Highschool dxd: Throne of Des...

By GaritoVeskante

This is a story I create in my free time. This is the Highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my chara... More

The Scarlet King
Despair and terror
Past and peerage
Exorcists
Vengeance will be mine
Let's cure the "Pestilence" together
What is the war for?

New ORC members

1.1K 25 3
By GaritoVeskante

The next day everything looked like nothing has occurred there at all. And now all members of the ORC were in their room waiting for someone.

Then Xenovia followed by Eula come in.

Issei: Why are you two here?!

Rias: Welcome.

Issei: What's going on, President?!

Garito: You still didn't get that?

Issei: Get what?

Rias: Xenovia is a new Knight of the Gremory family.

Garito: And Eula is my last Pawn which means I have a full set now.

Rias: let's all be friends, all right?

Issei: What?! Don't tell me!

Then Xenovia and Eula spread their devil wings.

Asia: Th-They were reborn as Devils?!

Kiba: We heard about it just moments ago, and we're still trying to digest it.

Koneko: Yes.

Xenovia: After hearing that God was dead, in sheer desperation, I begged to be reborn.

Eula: And I joint from shire desperation. Plus Garito doesn't sound like a bad boss as well.

Issei: Begged?! President!

Rias: I'm very glad that we have two allies who use holy blades. Xenovia and Yuuto now make up a pair of angel wings.

Issei: You can't be serious.

Xenovia: I and my sister are now a second year in this Academy.

Issei: Huh?!

Garito: Shut the fuck up already! Stop being surprised by everything!

While Garito was yelling at Issei, Xenovia had her inner monologue.

Xenovia: Now that God is dead, my life is as good as over. But should I really have sided with the Devils, who used to be my enemies? She is the sister of Satan and he is the god of fear and despair, but did I really do the right thing?

Then she wanted to pray.

Xenovia: Tell me, Lord!

But got a massive headache soon after.

Koneko: I've seen this happen before.

Issei: She's a pretty odd girl.

Garito: Issei, first look in the mirror before you'll call other people odd.

Issei: Oh, what about Irina?

Xenovia: She returned to headquarters. Irina is more faithful than I am. Telling her of God's death would devastate her. Learning a forbidden secret has made me and Eula hindrances to the Church. Now we are heretics.

Asia: That's why you were reborn as Devils?

Xenovia: I owe you an apology, Asia Argento.

Asia: Huh?

Xenovia: With the Lord gone, there is nobody to love or save us. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, feel free to hit me.

Asia: I-I wouldn't-

Xenovia: I went from being a noble wielder of holy Swords to a heretic who broke a taboo. I still remember how they immediately started to view me differently. You must have gone through the same thing.

Asia: Xenovia, I'm very happy with my life right now. I may be a Devil now, but it brought me to these precious friends of mine. I'm very happy!

Xenovia: I see. I'd like to ask you a favor.

Asia: Yes?

Xenovia: Could you give me a tour of the school sometime?

Asia: Sure!

Rias: All right, now that we have new members, let's get back to our club activities!

Everyone: Yes!

After club activities, everyone went to do their own things. Akeno and Rias went to buy some clothes and swimsuits. Issei, Asia, Koneko, Kiba, and his friends went to karaoke.

And Garito was in a run-down church with ten cloaked figures, they were cultists of Children of the Scarlet king.

Garito had a ritual cloak as well but was fully red.

Garito: Is everything ready?

Cultist: Yes your Eternal-magnificence.

Garito: Good, put them all on the table.

Then the cultists put all seven Excalibur swords on the table.

And then Garito started chanting a spell.

Garito: In nomine patris, filii, et spiritus sancti, haec sancta polluo, sic resurrecturus ius qui michi servit eques impius. (In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit, I defile these holy items so I can resurrect the rightful owner who shall serve me as my unholy knight.) Rise if you would. For that, is your curse. RISE Artoria!

Then all the swords broke and started burning in crimson flame. And from that flame, a woman comes out on the back of a horse.

The cultists were intimidated by this woman.

Garito: Welcome to your new life, Artoria Pendragon.

Artoria didn't say anything she just bowed her head in respect.

Then Garito got a message and when he looked at it it was two pictures. It was pictures of Rias and Akeno in their really revealing and hot swimsuits.

Garito: Well, well, well, This day can't get any better.

Meanwhile, in the SCP foundation, we can see soldiers that they were pushing a cage in with a woman in a straitjacket and a metal helmet that covers her whole head.

Then two scientists started talking.

scientist 1: So what is this?

scientist 2: It's SCP-9538 and her name is Lucy and her abnormality is a really strange type of telekinesis.

scientist 1: Why strange?

scientist 2: Before some of the soldiers were killed by her, they felt like a hand was touching them before they were ripped in two.

Then the scientists looked at Lucy who was watching them even though she couldn't see anything.

scientist 1: That's creepy.

scientist 2: let's leave before something happens.

Then the soldiers put the whole cage in the empty cell and left as well.

After they left, a key floated in front of Lucy's helmet, that key belong to one of the scientists.

And then the whole cage and restraints started to bend and broke, letting Lucy free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 11 6
This the new version of my old book so enjoy it. I don't own Highschool dxd or any images shown. Everything belongs to their respective owners.
7.1K 53 16
You are the last hope of the remaining Pure Reapers. You have to Summon the Birth of the Cruel to save your race from extermination. Eventually you j...
98.4K 565 6
A past so terrific that this young Lucifuge had to go and make a deal with a creature that many view as a god to forget it. I do not own Highschool...
57.5K 506 14
This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead