My Mind Brings a Door

Da ihatemetabolism

Author: mint will also get angry Category: Urban Fiction Jiang Xiaochuan traveled to the parallel space in 19... Altro

c 1-2
c 3-4
c 5-6
c 7-8
c 9-10
c 11-12
c 13-14
c 15-16
c 17-18
c 19-20
c 21-22
c 23-24
c 25-26
c 27-28
c 29-30
c 31-32
c 33-34
c 35-36
c 37-38
c 39-40
c 41-42
c 43-44
c 45-46
c 47-48
c 49-50
c 51-52
c 53-54
c 55-56
c 57-58
c 59-60
c 61-62
c 63-64
c 65-66
c 67-68
c 69-70
c 71-72
c 73-74
c 75-76
c 77-78
c 79-80
c 81-82
c 83-84
c 85-86
c 87-88
c 89-90
c 91-95
c 96-100
c 101-105
c 106-110
c 111-115
c 116-120
c 121-125
c 126-130
c 136-140
c 141-145
c 146-150
c 151-155
c 156-160
c 161-165
c 166-170
c 171-175
c 176-180
c 186-190
c 191-195
c 196-200
c 201-205
c 206-210
c 211-215
c 216-220
c 221-225
c 226-230
c 231-235
c 236-240
c 241-245
c 246-250
c 251-255
c 256-260
c 261-265
c 266-270
c 271-275
c 276-280
c 281-285
c 286-290
c 291-295
c 296-300

c 181-185

199 4 0
Da ihatemetabolism

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 181, Qin Xiao arrives home.

  When Yang Yuemei came back in the evening, she ate a little more than usual.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan asked strangely: "Mom, what do you eat in the cafeteria at noon?"

  Yang Yuemei picked up the white rice in the bowl. "Corn porridge. Chinese cabbage..."

  He heard Yang Yuemei's words softly, but he didn't dare to act like before. But the things in your hands still have to be released slowly.

  Stayed at home for 2 days, and went for a run with Zhou Xiaohe in the morning. Come back at noon to cook.   In the early morning of

  October 1st .   Zhou Xiaochuan was woken up by knocking on the door.   Outside the door, Mrs. Wu and Qian Guihua were waiting at the door.   Yang Yuemei got up, took the bag and went out with the grain book. Followed the two and left the yard.   Today I have to buy the ration in the food book. If you go late, you have nothing. These rations have to be purchased at the beginning of each month.   When Zhou Xiaochuan and the others got up and had breakfast ready, Yang Yuemei and the others came back. Four or five hours had passed. However, several people all looked dejected.   Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan understood what was going on.   Quantitatively reduced.   Zhou Xiaochuan looked at Yang Yuemei who came back and comforted her. "Mother, it's fine. I'll figure out a solution when the time comes."   Yang Yuemei nodded upon hearing that.   They ate breakfast at home, packed up and went out.   This morning Zhou Xiaohe didn't have to go to school today, and Yang Yuemei didn't have to go to work today either.   Because today is National Day.   On the avenue in front of the provincial gymnasium, a parade will be held today to celebrate the National Day.   It was only after I came to the place that I realized that there are really many people in this provincial capital. It was estimated that it was either at home or in the factory.

  There are endless brains on both sides of the road. Although all of them are sallow and thin, they are very energetic.

  As soon as the time came, each representative team would come from the main road one after another.

  When Zhou Xiaochuan and the others came over, they could only look at the backs of their heads. However, he was still infected by the warm atmosphere.

  After the parade ended, it took a while for the crowd to disperse. However, there are still many people stranded here.

  Zhou Xiaochuan took Yang Yuemei who was unwilling to leave and went back.

  After lunch at noon, he thought for a while and said, "Mom, I'll go to Qin Xiao's house. Identify the door."

  Yang Yuemei nodded upon hearing this.

  After leaving, he thought about changing his identity in the future. My own big car is still too obvious.

  But tickets have already started to be asked for. It seems that Fatty Wang has to get a bicycle ticket.

  Pushing out his bicycle, he walked towards Qin Xiao's house, which should be at home by this time.

  When he came to the place, Zhou Xiaochuan knocked on the door.

  After a while, the door slowly opened in the room.

  Mr. Qin stared blankly at Zhou Xiaochuan who was standing at the door.

  "Why are you here, boy?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at the healthy old man and said with a smile, "Old man, we have come to the provincial capital! We will stay in the provincial capital from now on."

  He glanced inside.

  The old man Qin asked angrily: "What are you looking at?"

  "Oh, isn't Qin Xiao at home?"

  "Not at home, I went out to play."

  Zhou Xiaochuan said softly. Then he said: "Old man, my home is at No. * Guangming Road. You and Qin Xiao can come and play when you have time."

  Old man Qin nodded.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan knew that the old man didn't want him here, so he prepared to leave.

  But then he broke into a grin.

  Old man Qin looked at him and said, "What's the matter? I know the place. I will take Qin Xiao to your house when I have time."

  This was obviously urging him to leave.

  "Grandpa, you said that you always forget things. You have shared all the wine Brother Xiaochuan gave you with the old men. I will ask him not to bring it for you next time." While

  speaking, a figure came back from the yard next door .

  Looking at Zhou Xiaochuan in the yard, she shouted in surprise:
  "Ah, brother Xiaochuan, why are you here?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan smiled and looked at old man Qin.

  Mr. Qin was embarrassed when he saw this, but he recovered quickly.

  Seeing Qin Xiao approaching, he smiled and said, "We've moved to the provincial capital. Why don't we come here to talk to you?"

  Qin Xiao didn't pay attention to Grandpa's face when he heard the words, and said happily, "Really. After that It's much more convenient to meet each other. Where do you live?"

  The old man Qin next to him turned dark when he heard Qin Xiao's words. His old face was dark enough, though. Can't see the difference either.

  Zhou Xiaochuan gave the address. Then he said: "Then I'll go back first, and come over to play when I have time."

  This is about to leave.

  Qin Xiao nodded.   Then he asked, " Brother Xiaochuan, do you have anything to do this

  afternoon ?"   Ignoring the darkened old man Qin, he said to Zhou Xiaochuan: "Then I'll go to your house to identify the door. I'll know the place next time." The   old man Qin said with a dark face: "Qin Xiao, I have to cook tonight "   Qin Xiao said strangely to old man Qin: "Grandpa, haven't you always cooked? You still dislike my cooking."

  "Oh, grandpa is not feeling well these days and doesn't want to cook. And don't you still have to do your homework?"

  Qin Xiao looked at the old man nervously when she heard this, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you? When you went to play chess and drink in the morning , isn’t it all good?”

  Then she said to Zhou Xiaochuan: “Brother Xiaochuan, then I won’t go. Let’s go next time.”

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan smiled. The old man defended himself as he guarded against thieves. That's why Qin Xiao didn't react.

  Then he walked out of the yard and prepared to ride away.

  The old man Qin and Qin Xiao were muttering there, and Zhou Xiaochuan didn't eavesdrop.

  "Grandpa, you are too bad, I will ignore you."

  Qin Xiao's shy voice came from a distance.

  Then Zhou Xiaochuan heard Qin Xiao shouting from behind: "Brother Xiaochuan, wait for me."

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan stopped the car that had just started.

  Qin Xiao ran back to the house, changed into unpatched clothes and ran down.

  He came to Zhou Xiaochuan and said, "Brother Xiaochuan, let's go."

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked teasingly at the old man Qin who was standing at the door with a dark face.

  The old man Qin said with a dark face, "Go, come back early."

  "Okay. I'll take her back after dinner."

  After speaking, he took Qin Xiao and rode away on a bicycle.

  Zhou Xiaochuan was riding a bicycle while walking on the road, and asked with a smile, "Qin Xiao, what's the matter with Mr. Qin?"

  Qin Xiao who was sitting at the back blushed, blinked and said, "Oh, it's nothing. Leave him alone."

  Zhou Xiaochuan Xiao Chuan smiled and didn't ask any more. It is estimated that old man Qin's tricks were exposed by Qin Xiao.

  Riding a car soon came home.

  When I came to the front yard, I saw Grandma Wu washing things by the well.

  Old Madam Wu looked at Qin Xiao and said with a smile, "Oh, who is this girl, she looks so pretty."

  Qin Xiao blushed again when she heard this.

  It may be because Qin Xiao has been wearing a mask before, and after taking off the mask, her skin is much whiter than ordinary people.

  This woman, one white covers all ugliness, not to mention Qin Xiao's facial features are quite good-looking.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan smiled. "This is the child of a relative in my family."

  Mrs. Wu nodded upon hearing this.

  When she came to the room, Yang Yuemei looked surprised when she saw Zhou Xiaochuan brought back a beautiful girl.

  she asked hesitantly. "Xiao Chuan, this is...?"

  "Mother, she is Qin Xiao."

  Seeing this, Qin Xiao stepped forward and shouted, "Hello, Auntie!"

  Before Yang Yuemei could react, she replied in a daze when she heard Qin Xiao's words One sentence.

  "Oh... good!"

  Zhou Xiaochuan explained, but he didn't talk about the mask.

  Yang Yuemei looked at Qin Xiao and sighed. "This change is too big."

  Zhou Xiaohe beside him also stared blankly. No wonder they didn't allow their buttocks to be naked in their own homes.

  "Brother, do I have to call my sister?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Yes, I can call her sister Qin or Xiaoxiao."

