Wednesday (Wednesday X Reader)

By HorrorFox_Universal

You play as y/n,a blood elf driven by mischief and blood.you get kicked from your previous school for losing... More

Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 2
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 3
Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe Part 4
Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 1
Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 3
Friend or Woe Part 1
Friend or Woe Part 2
Friend or Woe Part 3
Woe What a Night Part 1
Woe What a Night Part 2
You Reap What You Woe Part 1
You Reap What You Woe Part 2
Quid Pro Woe Part 1
Quid Pro Woe Part 2
Quid Pro Woe Part 3
If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 1
If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 2
If You Don't Woe Me By Now Part 3
A Murder of Woes Part 1
A Murder of Woes Part 2
The Addams House Part 1
The Addams House Part 2
Addams House Part 3
Explanation
Idea for chapter.i need comments help.

Woe is the Loneliest Number Part 2

1.8K 44 20
By HorrorFox_Universal

Wednesday woke me up.

Again.

Being woken up by her isn't that bad.

I get to see her pretty face every morning.

That's something.

"Get up.We have to search the library before class."Wednesday sighed.

"I'm coming you Raven."I glare.

"What did you call me?"Wednesday looked at me.

"Would you rather me call you a storm cloud?"i sarcastically say.

I snap my fingers and grab a few bags of blood.

"Let's go.Your uniform is already on.Your welcome for the favor."I rip into the bag and start drinking.

Wednesday's pov.

"I'm coming you Raven."y/n glared.

Her nickname for me felt strange.

Like I had eaten spiders and they were moving in my stomach,not yet dead.

"What did you call me?"I ask y/n.

"Would you rather me call you a storm cloud?"she states sarcastically.

Y/n gets down and grabs a few bags of blood,snapping her fingers and ripping into a bad before we leave the room.

Enid was still sleeping.

"Let's go.Your uniform is already on.Your welcome for the favor."y/n starts walking out of the room.

I look at myself,and indeed,my uniform was on.

I stand there shocked for a moment,and Thing gets my attention.

He tapped and asked if I was good.

"Of course.I was just...caught off guard."I leave the room.

We all walk to the library and start looking through the books.

"We keep seeing that same purple book."I exclaim.

Thing points out a lavender book.

"The cover was darker Thing.More like a day old contusion.Keep looking."y/n groans.

How tired is she?

"I don't usually find student's in here looking for actual books.Most sneak in to make out.I accidentally walked in on two vampires fanging."Ms.Thornhill suddenly spoke.

"I can't unsee that."I hear y/n almost barf.

I can't either.

"Is there anything I can help you two find?"Ms.Thornhill offered.

"Have you seen this before?It's a watermark from a book I'm looking for."I show Ms.Thornhill the mark.

"I think it's the symbol to an old student society.Um...The Nightshades."Thornhill answered.

"Like the flower.Color me intrigued."Y/n jumped from the ladder with a slight oomph.

"I was told they disbanded years ago."Thornhill frowned.

"Any idea why?"I asked.

"Sorry.I was very impressed with your answers in class yesterday."MsThornhill looked at the two of us.

"My mother is a carnivorous plant aficiondo.I assume I get my red thumb from her."Y/n squints.

"Are you and your mother close?"Ms.Thornhill looks at me.

"Like two inmates sentenced to life on the same block."I answer.

"I know it can't be easy... showing up mid-semester.I've been here a year and a half,and I still feel like an outsider"Ms.Thornhill said sadly.

"Because you're the only normie on staff?Enid told me and Wednesday."y/n frowns

"To tell you the truth,I've never really fit in anywhere.Too odd for the normies,not odd enough for the outcasts.I thought Nevermore would be different,but there's still a handful of teachers who will barely acknowledge me."Ms.Thornhill smiles sadly.

I turn to her.

"I act as if I don't are if people dislike me.Deep down...I secretly enjoy it."I almost smile.

"Never lose that Wednesday.'Thornhill smiles more.

"Lose what?"I ask.

"The ability to not let others define you.It's a gift."Thornhill steps away a bit.

"Doesn't always feel that way."I glance the slightest bit at y/n.

Although I don't know why.

"The most interesting plants grow in the shade.And if you ever need anyone to talk to,the door to the conservatory is always open."Ms.Thornkill grins,leaving the library.

"The book just isn't here."I scowl.

"I have an idea,Rowans old dorm.It might be there.But,we will obviously have to sneak around."y/n suggests.

"Sounds like a plan.Let's go."I nod.

We start walking towards that direction,before sneaking the rest of the way in.And,as easy as that.We're in.

We both start searching the room,and the bell tolls,signaling that school starts soon.

"That purple book has got to be here somewhere.Thing,start investigating."I command.

I notice something on Rowan's old desk.

"Rowan's full of surprises."I state.

The door starts to open and I thought we got caught when y/n pulls me away from the door and puts a hand on my mouth.

Her other hand had wisps of glowing pink and red.

She walked backwards slowly,pulling me with her.

Two knocks were heard on the door and Xavier sighed,opening it to have Bianca walk in.

"You're not supposed to be here."He sighed.

"Good to see you too."Bianca rolled her eyes.

"How's you get past the Housemaster?Use your siren powers?"Xavier scowled.

"Not while wearing this.Would it kill you to not think the worst of me for once?"Bianca pleaded.

"What do you want Bianca."Xavier asked.

