Burnin' Love (1)

Bởi Profiler2610

Nicole Severide grew up with her older brother Kelly as one of the only people she could trust. Then she star... Xem Thêm

Cast
Graphics
Beginning
Barbecue
Crash
Halloween
Threats
It's Over
DCFS
Vargas
Missing Vials
Recovery
Kelly
Goodbye
Eric Whaley
Not Them
Sticked
Academy Dinner
Ruined
Shooting
Tara Tanked
Justice?
Tara's File
Molly's Opening
Prison
Maternity Leave
Darden Boys
Baby Girl Casey
First Shift Back
Awkward
Debate and Missing
Derailed
Superhero
Sister
Closing House?
Recruits
Inheritance
Power Outage
Katie
Jones
Vasectomy
Stalker
Girl's Trip
Understand
Explosion
Test
Wedding
After
Honeymoon Phase

Thanksgiving

3.1K 84 2
Bởi Profiler2610

♣️Season 1, Episode 7♣️ 

At a daycare center call, the team finds a meth hotspot in the basement so Chief tells them, "Everyone on scene will have a baseline drug test."

They all groan, Shay approaching Boden, "Hey, Chief, Dawson, Nicole and I didn't go down there."

"I don't care. Anyone on the premises. We want to know how much of that you may have in your system."

"Okay," She nods.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Matt and Nicole roll around in his bunk, Nicole giggling, "Why don't we do this here more often?"

A knock on the door is heard, "Hey, Miss. Thang, it's time for us to take inventory."

"And we need your signature," The giggles of Shay and Gabby are heard through the door.

"Fine! Give me a minute," Nicole calls to them, groaning, "They are worse than Kelly when it comes to ruining my sex life."

"Go do you thing, Miss. PIC, love you," Matt kisses her, hitting her butt as she finishes getting dressed.

Opening the door, she finds her two paramedics leaning against the opposite wall, smirking, "Okay you two, can we be adults?"

Gabby shakes her head, "Nothing is more adult than what you just did in there."

Shay waves to Matt, who had come up behind Nicole, "Hey, Casey."

Matt nods at them, clearing his throat, "Ladies," Before scooting past Nicole to head down to the common room.

Turning to her two co-paramedics, Nicole glares slightly as they try and hold back laughs, "Not one word from either of you children. C'mon, let's get this over with."

The alarm sounds, "Truck 81, Ambulance 61, multiple gunshots..."

"Guess inventory is gonna have to wait," She says, hoping into the ambo.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Arriving to the scene, they go to the back to grab the jump bag and stretcher when shots are heard. The girls hide on the side of the ambulance while Truck hides underneath, behind and in the rig.

"Ambulance 61, I need a 10-1, 10-1 at..." Nicole calls for backup, "Their still shooting here."

Their victim yells out to them, "I still need help."

Matt whistles to get Nicole's attention. He hand motions "Truck, ambulance, move."

She nods and looks to Gabby and Shay, "Get ready to move."

The girls sneak around, jumping into the seats of the ambulance and moving it over to the victim where Nicole rushes over to him, "Hey, you still awake?" He groans in pain, "Okay, turn him over. I got three holes, only two exit wounds."

"Backboard," Gabby hands it over to Nicole, reading her mind.

As they're working on getting him on the backboard, another guy comes over and taps Nicole's shoulder, "Yo, there's another kid over there by that tree."

"Alright, Shay, Dawson, you handle him," Nicole delegates as police show up. 

Moving quickly, Nicole sees the other victim, "You hit?"

Cruz kneels down next to the kid, "What the hell are you doing here, Leon?"

"You know this guy?" Otis asks.

"Alright, it's a through in through. This is a 4x4 and what you're gonna do is hold-"

"Chill!" Leon says, wincing in pain.

"Sorry, hold it here. You're gonna wait for the next ambulance. I've got to get the other kid to the hospital," Nicole tells Cruz, standing quickly.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Nicole sighs, watching as Shay honks the horn in traffic, before trying to drive forward and stopping suddenly, "Whoa! Shay! Relax!"

