New ORC members

The next day everything looked like nothing has occurred there at all. And now all members of the ORC were in their room waiting for someone.

Then Xenovia followed by Eula come in.

Issei: Why are you two here?!

Rias: Welcome.

Issei: What's going on, President?!

Garito: You still didn't get that?

Issei: Get what?

Rias: Xenovia is a new Knight of the Gremory family.

Garito: And Eula is my last Pawn which means I have a full set now.

Rias: let's all be friends, all right?

Issei: What?! Don't tell me!

Then Xenovia and Eula spread their devil wings.

Asia: Th-They were reborn as Devils?!

Kiba: We heard about it just moments ago, and we're still trying to digest it.

Koneko: Yes.

Xenovia: After hearing that God was dead, in sheer desperation, I begged to be reborn.

Eula: And I joint from shire desperation. Plus Garito doesn't sound like a bad boss as well.

Issei: Begged?! President!

Rias: I'm very glad that we have two allies who use holy blades. Xenovia and Yuuto now make up a pair of angel wings.

Issei: You can't be serious.

Xenovia: I and my sister are now a second year in this Academy.

Issei: Huh?!

Garito: Shut the fuck up already! Stop being surprised by everything!

While Garito was yelling at Issei, Xenovia had her inner monologue.

Xenovia: Now that God is dead, my life is as good as over. But should I really have sided with the Devils, who used to be my enemies? She is the sister of Satan and he is the god of fear and despair, but did I really do the right thing?

Then she wanted to pray.

Xenovia: Tell me, Lord!

But got a massive headache soon after.

Koneko: I've seen this happen before.

Issei: She's a pretty odd girl.

Garito: Issei, first look in the mirror before you'll call other people odd.

Issei: Oh, what about Irina?

Xenovia: She returned to headquarters. Irina is more faithful than I am. Telling her of God's death would devastate her. Learning a forbidden secret has made me and Eula hindrances to the Church. Now we are heretics.

Asia: That's why you were reborn as Devils?

Xenovia: I owe you an apology, Asia Argento.

Asia: Huh?

Xenovia: With the Lord gone, there is nobody to love or save us. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, feel free to hit me.

Asia: I-I wouldn't-

Xenovia: I went from being a noble wielder of holy Swords to a heretic who broke a taboo. I still remember how they immediately started to view me differently. You must have gone through the same thing.