๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By czennies0811

๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’›๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–. .* ยฐ ใ€‚ยท ห–๐“ฒ*โ˜†๐ŸŽผ โŠน โบใ€‚โบหณ ห–๐ŸŽš๏ธ;...ยฐ โœถ ใ€‚๐“‚ƒ๊™ณ... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“
๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•?
๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
๐‘จ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’…
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†
๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’›๐’†

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’

204 10 4
By czennies0811

OMG

Finally!

Exams are over!

I can finally prepare for the Christmas party tomorrow, thank God.

"Bro, how's the exam?" Jay hyung asked me immediately after the English exam, which is the last one. "Super easy, I think I will get a good mark this time." I smiled excitedly and he gave me a little smirk.

After the teacher's time discussing about the party tomorrow, I stayed to decorate the classroom. I'm glad that my design is being used for the bulletin board. I have designed it for days so yeah, if it's not used, I will kill the whole class.

I met up with Sunoo for lunch after that. "I'm gonna be busy this afternoon, I need to make Christmas cards, 14 of them. Congrats myself." I said while we were eating. "Good luck~ I am excited for mine~" He giggled. "I am also making food for our class." "Aww I wanna try..." I pouted, "Leave some for you, don't worry." He smiled and I grinned happily. "Anyways I can just go and find you tomorrow." I said and he nodded happily.

After the lunch I went back home and started to make the cards. I looked at all the materials on my desk.

Boi it's gonna be a long day

Time skip~

I checked the time.

11:05 pm

I finally finished all the cards, that took me almost 7 hours gosh.

Well, normally I won't use too much time for them, but then I spent the longest time making Sunoo's card. Because...

I am going to confess to him through the Christmas card.

Yes, my feelings for him were getting clearer and clearer. I know it's impossible for him to like me, but I don't want to keep it forever, I want to tell him my feelings. So I wrote a love letter/Christmas card to him.

I carefully put my cards inside my bag and switched off the table lamp, cleaning the chaos on my table and went to have my beauty sleep.

The next day~

Ringgggggg Ringggggggg~~~~

Why the fuck is the alarm so loud... aargh...

I got up and switched off the alarm and checked the time. 07:30

Well, a very good time. I love you my alarm.

I did my daily routines and chose some clothes for today's party. After a long time, I decided to wear a white hoodie with blue jeans. I wore a black down jacket since it's freezing cold outside and rode the bus to school.

When I arrived at my classroom, I greeted Jay and Beomgyu and put my things beside Beomgyu whom I'm going to sit with today. I decided to find Sunoo to check out him so I went up to his classroom.

Surprisingly he hasn't arrived, so I went back to my classroom and decided to find him during the party time.

The celebration was kinda fun, the performances were wonderful, I saw Sunoo performing too with the rest of the dance club. I should be there too but sadly I left the club.

After that was the party itself. I immediately went up to find Sunoo. He's not in the classroom again. I decided to find him around the school.

Funny, no sign of him.

Throughout the whole hour I can't find him. Why though? He was performing just now and now he disappeared?

I decided to just enjoy the party with my other friends then.

After the party I went down to the playground for the gift exchange held by the Student Council. I picked a senior who is in the same class with Sunoo named Taehyun. I found him and gave him the present. But there's no one giving me my gift.

"Umm, are you Jungwon?" The president, Jisung approached me and asked. "Yes I am." "The one who gave you the gift was absent today. He will find you after school resumes on 2022." I nodded and went for dancing class.

I still don't know why Sunoo disappeared so suddenly. I texted him but he had no response. Did something happen to him?

I tried not to think of him and focus on my dancing class. But I really can't, I'm so worried... What if really something happens to him?!

Anyway, Yang Jungwon, just focus.

I received a message from Sunoo immediately after class. I clicked on it.

Sunoo
Meet me at the park near my home after class.

Jungwon
Hyung! What happened to you? I can't find you today!
Seen

He left me on read. What the actual fuck.

I phoned my mum and tell her that I will come home late and quickly went to the park near his house.

I saw a figure standing near the playground, look stunning with those clothes. "Sunoo hyung! What happened to you?! Why don't you come and find me today? I still saw you performing during the celebration! I really can't find you the whole time...." I realised I started rambling. He giggled and said, "Stop rambling, here, give you this." He gave me a bag, inside was a bag of chocolate cookies and a card.

"Try the cookies, I made it myself." I looked at him in shock. He fucking made those?

I took one out and ate it. It was fucking good. I didn't know he can make cookies. Perfect indeed.

"Is it good?" He walked closer to me and asked. Shit why is he so close to me.

"Yeah, it is, but why are you-"

He leaned even closer to me and... kissed my lips. I widened my eyes but slowly closing them again. Her lips are just so soft and taste like chocolate too. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Hyung... you..."

"The reason that you couldn't find me is because I purposely hide from you. I'm at school all the time." He looked at me with a smile. My eyes widened.

"Did you know that you haven't received your gift of the gift exchange?" I nodded and he ruffled my hair. "I'm the one who picked you." I got so shocked, so he told Jisung hyung to lie to me?!

"Yang Jungwon... I came to realise that I really like you. I think that you are really a beautiful, both inside and outside, person. You are very cute when you blushed and space out all the time. I don't know if you return the feelings but I just want to tell you. I really hate keeping it forever." He started to look down.

I looked at him, still functioning what is happening now. He confessed to me, he gave me a surprise, he kissed me...

I think I should do something now.

I pull his Christmas card out and gave it to him, without speaking. He read it, with a surprised expression. Not letting him to speak, I gave him a hug. "I like you too, hyung." I felt water on my shoulder. He is crying.

"Aww, don't cry..." I broke the hug and wiped the tears on his face. He just leaned closer and gave me a peck. "So, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "The answer is so obviously, dummy." I smiled cheekily and he just poked my dimple. "Cute." I pouted, "What.... I'm not cute..." He just giggled.

"I think I have to go." I said when I heard my phone rang, my mother called me. "See you later Wonnie~" He pecked me once again making me heart attack.

Wonnie, what a cute nickname.

I waved to him and went away to the bus stop.

I just smiled nonstop during the ride back home. I kept thinking about the events happened just now. That sweet kiss... I will never forget that.

"My dear, what happened? You are smiling so happily." My mum immediately asked when I got back home. "I'm just happy about the Christmas Party today." She nodded and started to ask about my day. Of course, excluding the confessing part.

I will hide my relationship with Sunoo for not causing any problems. Being a Gay couple is going to be hard, but I'm sure I can handle it.

I just received a message from Sunoo while I was laying down on my bed for rest.

Sunoo
You home~~?

Jungwon
I am :)

Sunoo
Then take a rest~ Wonnie~

Jungwon
Okie (〃'▽'〃)

Sunoo
Aww you are so cute 🥺

Jungwon
Ya I'm not cute!!\('Δ')/

Sunoo
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Quickly go rest I know you
are tired. :(

Jungwon
Okie (.◜▽◝)
Seen ❤️

Hell he kept saying I'm cute and made me blushed the whole fucking time. This boy really is...

I then fell asleep with my phone on my hand.

KIDS DON'T SLEEP WITH YOUR FUCKING PHONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 286 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
46.1K 1.4K 23
I crave for you not just for your body but your attention affection love care tease and your soul " call me greedy " " call me yours " [It's all f...
10K 424 16
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
16.8K 596 35
two K-pop groups came inside one group chat to turn the chaos up.... TXT & Enhypen text fanfic Ships - Yeonbin - Taegyukai - Jaywon - Heejake ...