Fairy Tale Reform School: Sho...

By -Hxrsheys_

Headcanons and One Shots for Fairy Tale Reform School. ~REQUESTS OPEN~ Updates very slow. Warning: I have t... More

So yeah
Head canons part 1
As Jilly progresses
Protective Jax
Ftrs characters plus mine in this story and my other Ftrs as well
A Mara story
Sheena
Sleepover part 1
sIcK •́ ‿ ,•̀
FTRS headcannons I found online part 2
Jocelyn Aesthetic
Announcement
Jax x Gilly
If me and Gilly swiched bodies
The performances.
Mara's Backstory
Dares part 2!!!
FTRS as WCBH* lines
Credits to...
OMG IT'S PERFECT
HOW

Dares part 1

120 4 162
By -Hxrsheys_

Dares for FTRS because why not!

~FTRS library 10am~

"I'm bored" Gilly complained.

Jax was about to respond when a puff of purple and blue smoke appeared.

I wave the smoke away as the crew stares at me in shock.

All the crew except Mara.

"Rae!!" she says, running over and giving me a hug.

I hug her back and laugh.

"Are you going to tell us who this is?? " Jocelyn snaps, glaring at me.

"Heh." I laugh nervously. "So um I'm Raegan. And I'm from another world... That doesn't have magic or heroes or royalty. I mean, it has royalty. They just, I don't know they're not as honored or common as they are here."

Jocelyn looks at her, annoyed. "You realize, " she says, "that if this was being written, then you would have just said a whole dang paragraph?? "

I freeze up the moment she says 'written'.

  "Yeah" Mara says. "But it's not like that would ever actually happen. " She looks at me pointly and I laugh nervously.

"What are you even doing here? " Gilly says.

"Oh! I'm going to give you all dares!! " I say, happy to move on from the writing topic.

"Sounds fun. " Jax says. "I'm in"

Everyone else says their agreement, so I give them their first dare.

"Ok let's see, " I pull out my phone and check something. "Ah, here we are. 'First dare'. This one is for Jax."

Jax looks up from his book and asks, "What is it?"

I smirk and say, "Jax's dare is to compliment everyone here."

"Um, ok, that can't be that hard." Jax says and the looks at Gilly. "Gilly, you're fantastic with a bow and arrow."

Gilly smiles and says, "I know."

Jax chuckles and moves on to Kayla, "Uh, you're great at hiding?" He says, but it sounds more like a question.

"Is this because I hid in stargazing class when I was working with Alva?" Kayla says, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not at all." Jax says and then moves on to Ollie. "Your good at eating, I guess."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ollie says with a laugh.

"Jocelyn, " Jax says, "You're good at magic and you're smart."

Jocelyn smiles ever so slightly and says, "Well, of course I am. I'm a witch, after all! "

Jax smiles and looks at Maxine saying. "Your super nice, and probably the only reason this friend group has killed each other. "

Everyone laughs and Maxine hugs Jax.

"Ok Mara," Jax says. "Even though you don't tell anyone anything, you still know exactly what is going on with everyone and everything."

Mara smiles and say "Indeed I do." Then her face brightens and she whispers in my ear.

I nod and say, "I think we could do that! Maybe as the last dare, though. "

Everyone looks at Mara and me weirdly.

"Never mind us, carry on! " I say and continue typing on my phone.

"Ok um, " Jax says, looking around for people he hasn't done yet. "oh! AG! Ok let's see, you are probably the nicest and most innocent looking one out of all of us and yet the strongest. "

AG grins, "Thanks." She responds.

"Elise, " Jax says and Elise looks up from her phone. "Your what the second Royal to come to FTRS? And you did it on your own account. I'd say that you are one of the most rule breaking royals I've ever met. "

Elise laughs and says, "I got put in FTRS by my parents because I was breaking too many rules."

Jax smiles.

Until he sees who he has to do next.

"Jack, " Jax says coldly.

Jack smirks at him. "The crazy weird girl said that you had to do everyone. "

"Ugh, fine. You're a good climber, I guess."

"I'll take it. " Jack says, laughing at Jax.

"Ok, two more dares. " I say and click on something on my phone.

"'Second dare bring Hayley so AG and Jack can meet her."

