Single's inferno★~(◡﹏◕✿)*Disc...

By KnightsKingsley

Single contestants arrive on a island, where they'll be introduced to potential friends,lovers, and foes. The... More

Starring
Episode 1 part 2
Episode 1 part 3
Episode 1 part 4
Episode 1 part 5
Episode 1 part 6
【Episode 1 Part 7】
Disclosure.

Episode 1 Part 1

2.8K 56 1
By KnightsKingsley

A Netflix series

Trailer

There are two islands
On these islands, you focus only on each other's charms.
Under limited conditions
Without knowing eachother's professions or ages.

This is inferno.

If you manage to escape inferno, you can go to Paradise.
On Paradise you can have fantastic dates under the best conditions, and reveal your professions and ages.

Now, attractive single men and women
have arrived at inferno.

Isolated on a deserted island in the hot summer.
Will they manage to find love in the midst of an emotional storm?

This is the hottest inferno in the world.

솔로지옥
Single's inferno

(Look at the singles inferno trailer above)

Hosts:

All hosts are stunned and amazed at the introduction of the show. They all sit on brown leather chairs holding cue cards as they converse with eachother.

Hong Jin Kyung
"It's so exciting, I can already feel it's going to be wild"

Cho kyu Hyun
"That was intense from the opening".

Lee da hee
"The hottest inferno in the world, Single's inferno".
"Single's inferno is finally released as a Netflix series, we just took a quick peek but it seems to be the hottest dating show we've ever seen in Korea".
"What do you guys think of the opening?"

Cho kyu Hyun
Well, looking at their hot bodies.....

Jung Han hae
"It made me feel small".

Hong Jin Kyung
" It doesn't feel like a korean dating show. It's more like a Michigan one."

Jung Han hae
"That's right".

Hong Jin Kyung
"Didn't it have a Michigan vibe?"

Cho kyu Hyun

"It does seem foreign".

Hong Jin Kyung

"It feels like a foreign show".

Lee da hee

"It does".

Cho kyu Hyun
"I wonder what's going to happen on that island".

Hong Jin Kyung
"I heard from the film crew that being stuck on a deserted island, made the participants very emotional at the end".
"I don't know how they managed to release their emotions though. If there's nothing much to do but date on a deserted island, I'd be very emotional too".

Jung Han hae
"I agree, as there's no way to let off steam".

Cho kyu Hyun
"Right, and they don't have friends there"

Jung Han hae
"Exactly".

Cho kyu Hyun
"They're all enemies or strangers until they get to know eachother, well hopefully"...

Day l

On the beach, the torches are suddenly lit. Colors of orange and yellow are blazing flowing with the wind. A bamboo structure acts as an entrance in which the participants are able to walk through.
A long pathway from the top of the hill, makes its way towards the sandy entrance. Where participants are then able to sit.

(Suspensful Music plays in the background as it awaits the first participant to appear).

A male appears, wearing a light pink shirt with grey pants and white shoes.
As he walks through the entrance, he makes his way towards the sitting area while taking a look a his surroundings.
Using his hand, grabbing his shirt to fan himself he suddenly ask
"What's all this?"

Introduction
"Hello, my name is Kim Hyeon-joong.
I decided to come to this show because im curious to see if I could really find the one for me."

A lot of girls flirt with me.

Lee da hee
"I can see why"

Kim hyeon-joong

"My charms are this dimple that shows when I smile".
He points towards his cheek
"A fit body, and not gonna lie but i have a really cute butt. I try to work out at least two hours a day. I like to work out, so I like women who puts efforts into working out."

Hong Jin Kyung
"His face looks so meek, but his body looks so aggressive and strong. Its an unexpected charm. Which I feel makes him really attractive and charming."

Lee da hee
"I agree, his face doesnt match his body so I'm surprised that he is so fit.

The other 2 male hosts agree.

(Inferno 34 degrees celcius)

Hyeon-joong continues to fan himself using his hands hoping it'll cool him down.

A male participant then makes his way down, wearing a light blue and white stripped t-shirt with white pants.