  "Then I'll call her sister Xiaoxiao.

   " Only then did I realize that there is actually a big mine in this chapter. Newcomers are afraid of losing control.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPingfangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 182, the joint

  Qin Xiao looked curiously at Zhou Xiaomi who was sitting on the wooden horse.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan explained.

  At night, Zhou Xiaochuan killed another duck.

  Half for soup and half for braised.

  The remaining 2 ducks will eat another one in a few days. That leaves only one of each.

  Smelling the scent of Zhou Xiaochuan's home, Yang Wanxing came out and took a look.

  "Damn, it's better than what I eat at this supply and marketing cooperative."

  Then he gently sniffed the smell in the air. He swallowed his saliva and went back.

  "Osmanthus fragrans, burn the meat brought from Uncle Wu's house two days ago."

  Qian Osmanthus fragrans who was cooking in the kitchen complained, "Didn't you just eat it two days ago? It was just marinated! Save it and wait a few days to eat it! I don’t know if I can buy it all this month!”

  Yang Wanxing said dissatisfied. "When will I eat it? If not, I'll get it again. I ate 2 catties of meat last month. It's not enough to fit between my teeth."

  Qian Guihua sighed and took out the meat again. After a while, the smell of meat came from Yang Wanxing's room.

  This made the children of Uncle Wu's family very greedy.

  But there is no way, there are only so many quantified. It was also exchanged for milk powder, and the meat was exchanged for milk powder tickets.

  After dinner in the evening, Zhou Xiaochuan suggested going out to play.

  Because today is National Day, there will be dances and square movies in the gymnasium.

  Several people agreed after hearing the words.

  When I came to the Provincial Gymnasium, the square was already crowded with people. A large curtain hangs in front of the clearing.

  A group of people are busy underneath, probably debugging the machine.

  There are simply too many people. Prevent from being washed away. Yang Yuemei could only hold Qin Xiao and Zhou Xiaomi, while Zhou Xiaochuan held Zhou Xiaohe.

  And under the lights on the edge of the square, a group of people are dancing.

  Seeing that the movie hadn't started yet, a few people came to the dancing place.

  Yang Yuemei looked at the people hugging each other, her face flushed. He hurriedly said to Zhou Xiaochuan: "Let's go over there and wait for the movie."

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan smiled. "It's going to be a while before the movie starts over there! It's dancing, it's nothing!"

  Yang Yuemei felt a little embarrassed when she saw the people nearby looking at her with strange eyes.

  Hearing Zhou Xiaochuan's words, she could only watch from the side.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at the group of people. Although it was not as good as the square dance of later generations of aunts, it was considered excellent in this era.

  Judging by the temperament, they are either members of the art troupe or students of some schools.

  Slowly, several people watched with gusto.

  "Beep..."

  The sound of the stereo came from the place where the movie was playing in the back.

  "It's a movie! Go!"

  someone shouted. The crowd immediately ran towards the place where the movie was shown.

  Only then did Zhou Xiaochuan bring everyone to the movie watching place, but unfortunately there were too many people. Can only stand at a place farther away.

  The movie was still an old movie. Although most of the people present had watched "Sleuth of Crossing the River"

  , it still couldn't dampen the enthusiasm of the crowd. The mood in the square fluctuated with the plot of the movie and became extremely noisy.

  After more than two hours of filming, people were unwilling to leave.

  Finally had to put another one.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan proposed to go back. It was too noisy and he couldn't see clearly from a distance.

  Except for Zhou Xiaochuan and Zhou Xiaomi, the other three looked reluctant to leave.

  But it's getting late now. Yang Yuemei woke up very early again.

  Back home, Zhou Xiaochuan rolled out the bicycle.

  Before leaving, he said to Yang Yuemei: "Mom, I don't know if I will come back tonight, so you don't have to wait for me."

  Yang Yuemei was worried when she heard this, she didn't suspect that Zhou Xiaochuan was in Qin's hometown. She estimated that Zhou Xiaochuan was going to the black market.

  Looking at her expression, Zhou Xiaochuan said, "It's okay, mother."

  After speaking, he took Qin Xiao and left.

  With Qin Xiao around, he didn't take the path because it was too dark. There are already scattered street lights on the main road.

  Walk along the main road towards old man Qin's house.

  When I came to Qin Xiao's house, it was already around ten o'clock.

  Qin Xiao got out of the car and said to Zhou Xiaochuan: "Brother Xiaochuan, you go back first. I have nothing to do at home tomorrow, and then I will go to your home to do my homework."

  Zhou Xiaochuan choked for a moment. But he didn't refuse.

  She nodded and said, "Okay, then you can go back."

  "Hey, okay."

  Seeing that Zhou Xiaochuan didn't refuse, she chuckled lightly and bounced back.

  The door was unlocked, so it should have been specially reserved for her.