Gabby rests her forehead on Nicole's shoulder, glancing up, "Oh, check it out," She points out an arguing couple, "Who's fault do you think it is?"

"Woman's. Always the woman's," Shay says, "It's why I'm happily single," Before honking the horn again.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Arriving back at the firehouse, the girls find Otis digging a bullet out of the goat while Cruz turns to Shay, "Hey, Shay, you've got a visitor."

Gabby and Nicole stop, rolling their eyes at each other when they see Clarice, "Hey, look what the cat dragged in."

"Cat brought pumpkin pie," Mouch says with his mouth full.

Shay and Clarice share a hug as Nicole goes to grab a cup of coffee, allowing Gabby to eavesdrop while Nicole studies body language. Gabby rolls her eyes even more while Nicole sighs.

"Gabriela Dawson. Nicole Severide," The guy on the couch calls out, holding up two cups.

They each grab one, before heading to the bathroom to complete their drug tests.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Nicole slams Matt's office door shut, he doesn't even flinch, "How long did you watch Shay and Clarice talk before storming up here?"

"Maybe five minutes. She just...I don't understand...ugh! She's pregnant and married, why the hell is she coming after Shay now? We all saw how much she broke Shay the first time and I will not peel her off the bathroom floor because of that woman a second time," Nicole rants, pacing back and forth.

Matt looks at her, "Sometimes, you need to let people make their own mistakes."

"Trust me. I have no problem letting Shay make her own mistakes, but she has this-this blindspot when it comes to seeing what she deserves in a relationship. Gabby and I are determinded to make her see it and stop whatever may happen with Clarice," She tells. him, sighing as she takes a seat on his lap.

"You're so caring. However, Shay is a grown woman and can protect herself," Matt reminds her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.

Cruz's voice comes over the house, "Chow's up."

Matt pats the side of her thigh, "Turkey time. C'mon, some good ole' Thanksgiving food will make everything better."

She smiles, grabbing his hand to head to the common room where Mills sets the food on the table, "Okay, we've got cranberries, gravy, that stuffing is the sh-" He stops when he sees the kid at the table, "Uh, sorry, Ernie, that stuffing is really good. Dig in."

Everyone grabs a seat around the table as Boden stands at the head ready to carve the turkey, "This is the best lookin' bird that we've had in years. Okay, what'd we gonna name it?"

"Oh, jeez," Herrmann sighs.

"Name it?" Mills sister asks.

"Yeah, always name the bird before you eat it. Usually after an old girlfriend or boyfriend or something," Boden explains, causing laughter.

Cruz doesn't laugh, but suggests, "How about Leon?"

Otis asks him, "You want to know the bird after your own brother?"

"After today?"

"Leon it is," Otis concedes.

The alarm sounds, "Squad 3, Truck 81, Engine 51, Ambulance 61."

They all groan before moving to their respective rigs.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

They arrive at a house to see part of the garage on fire and three people arguing in front, "You can't fry a beer can turkey."

"Is everyone out of the house?" Matt asks.

"Duh."

"Why aren't you putting out the freaking fire?" The younger man asks, drinking a beer.

Matt explains, "Engine will be here in a minute. Cruz, estinguisher."

Shay asks, "Is everyone okay? Anyone burned or hurt? You guys okay?"

"Okay."

Nicole nods, "Alright, then we're gonna go back and eat," She sends a smirk and a wink at Matt.

Otis looks at them, "What?"

They give him a smile as they head back to the rig.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Just as the turkey is reheated, the alarm goes off calling for all of them again. Arriving at the scene, they find a 10+ car pileup. A woman runs up to Nicole, "It's my husband. His neck is bleeding."

"What's his name?"

"Craig."

"Okay, Dawson, got with Squad and assist them, Shay, with me," Nicole directs, "Craig, hey, can you hear me? Are you hurt anywhere besides your neck? Okay, I need you to move your hand so we can take a look, okay?"