Introduction

My name is Moon se hoon. I think I'm unpopular because people think I'm popular. (A joke he played 😅🤣)
Really, but id also like to note that im really good at household chores like doing laundry,
washing dishes. I think many girls would find that charming. I love working out. I run everyday, and i love sweating.
I think I ran around seokchan lake almost everyday.
I never give up. When I find someone I like I have to date her.
That's the kind of person I am.

Cho kyu Hyun
He looks like he's the type of someone who would never give up.

Jung Han hae
He's a go getter.

Se-hoon
"annyeonghaseyo"

Hyeon-joong
"annyeonghaseyo"

They both bow a little to acknowledge eachother.

Se-hoon
"It's nice to meet you"

Hyeon-joong
"It's nice to meet you too"

They both bow, before sitting down.

Se-hoon
"Someone's coming, its a woman".

A female participant walks down the rocky steps making her way towards the two males. She's wearing a flowy white dress adorned with little pink flowers. As the white sleeves make it just past her elbows.

As she walks through the bamboo structure she greets the two men waiting there.
"annyeonghaseyo" she bows while smiling.
Moving the strands of hair out of her hair she greets them again.

Both Se-hoon and Hyeon-joong greet her.

Se-hoon.
"You can sit wherever you want."

Hyeon-joong

"It's hot, isn't it?"

(Her)
"It's really hot. I'll sit here"

She points towards the seat as she makes her way towards the middle of the seating.

Hyeon-joong touches his face again, checking if he's sweating. As Se hoon
smiles while looking around.

As Se hoon makes eye contact with the girl, she then laughs.

Introduction.

"My name is Shin Ji-yeon. When it comes to dating, I know what I want. I easily turn down those who aren't my type.

Question: "What happens when you find someone who is your type? "

Ji-yeon
When someone is my type?
I guess I'd try to be more straightforward".

"When I like someone, I try to respond enthusiastically. Personality matters alot to me.
I like people who can influence me in positive ways. I think what makes me a charming person are my positive vibes, empathy and my hands.

She then laughs while showing her hands to the camera.

Se-hoon.
"Ji-yeon?" He looks at her asking if he pronounced it right.

Ji-yeon
"Yeah, Ji-yeon".
She pronounces her name to Se-hoon.

She nods at Se-hoon than turned around looking around at her surroundings.

Se-hoon takes notice of her outfit, taking a cushion and offering it to her.

Se-hoon
"Do you need a cushion?".

Ji-yeon
"Oh yes, thank you".

She takes the cushion from Se-hoon, taking her hair and placing in front.

Hyeon-joong looks at both of them then glances away. Ji-yeon turns towards Se-hoon.

Ji-yeon
"Se-hoon, was it?".

Se-hoon
"Yes, Se-hoon, Moon Se-hoon".

Ji-yeon
She nods at him, "Okay so Se-hoon".

Cho kyu Hyun

"Se-hoon seems to like her a lot, he looks so obvious".

Ji-yeon

"Looks like someone's coming".

She notices, as everyone turns their gaze on the next participant to arrive.

Se hoon
"Your right, wow look at the long strides".

This participate is a male, as he walks down the pathway towards the entrance. He's wearing a white t-shirt tucked in blue denim shorts paired with a pair of black shoes with white soles

Introduction

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jun-Sik.
I particularly Iike women who have cat type features, im very attracted to them. I like cooking, and I often spend my time with my friends and acquaintances eating food that I prepare.
This is an inferno for singles, where I'll do my best to make it to Paradise.

Jun-Sik
"annyeonghaseyo" as he greets fellow participants.

Ji-yeon, Se-hoon and Hyeon-joong both stand up to greet Jun-Sik as he walks through the bamboo entrance.

As they bow to one another.

Se-hoon and Hyeon-joong
"You can sit whever you like".

Cho kyu Hyun
"Now, where they sit is going to be important too".

Jun-Sik
"I'll sit here".

He points to the middle of both Se-hoon and Ji-yeon. As he sits in the middle of both of them.

Jun sik
"She's wearing all black".

As they look ahead, they all spot another participant arriving. This participant is a female, wearing a black flowing dress.
With gold hoop earrings and black heels.

Hyeon-joong
"Wow She looks really tall".