Mara and Elise squeal, and everyone looks at them.

They're both too excited to explain.

"Oh, my god!! " Elise squeals

"See!!" Mara says, continuing the squealing. "I told you they'd have to meet at some point!!!"

I laugh and say, "settle down! I need to concentrate if I'm going to bring Hayley here!"

~After I bring Hayley and explain what we are doing~

"Ok, AG, Jack?" I say, looking at them. "Meet Hayley! Hayley, meet AG and Jack!! "

Hayley smiles and says, "Nice to meet you!"

"Ok, background info! Hayley is a mermaid, and she used to be a student at FTRS during rumps rain here. Jack as in 'Jack and the beanstalk' he used to help rump, but then that little dwarf betrayed Jack basically and Jack helped us! " Mara say and then takes a huge breath before continuing. "And AG is Beauty and the Beast daughter. She can turn into a BEAST!!! It's really cool, trust me."

Hayley looks at Mara wearily. "What if I don't trust you?"

"Then you would probably be wise, but this time you should trust what I say." Mara says with a smirk.

Hayley chuckles before saying, "Ok, I'll believe you."

"Wait," Jack asks Hayley "When has Mara been untruthful to you? I mean, I don't doubt that it happened. I wouldn't fully trust her if she was the last person in the land- but I just wanna hear what she did. "

Mara makes a face. "Hayley can tell you! "

Hayley gapes at her. "Just volunteered me!" She says, throwing her hands up.

"Please," Mara says, rolling her eyes. "it's not like y'all haven't volunteered me for lots of things. "

"Name one" Ollie challenges.
Mara sighs and I laugh. "The time you and Gilly called me because you dropped your bags in the hallow woods when you were riding macho and mighty."

"That doesn't really count," Gilly says.

"You called me and said that AG had fallen off the roof and was hurt and when I got there, you just said that you need your bags."

Ollie and Gilly look at each other before Gilly says "Ok you win. Now, Hayley, tell Jack what happened with you and Mara."

Hayley groans and reluctantly starts telling Jack what happens.

"Well, " Hayley starts, "There are several reasons I think Mara is untrustworthy most of the time. The first is when we had a history project and she told me it was due in two weeks when it we really due in two DAYS. Another reason is that for my birthday I came back to FTRS and I was hanging out with Mara and she said that she had to go into town for a project and I believed her because I didn't know that projects she had. So we when into town and Mara said that she had to go to Pinocchio's theatre for it. But when we walked in, all the lights were off. So I couldn't see Mara. And then suddenly all the lights came on and Gilly, Jax, Maxine, Kayla, Ollie, Elise, Jocelyn, and Mara said happy birthday. But I hate surprises and Mara knew that and yet she still did it. "

When Hayley finally finished, Mara looked proud of her work and Jack was laughing.

Hayley glared at Jack. "Why are you laughing?"

Jack smirked and says "Oh nothing except that Mara has done both things to me too. She told me that a project was due the next day when it was really due in a month. And when we were 5, she planned a surprise party for me. It was terrible. "

Mara rolled her eyes and mumbled something that sounded like "ungrateful... Need to learn to be more thankful...so mean. "

"Ok, y'all can talk about how much Mara annoyed you and we'll do the rest of the dares." I say.

Jack and Hayley walk away laughing about something.

"Haha! " Mara says, coming out of her fake annoyed mood. "I come up with such great plans."

Jocelyn looks at her, "What is that supposed to mean? " She says.

"Nothing nothing. " Mara replied, but the glint in her eye said otherwise.

"Anyway...," Gilly says, still eying Mara. "What is the last dare? "

"Well," I say. "It's more of a truth than a dare."

"Ok, well, what is it then? " Jax says. He's in a better mood now that Jack is gone.

'What is something you and/or some else have told no one?" I say. (Can y'all tell what I'm doing??)

"Uh ok?" Jocelyn says.

