The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

72

48 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 72

    "You two melons! Didn't I say to help me take a look at the situation?!"

    Zhang Huaibao took all his strength to lead the third graders downstairs in an organized and disciplined manner, and asked the monitor to take them to the psychiatric appraisal room for a rest , before running back to take a breath, he saw the figures of those two lawless freshmen going to the stairs from a long distance.

    The alienated man lying on the ground looked very miserable, light-colored inhuman blood gurgled out and pooled on the ground, his tail fell to the side weakly, and occasionally twitched.

    From a distance, Zhang Huaibao saw two freshmen chatting on their own, without even looking at the monster on the ground. He felt a little depressed. Although it was the era of weird recovery, it would not be weird to walk around...

    You know most of them Freshmen who entered school probably hadn't even seen a D-level monster before, so they were lured in to learn "magic" in a daze.

    These two bold kids ran over to watch, and it’s fine if they shot. Don’t they have any doubts and panic after the end of the matter?

    Especially the tall boy, why can he still smile so brightly in this situation?!

    It was only then that Wen Muqing remembered that the trendy-looking teacher asked him to help guard the scene. He raised his head and looked at Tang Guangyu, then turned silently to look at the man who was chasing him.

    Tang Guangyu said awkwardly: "Er... Teacher, are you here?"

    Zhang Huaibao said angrily, "I'm 30 seconds late and you will all be downstairs."

    Wen Muqing likes cards with taciturn characters very much, because Every time when playing this kind of card, the people next to him will default to him not speaking, and then take over a series of unnutritive chatter.

    Especially when meeting someone like Tang Guangyu who can be regarded as an extrovert, he can even be in a daze and wander as if he doesn't exist.

    Wen Muqing shifted his attention to other cards for the time being. After Ye Shou left the "Dawn" headquarters, he began to travel across the country, searching around for strange and suitable levels to collect energy. Ye Tingshen stayed in the bakery to teach Li Sanuo about their abilities. way of use.

    Qin Zhen's bloodline "Clock Rabbit" can change the flow of time to a certain extent, and its growth cannot be underestimated.

    If it is really possible to achieve the maximum desired level and change the global flow rate, it can completely leave Wen Muqing with many opportunities for trial and error in eliminating the weirdness.

    But thinking about growing to that level within half a year, it is obviously impossible. Wen Muqing only hopes that the two of them can find more ability users to hug each other through the induction between blood ability users, and he can't teach them one by one.

    At the end of the summer vacation, he will temporarily suspend the two children from school, and then find the staff of "Dawn" to help them find someone.

    Although the conscience of hiring child labor is a bit painful, but if you don't catch up with the schedule at this time, you really won't be able to study well after the weird outbreak.

    "Lin Ta, Lin Ta? Are you okay?" Tang Guangyu stretched out his hand and shook it in front of him for a long time before Wen Muqing slowly withdrew his attention and looked at him with blank and puzzled eyes.

    Zhang Huaibao stood beside him with his arms folded, looking at Wen Muqing with scrutiny. He had a cigarette in his mouth, which was not lit.

    The alienated person lying on the ground was wrapped by him with metal abilities, barely stopping the bleeding.

    Tang Guangyu said: "Let's go to the mental appraisal room first, and the teacher will look for it later." The

    history teacher complained without hesitation, and it was directly heard by the headmaster. Ms. Shan's enchantment is all over the college, so she naturally knows where the two are. , Zhang Huaibao also received the message after going back and forth.

    In other words, Wen Muqing's tossing made him famous in school on the first day of school.

    Disregarding the teacher in class, trespassing on the battlefield without regard to his own safety, he was charged with a series of crimes, and no punishment was possible.

    Wen Muqing used to be a good boy when he was studying, but he didn't expect to let himself go at this time.

    The two obediently went to the psychiatric appraisal room and walked around to prove that they were not polluted by weirdness and their brains were still normal. Then they were recited earnestly by the dean who was also a part-time class teacher, and then led a 3,000-word self-criticism.

    "Linta" was introduced by Bu Jiu, and Bu Jiu was a student appointed by "Dawn" in the college at that time. Therefore, his use of Tarot cards to repel strange things did not attract much attention——Dawn and the others Just train your own people.

    At most, Zhang Huaibao felt that his strength was unreasonable, and the cloak on his body seemed to be some high-level prop.