  Zhou Xiaochuan watched her go in, and got on the bike to go back.

  "You still know when you come back?"

  "Grandpa, there is a movie in the gymnasium. Let's go to the movies."

  ...

  Zhou Xiaochuan heard the conversation between the two, so he stopped caring. He rode his car and left.

  But he didn't go back, but walked in the direction of the north.

  Riding all the way, the place is getting more and more remote. It is no different from the countryside.

  But this is still a provincial city, not a rural area.

  Came to the place Hu Laosan said, and took a look.

  This is an earthen house with 3 houses. The small courtyard is also made of adobe, but it looks like it has been repaired.

  Mind glanced, at this time Hu Laosan was sleeping in one of the houses.

  I checked the time, only ten minutes had passed, not very far. The nearby houses are a little far away, and some movements here will not disturb the neighbors.

  He put on the mask, put away the bicycle, and then lightly knocked on the door of the yard.

  Hu Laosan, who was sleeping soundly, turned over when he heard the movement outside.

  In this day and age, black market acumen is a basic requirement.

  After he got up, he didn't move any more, he pricked up his ears to listen to the movement outside.

  "Dong dong..." The soft knock on the door sounded again.

  Hu Laosan thought for a while, if he really came to arrest him, he should have broken in through the door.

  He hesitated for a moment, got dressed and got out of bed. Take a pistol from under the bed.

  He opened the door of the main room and looked at the dark yard outside.

  He whispered, "Who?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan smiled while watching the other party's movements outside.

  Said something in a low voice. "Jiang asked me to come and find Lao Hu."

  Hu Laosan froze for a moment when he heard this, and was overjoyed.

  Then he walked to the gate of the yard, hid behind the door, and gently opened the gate of the yard.

  And the pistol in one of his hands is ready to go.

  Zhou Xiaochuan stood at the door and said calmly:

  "Okay, put away the things in your hands. If I come to catch you, why should I be so careful?"

  Hu Laosan was relieved when he heard this. Only then did all the half doors of the yard open.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan walked in.

  Hu Laosan closed the door and looked at him warily.

  When he came to the main room, he lit the lantern.

  Looking at the person in front of him, he confirmed that it was the person who found him that day.

  Hu Laosan was about to speak, so he said something to the convenience.

  "You sell things for me, and collect some things I want by the way."

   I checked the dance and square movies, and there are some in the 1959 documentary.

    They didn't have any to eat at first, how could people have the strength to make these, but after checking, they really did have them.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPingfangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 183, the agent
  "What do you want to collect?"

  Hu Laosan asked after hearing his words after a moment of thought. If you can't do it yourself, you still can't promise it.

  "Jade... old things... good wood, some tickets."

  Collecting antiques, he is not planning to wait for the appreciation to sell in the future, and he is not short of this money.

  Maybe it was influenced by the overwhelming advertisements of later generations. Seeing that I don’t have these good things, I always feel a little pity.

  When the day you leave this world, donate part of your things and leave part to your family.

  Then he hesitated for a moment and asked, "I have a lot of things, can you get them all by yourself?" Hearing this, Mr.

  Hu smiled and said, "You don't have to worry about the manpower. There are people who can't eat everywhere now. Find some It ’s okay to have a good personality.”

  Zhou Xiaochuan understood what he meant, but he didn’t think so, people’s hearts can change.

  But he didn't say much, since the other party took this path, he probably already thought of the consequences. Definitely be more cautious. Hope nothing happens.

  Thinking of this, he said, "I can only provide you with food and meat, and you have to find a way to transport it yourself."

  Hu Laosan was delighted when he heard this, what is the best seller now?

  It must be food! none of them.

  "That's no problem, I can take my time."

  Zhou Xiaochuan nodded upon hearing this.

  "How much do you want? Sweet potatoes are 3 cents a catty, corn is 1 cent a catty, and wheat is 2 cents a catty. But you can't sell too much at once."

  Hu Laosan heard the price he quoted. Opened his mouth in surprise.

  After a moment of hesitation, he asked, "Don't you know the current price of grain on the black market?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at him calmly and did not speak.

  how is this possible?

  Although he doesn't know the exact price, it won't be low.

  Hu Laosan smiled awkwardly.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan said: "You can figure out how much to sell, as long as you are ruthless. And if something happens to you, no one will save you. You should think it through yourself."

  Mr. Hu San heard this and thought for a while, nodded and said, "Okay... I see. I have 180 yuan here, you can get me sweet potatoes."

  He nodded when he heard the number reported by Hu Laosan.

  6000 catties, not much.

  "Then you can continue to sleep, I will come to see you tomorrow night."

  Hu Laosan nodded upon hearing this.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan left.

