Doomsday Foodie Survival Hand...

De Xiaoshuo_

After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days... Mai multe

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 186

Chapter 25

504 6 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25

    In the end, Yan Mu's car still failed to escape the "poisonous hands"...

    The spacious and comfortable leather seats in the back seat have all been violently dismantled, and some metal residues and raised areas are specially wrapped with soft cushions to prevent them from unintentionally was injured.

    After the seat is removed, the off-road space in the back seat, which is not too small, has become more spacious. Now even if eight people are stuffed in the back seat, it will not feel cramped.

    At this time, the bright sunshine and breeze swept into the car as the car continued to move forward, and it felt comfortable and cool. But now Qi's mother is driving, Zhao Bo is sitting in the co-pilot, and the rest are sitting directly on the ground in the back seat.

    Except for Cao An...

    At

    this moment, Cao An is sitting on the 9.9 foldable ponytail that Yan Mu "specially" prepared for him. Curled up, the sitting posture is very elementary school.

    And as the vicious eyes swept over him frequently, his complexion became darker and darker.

    It's the third day...

    It's the third day of riding a horse!

    Staring at him every day since getting in the car, and beating him up in the name of various sparring when stopping to rest...

    What did he do wrong?

    The suggestion to go together was suggested by Si Nan, and it was Yan Mu who agreed to remove the seat. He just obeyed the arrangement and made a move. Why did the blame all fall on his head?

    Now Yan Mu doesn't stare at Sinan, Qi Ruan, Chen Lin, or the old man, just stares at him...

    It's easier to pinch him as a soft persimmon, right?

    ...

    Cao An felt that he was about to die of aggrieved, and Yan Mu's mood was not going well.

    She didn't object, but she didn't expressly agree, did she?

    Well... at most it is the default!

    But this is her car!

    She hasn't opened it a few times before, and it was demolished like this. Can't she be a little emotional?

    When who is not a baby!

    *********

    There is a sword between these two people, but the others are almost suffocating with laughter.

    Qi Ruan didn't dare to speak or laugh, because it was her decision to talk about it, and she was afraid that as soon as she spoke, Yan Mu would turn his gun and shoot at her.

    It's the same with Chen Lin. The new car he bought in seven figures was dismantled within a few days of driving. Why don't you vent?

    In fact, to be honest, Yan Mu didn't really cherish this car, she just felt that this decision was not brought about by her own initiative, and she felt that she had lost face, so she was upset and always wanted to find fault with Si Nan and the others.

    Really feel sorry for the car, when they left Haicheng, why didn't she blink when they deliberately "made old" this car in order to keep a low profile?

    It's just that no one has guessed that her brain circuit is like this...

    In this strange atmosphere, I don't know how long it took, Cao An finally couldn't hold back, and kicked Sinan and Chen ruthlessly in front of everyone. Lin Yijiao looked at them with a fierce look in his eyes.

    It's the third day!

    If you don't help anymore, if I am beaten again later, I will turn around and kill you two bastards!

    Sinan: "..."

    Chen Lin: "..."

    Enhancers are amazing!

    "Ahem..." A moment later, Sinan coughed twice, and pretended to hold up the spirit oil in the direction of the sun: "How do I absorb this thing?" Under the

    sunlight, a golden brilliance could be faintly seen circulating inside the spirit oil , there is a faint fragrance, which is particularly miraculous.

    ...

    Although three days have passed, there are still only three spirit grease in their hands...

    And I don't know if it's because they have a large number of people. They haven't encountered any accidents in the past few days. If they continue to maintain the current speed, they will be able to rush to the mountain city in about two days.

    They also passed through several tunnels on the way, but although the creatures in the tunnels mutated occasionally, no spirit grease appeared again.

    Obviously, they had imagined too much at first, and the explosion rate of this thing is actually not high...

    Sinan stared at Lingzhi for a while, and gradually forgot that it was originally to help Cao An divert Yanmu's attention. When something happened, he began to think seriously, and murmured: "Do you want to eat it raw?"

    He could clearly feel a pure and vital energy flowing inside the spirit fat, but he couldn't take it out.