    Tang Guangyu didn't do anything from the beginning to the end, and walked around the scene, as if he came just for self-criticism, but he was not annoyed at all, and asked Wen Muqing a series of questions impatiently as soon as he returned to the dormitory.

    "Have you ever been in contact with weirdness before?"

    The young man who took off his hat and revealed his soft black hair nodded, with sadness flashing in his eyes: "Yes... my family has often been in contact with these creatures, so if there is any movement today, I will rush straight away." I went out, sorry to bother you."

    "Family" "Often"?

    Tang Guangyu chewed on these two words, feeling a little confused.

    Weird has only been born for more than ten years, and the ability will not be inherited along with the blood relationship of the capable person, so now most of the capable person fight alone, and even hide it from their relatives.

    What's more, the word family is generally used for a long-standing family, which is rarely heard in this era; often exposed to the condition of weirdness, even the most powerful ability users dare not make such a promise.

    To know that contact with weirdness is easy to be polluted by weirdness, one must go to a specific psychotherapy room for treatment and self-cultivation.

    This value can be detected by an instrument, and the spirit after cultivation will return to its original appearance without leaving any sequelae—this is one of the reasons why the ability users did not think in a weird direction after they were alienated.

    At that time, "Shu Guang" was so surprised to learn that Ye Shou could complete dozens of tasks in a day, because he did not behave like a normal ability user at all.

    If the line of MIA had not been drawn out, it would have been good if it hadn't been taken away by "Dawn" for research.

    To sum up, what Lin Ta said sounds like Tang Guangyu made it up, and he made it up very carelessly.

    But seeing his serious expression...

    Tang Guangyu tentatively asked: "Is your family in China?"

    As soon as he asked the question, Lin Ta's expression suddenly became tangled up, and he even hesitated. Remark: "Well...it doesn't count...let's count."

    "I won't use divination to find out about your family."

    "It's not for this reason..."

    Seeing Lin Ta, Tang Guangyu wanted to put the money on the table again. The hat looks like an ostrich trying to bury its head in the sand.

    However, Lin Ta obviously didn't look like he would reject people. After hesitating for a while, he still said: "My home is far away, I... can't go back now, so I don't know what to say."

    "But our home is In this line of work, if you want some self-defense, I can give it to you."

    Before Tang Guangyu could speak, Lin Ta rushed back to his room, and soon floated out again, holding a Pendulum bracelet.

    Tang Guangyu watched him skillfully wrap the pendulum around his wrist, as if he had practiced it many times. Before he could refuse, Lin Ta clapped his hands and said, "This pendulum can soothe the nerves and exorcise evil spirits. It can resist a certain degree of high temperature and cold, and the range is limited to an inch around you."

    "I can't have it." Tang Guangyu wanted to take it off, although he didn't know what level of spookiness it was, but it was obviously a supernatural prop.

    At present, on the market, even if it is a D-level item that drops strangely, there are many people who snatch it. Even if the D-level item encounters a real thing, it will have no effect, and ordinary people who know it will still flock to it.

    Lin Ta's pendulum can be sold for tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands.

    No matter how many bizarre things Tang Guangyu experienced in the "Ark", he was still a child of an ordinary family two months ago, so he naturally had to take this money seriously.

    Unexpectedly, the person in front of him said with a matter of course: "I have a big box of this kind of thing."

    "A big box of what?"

    "If you're talking about this type of props..." Linta seemed to sense his doubts, and his voice dropped again, returning to his usual nana.

    Tang Guangyu was speechless.

    He knew that Yang Qihang's family was rich because his family was well-known in Beijing, but he didn't expect that Lin Ta was also a potential rich man.

    A box of supernatural props... no one will believe you if you tell them, right?

    No, looking at the "Ark"'s digging and searching appearance, it is impossible for such a large organization to take out so many props and put them around at once, so Lin Ta must have a lot——

    Tang Guangyu thought for a long time, but couldn't think of an adjective .

    After a long while, he said seriously, "You didn't tell anyone about this, did you?"

    "No." Lin Ta said nervously, clutching his hat, "I only told you.

    " Good guy."

    Tang Guangyu: ... This good guy card caught me off guard.

    He said helplessly: "Anyway, you have a box of things, it's best not to tell others, and I can't take your things for nothing. If you need any help, you can come to me at any time." The

    young man nodded, feeling serious Pavement comes.

    "By the way, if a stranger comes to ask you to say something..." Tang Guangyu recalled what he encountered yesterday, pursed his lips, and said vaguely, "Be vigilant, hide your information, and——keep the morning light Unblocked."