  At this time, Hu Laosan was still in the mood to sleep. Lying on this bed of my own, thinking about what to do in the future, I definitely can't do it by myself.

  But he already has someone in mind.

  Then he turned over and got out of bed, touched under the bed, lifted a bed leg, buckled it a few times, and then a ball of things fell out of it.

  Hu Laosan opened the small pouch in his hand, only to see a bunch of banknotes inside.

  He took out 180 yuan from it, and he put back about 100 yuan left.

  I also spent a lot of money this time... After so many years of inventory, more than half of it was gone at one time.

  After finishing it, he lay down on the bed and fell asleep in a daze.

  It was already late when Zhou Xiaochuan came back to the door.

  Seeing that there was no one in the yard, he took out a salted fish weighing more than ten catties from the space. And a few packets of brown sugar. How can you go out without bringing something.

  As soon as the door was opened, a light came on next door. I saw Yang Yuemei opened the door with her clothes on, and stuck her head out.

  Seeing that Zhou Xiaochuan was back, she nodded without saying a word, and went back to sleep in peace.

  After returning to the house and closing the door, he entered the space, took a shower in the space, and then fell asleep.

  the next morning.

  Yang Yuemei went to work. Yesterday was a special day and she had a day off.

  The tasks in the factory are still quite heavy.

  Let Zhou Xiaohe stay at home with Zhou Xiaomi, and he went out by bike.

  Going to get another bike in the space.

  Putting on a mask, he rode to Fatty Wang and said directly, "Do you have a bicycle ticket? What's the price?"

  Fatty Wang saw the big customer coming, and said cheerfully, "Yes, how many do you want? 20 yuan each "

  Zhou Xiaochuan was surprised when he heard his words. "How many tickets do you have? Give them all to me."

  Bike tickets don't expire, and one ticket corresponds to one car. Without a ticket, the car won't be sold.

  If you buy it once, you won't have to worry about it next time.

  "6!"

  Zhou Xiaochuan was still surprised when he heard the number. But looking back, it was normal.

  Since bicycle tickets came out, some rich people have no tickets, and some people who have tickets are reluctant to buy them.

  It is estimated that some people who were reluctant to buy bicycles took out their tickets and sold them. Because it has just started, the current price has not yet stabilized.

  He took out 120 yuan and handed it to him, then left.

  He rode his bike to the vicinity of the department store, put away the big bike, and walked straight to the department store.

  I didn't choose either, and spent 200 yuan to choose a lady's bicycle.

  This time, I didn't ask for help again, and went downstairs with my bicycle alone. After riding for a while, I took out the big bike and headed home.

  When he got home, he saw several children in the yard at his home.

  Uncle Li's grandsons Li Guoqing and Li Ying, and even Yang Fugui, the son of Yang Wanxing, were there.

  Several people were taking turns playing with the wooden horse, and he also saw Qin Xiao's figure inside.

  Seeing Zhou Xiaochuan coming back, Qin Xiao immediately shouted: "Brother Xiaochuan, I'm here."

  Zhou Xiaochuan saw a small bag of grain on the table in the room, and said with a smile: "Well, that's the grain you brought ?”

  Qin Xiao smiled and nodded upon hearing this.

  Zhou Xiaochuan didn't say anything when he saw this. Nowadays, most of the guests who go to other people's homes bring food.

  Although the food was also obtained by him.

  Back in his room, he took out the previous fruit candies and handed each of them one.

  He smiled and said, "You can play, but don't make too much

  noise." Several people took the candy from Zhou Xiaochuan's hand, thanked them happily, peeled off the candy in their hands, put it in their mouths, and then folded the wrapper Put it in your pocket. They continued to line up and play with the Trojan horse.

  Zhou Xiaochuan said to Zhou Xiaohe and Qin Xiao: "You two, come in and do some homework for me. I'll play in the afternoon." The

  two nodded upon hearing this. Reluctantly left the Trojan horse.

  Go back to the house and take out your homework and start reading.

  Zhou Xiaochuan taught several people from time to time.

  Zhou Xiaomi watched her brothers leave, so she went back to the house.

  Looking at the two who were doing their homework, he shouted at Zhou Xiaochuan.

  "Brother...I...learn..."

  Zhou Xiaochuan heard Zhou Xiaomi's voice and yelled, "Hey, Xiaomi wants to study?"

  Zhou Xiaomi replied humbly.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan took out a notebook, wrote the numbers from 1 to 10 on it, and taught her to start writing.

  After a while, the three people at the door were probably a little embarrassed, and then they all dispersed.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan asked Xiaomi to write it himself.

  He looked at the time and was ready to cook.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPingfangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 184, Trading.

  There are few people in the yard at noon.

  That must be rice.

  Secretly fry a few dishes in the space.

  When he entered the room, he saw Zhou Xiaomi's movements and shook his head. Because the page in front of her was messed up.

  Qin Xiao looked at the dishes that Zhou Xiaochuan brought out, and swallowed a little.

  She remembered that Zhou Xiaochuan's cooking was delicious, and she also had her favorite braised fish.

  There are not many dishes, just three, eggplant with minced meat, braised fish, and scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

  After lunch, I didn't take a few people out to play in the afternoon.

  Several people were chatting while doing their homework.

  In fact, there is not so much homework now, but Zhou Xiaochuan increased the amount for the two of them.

  In the evening, when Yang Yuemei came back and had dinner, Zhou Xiaochuan sent Qin Xiao back.

  After seeing off Qin Xiao, he changed the car and rushed in the direction of Hu Laosan.

  When he came to the vicinity of Mr. Hu's house, he looked around. Found a grove.

  Walking into the woods, he walked around a few times and felt that the place was okay. No one would come if the black lights are blind.

  Seeing that the time was still very early, around eight o'clock, he entered the space.

  Then he started looking for ingredients, and he was going to prepare some dishes so that he could take them out next time. You don't have to do it every time.

  For all kinds of animals in the space, the braised ones come first.

  Meatballs, twice-cooked pork and other stir-fried dishes.

  Various fried vegetables.

  scrambled eggs.

  As long as he could think of it, he made some.

  When the temperature was just right, it was put into the still space.

  I thought I should make some pasta, so I used flour to make some steamed buns and wet hand-rolled noodles. I made some more dumplings.

  It was past ten o'clock when I came out.

  Six thousand catties of sweet potatoes were released from space. Then he walked towards Hu Laosan's house.

  come to place.

  In his mind, besides Hu Laosan, there were two other strange men in the room at this time.

  He is not very old, probably in his twenties.

  He knocked lightly on the yard door.

  Hu Laosan was lying on the bed at this time, looking at the roof in the dark night.

  Hearing movement outside, he immediately got out of bed and went to the main room to light the lantern.

  At this time, the two people in the next room heard the movement and came out.

  One of them looked at Hu Laosan and asked, "Third brother, is the person you mentioned here?"

  Hu Laosan said softly, "It should be, you wait here. I'll go out and have a look."

  Then he said Opened the door of the hall.

  When he came to the gate of the yard, Hu Laosan was about to speak. Only a voice came from outside the door.

  "It's me."

  Hu Laosan was overjoyed when he heard the voice, and hurriedly opened the door of the courtyard.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at Hu Laosan at the door and said: "The thing is here, it's right in front, how do you get it back?"

  Hu Laosan was startled when he heard this, "Wait a minute."

  After speaking, he walked towards the house.

  When he came to the room and looked at the two people waiting, he whispered,

  "Go, turn off the lights. Push the cart."

  "Be quiet." The

  two nodded upon hearing this. Follow Hu Laosan to the yard.

  He pushed out a cart from the corner and followed Hu Laosan out.

  Zhou Xiaochuan stood in the dark, watched the actions of the few people without speaking, and waited for the few people to get out. He took several people to the small woods.

  Because they didn't dare to light the lamp, Hu Laosan and the others staggered along behind Zhou Xiaochuan.

  When he came to the place, Zhou Xiaochuan patted the bag of sweet potatoes on the ground.

  "Hey, everything is here. Pretend yourself."

  Hearing this, Hu Laosan excitedly came to the place where the sweet potatoes were placed. After checking a few bags casually, I started calling 2 people to move the sweet potatoes.

  While the two were busy, Hu Laosan took the money and handed it to him. I didn't even try to weigh the sweet potatoes on the ground.

  "This is 180 yuan."

  Zhou Xiaochuan didn't take the money from the other party. Said: "You take this money, and you need money to collect things. In the future, I will increase the price by 10% for the things you collect. But don't try to fool me. I still know the approximate price."

  10% of the price It doesn't feel like a lot, but this doesn't count the money the other party sells sweet potatoes.

  Hu Laosan nodded upon hearing this. After all, doing it yourself is risky.

  Then he thought for a while and asked: "The thing is collected, how can I give it to you?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan thought for a while, "If the thing is collected, let's put it there first. Give me something."

  Hu Laosan nodded upon hearing this.

  "Okay."

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan left on his bike.

  Hu Laosan watched Zhou Xiaochuan leave without moving.

  "Third brother!"

  Hu Laosan was awakened by the voice behind him and turned his head.

  "What's the matter Qiangzi?"

  The person called Qiangzi hesitated and asked: "Third brother, can we share some of these grains and send them back. Don't worry, the money will be given at the black market price."

  Hu Laosan heard the words and said with a smile: "Why not? Get half of it back, and pay 4 cents a catty. But be careful. Don't bring people here. Otherwise, I can only run away."

