Despair and terror

The Scarlet King: I am your challenger, Riser Phenex.

Riser: I don't even know who you are! I'm not scared!

Everyone in the room gasped, except for Riser and Issai.

Rias: You don't know who's standing in front of you?!

The Scarlet King: So let me introduce myself. "I am known by various names: King of the Darkness Below, Shormaush Urdal, Crimson Khan, Red Shah, The Crimson Monarch, The King who Rose from the Bleeding But I'm best known as The Scarlet King!"

When he introduced himself, a deadly aura began to radiate, and his shadow began to grow and move in it's own.

Riser: Why is anyone like that here?!

Sirzechs: A little entertainment I prepared. But I thought the Red Dragon Emperor himself would challenge you, but it looked like someone else had the plan.

Rias: Brother!

The Scarlet King: So will you allow me the fight, Lucifer?

Riser: Sirzechs, what do you mean by entertain-

Sirzechs: Riser, the Rating game was very interesting to watch. However, against my sister who was unexperienced and had half the pieces, it was a bit...

Riser: You have complaints about the fight?

The Scarlet King: I do. I saw the fight and you disgusted me so much that I used someone to bring me back to this world.

Riser: Damn it! What do you want if you win?!

The Scarlet King: Nothing important, just the freedom of Rias Gremora and to be able to marry the man she loves.

Riser: So you have to offer something too.

The Scarlet King: Of course, I offer my entire peerage along with my cult Children of the Scarlet King.

Riser: So get ready for defeat!

The Scarlet King:  And you prepare for despair and terror. Because now I'm going to punish you for everything you've done.

Rias: Wait! I want to ask you why are you doing this?

The Scarlet King: That time will come when you find out the truth, princess.

The Scarlet King and Riser were teleported to the arena where they just looked at each other, Riser smirked at him.

Riser's wings of fire formed on his back and he flew into the air and watched The Scarlet King not move at all but he blinked for a moment and was gone.

Riser: What?!

Then suddenly the red sky turned black and red eyes began to open in the sky. After that, everything around Riser darkened. He saw nothing but darkness. Suddenly, The Scarlet King emerged from the darkness One Hundred Times Larger Than Before, looking at Riser like he is ant.