Powerpuff girls fanfiction

By mkfanfic16

The girls team up with the Rowdyruff boys and the Stongershine girls to defeat all their worst enemies. Roman... More

Chapter 2: Bricks POV
Chapter 3: Dexters POV
Chapter 4: Blossoms POV
Chapter 5: Bricks POV
Chapter 6: Dexters POV
Chapter 7: Blossoms POV
Chapter 8: Bricks POV
Chapter 9: Dexters POV
Chapter 10: Blossoms POV
Chapter 11: Bricks POV
Chapter 12: Dexters POV
Chapter 13: Bells POV
Chapter 14: Blossoms POV
Chapter 15: Bricks POV
Chapter 16: Dexters POV
Chapter 17: Blossoms POV
Chapter 18: Butchs' POV
Chapter 19: Bricks POV
Chapter 20: Bunnys POV
Chapter 21: Dexters POV
Chapter 22: Blossoms POV
Chapter 23: Bricks POV
Chapter 24: Dexters POV
Chapter 25: Blossoms POV
Chapter 26: Bells POV
Chapter 27: Bricks POV
Chapter 28: Dexters POV
Chapter 29: Blossoms POV
Chapter 30: Bubbles POV
Chapter 31: Bricks POV
Chapter 32: Dexters POV
Chapter 33: Blossoms POV
Chapter 34: Bricks POV
Chapter 35: Bells POV

Chapter 1: Blossoms POV

2K 52 5
By mkfanfic16

I really hate school. It may not seem like it since I take notes and do all my homework, but do not judge a book by it's cover. Everybody assumes I am some really smart girl who completely gets everything, and therefore I am bombarded by a ton of people looking for corrects answers. I put down my pencil and stretched, glancing around the room. Everyone looked as bored as I felt. The history of Townsville was hot glued in our heads already, however we were still forced to take a class about it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door swing open and a couple of boys strolled in. Mrs. White dropped her eyes from the textbook, a look of disapproval spreading across her face. "Brick and Butch. Boys, do you have a pass?" Butch snorted, sitting down and settling his feet on his desk. Brick smirked, "no Marie, sorry."
"Mrs. White." She eyed them for awhile before turning back to the textbook, continuing her lecture. I looked over at Brick. His red hair was spiked today. His eyes looked intense, quite beautiful really. He looked up at me so I quickly picked up my pencil and started writing. I could feel his stare burning into my cheek so I turned my attention onto someone else, Dexter, my friend. Dexter looked engulfed in his Algebra 2 textbook, and I let out a small laugh. Math? Really? I guess it made sense since Dexter is a brainiac. Finally the bell rang and I quickly left the room, but not before bumping into Brick. That is my luck. I heard him comment on my clumsiness but I decided to ignore it and go find my sisters. It was finally time to head home for the weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 42 32
The story of two teenagers who assemble people with extraordinary abilities to save the earth from the attacks by demons that have risen and wreaked...
57.3K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...
32.1K 548 40
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...
18.3K 388 16
The Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs have been enemies for years, and Bubbles is over it. At seventeen years old, she goes to the park to find some solace...