Love Square

Autorstwa Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 11: Week Suspension
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 13: Scary Movie
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 15: I Want Her
Chapter 16: I Want Him
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 25: Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 35: The Morning After
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 23: Strike

178 7 3
Autorstwa Blackberry-Punani

Since Monday Ryan won't stop trying to kiss me. I haven't even gave him a chance to kiss me again, not because I don't want people to know we're dating. Which he thinks, but it's because I know the next time we kiss, I'm going to attack him. Like I really held myself back Monday but this Saturday, I don't know what's going to happen. Just being alone with him makes life difficult.

It was 2:00 and I was putting the last few touches on my look. My two mini buns were perfectly round while the rest of my hair was falling down my back. I slipped on my 'Vans' platform sneakers and tied them tightly. I dressed kinda casual this time, only because he told me we were going to do something fun. So, I dressed as comfortable as I could while still trying to be cute and sexy. Before going downstairs I checked myself in the mirror and pulled my dress down. I didn't realize the dress was that short when I bought it, yet putting it on...I really saw how short it was. It also doesn't help that I have big legs with a butt, making it seem even shorter. To be safe I wore black shorts under it, which made the dress look more like a long shirt, but it was still cute overall.

Grabbing everything I needed I walked downstairs, set the alarm, locked the door, and waited outside on the porch for Ryan. Checking my phone, it was 2:18, meaning I had some time to waste. I pulled out my mirror and looked over my makeup, then applied more lip gloss. Checking my phone again, it was 2:20, I wanted to call him but I waited patiently. After a few more minutes Ryan called.

"Hey, I'm on my way."

"Ok, I'm ready."

"Ok bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I can't wait to start this date, I wanna have some fun.

Exactly at 2:30, Ryan rolled up and parked in front of my house. I stood from the porch and tried getting to the door before he could.

"Why you racing me to the door?" Ryan asked while holding the door open.

"I'm ready to start this date." He closed the door behind me, then walked to the drivers side.

"You missed me?"

"Nah, not really." Ryan went to pull off but looked over at me. He looked down and stared at my legs.

"Now, what the fuck do you have on?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you wearing? You're not coming out like that."

"Like what?"

"Wearing that short ass dress."

"I have on shorts." I said, lifting my dress slightly and pulling at my shorts.

"Nah man, if you wanna hang out in the house and wear that, then that's cool. We can order some food and have a good time."

"I'm wearing what I want to wear Ryan."

"Ok...now when someone says something to you and I clapback, don't get mad."

"I won't." I said putting on my seatbelt and sitting back.

•Ten Minutes Later•

"Aside from you trying to be a hoochie out in these streets, you look cute and I like your hair."

"Nobody is trying to be a hoochie, you're being extra AGAIN, and thank you." Ryan rolled his eyes at me.

I didn't know where we were going but I could tell we were riding downtown.

"Where are we going?"

"Bowling."

"Oh, I haven't bowled in a while."

"Same here, that's the reason why you shouldn't be wearing that. You're going to be bending over."

"Last time you didn't care about me bending over." I said sassily. He must of thought I forgot about him seeing my ass a while back.

"Ok and I was the only person that saw, so that's completely different."

"This is different too, I have on shorts and you're not just looking at my underwear."

"You might as well not have on those shorts how short that dress is."

**************************
We walked into the only bowling rink downtown, usually it's full but because it's early, no one was really in there. From what I could see, a few kid parties is all.

"Hi, how long will you be bowling?" The young white woman asked at the counter as we walked in.

"How long do you wanna stay here?" Ryan asked me.

"Longer than an hour, that would be too short."

"So what? Like two hours then?"

"Yeah, I guess that sounds straight."

"Yeah, we want two hours."

"That's $36.00 and what size shoes?" Ryan past the girl some money, she counted, then opened the register, and gave him his change back.

"I need a size 7."

"And I need a size 14." I looked down at his feet, I didn't realize they were that big until now.

