Exorcists

Garito: I know you have an unfinished business with Raynar, but she's part of my peerage now, so I hope you will get along.

Rias: I will try, but it will be difficult.

Sirzechs then realized something.

Sirzechs: I'm sorry but I'll have to go I have a lot of work to do.

Garito: I don't mind, and say hello to Grayfia for me.

Sirzechs then teleported to the underworld, and Garito turned to his peerage. And he pulled out his chess pieces and inserted them into each girl and guy, but surprisingly, Raven only took seven pawn.

Garito: It's a shame that I'm wrong, but here's the advantage of having another pawn.

Everyone could hear someone blowing their nose, and when they looked, it was Issei.

Garito: Is he crying?

Rias: He dreams of being a harem king.

Garito: Why did I choose such a pervert as my servant?

Issei: Wait, what? I'm with Rias.

Garito: That's true, but now you also have my symbol on your hand, so you're also a member of Children of the Scarlet King, in short, you now have two maters.

Issei: Damn! Why can't i have two masters that would be two sexy girls!

Garito: I want to kill him.

Akeno: But come on, calm down. I know what would affect him.

Akeno came to Garito and whispered in his ear. When Akeno finished, Garito started laughing.

Garito: This is a great idea.

Rias: What is?

Garito changed to a female version.

Garito: Is this what you wanted, Issei?

Issei just started drooling.

Garito: So come here and let your new master take care of you.

Issei was completely hypnotized, he came to Garito and hugged him and began to enjoy in Garito's arms, but suddenly he felt something unfamiliar.

Issei: Wait, master, why do I feel something pressing into me?

Garito: Because something is.

Issei turned white and immediately ran away from Garito.

Issei: What the fuck was that man!

Garito: You have to learn that I don't play softly.

Issei looked at Garito with fear and a little despair.