𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝘀┃Aoba Jōsai

By Veng__

Aoba Josai x fem!reader In which you are forced to be the manager of a group of chaotic teenagers *Available... More

OO. Characters
O1. Problem
O3. Ho ho holidays
O4. Welcome
O5. Letters and cookies
O6. Kids
O7. Kidnapped
O8. Beach
O9. Happy Valentines?
1O. School play
11. Minecraft
12. Dates
13. 'Love'confession
14. Deadly Halloween
15. A day off with Kunimi

O2. Who?

2.5K 71 2
By Veng__

They were all gathered in the volleyball club room, sitting in a circle with serious eyes, analyzing the plan proposed by several of the members.

"So what exactly do we do?"

Matsukawa glanced at his cell phone for the last time to ask, taking a quick look at each of the boys to lean more comfortably in his seat.

"She could be our manager."

Yahaba's eyes seemed to have little stars while the place Kindaichi was in seemed like a blooming scene, they could already imagine a lot of scenes where they were gentlemen helping a lady in distress.

"What if she's a fan of shittykawa?"

The mother of the team broke all hope with his clear but harsh words, there was no girl who didn't know Oikawa Tōru in high school, there was no girl who didn't like that stupid setter in one way or another.

"Iwa-chan, she didn't seem to know me." he pouted, crossing his arms, but before anyone could say anything else he spoke again with a smile "Oh! What if she played hard? I mean" he fixed his hair and looked at his nails "to get my attention."

He received a blow to the neck.

"It could be possible."

"Then why are you hitting me?!"

"I don't know, habit I suppose."

"Iwa-chan, so mean!"

That was how they decided to approach you, you could be their future manager if you weren't another one of Oikawa's obsessed fans. The plan was simple, they would have Oikawa bump into you 'accidentally' so that he would start flirting -as usual- so they could see your reaction and decide whether or not you could be part of the team.

Late. Late was a word that was followed by your name, never in your short years of life have you arrived anywhere on time, for that very reason and because your brain did not remember to charge your phone last night is that you were running to get to class. Luck wasn't in your favor either, you arrived fifteen minutes late looking quite messy, although you didn't care about that, your teacher wasn't very amused, that's why you had a little talk with the vice principal. Luckily you would only have to do a couple of things, including cleaning the classroom for a week, well, that was better than a punishment from your mother.

Anything but confront that devil.

Currently you were lying on your table, trying to rest what you had not been able to do that night, but what was your fault? No one warned you that one of your most anticipated series was going to come out so late and you clearly wasn't going to stay without seeing an episode, despite the fact that you ended up watching almost an entire season.

"Here you are, I was looking for you."

You didn't bother to turn your head to see your friend, you just raised a hand, warning that it wasn't the best time to talk.

"You were late again?"

You hummed affirmatively in response. The newly arrived girl sighed when she saw you, you would never change, she left some of her snack knowing that you would not have brought yours and left to let you rest. Like clockwork you woke up five minutes before break was over to eat the sandwich that your pious friend had left you, you would thank her later for being an angel who feeds you. The following hours passed slowly, if it weren't for the fact that a classmate reminded you where the cleaning utensils were, you would have thought that you were still in class. You walked to the closet where things were kept, surprised to find nothing, it was literally empty.

'And how the fuck do I clean the class now? If there is no material I can't clean so...'

A mischievous smile crossed your lips at the thought of not doing your punishment. Coincidentally and out of convenience, the vice principal passed by-surely knowing beforehand that the objects in that closet had been used by other classmates-he simply told you that you could use the third-year ones because they finished a little earlier, so they wouldn't be being used. The previous smile was destroyed in seconds, grumbling internally for not being able to get free.

You walked slowly while letting out a yawn, you really needed to rest more. You picked up everything you needed -which were not a few things- staggering a bit, you affirmed the grip of all the objects against your chest so that they would not fall to the ground, which was totally unnecessary because you collided with a boy, throwing everything to the ground.

'Who's here so late? Aww, now I'll have to pick it all up.'

"Oh, I'm sorry."

A flirtatious voice filtered through your ears, you sighed seeing everything on the floor, rubbed your temples taking a deep breath, this would be a big headache.

"It doesn't matter, I didn't see where I was going."

"Let me help you."

When you looked up, you both looked at each other, remaining like that for a second until you opened your mouth slightly when realized a small problem. The boys hiding behind the corner were disappointed thinking that you really were a fan.

"Don't move."

You said calmly in a whisper as you studied the boy, rather something else that was on him.

"Huh? So you know me? I already knew that no one would resist me."

You didn't listen to his words because all your attention was focused on the mosquito that the boy had fluttering through his hair, you raised your hand slowly, Oikawa remained static thinking that you were going to pounce on him, he smiled arrogantly at that thought.

"I got you!"

You hit the head of the setter, leaving both the person who received the slap and the hidden boys stunned, that was not what he had in mind that would happen but he continued in the line of thoughts, still believing that you were his fan.

"what was that? Are you a masochist? I'm not really into those things but I could try them for you..."

You wiped your hand with mosquito remnants to start picking up the utensils thrown on the floor, forgetting about the boy who imagined grotesque scenes in his mind, before you could leave quietly he touched your shoulder with a triumphant smile.

"So when do you want to meet? I can make a space in my schedule for you, darling."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean, who wouldn't want to hang out with me?"

"Who are you?"

All the guys that were there froze thinking the same thing. 'She doesn't know me' echoed in the captain's head, no, you're just being tough, right? He broke out in a sweat as he stared at the blank face of the you.

"B-but we saw each other a couple of days ago." you tilted your head thinking "You have to know who I am!"

"Oh! I know who you are, you're the boy I gave my friend's letter to."

"Yes!"

The boy's spirit returned to be present in his expression of victory.

"But I don't know who you are."

And he was down again in a matter of seconds. Seeing the boy's downcast expression, you felt a little sorry, you tried to remember all those times when you were eating and didn't listen to most of what your friend told you, until a lightbulb went on above your head.

"I remember, you're Oiwaka!"

'Oiwaka' gasped as he seemed to want to cry, he quickly walked away to where his companions were hiding from him, giving up.

'Where has he gone? Well I don't care, what a weird guy'

You shrugged your shoulders to go finish your punishment, well, part of your punishment, you would think about what to do with the other part of the problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 304 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
774 68 10
𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 Where a girl with psychological problems dreams of a knight in shining armor. *Available on Quot...
1.8K 58 29
Kunimi x femreader You are an insomniac, like your older sister, Neko. The two of you constantly drink coffee and energy drinks, reading and playing...
126K 4.5K 22
"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭" "𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮" not the fanfic going around on tikt...