"To see how you're doing.I'm sorry about Rowan.I know you guys used to be close."Bianca smiled gently.

"Since when did you give a damn about Rowan?"Xavier scoffed.

"You were the one afraid he's do something to Wednesday and y/n.Isn't that why you've been following them like an eager eyed puppy?Or is there something more?Seriously,what do you see in them?You have a thing for tragic goth girls with a bloodied funeral parlor fashion sense?"Bianca glared.

"Maybe it's because they haven't tried to manipulate me."Xavier huffed.

"I make one mistake,and you can't forgive me.Wednesday and y/n treat you like crap,and you can't get enough!"Bianca almost yells.

"Why are you fixated on the two?"Xavier asks.

"Because they think they are better than everyone else."Bianca frowns.

y/n growls the slightest at that comment.

"I can't wait to crush Ophelia Hall tomorrow and watch their werewolf roommate crumble.It's gonna be a Poe Cup to remember."Bianca grins.

"I hate to think what you've got planned."Xavier looks down.

"My game's already started.I like to win.Is that so wrong?"Bianca smirked.

"And you wonder why I broke up with you."Xavier sighs.

""You used to love my killer instinct.We were so good together,Xavier."Bianca smiles.

"Were we?Is that how you wanted me to feel?"Xavier asks.

"Trust me.Wednesday Addams and Y/n dahlia are not the girls of your dreams.They're the stuff of nightmares."Bianca walks out.

A little bit later,Xavier does the same.

Y/n let out a breath and let me go.

"Finally."y/n groaned,rubbing the temples of her head.

"How did they not see us?"I asked her.

"I made us invisible.I don't want to get caught either Wednesday."y/n sighs.

"Alright.let's go.I found a few things."I state.

"Y-yeah.Just...just give me a moment."y/n breaths.

She looked a little wobbley.

"I'm good now,but I want this to be quick."Y/n states.

I was about to say something when we suddenly zapped right outside the door.

y/n looked sick now.

We walked in to a crying Enid.

"Where have you been?I'm literally having a hear attack right now.Yoko and Lucy are in the infirmary!"Enid cries.

"Wha...what happened?"Y/n asked,pretending she was ok.

"Garlic bread incident at dinner.She had a major allergic reaction.And Lucy banged her knee up real good doing something.They're both out of the Poe Cup.I don't have a copilot.and no one else want to join my team."Enid freaks.

"It wasn't an accident.Bianca's behind it."I state.

"How do you know?"Enid's tears start lessening

"Doesn't matter.Me,Wednesday,and you,are going to take her down tomorrow."Y/n glares,sitting down.

"Wait.You're joining the black cats?You're willing to do that?For me?"Enids happiness grew ten fold.

"We want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter defeat burns in her throat."I imagine.

"Yeah,but mostly you're doing it because we're friends,right?"Enid chuckles softly.

"Tell us how she keeps winning."Y/m said.

"It's a real brain cramp.The past two years.no other boat has made it across and back without sinking."Enid paces.

"Sounds like sabotage."y/n thinks.

"There are no rules in the Poe Cup,and she is a siren,which makes her master of the water."Enid shrugs.

'Then we just need to beat her at her own game."I say.

"Can we figure out a plan tomorrow though?My head is almost killing me here."y/n frowns.

Walking over to a suitcase and grabbing something.

I notice something red and sticky near where she was just sitting.

"Are you bleeding?"Enid yells.

"Yes."y/n answers simply.

I tense up at that.

Is she okay?

"Why?!"Enid starts to rush towards y/n.

"I over did it when I was using my abilities earlier.I trust you won't tell anyone,but we were snooping around somewhere and almost got caught.I pulled Wednesday close to me so I could easily make the both of us invisible.And we were invisible for a while.Doing that for a prolonged time is stressful on my untrained body."y/n sighs,bandaging her wrists.

"Untrained?"Enid asks.

"Like you,I can't use my abilities like a normal blood elf.Most Blood Elves can use their abilities for a long time without injuring themselves.I can't.That's why I feast on normies more than others.I can't really control much.So I also eat more blood than most blood elves to control that wanting of flesh."y/n continues.

"That sounds,stressful."Enid frowned.

"I'm used to it.Supposedly,that will lessen if I find my 'soulmate',but that's just an old wives tale."y/n closed her eyes for a moment.

"Why did you have to pull Wednesday close to you?How close.?"Enid pushed.

"Very close.Sorry for that Wednesday."Y/n turns and faces us,the previously white bandages now turning a bright red.

"Your fine.I didn't want to get caught snooping either."I stare at y/n.

This ability thing....it worries me.

"That looks bad."Enid points at y/n's arms.

""it's ok.I've dealt with this for years now.I'll just be woozy for a day or two."y/n shrugs.

Hmmm.

We have a lot of planning to do.

And talking to Thing.

I'm confused on why I am caring so much about y/n.

And even slightly Enid.

1418 words ------- 12/18/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.1K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
143K 3.5K 46
ever since your family was killed by a gang of outlaws, you've lived your life on the run. you had to learn to survive on your own and protect yourse...
4.2K 89 7
Bean x Fem!Reader a bit of Dagmar x Fem!Reader After Luci couldn't fully corrupt Bean, you have been sent by Dagmar to take his place. You expect a l...
39.4K 1.1K 38
A blind Panther-hybrid in war. When people see her, all they think is "Some blind,weak,useless cat ? What will she do ?" Let me tell you. A lot of th...