    "Okay."

    The topic of the two stopped here, and the review needs to be handed in on Tuesday, that is, before tomorrow afternoon, and they plan to finish it early while the time is still early.

    When he turned back to the room again, Tang Guangyu couldn't help asking again: "Linta, have you heard of the good person card?"

    "What is that?"

    "No..."

    The door was closed softly.

    ...

    Wen Muqing joked to the system about Tang Guangyu's changing expression in a funny way, feeling that he really scared him a lot yesterday, and even bringing up this topic now makes him feel terrified.

    [Host, how do I feel that I have only been asleep for a while, and your bad taste has increased several times. ] The system said with emotion, [Is my fluffy host just gone? ]

    Wen Muqing plausibly said: [How can I be called a bad taste? It’s not perfecting the background yet...]

    He took some time to talk about what happened during the system’s sleep, focusing on the matter of the alienated person. The system spent a lot of time reading the database that is currently open, but still couldn’t find it. clue.

    It was a little frustrated and said: [This shouldn't be... My program tells me that every time the database is unlocked here, it corresponds to the most suitable route for you. ]

    [But if it weren't for this accident, we wouldn't even know about the weird outbreak in December. ] Wen Muqing picked out the loopholes and said calmly, [I believe in you, but I don't believe in this "system". ]

    This stupid system only plays the role of customer service and search in the whole "system". Nowhere near that blue display. 

    Wen Muqing once said that he wanted the system to give him a convenient name, but the system refused. He said that this name was fine, and it sounded like an old grandfather.    

 It feels a bit annoying to call it now.     

The system was also dumbfounded by Wen Muqing's somewhat convoluted words: "[What do you call someone who believes in me but doesn't believe in the system? Am I the system?]   

  [Do you think that the person who set up the program for me set some traps?" Or is it that someone changed the program after I was created...] The system began to doubt itself as it talked, and subconsciously asked Wen Muqing for help, [Then what should I do?]

    Wen Muqing murmured: [What to do, I said at the beginning that I prefer to find out by myself rather than get news from you. ]

    [It’s just that you should be a little careful yourself, use an anti-virus software or something if you have nothing to do, don’t really be invaded from the energy source. ]

    The system packaged the ticket and said: [Then I can keep an eye on it, and no one will take it away when I am not paying attention. ]

    Wen Muqing thought of the demented supernatural being today, and vaguely felt that there was a huge conspiracy that was weaving a net in the dark, waiting for one day to envelop him and completely collapse his plan.

    He took a deep breath. In the [Divinator] card, his sense of spirituality has improved too fast, and some inexplicable inspirations will always appear, causing some fluctuations in his mentality.     

No wonder I heard others say that most of the people who learn divination and metaphysics are delusional and crazy, because they know too much and are too close to fate, and the price they bear is often beyond the reach of ordinary people.    

 Wen Muqing held the Tarot cards, thought for a while, and took out the weird cards placed in the space.   

  [Weird Card Girl in the Rain]   

  A woman wearing a gown and holding a small parasol appeared in the room, looking at Wen Muqing with a very confused look, the corners of her skirt still had traces of repair, which was covered by gauze.     

Wen Muqing asked: "You've been in the human world for a while, so you should be able to read?" The     girl in the rain nodded slowly, took a step back, and took another step back, her skirt leaned against the bed.     

Wen Muqing looked at the weird card that had escape and resistance written on his face, and showed a gentle smile. He said softly, "I always think you are the most powerful and best weird card I can use."     

He faced her Then she took out a dozen blank papers and a pen from the drawer and stuffed them into her arms, and said, "Come on, I can write a 3,000-word review slowly tonight."   

  "It doesn't matter if the words are not good-looking ." , I don’t mind what the content is.”

    The girl in the rain was holding the blank paper and pen stiffly, a crack appeared in her expression for a moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.9K 125
Author : Yunjuan Heye Alternate Title : 在副本里打工后我成了万人迷 Summary: Yehe died and a "golden system" bound him to help him live again. The gold system as t...
16.2K 341 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
94K 2.6K 62
https://m.shubaow.net/277/277485_2/#all Author: Tofu Legion Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-06 Latest: Chapter 147 Ending BL finished 760,0...
Dangerous Love By Night

Science Fiction

28K 503 26
On Copper 9 a planet that is a hub of power money greed and corruption three drones find peace in each other's company well dealing with a corrupt sy...