She told us our lane and how to start the game. Our lane was off to the corner, I guess so we wouldn't have to deal with the little kids. We both sat down to change our shoes.

"I'm surprised you're not against changing your shoes into old, used ones."

"Why?" I asked, completely clueless.

"Most girls usually are, the last time I took a girl bowling she refused to take off her shoes."

"Well, I mean if you're going bowling you know that you have to change shoes. It's not that serious."

Ryan started the game and logged our names in. We both picked our balls. He went to bowl first, as I sat down with the ball in my lap.

"Don't laugh if I mess up."

"I won't." I said smiling, I haven't bowled in a while so I might miss everything.

Ryan stared at the pins, threw his arm back then forward, he released the ball at full force. It looked as if he just threw it onto the hardwood, yet surprisingly he knocked down all the pins.

"I didn't think I had it."

"Shit, I didn't think you had it either. What kinda luck is that?" I asked, standing and waiting for the pins to set up.

I positioned myself standing right in the middle, hoping to hit the center pin. I threw my arm back then forward, the ball slid across the wood, knocking down most pins but two.

"That was good." Ryan said standing for his turn.

"It would be better if I had a strike."

•Thirty Minutes Later•

It was my turn to bowl so I stood slowly and bent at the hip to center myself. After bowling and missing all of them, I went to sit down. Before sitting down, Ryan lightly grabbed my waist.

"You wanna play a game?"

"We are playing a game."

"Kenzie...be serious." He said looking at me straight faced.

"Ok, but it depends on what the rules are."

"So, we start from the beginning and forget about our previous games. If I get a strike, you have to kiss me on the lips and if you get a strike, you don't have to kiss me."

"You're going to win hundreds of kisses."

"I may...but you really won't know until you try."

"We can play, but no rules aside from that one. Right?" I asked, trying to clarify the rules and find a way to cheat.

"Right, so you can try to distract me if you want."

"Ok." You would think I'm an idiot for agreeing to play this game with him, knowing he's like a star bowler but I'm not. I'm going to win and it's going to be something he won't EVER forget.

Holding my ball, I went to bowl. I knew I wasn't going to get a strike, so I rolled the ball. Which caused it to go straight to the gutter.

"It's like you want to kiss me." Ryan said while walking past me.

"Whatever."

Once again, like always he got a strike.

"I get a kiss." He replied, standing in front of me. The kiss wasn't long and deep but we kissed and held it for a moment. My plan was still in the works, so I had to take an 'L'.

This time though, I actually tried to bowl. I threw my arm back and forth, but only knocked down three pins on the left. Ryan stood again for his turn, threw his arm back and forth, getting another strike.

"You are soooo....irritating." I said before kissing his plump lips.

"It helps having a bowling alley in your house."

"That's totally cheating! You said you haven't bowled in a while."

"And that's the truth, I haven't went to the bowling room in a few months." It's like he set me up.

"I'm going to get you back." I said before sitting down on the bench. I looked around before sliding down my shorts. I stood, folded them, and placed them on my seat. I grabbed my ball and went to bowl.

"What are you doing?"

"Bowling."

"Why did you take off your shorts?" Ryan whispered.

"They were getting a little tight, I needed air."

"What if someone sees?"

"Then they were meant to see."

I bent at the hip more than I usually would, making sure he could see my all over laced bright blue briefs. I threw the ball without really caring where it went, but kept looking back at Ryan. He was biting his lip staring at me, with his hand casually covering his crotch. The ball rolled straight to the gutter, I walked back slowly to him. He stood up.

"It's your turn." I said looking up at him innocently.

I sat on the bench as it was his turn, he picked up this ball but kept his eyes on me. I spread my legs open for him, just enough so he could see my bright colored panties. Still holding the ball, he threw it down the alley completely missing the pins.

"It's your turn." He said with his heavy voice sounding seductive.

"Ok." I said standing up.

