Transcendent King

By pausevlim

Aizen Sosuke has been transported into the world of DxD and there is no plot armor to stop him now Disclaimer... More

Bio
Peerage
Kidnaped by Someone
Knowledge is Power
Longinus
Canis Lykaon
Apotheosis
Young Devil Mixer
Divine Dividing
Vali Lucifer
Souls
Slash Dog vs Vanishing Dragon
Subjugate the Black Dragon
Smol Alatreon
Goals
Vengeance
Expansion
Kouh Academy
Devils
Disappointment and Developments
Marriage Troubles
Priest of Gluttony Vs Hero Faction
How far can you Fall?
Ddraig and the Trap
Peace? There is no Peace!
Response
The Summoning
All The Worlds Evil
Primate Murder
My Underworld
Witch Queen Vs Dark King
The Espada
Spoils of War
Olympians
Kings Arrival
Ambition
Lose Ends
Beginning of the End
King of Heaven: Gilgamesh
Alpha
Omega
True Red Dragon Emperor
Diablos Dragon Ascension!
Romulus-Quirinus
Finale of Rome
Beast of Comparison
Rebirth
Greatest Hunter
Aspect of Death
Inadequate
The Apocalypse
The Big 3
Beast of Regression
Lady of the Lake
Redemption
Battle of Kings
Breakdown the King
Right of Ruling
Transcendent Arrival
Life Goes On
The Final Bio

Chao's End

1.2K 39 46
By pausevlim

The unholy scream pierced reality as the beast's mere presence began to erode time and space. Its power continued to rise as the void cracked and fractured from its movements alone. The apocalyptic beast not holding anything back as it fights off the 4 pests that pointlessly stand against it.

The beast of comparison has joined the fray and copied the form and powers of the apocalypse. Using its powers against it to help out his fellow Espada. And with 4 people against Trihexa, it is getting backed into a corner as Cath takes is taking in 40% of the power that he would be gaining passively.

With the creator's seals, Escaton Judgment, and Cath limiting its power it can do little to nothing as the giant red dragon bites down on its exoskeleton and cracks it. Vali, in his Diablos Dragon Ascension form,  follows up by stabbing Azreal into the opening and twisting it as he divides its power. 

The beast screech's once again as it moves around erratically. Forcing Vali off of him from the pure force alone.  The beast then began making weird sounds. Kind of like a newborn baby using its voice for the first time, just way more demonic.

Then when it finally gained some sort of semblance of how its voice worked it spoke.

"P... ow... er." The Espada became surprised at this turn of events. "I... need... more... power!" The beast declared.

It then built up its power around it as it roared and released it. Hitting all of the Espada as they began to erode. Their respective healing factors kicked in as they withered in pain.

It then used its senses and searched for the closest cluster of chaos. When it did the beast willed for space to open creating a portal and fled from the void. Escaping out into the universe in a solar system far away from earth. With stars and planets surrounding it, the beast looked around in awe. Having never seen such a sight before.

However, it quickly remembered its objective. It appeared before a planet filled with intelligent lifeforms and flooded it with its power. Causing the planet's inhabitants to commit unspeakable acts that would cause even the evilest of entities to feel disgusted. When this was finished the beast ate the planet in one bite. Returning to 10% of its true power.

Its intellect rose as it planned for the arrival of the Espada. Its chaotic mind working faster than it ever has. So when the Espada finally caught up to the beast they looked on in astonishment as before them was not the centipede-like creature they were just fighting but a humanoid.

"Amazing. This universe is truly amazing. You 4 are truly amazing. I hate that. So I will destroy you all." A foreboding voice escaped the mouth of the beast.

After devouring that planet it gained everything from it. Its past, present, and future were eaten by the beast. Allowing the beast to experience living an infinite amount of lifetimes. It then quickly formed an intelligence and changed its form into something easier to manage.

Its new form takes the appearance of a genderless human that is slightly on the feminine side. Possessing long platinum blue hair and gold eyes that swirled with madness. It even made clothes.

And before the Espada could react Trihexa appeared before Cath Palug.

"You are bothering me." The beast spoke before launching a punch that sent Cath crashing into a nearby planet.

Realizing that Trihexa's new power is beyond them they knew not to act rashly. And when Trihexa turned towards them the dragons pounced on him. The domination dragon and Alatreon breathed an inferno of fire right at the beast.

Trihexa raised its hand and devoured the attacks but then Vali appeared behind him and sliced him multiple times with Azreal before retreating. The beast healed its wounds in record time as it smirked at Vali.

"I'm going to enjoy this." It promised as it warped and appeared before Vali.

Expecting this Vali sent out multiple slashes with his sword but the beast dodged them all before countering with a kick to Vali's midsection. Causing him to double over in pain. Trihexa then grabbed his head and slammed it into its knee. Almost crushing Vali's skull.

It then warped away as Cath Palug appeared in his true form and slashed at his last location.

"Back for more, faker? I thought I properly demonstrated the difference between the real deal and a pale imitation. I apologize, let me rectify that." Said Trihexa as it grinned ferally.

It then raised its hand as the space before him disappeared forming what is known as a black hole. "Swallow him hole, my collapsing star!" It called out as an extremely powerful attractive force began to pull Cath in.

To stop himself from being pulled in Cath used his claws to tear into space but even this was not enough as he continued being pulled in. He would truly die if he got sucked up into that black hole, this fact pushing him to try harder to get stay away from it.

"It's pointless, foolish creature. A black hole is a void made manifest in creation. A natural end of all things!" The beast mocked.

As Cath got closer and closer to the black hole the beast watched more and more intently. This focus caused it to be blindsided when the red dragon appeared behind it with their jaw already poised to bite into the beast.