    And don't look at this spirit like jade, it feels warm and soft to the touch when pinched, but he tried to cut it with a knife yesterday, and didn't leave a single mark on it!

    "Not so good, didn't you pick up the ashes?"

    At this moment, Chen Lin suddenly interjected, and said carelessly: "If you eat it raw, it would be too unhygienic!"

    Everyone was silent for a moment.

    After a long while, he turned his head to look at Chen Lin in a bad manner: "Then do we have to disinfect you?"

    You are so beautiful!

    Chen Lin: "..."

    Why does this girl hate everyone now!

    After a while, he muttered in a low voice that could be heard by everyone present: "Don't call yourself Yan Wuji anymore, just change your name to Yan Dangdang, you can be so jealous! Everyone wants to be jealous..."

    Yan Mu murderous eyes instantly projected to Chen Lin.

    I never called Yan Wuji okay!

    Cao An, who had been silent all this time, turned green.

    I stepped on the horse to make you change the subject, to put out the fire, did you add fuel to the fire?

    Three days have passed, the reason why they are still walking with Yanmu and the others is because they didn't see any good cars on the way before, and because Cao An's hometown is about one or two hundred kilometers ahead. Xiaocheng, they wanted to go directly there to rest and then talk about it.

    Now they are still begging for Yanmu, but Chen Lin is so provocative...

    um...

    very courageous!

    Si Nan rubbed his forehead with some headaches, and after a moment of contemplation, he suddenly turned his head and showed a big smile to Qi Ruan.

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    Not to mention, he's pretty handsome!

    It's just that when she looks at Sinan now, she no longer has any respect for the protagonist.

    Don't you just want to get someone to share Yan Mu's anger...

    Heh... man!

    "Actually, I think we can look at this issue from another angle..." In the

    end, Qi Ruan finally spoke, and said solemnly: "Now the world is changing, the world is evolving, and animals are starting to become smarter and stronger. The plants also gradually gave birth to wisdom, and the recipes were changed, don't you think this is similar to cultivating to become a demon in fantasy novels?"

    Qi Ruan's voice fell, and everyone's attention was instantly shifted to her. Even Yan Mu is no exception.

    From the first meeting, Yan Mu knew that Miss Qi Ruan was a senior bookworm, and some of her remarks were very secondary. But speculating about something from the perspective of an abnormal person can sometimes lead to some unexpected discoveries.

    So she was looking forward to Qi Ruan's next words.

    Seeing this, Qi Ruan immediately became more energetic, and he spoke with a sense of pointing Jiang Shan and scolding Fang Qiu: "It's the same as the spiritual energy recovery type I mentioned before. If we guess more boldly, we can actually put the mutation The previous earth was regarded as the age of doomsday.

    "But now the mutation is manifested, the spiritual energy is born, and all things on the earth are nourished by the spiritual energy for the first time, and gradually some incredible changes have taken place. This is the reason for the evolution of the alien plants and animals and humans that we are seeing now..."

    "Very interesting thinking..." Si Nan rubbed his chin and said with a smile: "Then how do we explain that mysterious voice in our mind?"

    Chen Lin also nodded, and he had also heard Qi Ruan's three end-time theories: "And this is related to the spirit Fat doesn’t matter, right?”

    “That’s why I said, it’s just a bold guess…”

    Qi Ruan spread his hands innocently and said, “If you really want to conjecture, the alien invasion type is more reliable, but I just talked about Lingzhi. I just thought of this."

    She paused when she said this, and said quietly after a while: "Besides, don't you think this kind of spirit oil is similar in nature to the spirit stones in the fantasy world?"

    Lingzhi? Lingshi?

    It's not impossible...

    Yan Mu's eyes flickered, and he suddenly reached out to take the spirit grease in Sinan's hand, and closed his eyes to feel it carefully.

    For them now, being able to ensure their survival as much as possible is the greatest achievement. As for the reason for the mutation, whether there is any conspiracy, that is not a question they are qualified to explore now!

    ...

    Evolvers like them actually have a weak sense of spirit fat, but this is the first time that Yan Mu has used this ability that appeared after evolution to actively explore the abnormalities in spirit fat.