I walked over to get my ball, stood in front of the alley and bent down. Yet, when I was low I could feel Ryan standing behind me.

"Everybody shouldn't be seeing what's mine."

"It's yours?"

"Yeah."He moved closer, his large hands grabbing my hips and moving my bum onto his crotch.

"Ryan..." He pressed himself more on me, I could feel his long, thickness pressing onto my bum. Slightly rubbing me, of course my kat was responding, getting wet.

"What's my name?" I stood up and pressed myself more onto his crotch. Ryan wrapped his arms around me waist, his mouth nibbling on my ear.

"I'm not going to say it." I said trying to hold onto my moans.

"Say it." He whispered in my ear, sucking on it.

"No."

"Say it, now." His voice sounded more demanding this time. Ryan slid his right hand down the right side of my body, reaching the end of my dress.

"No Ryan." As much as I wanted to call him Daddy, I couldn't do it.

"Imma make you say it." His hand lifted my dress and I could feel him moving toward the front of my panties. Out of nowhere I remembered where we were. I quickly moved away from him making sure distance was between us.

"Ryan, we're in public." I said sitting on the bench and sliding up my shorts.

"I don't care..you should have said the right thing." Rolling my eyes at him, I stood from my seat.

"Are you hungry?"I asked him standing.

"Yeah, I could eat you right now."

"Seriously are you hungry? I'm about to get a slice of pizza."

"Ugh...yeah, I want two slices."

"Ok." Before i could walk off Ryan stopped me.

"Hold up, let me give you some money." Ryan went digging in his pocket.

"Nah, I got it."

"No, forreal, take the money." He placed the $50 dollar bill in my hand.

"It's not going to be that much."

"I know, but what if you wanna get something else." I shook my head at him as I went to go get the pizza.

I walked up to the counter and looked at the menu, I stood at the counter and waited for someone to help me.

"What can I get you?" The guy asked.

"I want three slices of pizza."

"What kind?"

"Pepperoni."

"Ok, but the pepperoni is in the oven. It'll be ready in a second."

"Ok." I said, standing to the side.

A middle aged black man came to the counter, he was an average looking guy with low cut hair, brown skin tone, wearing a tee shirt and jeans.

"What can I get for you?" The guy behind the counter asked him.

"I want a few slices of the pepperoni but I heard you tell her to wait."

"Yeah, I'll go check on it now."

I stood to the side and tried to not make eye contact with the man. I could feel him staring at me, I'm not sure if he was checking me out but I knew he was watching me. The guy came back with the pizza on the tray and placed it in the warmer.

"Is this for here or to go?" He asked me.

"Here."

"Ok." He grabbed three slices and placed them all on the same plate.

"That's $3.75."

"Here." I handed him the $50 Ryan gave me.

"Do you have a smaller bill?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Then it'll take me a second to get change, wait a moment." The man went to the back again.

"Umm...excuse me?" The guy standing near me said.

"Me?" I asked looking around.

"Yeah, I saw you and your boyfriend."

"Oh, sorry about that." I said looking down.

"Yeah, well you should be sorry. This is a public area and you shouldn't be acting in that manner."

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean for anyone to see us."

"I did see something and you were acting in whorish ways."

"Acting in whorish ways? Because I was being intimate with my boyfriend? You sound extremely idiotic."

"No! You're being idiotic! Acting that way in front of children like a slut." Him calling me out of my name really didn't bother me, it's not like it's true and who is he to judge? The more he spoke, the closer he moved in my face and that's what I was worried about.

"You need to calm down and remove your hot breath ass from in front of my face." The guy from behind the counter came and gave me my change. I grabbed my pizza and walked back to our area.

When I turned around, I saw the jerk going back to his area with his family.

"Here." I said to Ryan, shoving the plate in his hands. He looked up at me and scrunched his nose up.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Nah, seriously what's wrong? I was doing too much?"

"No. Ugh, when I went to get the food this guy said that he saw us, so I said sorry and he started calling me a whore and slut. Getting all up in my face and he was just being an ass." Ryan stood up quickly.