Trihexa only had enough time to raise its hands and hold the jaws back with physical strength alone and without his focus the black hole dispelled, saving Cath. The beast tried its hardest to push back the red dragon's teeth but the jaw is the strongest part of the body. Making that a tall order.

Vali took advantage of Trihexa's state and stabbed it in the chest with his sword. Causing the beast to cough up blood as it looked into the golden eyes of the white dragon emperor. The blade then shinned in a whitish black light that caused Trihexa to widen its eyes in fear.

"Will you sever thy wings, Azreal!" Vali yelled the true name of the noble phantasm as he inflicted the concept of death upon Trihexa. Causing the beast's soul to be truly destroyed.

The body went limp as the red dragon's jaws came crashing down. Crushing the body before they ate it. Ending the one know as Trihexa.

"I am never doing that again." Vali declared as he sighed in exasperation. His words were followed by a deep chuckle.

"I am with you when you are right partner. After all this is over we should go on a vacation. I heard Hawaii is amazing this time of year. Just imagine all of the beautiful women..." Albion recommended before trailing off at the end.

His words caused Alatreon to laugh. It's a strange sight to see a dragon attracted to humanoids but spending so much time with human hosts did change Albion. Not that the white dragon cares anymore.

"Sounds good. Hey Sukuna... Sukuna?" Vali addressed the red dragon but got no response.

Looking at the dragon that currently stands at the height of Alatreon they could see that his eyes have rolled up into its head and a purple glowing light showed from his stomach. That light continued to get brighter until a spike pierced threw the dragon.

The spike then ripped open the dragon's stomach as a figure pulled itself out of the dragon. This figure looks nothing like Trihexa's two previous forms.

"Is that... really Trihexa?" Alatreon voiced his confusion.

The beast's new form is otherworldly. A figure taken straight from an eldritch horror.

The beast then released a wave of power that encompassed them in a split second. Seemingly doing nothing at first but when Vali went to take a step forward... he suddenly found himself standing in a completely random space.

This continued as the beast suddenly appeared before Cath but when he tried to back up he actually stepped forward. Allowing the beast to stab him with its clawed hand. Causing Cath to yell out in pain.

Before any of this chaos could continue a portal opened up above them as a figure dressed in black descended upon them. That figure then yelled out.

"Garden of Avalon!" and with that, the universe made sense once again as Vali warped before the beast and blasted it with a ray of energy. Sending the beast back.

"Yo! I am Myrddin Emrys, a fellow Espada. I and Morgan are here to help finish this up." Myrddin introduced himself.

Alatreon nodded as he responded. "Greetings but would you inform us of what just happened?"

The warlock nodded and pointed at the beast. "You did well in destroying Trihexa's soul but his body remained, even with how much the red dragon damaged it. And because his body is still here it still absorbed the chaos in the universe and without a soul to direct the energy it turned into this." Myrddin explained quickly. Knowing that now is not the time for games.

"What happened just a moment ago was the beast releasing pure chaos into reality. Making things not make sense as this space no longer has any rules. That is why I deployed my garden to negate this effect." Myrddin finished.

The other Espada nodded in understanding. Even the red dragon as he finished healing from his wounds. "So how do we beat it?" Asked Cath.

Morgan answered as she raised her white lance. "We must completely eradicate that thing's body until it can no longer receive energy. Only then will we win." 

After she spoke the beast appeared before the group as it shot a beam of chaos out of its mouth-like hole. This beam was then cut in half by Myrddin. Who followed up charging ahead and slashing at the beast. Cutting into its flesh before he backed to avoid the counterattack.

Morgan then appeared behind the beast and stabbed it with her lance. Making the beast screech in pain. She then held it in place as the red dragon positioned himself in front of them.

"Welsh Dragon Flare!" The dragon roared as it released a beam of highly concentrated flames of the highest caliber. Hitting the beast and burning it as it continued to scream out in pain. 

  Morgan then had to retreat as the flames became too much for even her to take. When the attack ended the beast was scorched all over but began to heal fast. That is why Alatreon then attacked.

"Escaton Judgment!" Unleashing his final attack once again as he sealed up more of the beast's power. He then released a torrent of elements from his mouth in a breath attack that damaged the beast further and launched it back into the planet. Destroying most of the said planet.

The beast then regained its footing as it roared out. Only to be met with both Morgan and Myrddin who attacked without mercy. The sword made multiple slash wound's on its body and the lance pierced its body in quick succession.

Then they backed up as Vali appeared above them and performed a downward slash with his sword as he spoke. "One more time, Azreal!" He yelled as he cut the beast in two. 

Using this chance both Morgan and Myrddin charged up their respective weapons. 

The witch pointed her lance at the sky as she chanted, "Light, may you be released from the ends of the world! Split the heavens and tether the earth, anchor of the storm! Rhongomyniad!" As she finished a large golden lance formed behind her as it was launched toward the beast.

The warlock held his corrupted sword above his head as he chanted, "Take my sins and go forth, Excalibur... Morgan!" He then brought his sword down and it released a large beam of black and red energy toward the beast.

Both of the attacks hit at the same time as the beast screamed out. Not being able to comprehend something like "Self-preservation" did nothing as it was destroyed to the last atom. Ending the embodiment of chaos once and for all. 

Bringing about the beginning of...

Order

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 890 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
26.4K 267 15
what if a hellhound with few emotions and defensive attitude. meets the descendants of a famous devil hunter? will she overcome the wall that surroun...
60 0 3
Ever since he was child Kazui thought he'd be used by now to the Supernatural and natural world that surrounds him. Be it people with unnatural abili...
99.6K 641 7
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...