Removing his hand, Craig's neck starts to gush blood, "Arterial bleed. Shay, can you give me some more 4x4's. Actually, give me everything you've got in the ambo."

Matt's voice comes over the radio, "Nicole, Dawson, Shay?"

"Nicole here."

"I need you guys up next to 81."

"Dawson's with Squad and Shay and I are stuck here with an anterior bleed. Mic's open," She sets her radio on the dashboard.

"I've got a woman about to give birth on the highway."

"Is the baby crowning?"

"Yeah, I can see the top of the head,"  Then they can hear the mother screaming.

Nicole sighs, readjusting her grip on the bleed, "You're gonna have to do this, Matt."

"He's coming!"

While Shay works on getting their path clear, Nicole guides her boyfriend through delivery, "Alright, tell me what you see."

"I can see the head. It keeps coming out and going back."

"Tell her to push."

Shay looks to the cleared path, "I'll swing the ambo around."

Nicole nods as they listen to the screaming over the radio, "Matt?"

"Nic, he's not crying. I don't think he's breathing."

"An obstructed airway. You're gonna have to put your mouth over the baby's nose and mouth and breath for it. It's just like CPR."

They work together to walk Craig over to the ambo and get him settled on a stretcher, "Matt? Matt?"

After a few seconds, they hear a baby crying over the radio, giving a sigh of relief, "Alright, let's go."

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

At the firehouse, they finally sit down to eat their meal, Boden back at the head of the table, "Great shift, men. All of you. Leon, your time is here."

"Hey, Chief, maybe another name," Cruz says.

"Call it, Jenkins, the piss guy," Mouch suggests.

They all laugh, "Jenkins it is. You'll all be pleased to know that all your tests came through negative on meth. Or any other drug."

Otis celebrates, "God bless us and everyone."

Herrmann takes a bite of food, "Peter Mills, you were not lying about that stuffing."

Cruz backseat's cuts, "Chief, don't be stingy with the turkey."

"Ah, get out of here," Chief waves the knife.

Gabby calls out to Matt, "You know what your first delivery means, Casey? Everyone buys you a round."

Matt looks to Nicole, "Really?"

"Yup," Before whispering in his ear, "But of course I have another gift for you later."

"Dig in," Chief says, clapping.

This sets off conversations all over the table.

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

Back home, Matt and Nicole talk about Matt's delivery, "He took a breath and I was a part of that," He leans over and grabs her face, kissing her, "I want us to have a baby. Soon."

Nicole blinks in surprise, "Matt..."

"What? You don't want kids?" He asks, growing serious.

"No, I do. More than anything, I would love to have kids with you," She smiles, "However, I would at least like to be engaged before that."

"You want to be married to me?" Matt asks, smiling.

She nods, kissing him, "Yeah."

Matt smiles, studying her, "That's good to know. I'll keep that in mind."

Nicole works to keep the smile off her face, "I guess you should. Who knows, plan right and I'd be okay with having a baby within a year."

He leans over, arms on each side of her head as she lays down on the couch, "Then I guess I better get planning."

♣️♣️♣️♣️ 

AN: As I said before, this is the only story I feel wanting to update, so expect a lot of them.

Matt and Nicole need a ship name. Ideas?

QoC: Who do you think is more protective of their sibling: Kelly or Nicole?

Thanks for all of the votes and reads and comments!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.6K 100 4
Endless "having or seeming to have no end or limit" Ivy Mills, a new candidate along with her brother Peter Mills at 51. Both always knew they wanted...
11.3K 100 14
After successfully completing her training, Madison Severide gets permanently placed at Firehouse 51 where her best friend has been stationed 2 years...
232K 3.8K 31
Lacey grew up in Hampton, Nebraska, where she met her husband, Tim. Tim was a farmer and after a terrible accident left Lacey a pregnant widow, she d...
47.5K 730 22
Amelia-May Severide is the younger sister of Kelly Severide. She is dating Ben who was sweet and loveable at first but now he is abusive to her. Sh...