"Where is he?" I could hear the anger in his voice.

"No, don't go over there."

"Hol up, you can't just tell me something like this and expect me not to do something about it just because you said so. Now, if you didn't want me to do anything, you shouldn't have told me."

"I'm sorry." I said, looking away from him.

"Ok, so where is this motherfucka at?"

"Him other there." I pointed in the man's direction. Ryan quickly started walking over to where the man was. When he reached the man, he tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, I heard you said something to my girlfriend." The man looked at me and nodded his head.

"Yeah I did, I saw you guys over there messing around and her being a whore."

"Ok, stop right there man, you're not going to stand here and call my girl a whore."

"Well I did young buck."

"I understand you mad about your ugly ass wife with her blew out ass pussy from having all these ugly ass kids, but you need to not push that off on us because you're mad about your life." After Ryan finished talking I looked at him with wide eyes, there was really nothing I could say to fix this.

"Motherfucka! You bout to get your assed whopped!"

"I wish you would fuckin touch me, I'll fuckin sue yo broke ass for all that you got and have your motherfuckin kids cleanin my fuckin house bitch! Fuck outta here!" Soon the mans wife came and jumped in front of him.

"You need to not talk to my husband that way and I don't know why you're standing up for a whore you'll dump next week." Now, I can't fight a man but I sure can fight a woman.

"Bitch, sit yo funky ass down somewhere. No one was talking to your loose pussy ass."

"Who are you calling a bitch? I'm confused." She asked, staring at me.

"Hoe I'm calling you a bitch, do I need to bring a motherfuckin mirror so you can see yourself?"

"Come on, we're leaving." Ryan said, he pulled my arm to get our things. Since we didn't stay an hour he got some of his money back and that was the end of that. I felt bad for saying something but good because he stood up for me.

***********************
We sat in his truck thinking of something to do. Even though I was cooled off, he still wasn't.

"How can he call anyone a fuckin whore? Like he probably married her ugly ass after their 10th fugly kid."

"Damn Ryan, you can't be calling the kids names too."

"I don't give a fuck, I'm tired of people talking to you anyway they want."

"I can stand up for myself, don't say it like that."

"I know you can stand up for yourself, but it helps with having someone else on your side."

"Whatever." I said, scooting back in my seat.

"Don't get mad at me, I'm sorry." Ryan said, leaning over to me and moving in my face.

"I'm not even mad."

"Yeah you are." He kissed my cheek and kept kissing it repeatedly.

"Stop Ryan."

"Yo ass always saying stop knowing damn well you don't want me to."

"Where are we going?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I don't know. We would've been bowling if you didn't take off your shorts."

"So its my fault? You're the one always trying to steal kisses and shit."

"Ok and if I didn't try kissing you...you'll be mad about it. Wouldn't you?"

"Whatever."

Though I'm not going to admit it...he was right. If Ryan didn't try to kiss me at all, or show me any type of attention. I would most likely be all up in my feels about it.

"No, forreal. You're always saying stop and don't kiss me but once we start you don't wanna stop. Like what kinda shit is that?"

"I'm not saying stop because I don't want to kiss you."

"Then why are you always stopping me?"

"Because....we said we weren't going to do that. Last time we started off wrong with being sexual, this time we were trying to be different."

"I know we're trying to start off different but it's hard."

"Yes, it is hard."

"Sometimes I can't help myself, I wanna make you feel good..." Ryan placed his hand on my thigh, messaging it.

I wanted him to go further, to message the rest of my body. However I quickly changed the topic of the conversation.

"Where are we going?" I asked, pushing his hand away.

"I guess we can go to the movies, is that straight?"

"Yeah, that's fine." 

*********************
We made it into the Renaissance building and walked into the small RenCen Theater.

"What do you wanna see?"

"Insurgent?"

"Ok, two tickets for insurgent."

