The Scarlet King

Rias was sitting in her club room where she was thinking deeply but was torn from her thoughts when her queen Akeno began to speak to her.

Akeno: President, what's going on? You look worried.

Rias: It's nothing, it's been five years since my brother disappeared and I still hope that one day he will come back to me. But now let's leave it, we have to go and revive Issei and make him my pawn.

Akeno: Aren't you worried about the cult that's starting to grow?

Rias: You mean Children of the Scarlet King? This worries me that the cult interferes with both the human world and the supernatural world, but it is still just a bunch of people who believe in greater power. But it is not advisable to just underestimate them.

-time skip-

Rias faced defeated Raynare in the church where she begged for mercy but then suddenly had a look which showed that she was listening to someone but no one heard anything.

Raynare: What...? Who you are?

Kiba, Koneko, Rias, and Issei looked at her as if she had gone mad.

Raynare: Can you really do that?

Kiba, Koneko, Rias, and Issei prepared to kill her because they were waiting for something bad to happen.

Raynare: All right, I accept your offer, my lord.

Suddenly, a red symbol appeared below Raynare.

Rias: What the?

Rias: What the?

Raynare then disappeared, and instead there were only the rings she had taken from Asia.

Kiba: What was that symbol? I've never seen this one.

Issei: What was that, president?

Rias stared in shock where Raynare was. Now it was official, The Crimson Monarch is in the world and recruits everyone who submits.

-time skip-

Issei was at home and was in complete despair when Rias gave up the rating game.

Issei: President is accepting something she hates. She's being forced to accept what her perents decided. I can't stand it...

Then Issei heard a voice. When a normal person hears it, it sounds like a mess of languages, but when Issei heard it, he understood every word.

???: Will you do something about it?

Issei: Who said that?!

???: I'm in your head. But I'm not your red dragon emperor.

Issei: So what are you?

???: It doesn't matter now. I feel a lot of power from you, you want to interrupt the wedding. So let's work together.

Issei: I'll do anything but please help me save Rias!

???: (chuckle) Everyone says that, but I want to know what you're sacrificing for it.

Issei: I have nothing valuable. I'm just a pervert.

???: You have the power and you can offer it.

Issei: What?

???: If we have a deal, you will offer me your services and Rias is free to marry the man she loves the most.

Issei: I accept it!

???: So listen to me, you have to object to that wedding, and when all the eyes are on you, say the spell that I'm going to tell you now, he won't regret it.

-time skip-

Everyone from the Rias' Peerage was there, and they were upset that their king had to marry an imbecile like Riser Phenex.

Riser: Whithout further ado, let me introduce... my empress, Rias Gremory!

Rias appeared in their beautiful wedding dress. It would be a beautiful wedding if it weren't for such a groom.

Issei then came into the room behind him lay unconscious guards.

Issei: President!

Riser: How dere you break in-

Issei: I'm Hyoudou Issei, a member of the Kuou Academy Occult Research Club! And I object to this wedding!

The guards suddenly appeared around him.

Issei: I know someone who would like to challenge you, bird brain. About that Rias can marry whoever she wants!

Riser: And who should I be afraid of.

Issei deactivated his sacred gear and had the same symbol on his palm that made Raynare disappear.

Everyone in the room was frightened or shocked when they saw the symbol except for Riser.

Rias: Issei! What have you done?!

Issei: I use every thing I can to save you from his clutches.

Issei then began a strange spell.

Issei: "I worship who is in the shadows, I pray to the one who watches and hears my prayer, may my blood bring my dream. I sacrifice everything and summon the King of the Darkness Below!"

Issei's hand was then cut opened and his blood flowed into the middle of the room where it formed the pool.

A tall figure emerged from the bloody pool with armor that looked like bones and bloody obsidians, and horns that looked like crown, eyes on his chest. Of course what Issei summoned is, Crimson Khan, Red Shah, The King who Rose but best known as... The Scarlet King.

The Scarlet King: I am your challenger, Riser Phenex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
This is just an experimental story but I'd like to continue it so let me know If you like it.