  Hearing Hu What the third child said, Qiangzi said dissatisfiedly: "Third brother, if it weren't for you, our family would have starved to death. Something really happened. Xiaohui and I will not come back immediately. We will die outside."

  Mr. Hu Three heard the words and smiled. "Don't make it so serious?"

  Then he thought for a while and said, "Let's do it. It's too dangerous for the three of us in the future. When things come, we'll ship them to you. Ask uncle to find some Come out with a reliable relative."

  Qiangzi nodded upon hearing this.

  Afterwards, several people continued to move the sweet potatoes to the car.

  "Okay, I can't bear to reload the car, let's do it several times."

  Hearing this, the two stopped what they were doing, and pushed the car carefully towards the yard.

  When Zhou Xiaochuan came home by bike, it was almost midnight.

  As soon as he arrived at the gate of the yard, he saw Feng Kai preparing to go out.

  Feng Kai looked at Zhou Xiaochuan who just came back, but didn't speak. Zhou Xiaochuan didn't ask when he saw this.

  When the two passed by, Feng Kai hesitated for a moment and asked, "Do you know what I'm going to do?"

  The reason why Feng Kai asked this was because Zhou Xiaochuan brought Zhou Xiaohe to the black market for a few days running. Sometimes, the other party will subconsciously look at me a few more times.

  Zhou Xiaochuan paused when he heard the words, he didn't want to admit it at first, but it's okay after thinking about it.

  Then he said: "Yes!"

  Feng Kai squeezed his fist nervously when he heard this, and did not speak.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan smiled: "There is no way for you to continue like this. It will be cold soon, so you can't keep going into the water to catch fish?"

  Hearing Zhou Xiaochuan's words, Feng Kai was silent for a while.

  "Why don't you make a cage? It's safer for people like this."

  Feng Kai was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, "I can't."

  Zhou Xiaochuan smiled, "You won't have anyone. Find it yourself, you guys There are fermented wheat bran and bran in the factory, which can be used as bait."

  After speaking, he turned and left.

  Feng Kai pondered for a moment when he heard his words, then turned around and went back without going out again.

   There are only 2 chapters today...

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPingfangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 185, Playing in Xiaoyao Park
  at 5 o'clock in the morning.

  Dingling...

  Zhou Xiaochuan was woken up by the sound of the alarm clock as usual.

  I came back last night and slept in the space for a while, so I am not so sleepy now.

  Although he was on vacation for a few days, he still dragged Zhou Xiaohe, who looked helpless, towards Xiaoyao Park.

  When he came to the place,

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked around the entrance of the park, and there was obviously a lot more garbage than usual.

  Only then did he realize, mother, there seems to be a zoo now. I have always felt that this is an open park.

  He punched Zhou Xiaohe for a while. Although Zhou Xiaohe's punching is still unsightly, at least he is a bit airy.

  He didn't see Feng Kai coming, but he saw someone selling sweet potatoes.

  It costs 5 cents a catty and is limited.

  But these people are not Hu Laosan, but at this time, there is no one else who can sell such cheap sweet potatoes except Hu Laosan.

  Feeling that it was almost done, he trotted back with Zhou Xiaohe.

  I believe that if he persists like this for five or six years, when he is fourteen or five years old, his physique will definitely be considered among the best among his peers.

  Back home, Yang Yuemei had already woken up, but she didn't cook.

  Now because of quantitative matters, many families have begun to reduce expenses, the most obvious being the saving of breakfast.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan went back to the house, took some boiled eggs, and soaked some brown sugar water for them.

  As for Zhou Xiaomi, she can eat most of the food, and can eat with a few people.

  A few people closed the door and secretly enjoyed it.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at his empty room with only one bed, a long desk and a big bench.

  I still need to get a closet. Otherwise, it's not easy to hide things in the bare words.

  Not long after breakfast, Qin Xiao appeared.

  Several people are used to it.

  Zhou Xiaochuan brought out a bowl from the house, which was eggs in brown sugar water that he specially reserved.

  Seeing this, Qin Xiao smiled sweetly, and without being polite, took the bowl in his hand and started to eat.

  Yang Yuemei packed up and got ready to go to work.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at Yang Yuemei and thought that there was not enough food in the cafeteria, so he brought her a tortilla that he had made before.

  He didn't dare to give her the steamed buns in the space.

  Now the flour eaten in the city is all eight noodles, that is, 81 catties of flour are ground from one hundred catties of wheat. The color range is gray, and the particles are relatively coarse. Homemade steamed buns are white flour steamed buns.

  Wait for Yang Yuemei to leave. Zhou Xiaochuan said to several people: "Go to the zoo today."

  Qin Xiao nodded when she heard this. She has been in the provincial capital for so long, so she must have been there.