Jun-Sik
"I feel like I can feel her charisma from here".

As she walks through the entrance, she greets the other contestants Ji-yeon, Se-hoon, Hyeon-joong and Jun-Sik.

They all greet eachother, bowing as she makes her way to the seating.

Female
"annyeonghaseyo"

She sits next to Hyeon-joong.

Hyeon-joong

"It's hot, isn't it?".

Introduction

"Hello, I'm Kang So-yeon. I would say that I'm quite straightforward personally and I don't lie. I'm an easy-going person, and let me be honest, I'm quite popular".

Lee da hee
"I like how she's confident".
She continues to smile while watching So-yeon introduce herself.

So-yeon
"I like boxing, swimming, playing golf, tennis, basketball, running, judo,weightlifting,yoga, and pilates".

"I can confidently do most sports".

(Wahhhh she's so cool)
Question "What men find charming about me?"

So-yeon
That I'm sexy ;)" She responds confidently as she flicks her hair

"But...one can be sexy in so many ways, I'd like to show different sides of myself one by one, slowly".

Hong Jin Kyung

"She looks really healthy".

Cho kyu Hyun

"I agree ,with her sun-kissed skin and all. I think many guys will come to like her."

So-yeon.
"I can't believe we're actually on a deserted island".
"Wah, is he an idol singer?" she exclaims

Ji-yeon
"He has really fair skin".
She brushes prices of hair that blown onto her face out of the way.

As another male participant makes his way towards everyone whom has already arrived. He wears a white long sleved dress shirt with a white and blue sweater. Along with navy shorts and white shoes.

Introduction

Hello, my name is Choi Si-hun. Some people have pure, innocent, and untainted eyes. Which is what I like in women. Women who have those types of eyes.
I like going to the gym and boxing.
Going to the gym and boxing are my hobbies.
I believe in destiny, so I'd really be happy if i come to find my destiny on Singles inferno.

Si-hun makes his way through the bamboo entrance, in which she bows while greeting everyone.

Everyone stands up, greeting him back along with a bow.

Si-hun
"It's nice to meet you all".

You can sit whever you like.

Si-hun
Really then I'll sit in the center.

He sits in between Ji-yeon and Hyeon-joong.

Hong Jin Kyung

Gosh, he squeezed in between the two.

Hosts
All the host are stunned at his actions while laughing and smiling.

Ji-yeon
As Ji-yeon faces towards Si-hun.
"You look like an idol singer".

Both then laughs at her comment, as Ji-yeon suddenly starts to fan herself.

Hyeon-joong
"Someone's coming"

All present participants then look forward to see the next participant whom had arrived.

So-yeon
"Wahhhh There she is"

All participants are suddenly gasping at a sudden beauty whom just arrived.

A female participant wears a red dress along with silver jewelry. She walks through the bamboo entrance.

Introduction

"My name is An Yea-won, my charms are that I'm clumsy and playful in a cute way and I have a great body".
Yea-won laughs to herself.

"In summer, I go to the beaches to get a tan and while I'm at the beach, I do some jogging.

Hong Jin Kyung
"They all seem to work out a lot".
All hosts agree with her.

Yea-won
"I like people who have nice teeth, I have really nice teeth don't you think?"
She smiles.

Yea-won finds herself a seat, plopping herself down in between the two male contestants Se-hoon and Jun-Sik.

Yea-won
"Gosh it's hot".

Jun-Sik
"It must've been tough for you".

All current contestants either fan themsves with their hands or are glancing around at eachother.

Episode 1 part 1- Done :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.4K 15
Welcome to the hottest inferno in the world, the Single's Inferno. Meet Jeo Lila, the tenth contestants in Singles Inferno. "I never had a man really...
2.3K 69 4
When the independent cute girl Park Yoomi volunteer to take part in Singles inferno season 3, she meets the hansome but mysterious Yun Habin. OC x Y...
33.7K 1.1K 11
"𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡" 𝐈n which 𝘊hoi 𝘏ana joins the hottest r...
31.7K 23K 23
Hailey is a 21 years old girl with a dream. After putting all her passion and time into acting school, she finally managed to take another step towa...