After receiving our tickets for the movie, we found the right theater and sat down near the exit.

"You sure you don't want to future up?" I asked him. Truly I'm curious to why he would want to sit all the way in the back.

"Yeah, I think this is good right here."

I wanted to move up closer but he insisted we stayed near the back. We were only 2 rows from the door, which was irritating when the door opened and the light shined through.

•Thirty Minutes Later•

Surprisingly, I was actually enjoying 'Insurgent'. I was so engrossed in the movie I didn't realize Ryan had wrapped his arm around me. When I did realize he had his arm around me, I scooted myself into his chest.

A few more minutes later I felt his hand rubbing my knee. At first, I was going to protest and raise hell, yet, I calmed myself and let things flow. Ryan's fingers tickled my thigh as he went further up. His hand grabbed my thigh tightly, and I could feel myself slightly stiffen to his grip. I guess he felt me tighten up, because he loosed his grip yet, his fingers rubbed circles into my leg.

"You like the movie?" Ryan whispered.

"Yeah, it's good."

His hand then slid to my inner thigh, massaging it softly. I could feel myself getting wet with every chill he sent through my body. Ryan moved closer and began nibbling on my ear. As much as I needed to push his hand away, I let things be. His nibbles on my ear quickly turned to sucks on my neck, pushing me closer to the edge. I knew if he kept touching me, I was going to cum. I know he hasn't really 'touched' me, but I'm a sensitive ass bitch. I began biting my lip and tilting my head back.

"You like that?"

"Mmhmm." Ryan's hand went further up, now massaging the crease where my thigh and crotch meet.

He switched hands, his left hand now touching the inside of my left thigh. It felt a hundred times better, at times, he would hit the 'right' spot. I could feel my heart rate speeding up. I bit my lip harder, trying to control my moans.

"You close baby?"

"Yes.." I moaned, throwing my head back. Ryan began sucking on my ear again, increasing the pleasure.

"Don't tease me like that again." He then stopped touching me and went back to watching the movie.

That fucking nigga has to nerve to try and play me, I'm so mad at his ass. Like, he really ain't shit right now.

***********************
Ryan pulled in front of my house, we weren't hungry so we skipped dinner.

"You sure you don't want me to get you something?" Ryan asked turning down the radio.

"Nah, I'm cool."

"Ha..you still mad about the movie thing?"

"Nah, I'm cool."

"Stop acting dry with me."

"I'm not being dry." I said unlocking my seatbelt.

"Yeah, you are. You tease me like that all the time."

"No, I don't. I wouldn't do that to you."

"You wouldn't do that to me? Ken, you did that to me today. Had me thinking it was going down in the bowling alley and you stopped."

"We were in pubic though Ryan."

"Ok and there was a bathroom and we could have went to my car. We could have drove to your house or some shit, I really don't know. BUT! I would have found somewhere for us to go."

"Whatever." I said before opening the door. Ryan placed his hand on my arm.

"Come on now, gimme a kiss."

"You don't deserve a kiss after how you acted." I shut the door and walked toward my house.

"That's how you treat me after I stood up for you? Can't even give a nigga a kiss goodbye?" Ryan asked dramatically, shaking his head.

"Beggin ass motherfucka." I said, walking back to the car, going to his window, and peaking his lips.

"Weak ass kiss."

"But it's a kiss so...shut the fuck up."

Ryan didn't say anything else, he watched me go into the house and waved goodbye. I was still mad at him even though I did want to kiss his playful ass. But next time, it's going to be completely different. If he wants to play like that, then I will too and I'm going to win like I did in our bowling game.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

222 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...
9.5K 374 41
Melissa is an athlete, a girl with a soft heart, and is prettier than she lets herself believe. Daniel is the teacher's son, is introvert but is a ve...
27 0 16
Three boys she knows from school end up vying for her affection, creating a love square - Tristan, Ethan & Mike. Tristan is a funny store associate w...
1.7K 50 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...