"I'll go first!" Maxine says. "When I first came to FTRS, I ran into Jax and Jocelyn. Jocelyn, Harlow and Flora were getting suspicious of Jax's backstory. So Jax made a deal with Jocelyn that if he took credit for something she had done, then Jocelyn would help him seem like he was meant to be at FTRS with Flora and Harlow not asking questions. So Jocelyn and Jax hacked into the school calender and changed Harlow's schedule. And boy, was she mad. She had Flora make Jax stay long, and she didn't want Jax in any of her classes. "

Jax laughed. "I remember that! Me and Jocelyn made you promise not to tell."

Everyone laughs, and then it was AG's turn.

"Gilly and Maxie already know this," AG says. "But when I first joined the RLWs, Tessa and Raza were being mean to me and I was about to turn into my beast form. And so I ran out and into the courtyard so that no one would find me, but Gilly and Maxine followed me. They helped calm me down and stayed with me until I turned human again. "

Everyone was smiling expect Jocelyn.

"Tessa and Raza were being mean to you?" Jocelyn says, annoyed. "Oh, they are so dead. " she disappears and AG sighs.

"I'll go look for her. " AG says and walks out of the library.

"Um, anyway, I'll go now, I guess. " Kayla says. "Uh, I don't really know what to say, um."

" May I remind you of what I said before? You can say anything about you and/or someone else. And I'll add something. You and someone else can also say something so you can say your thing with someone. " (I'm hinting so much rn)

Kayla and Ollie look at each other.

Ollie nods.
Kayla nods.

Kayla blushes.

"So um the thing that me and Ollie have told no one is that, um we kinda maybe, are... Dating?"

Before anyone can react to what was just said, Anna appears in a spray of confetti and Mara and Elise clap.

"OH MY FAIRY GODMOTHER THEY FINALLY ADMITTED TO IT!!!! " Mara shouts, causing several people to shush her.

Mara, Anna and Elise all laugh as Kayla and Ollie stare at them in surprise.

"You knew?! " Ollie asks, sounding confused.

"I know everything,
Ollie. " Mara says with a mischief smile.

"Um, ok creepy much?" Kayla says.

Elsie laughs and then says, "I guess I'll go then. Um, let's see. Oh, this is really random. But when I lived in the castle, Rose tried to get me engaged to this annoy af boy who I hated. It almost worked, but then I caused trouble and got sentenced to FTRS and I think she got the hint after that. "

Jax looks at Elise for a second before saying. "It was Caleb Hendricks, wasn't it? "

Mara shudders. "Dreadful person. Was always talking about how I should be friends with you, Jax! Something about how you cast a spell on him that sent him to the roof while he was sleeping. "

"That's right. That was the day I when to FTRS! " Jax responded as if it was a pleasant memory that he thought fondly of.

"Ok Mara," I say. "It's your turn."

"Oh ok um," Mara taps her finger on the wilderness of her phone, thinking. "Oh, I have two. The first is I have had 3 exes. The first was annoying, so I left him. The second used me. And the third cheated on me and his other gf didn't even know he was going it so after I told her, she broke up with him. The second thing is that I might have gotten one strike by cursing all three boys when they all came together and tried to fight me."

Everyone (except me) looked at Mara in shock.

Mara just shrugged and says. "You asked! By the way, Jax, it's your turn. "

"Um, can I talk to Gilly before my turn?" Jax says nervously.
Everyone looks at them oddly.

"Sure I don't mind. " I say and continue typing on my phone.

Jax and Gilly go far enough away that we can't hear them and talk in hushed whispers.

~After they talk~

"Ok um, so this is mine and Gillys' truth." Jax says and looks at everyone. At this point Jocelyn and AG have come back, but Jack and Hayley are still of somewhere talking.

Jax takes a breath before saying, "Gilly and I are dating. " Gilly and his faces turn red as everyone cheers.
Suddenly Jocelyn looks at Mara and says. "You did this, didn't you? You planed all of this? You got Gilly and Jax together and you made Jack and Hayley go through the same things so that they could have something in common.
Then you taught Elise how to ship and get people together and asked her to get Kayla and Ollie together! "

Mara smiled. "I told you I was great at planning! I also told you I would get Gilly and Jax together! "

"How did you do that?" Kayla asks.

~after Mara tells them how she did it~

"Mara, " Jocelyn says. "This is really out of character for me, but I think this is the most proud I've ever been of someone that wasn't myself."

Mara smiles. "And I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...