The daily vest cannot be drop...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... More

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

68

45 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 68

    The first thing Wen Muqing did when he returned to his room was to use today's fortune-telling opportunity to fortune-tell a very specific problem.

    ——Whether the energy source of the system is related to Tang Guangyu.

    The results obtained are not unexpected. Tang Guangyu has indeed been in contact with the energy source. It can even be said that he is the cause of the system's energy source being discovered.

    'From a certain point of view, Xiao Tang seems to have the potential to become the son of the world. "

    Even the energy source of the system can be dug as soon as it is said. Not to mention becoming a supernatural person in just a few months, the energy fluctuation does not seem to be low. If you have the whole system on your body, or the pendant grandfather, this pendant that saves the world If not, there will be.

    Wen Muqing obviously felt that he had grown a lot, from the big boy who often complained to him about his study and his mother, he became a silent and introverted young man who even learned to speak calmly.

    What did "Ark" do to Tang Guangyu...

    After Wen Muqing sighed, he silently spurned himself in his heart. After all, for the energy source of the system, he still wanted to torment this unlucky boy.

    He prefers that Tang Guangyu has his own thinking, but he can't escape the control of "Ark" for the time being.

    The word "control" was used purely because Tang Guangyu didn't call Shao Cuihua to report his safety for several months. He didn't know about others, but Tang Guangyu, who had been with him for a long time, was an absolutely good boy.

    Not to mention the excuse of missing contact during travel...

    Wen Muqing went up directly with Ye Tingshen A, and the hypnosis ended. Bo's own one-man show gave Tang Guangyu a chance to choose.

    Originally, he was more inclined to put Tang Guangyu on the side of "Dawn", that is, MIA, but his close relationship with the main body made it easy to involve the main body.

    Wen Muqing made up his mind from the beginning that he would never involve himself in supernatural affairs, and even considered feigning death to hide in the deep mountains and old forests, but was defeated by the system's refusal to cry, make trouble, and hang himself.

    [Think about the deep mountains and old forests! How many mosquitoes, cockroaches, mice are there! ! ! What if you are not coming back one day and your body is bitten by a mouse? What if you are accidentally injured in a battle between two bears? ]

    Wen Muqing: ... Let's not talk about how deep the mountains are these days before there are wild big brown bears; just the fact that a mouse gnawed on his body is outrageous!

    Can't he just double-open emergency login or just put a shield? "Dawn" has this function.

    There is nothing to say other than stupid criticism.

    Later, Wen Muqing thought that the system might want to use his real life as an anchor to prevent him from getting lost in so many cards, so as to prevent him from getting lost. It's not like...

    This kind of thing is not something that can be asked, but the image of this stupid system in Wen Muqing's eyes has become strange.

    How should I put it, there is a feeling of Maori Kogoro.

    You say he understands, he doesn’t seem to understand anything; say he doesn’t understand, and he can do something so coincidentally every time...

    Ahem, let’s get down to business, in short, Ye Tingshen likes to mention a student, and once again The reliable unscrupulous teacher took a step closer.

    Although Tang Guangyu's impression of Ye Tingshen was definitely not much better after hearing the conversation between the two, it was always a good thing to be vigilant, and he didn't need Tang Guangyu to trust him.

    As for the energy source, Tang Guangyu's answer under hypnosis is clear enough, Wen Muqing only needs to spend some time in the research institute to get it out.

    And this time to get it, it is inevitable that I can't do some articles.

    He just took a short time to find the research institute, placed the high-tech monitoring equipment produced by the system in the room where the energy source was placed, and then directly woke up the system, making his mind go crazy again.

    [I found it, I found it. Now the principal of Tikva College is named Shan. She is usually called Dean Shan or Ms. Shan. Her ability is "enchantment". She is a typical auxiliary department. ] The system popped up quickly.

    Wen Muqing said helplessly: [Where is the principal's office? ]

    [There are a lot of enchantments around that, I think you should not open the card Linta, you may be arrested. ] The system told the truth, [Let Long Jun come on, he specializes in array formations. ]

    [position. ]

    [OK, OK, the location is...]

    Wen Muqing felt that the system looked like a husky after he fell asleep, and his mind was so happy that he couldn't help it, basically challenging his brain nerves all the time.

    I feel a little tired, like bringing a silly boy with me.

    He was talking to the system in his mind, but he returned to his previous relaxed state, and accidentally bumped into the back of Tang Guangyu who had stopped.

    Looking up, they were at a spacious intersection. Students wearing various school uniforms were coming and going. It seemed that there were restrictions on transportation. Everyone was on foot, and the level of noise was higher than that of ordinary universities.

    Wen Muqing even saw a girl in a red school uniform with a hammer in her hand, chatting with a classmate next to her, so she took the hammer and hit the person on the shoulder. There was a notch left on the trash can. Judging by the collapsed expressions of the two, they might lose money.

    It seems that the strength is not great, and even a C-level ability can do it, but once this picture is matched with the campus, there will be a strange sense of violation and unreality.

    By the way, Bujiu is also from the fighting department. Does faction affect the style of painting? The existence of a group of wolves and husks?

    Tang Guangyu stopped, and said to Wen Muqing with some amusement: "Are you okay?"

    Looking for a cafeteria, you can still be distracted. Looking at this appearance, you just follow him around. His roommate is a little stunned.

    Wen Muqing entered the scene in a second, lowered his head and said in a low voice: "Sorry."

    He moved the brim of his hat slightly, as thin as a gnat: "What's wrong?"

    "I don't know where the cafeteria is either." Tang Guangyu spread his hands and said, "Why don't you ask a senior or senior sister?"

    After he finished speaking, he didn't move , seemed to be waiting for Wen Muqing to come.

    Social fear patients will never admit defeat, Wen Muqing chooses to lower his head and count the ants.

    He always felt that Tang Guangyu seemed to be trying to trick him, but when he thought about his character carefully, he didn't seem like it.

    The two silently battled wits and courage against the air, and their ordinary clothes caught the attention of many people, especially Tang Guangyu's clean and sweet smile was very popular among his peers, and some people really came to strike up a conversation.

    "Is it a freshman? Which college?" A girl with a high ponytail in a red school uniform came over and stood beside the two of them familiarly.

    Tang Guangyu smiled and said, "Senior sister, we are in the Specialty Department. Do you know where the cafeteria is?"

    "The Specialty Department?!" The girl raised her eyebrows, her voice suddenly raised.

    The students wearing white and red school uniforms stopped at the same time, and surrounded them as if they saw a rare creature.

    "Freshmen in the trait department? Both of them look good this year." Why do you think there are only two of them so logically?

    "The trait of living!" Could it be that there are still dead ones?

    "Where are their seniors? They let them out just like that..."

    Tang Guangyu couldn't hold back his smile, and he said politely: "I just want to ask where the cafeteria is... that's all."

    This is not the case in general universities . Put away the things every day, and then look for the cafeteria, are you familiar with the environment? Why does this academy feel particularly unreasonable.

    The girl in red waved her hand, and said carelessly: "Okay, okay, let's watch... No, it's enough to care about the freshmen. I'll take them there."

    She turned to the two of them and said, "Your seniors didn't even tell you to be careful. Did the matter bring you to familiarize yourself with the campus?"

    The two shook their heads, looking bewildered.

    The girl "tsk": "It's really unreliable."

    Yu Xinglan, who was scolded for being unreliable, was also very confused at the moment. He knocked on the door at noon, but no one answered. He thought it was the students taking a nap, so he planned to come back in the afternoon.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as get out of class was over (the bell was the end of get out of class bell), he found the dormitory was empty, and the little note he left had gone to nowhere, only a lonely and forgotten Yang Qihang looked at him with tears in his eyes.

    The little fat man Yang Qihang choked up and said, "The two of them look like they haven't thought of me at all!!"

    ...

    The crowd scattered, but judging from their expressions, it seems that the trait department doesn't usually appear on campus, which is very strange .

    Wen Muqing followed the two of them, asking the system why from the bottom of his heart.

    The system said: [There is very little information in the database, but after my general analysis, it seems that the ability of the trait department is relatively strange, the ability of the front bar is very poor, and it is easy to be accidentally injured. The school does not prohibit students from Fighting, over time, is treated specially. ]

    [The red clothes are combat-type, the white clothes are auxiliary-type, and the trait-grey red? ]

    Wen Muqing recalled the school uniform that Yu Xinglan was wearing.

    The system simply said: [No, it's grass gray. Yu Xinglan's set was dyed red by himself, the dye was not good, and the color seemed to fade badly. ]

    It's a bit ugly anyway...

    Wen Muqing followed absent-mindedly to the cafeteria. Fortunately, the cafeteria is still a normal cafeteria. Except that there are many kinds of food from all over the world, and the food is very cheap, it is no different from ordinary universities.

    The two of them finished their meal and took the book. Wen Muqing read it. In addition to common sense in the supernatural world, Huaguo students had to take another course of thinking and history. The electives were fighting, psychology, and even Health Tai Chi, etc.

    They carried the books back to the dormitory, apologized to Yu Xinglan who had been looking for someone all the way, and went back to their rooms to rest.

    "There will be a class tomorrow morning. There are various types of traits, and I don't know how the teacher will take it." Tang Guangyu waved to Wen Muqing, "Linta, let's go together tomorrow."

    Wen Muqing took off his hat, revealing the fortune teller's soft, gazing face. With black hair that looks easy to touch, he nodded, showing a somewhat shy smile: "Good night."

    Both of them smiled sweetly, turned around at the same time, and then changed into serious expressions at the same time.

    Tang Guangyu planned not to sleep, he had a premonition that he would continue to have those weird dreams after falling asleep today. Every time he finishes his dream, his spirit will be very low. He still hasn't figured out what plan those non-human beings have to find him, and it is easy to startle the snake if he is discovered by the teacher directly.

    He prepared props for fortune-telling, burned incense and bathed, and planned to do the fortune-telling seriously again.

    This time, in addition to the real identities of the two people who were in his room during the day, there was also something about Lin Ta to be counted-

    but soon, doubts appeared on Tang Guangyu's pale face.

    He murmured: "Why do these three people get the same information after all the calculations     ?

    "

In the past, he smashed the field.

    In a well-protected place, it is impossible not to trigger the alarm device, and he has no intention of hiding - in a hurry.

    Although he is also very curious about the schooling mode of Tikva College, he still has other things to do. If Linta stays in a crowded place all the time, acting will consume his energy very much.

    Wen Muqing still remembers the three students he met at the Pingyu Art Museum at the beginning. Although they are not high-achieving students at first glance, their spirit of perseverance is very worthy of recognition.     He remembered that he gave the girl named Li Ziyue a token of MIA, and asked them to propose an organization with the college, and the two girls he met on the road were probably freshmen at Tikva College, but he didn't know which department they were in. ...

    If they carried tokens and were undefended, the academy would probably be able to interpret the information he left behind from the small badge, and at least they would have a shallow understanding of MIA and WPO, and this operation would go much smoother.

    Li Ziyue would probably want to hide it, but Tang Xiaonuo, who stayed with her, would report it.

    Wen Muqing believes that there are no accidents in the world, and he himself will spend a lot of time and energy preparing for the final outcome, and now it's time to accept the results.

    Dressed in white, the ghost-like Long Jun appeared in the room. He went to the bathroom to find a clean washbasin, bit his fingertips, and drew a complex formation on the bottom of the basin with blood.

    Then, he put one foot in the basin, and his whole body suddenly disappeared.

    Standing on the sidelines, Linta calmly picked up the washbasin, went to the bathroom to clean it, and moved it from the shelf marked for washing the face to the position for washing the feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 241 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
79.3K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.7K 110 21
Author(s) Zi Jin 紫矜 When the bird race wanted to flatter the king of the wolf race, he was thrown out directly by his parents. After that, he had bee...
79.7K 3K 181
https://m.shubaow.net/259/259465/ Author: Ah Hei Hei Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-08-25 Latest: Chapter 181 Ending (Part 2) (2) Danmei Fa...