    In the beginning, Yan Mu was distracted and couldn't locate the Lingzhi in her hand, but as time went by, gradually, she felt as if an invisible line appeared in her mind, probing crookedly towards the direction of her consciousness. .     Gradually, as it got closer, she felt the pure and vital power of Lingzhi, and when she arrived here, her thread-like consciousness was like a traveler who had been thirsty for several days in the desert, and began to go crazy. Get into the spirit grease.     "boom!"

    The majestic energy rushed into her body crazily along with the consciousness, part of it merged into the flesh and blood of the whole body, and part of it strengthened the consciousness. I don't know how long it took, and in the haze, Yan Mu seemed to hear a loud voice suddenly sounding in his mind.

    [Advanced level, first level, strengthener! 】

    Yan Mu woke up instantly.

    When I opened my eyes again, I saw that the car had stopped at some point, including Qi's mother who was driving and Zhao Bo who was in the front seat. He let out a long sigh of relief when he opened his eyes.

    She lowered her eyes, the spirit oil in her hand that was originally warm and moist like jade, with a hint of brilliance, had all turned to dust.

    "What's going on?" Sinan's eyes were worried, but his voice remained calm: "It's been almost ten minutes since you closed your eyes. We just kept calling you, but you didn't respond as if you didn't hear me. "

    "Yeah, are you okay now..." Qi Ruan said with worry on his face, "What I said just now is really just a guess during a chat.

    " Just started to try...

    Yan Mu didn't speak. After a while, she let out a long breath, her voice was dry and hoarse due to nervousness: "I've advanced."

    What?

    The others didn't react for a while.

    "I've advanced!"

    Yan Mu repeated in a very soft voice, "Advanced, a first-level enhancer!"

    ***** In

    the evening, the brilliant sunset seemed to illuminate half of the sky, and Yan Mu and the others were also by the highway I took a break at a service station and decided to start again the next morning.

    Ever since they were attacked in the tunnel that day, Sinan and the others, just like Yan Mu, never said they wanted to leave at night.

    Time is important, life is more important!

    ...

    Up to now, six days have passed since the change of heaven and earth, and some people with a keen sense of smell have also taken action, so now the road is no longer like the situation where they were the only car driving on the road in the first two days.

    In the past few days, they met several groups of people, some looked tired and hurried, some raised smiles to inquire about their news, and some arrogantly collected protection fees...

    Well, commonly known as robbery...

    Chaos has begun!

    And Sinan had also talked to the people who were close to him before, and probably knew that those who didn't kill a mutant creature within 24 hours really didn't have any signs of awakening.

    At this point, the existence of evolutionaries is no secret. Those who break out in resistance when they encounter danger, and those who want to show off once they gain power, will always reveal something...     Human beings are very adaptable, but they are also very cruel. In just such a short few days, Yan Mu saw faint signs of class stratification among several teams!     ...     It's just that no matter which party it is, whether it is to inquire about the news or collect protection money, they dare not provoke Yan Mu and his party too much.     The fact that there are so many people is one thing, and the other is that Zhao Bo and Si Nan's group seem very difficult to mess with. No matter what year it is, there will never be fewer people watching the dishes.     But if Yanmu hadn't taken in Zhao Bo, and hadn't gone with Sinan and the others, before Yanmu and the others made a move, there would definitely be two completely opposite scenes now...     and only at this time, Qi Ruan really had the end of the world. The tension that came.     She was lucky to meet Yan Mu from the very beginning, and she was lucky to open the key of evolution. Later, under Yan Mu's decisiveness, the group left Haicheng as quickly as possible.     Up to now, the only one that can be regarded as suffering a crisis is the time when the mutated rooster has entered their stomachs.     But now seeing these people fleeing like refugees, she really understands how lucky she is!

    …

    Because most of the people left in a hurry and basically did not make any preparations. There is still no shortage of food, but most of them eat instant noodles or bread every day.

    As soon as they entered the service station, a large group of people poured into the supermarket and cafeteria in an instant, and the cries and shouts could be heard from a distance of tens of meters...

    Yan Mu and the others watched coldly and did not talk to these people. Make more contact, after parking the car, one person holds a small bread and starts to eat it.

    In fact, they have hunted several mutated birds that are about the size of wild geese in the past two days, but judging from the current situation, they are not arrogant enough to cook leisurely in front of so many people.

    Anyway, these evolved mutated birds are not so perishable.

    ...

    Chen Lin rolled his eyes from being choked by the bread, but he still couldn't help approaching Yan Mu: "I said, sister Wuji, do you feel any changes after you have been promoted?"

    Yan Mu gnawed the dry bread slowly, with a brisk voice "Yes!"

    Chen Lin's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but say, "What change, what change?"

    "Before, I could lift you up with one hand..."

    Yan Mu said, holding the back of Chen Lin's neck and moving towards her. He lifted him up and weighed him before putting him down. Then, in his dull and desperate expression, he suddenly stretched out a finger to hook his collar, and while lifting him up, he said with a smile: "Now One finger is enough!"

    Chen Lin: "..."

    I stepped on the horse...

    Qi Ruan took a few steps away from Chen Lin calmly, and continued to eat bread.

    We all know that these two days, Yan Mu doesn't want to see you and still moves forward. Isn't this sending you to your door to seek abuse!

    Yan Mu was not lying. The enhancer was probably purely strengthening her strength and physique. Apart from feeling that her strength had increased by nearly half, she had no other feelings. It's just that I don't know if there will be any changes after advancing to the high level...

    As he said that, Yan Mu looked at Chen Lin with a smile and said, "Where is that spirit grease of yours? Who are you going to use it for?"

    Chen Lin said grinningly: "Sinan said to use it for Cao An. I think it makes sense."

    Hearing this, Yan Mu had a higher opinion of Si Nan in his heart.

    Indeed a character!

    If she only has one piece of spirit grease, and she is an elemental master, she will also take this opportunity as a strengthener in the team.

    However...

    children only make choices, adults of course want all of them!

    There are two on their side, of course, one for themselves and Qi Ruan, the characteristics of the fire elementalists are still very powerful. As for Mother Qi and Zhao Bo, they will have to wait for the next time.

    While the few people were talking, Si Nan, Cao An and Zhao Bo also came over with big and small bags.

    They are not short of food for the time being, and there is Yan Mu, a leader in the dark cooking world, but since it is free, why not take it for nothing...

    Cao An carried a bucket of mineral water in a big backpack on his back , with a bucket in each arm, and a bucket in his hand, when he walked out, everyone was making way for him, and he walked out of a pace that no relatives would recognize!

    At this moment, after Cao An got out of the water, he turned his head to look at Yan Mu, and said solemnly, "There is no shortage of water, and you can make soup as you like in the future!"

    Yan Mu blinked and said nothing.

    You are so good, how can I beat you in the future?

    Sinan also came over, poured the contents of the backpack into the car, and poured out all the salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, soy sauce, vinegar, etc., and said with a smile: "I went to the cafeteria here to get them, most of them have a better shelf life. Long seasoning, it should last for a while."

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Zhao Bo was the only one among the three who scrambled for food in a decent manner. Most of them were high-calorie and easy to fill up. However, in addition to the finished non-staple food, he also carried a bag of rice and a few spatulas. He said in a low voice: "I also got the rice from the cafeteria, er... I saw that we didn't seem to have a spatula. Last time you made it with chopsticks, so I brought two more."

    Yan Mu: "..."

    I don't know why ...

    She always felt that her life at this moment had reached its peak!

    ...

    After everyone packed their things and put them in the car, Sinan said again: "I was inside just now and heard some news."

    Yan Mu tore his eyes away from the seasonings and raw materials, carelessly Said: "What news?" After a moment of silence, Sinan whispered: "     Over there in     Haicheng     ...

    the sea beasts have begun to invade!" It is between 9:00 and 12:00 in the evening, and I will finish writing as soon as possible.     love you~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

51.1K 1.9K 13
"'cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset but i can't help from asking, are you bored yet?" or rodrick heffley and adelaide monroe can't se...
25.8K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
57.8K 762 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...