  But Zhou Xiaohe doesn't even know what a zoo means?
  He asked blankly: "Brother, what is a zoo?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan said with a smile, "It is a place where many animals are enclosed for people to see."

  Zhou Xiaohe said softly. What's so cool about this.

  Locking up the house, he left with a few people on a bicycle.

  He didn't go to the park first, but went to Zhao Qinian's house, chasing a sheep and a flock of sheep.

  Riding a bicycle to the door of Zhao Qinian's house.

  At this time, Zhao Qingqing was looking at Grandma Zhao holding the soles of her shoes.

  Grandma Zhao saw Zhou Xiaochuan and others coming over and greeted in surprise: "Xiaochuan, why are you here? Come in quickly."

  Zhou Xiaochuan parked the car, "Grandma Zhao, we are going to the zoo today, I want to ask Will Qingqing go or not?"

  Grandma Zhao turned her head to look like Zhao Qingqing.

  Seeing everyone looking at her, Zhao Qingqing had some hesitation on her face.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan said to her: "Qingqing, there is a little sister here. You can play together."

  Zhao Qingqing looked at her grandma.

  Grandma Zhao said with a smile, "If you want to go, you can go with Brother Xiaochuan."

  Zhao Qingqing thought for a while and nodded.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan said to her: "Let's go, you and your sister squeeze in the back."

  Grandma Zhao was a little worried seeing so many people in the car.

  Looking at Grandma Zhao's expression, Zhou Xiaochuan understood. He smiled and said,
  "Grandma Zhao, don't worry. I won't fall."

  "Well, remember to be careful and come over for dinner at night."

  Zhou Xiaochuan thought about it, but still nodded.

  "Okay, let's come over for dinner that night."

  Then he took a few people to Xiaoyao Park.

  After coming to the place, I found that there are really many people, and there is a lack of modern entertainment items. The few entertainment items such as the zoo must be overcrowded during holidays.

  But most of them come with children.

  Now the zoo has started to collect tickets, but it is not expensive at 8 cents a ticket.

  I bought a few half-price tickets and took a few people in.

  "Brother... what is that?"

  Just as he entered the gate, Zhou Xiaohe saw a coffin made of stone.

  "Oh, that's the coffin."

  Zhou Xiaohe nodded knowingly.

  "The people buried inside are ancient people."

  Zhou Xiaohe heard Zhou Xiaochuan's answer, and said directly: "Isn't that a coffin? Why wasn't it buried in the ground."

  Zhou Xiaochuan didn't know how to explain it. This is just a tomb of clothes.

  "I don't know."

  Zhou Xiaohe didn't continue to ask, he bypassed the tomb and ran to the distance.

  Because he saw a big white elephant slide made of stone in the distance.

  From time to time, there are children sliding down the long nose slide. And there are many children in the back who are queuing up.

  Knowing that Zhou Xiaohe wanted to ask, he said it first.

  "This is an elephant made of stone. It's a kind of animal."

  "Is an elephant really that big?"

  Before Zhou Xiaochuan could answer, he ran to the back and lined up together.

  Seeing this, Qin Xiao dragged Zhao Qingqing and Zhou Xiaomi over together.

  Zhou Xiaochuan didn't go there but waited by the side, asking him to grab the slide with a group of little dolls, but he still couldn't do it.

  Looking at this park, I have also come to play in my previous life. But only once.

  Zhang Liao's Clothes Tomb at the entrance, there was a statue when I saw it before, but it has not been carved yet.

  He looked at the seller next to him. It looks a lot like the commissary of later generations.

  Seeing the candied haws on the grass handle at the door, he went over and bought 4 of them.

  If it has a relationship with sugar, it is expensive, 1 cent a piece.

  But this actually does not vote. Tickets are still required for some other special biscuits and pastries.

  When they came to the place, Zhou Xiaochuan looked at Zhou Xiaohe who slid down from above, and handed the candied haws to several people.

  Qin Xiao and Zhao Qingqing thanked and took the candied haws from Zhou Xiaochuan's hand.

  Probably driven by the atmosphere, the smile on Zhao Qingqing's face never stopped.

  Zhou Xiaohe and Zhou Xiaomi had never eaten candied haws, so they happily ate them.

  But Zhou Xiaomi could only lick the icing on the outside.

  Seeing that the four people went to queue again with candied haws, he tasted it himself, and it was no different from what he ate in his previous life.

  After playing a few more laps, Zhou Xiaochuan took the four people who were unwilling to leave and left.

  You can't play on the slide for a day when you come here.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report

closure

background

font

Elegant blackPingfangline

font size

-+

leaderboard the latest update all novels

Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

214K 8.5K 51
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
3.2M 110K 52
Being reborn into a completely different timeline seems a bit impossible, isn't it? but things aren't always as it seems. [cringe warning] [james po...
68.1K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
21.8K 388 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE