𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By BarbieDollDreams

ob·ses·sion /əbˈseSHən/ 𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛 the state of being obsessed with someone or something. A possessive/-obsessi... More

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

2.2K 99 251
By BarbieDollDreams

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 2:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 1𝘴𝘵 2020 -

/ 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫 /

I wiped the tear from my face as I slowly made my way upstairs to my room. I didn't even know what to do other than sit down on my bed and just stare at the ceiling crying.

Slowly glancing at my phone that was laying flat on my bed, I seen so many messages and missed calls from Mariah and Nevaeh. I wanted to pick up, but didn't have the energy to even grab my phone.

Half of me wanted to vent to them about everything that went down, but the other half of me was completely lost for words while a million thoughts ran in my head. 

Thinking about the way Daijon was acting was something that I tried so badly to convince myself over and over again that he was just upset. He didn't mean it. He was just having a moment. But then again, it didn't feel like I was talking to Daijon. Felt more like i was meeting a complete new person.

The more I continued to think about this the more I started to sob out loud with a painful headache starting to form. But my crying had quickly came to an end once I heard a knock coming from my door.

"Come in"

I watched the door slowly open as it was my father peeking his head in for what I assume to check in on me. "You okay, Jamir?" He asked, as I turned my head the other way.

I couldn't look my father in the eye and lie to him. That's something i've never been able to do.

"Yeah, I just stubbed my toe and it hurts ..."

"Oh okay. Let me know if you need anything. You know i'm always here" He said to me as those words stuck with me.

"Dad wait—" I called out to him, as he opened the door back up.

I stared at my dad for a while, finding such a hard time to find the right words to say. I love my dad, probably more than anything! And I would hate to keep living in a world when he thinks I have such a deep hatred against him over these dumb boys that I mess with.

"I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry for what I said to you that day. I was just so angry that Daijon was angry at me, so I brought all that energy on you which I shouldn't have done—"

"It's okay son," He interrupted me while giving me a head no.  "You were upset and that's fine"

"I know but still ... I shouldn't have mentioned him knowing how much that'll hurt you" I whined.

"I already forgave you, son. But I would also like to apologize for the way i've been acting towards you as well. You're not my little boy anymore and that sometime kills me. When you were younger things were so much easier, and now that you're growing up i find it very hard to adjust on teaching you certain things without sounding bad. I guess what I just need to do let you make mistakes. Also I really need to stop being hard on you! I criticize my own son every chance I get. Instead, I need to start complimenting you on the shit you do— So son, I am so proud of you and so glad that I have a smart and amazing son like you. I will love you until the day my heart stops " His words lifted my whole spirit as I ran towards him to embrace him in a hug.

While breaking down in his arms crying, he held me like the little boy I was still inside when I was hurt and needed my father to cheer me up. I needed his words more than anything, but more importantly I needed him.

"I love you dad"

"I love you more," We both pulled away from the hug, while I wiped away my tears. I had already knew that after this I would be having the most worse headache. "You wanna tell me why you was crying? Who ass i needa beat?" He asked me as I busted out laughing.

"Well here's the short story; I went to KD with Mariah, Nevaeh and Daijon. Him and Latrell ran into each other and they fought. And guess who threw the first punch?"

"Latrell?"

"No, Daijon" I corrected him as he gasped for air.

"I would have never thought his ass would throw a punch. He seems so nice and caring that he wouldn't hurt a fly"

"I said the same thing! But anyways, as he's taking me home he's raising his voice at me and cussing me out. Then tells me that I never need to speak with Latrell again? On top of that he called me a cheater. Mind you, we ain't even dating"I laughed, as he shook his head laughing right along with me.

"Can I give you some advice"

No

"I'm going to take a risk and say yeah"

"I was wrong for judging that Latrell boy. He's just a kid making stupid decisions. I believe he can grow and change to be someone greater than he previously was"

"What are you saying?" I asked him.

"When I was about your age I was making stupid decisions. Stealing cars, fighting, getting in trouble in school 24/7 ... you know all that dumb shit. But it was until I met your mother is when all the dumb shit went down the drain. She inspired me to be a better person and help me become the man I am today. If it weren't for her given me a second chance to show how respectful and caring that I truly am, you wouldn't even be here today" He explained to me, as I kind of started to see what he was saying.

"So ... in translate you want me to give both of them another chance and start a poly with them?"

He lets out a sigh in disappointment, as I laughed at him. "I swear I think your mom may have snuck some shots while she was pregnant with you-"

"Dad i'm just kidding. But thanks for the advice I really appreciate it"

"Anytime son. But yeah, keep me updated on this whole thing. Wanna see how it plays out. Goodnight" He gave me a hug and then walked out the room.

I too had questioned how all of this is going to play out. Hopefully no one gets hurt in the long run. Or worse ... killed? But that'll never happen, right?

•🦋•

𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢
- 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 -
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦: 5:35pm
- 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦: 𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 2𝘯𝘥 2021 -

It was the next day and I had woke up to the sound of Spongebob playing on my Tv. I don't remember anything from last night other than the talk with my dad. I'm sure after that I took a shower and then headed straight to sleep.

I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 5:35 in the afternoon.

"Damn, i must've really slept in" I said to myself while getting out of bed to head towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After I was done I went back in my room and checked my phone to see more miss calls from Nevaeh and Mariah.

"I should really hit them back" I laughed, while scrolling through my other notifications to see that I had a incoming facetime call from Daijon.

I sat there and stared at the call while debating on whether or not to answer the call. It would be nice to hear an apology from him, but at the same time I don't think i'm ready to speak with him.

As I continued to think about my options, my phone began to ring from another facetime call coming from Daijon. I ignored that one too, as he called again, and again, and again ... until I finally picked the phone up to answer.

"What nigga" I shouted through the phone in frustration, as he gave me a nasty look.

He fixed his face and started to sat his camera up to where I could see his head to shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he said while trying to make sad puppy eyes.

"Okay" I replied dryly to give him the hint that I didn't want to talk.

"I want to see you"

I exhaled a sigh, before I could say anything to him. Did I want him over? No, not at all. And it's not even because of what happened last night. I honestly feel like i've been losing myself due to these boy problems. I never truly have the time to be alone. Every day i'm either with Daijon, or the girls. I need a day to myself where I can relax.

"No, not today" I spoke calmly to him.

"Why not?" He yelled, as his tone became aggressive like how it was from last night.

"I just need time away from everything. I hope you understand"

"No, i'm coming over. I'll be there in 10 minutes" He hanging the phone up before I could say anything else.

I sucked my teeth getting so annoyed with Daijon. Just a few days ago he was all about respecting my boundaries and now he's breaking them.

I sat my phone on the charger as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Damn, he here quick" I said to myself out loud while racing downstairs.

Once I opened the door, my eyes widened from seeing Latrell being the one ringing the door bell.

"Uhh? What are you doing here?" I asked as I seen he had flowers in his hand.

"I came to apologize for the incident at KD" His voice sounded a bit shaky and his hands was sweating.

I know this nigga
ain't nervous.

"Why are you apologizing to me? And why do you have flowers" I laughed.

"I'm apologizing for ruining your day. And these flowers are for you. I hope you can forgive me"

"Look Latrell, I just want to know what happened from your perspective" I said, as he handed me the flowers.

"That nigga is fucking crazy, Jamir! He approached me with his fist balled up and told me that I need to stay away for you, or else he'll put me in the dirt. I then called him a bitch, and the nigga just hit me! Didn't even see his fist coming! And i'm not even go hold you, that shit hurt like a bitch! I'm talking real bad like what Caresha from the city girls be saying. I got a busted lip and also a nose bleed from the punch. Didn't know lil dude had the strength of Mike Tyson" His words struck me like a knife to the chest.

I couldn't believe what I just heard from him. Daijon telling Latrell that he'll put him in the dirt is really weird of him. Like really weird. I can forgive them both for fighting, but can I forgive Daijon for making a death threat towards an innocent boy?

"I'm so sorry, he said that. If you need anything let me know, but Latrell you should really get going" I said while pushing him away.

I wasn't telling him to leave to be mean, I just didn't want to cause another altercation with him and Daijon for when he shows up.

My ass was not about to break up a fight between two 6 foot niggas. If anything I'll just watch that shit play out, until they get too worn out and decide to stop.

"Okay, I'll go, but do you have a extra charger I can borrow? The reason why I decided to apologize in person was because my phone died and I don't have anything to charge it with" He asked as I sighed.

"Wait right here" I said.

I ran upstairs and went back in my room to look for a extra charger for him. After digging and searching for about a good 2 minutes, I walked downstairs to the door and seen Latrell laying on the floor with his eyes closed while Daijon was over top of him.

Did Daijon just knock
this nigga out?

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...
𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜/𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜

Fun fact: This is a rewrite of
one of my old books. In the
original version the main
character was Nykia right
along with Heaven, Brea,
Jamal, and Kentrell <3

Love you and hoped you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.5K 28
⚠️warning⚠️ this story involves BDSM, stalk home syndrome, DDLB, abuse, blood, rape, yelling/shouting, suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, stut...
80.9K 2.2K 31
Kenya smith has had a rough time . She been bullied and abused . Her family decided it was time to make a change so they moved to California . Kenya...
10.1K 823 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
217K 9.5K 26
| 𝐚𝐡 • 𝐠𝐚𝐡 • 𝐩𝐚𝐲 | 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧�...