MHA × Ringwraith Male Reader:...

By Indicas_Prime

You are (Dark) Y/N, once a ranger from Gondor, now become a Ringwraith among the Nazgul. After a betrayal fro... More

Ch. 1: The Beginning
Ch. 2: The Meeting
Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault
Ch. 4: The Revelation
Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram
Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Ch. 8: Sports Festival Pt. 2
Ch. 9: Dinner At The Todoroki House
Ch. 10: Betrayal
Ch. 11: A Change In Fate
Ch. 12: New Plans
Ch. 13: Twice For A Change
Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies
Ch. 15: Y/N's Past
Ch. 16: Awakening Of New Powers
Ch. 17: Second Day of Training
Ch. 18: Meeting Old Acquaintances
Ch. 19: Return of the League
Ch. 20: A Fierce Battle and Final Good-byes
Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins
Ch. 22: The Assault
Ch. 23: The War Begins
Ch. 24: The Final Battle
Ch. 25: The End

Ch. 5: Finding New Allies

234 2 1
By Indicas_Prime

(After a few hours of sleep, everyone is expected to meet back at the room to plan what to do to stop All For One and the others from their plans. Shoto and Kaminari are walking to the location to join in)

Shoto: (Looks to Kaminari) I hope you learned your lesson. Don't ever touch that thing again.

Kaminari: I promise. It's not like I want to again, anyway. That flaming eye tried to corrupt me. Then, I found out who that was.

Shoto: Who is it?

Kaminari: Sauron. They call him the Dark Lord.

Shoto: I see.

(Shoto and Kaminari enter the meeting room, while you, Stain, Izuku, and Ochako are waiting in there for the remaining members. After a few minutes of waiting, the students and pro heroes enter, followed by the villains)

Twice: (Greets you) Bright Lord.

Eijiro: (Sees the villains) Hey wait, what are they doing here?

Dabi: We're here for the same reason as you, I suppose.

Twice: Heck yeah! We're not letting All For One go on with his plan.

Y/N: Indeed. I also need to make sure the Witch-King doesn't kill me.

Twice: (Confused) Hey, wait a minute. Didn't you say you cannot be killed?

Y/N: (Shows Twice the ring) As long as I have this ring, I cannot be killed. So without it, I am as good as dead. That's why the Witch-King will try to take the ring from me, before killing me, and handing it to All For One to become the new wraith.

Endeavor: It was believed that All For One intended to invade your world. Why would this 'Witch-King' take your ring and give it to All For One despite his intentions? Is he afraid of him?

Y/N: Because it seems All For One might have other plans in mind. Instead of invasion, I assume he now wants a collaboration between him and the Nazgul.

Twice: So you're saying All For One wants to take your position as the new wraith?

Y/N: More than that. Once he gets his wish, it's all over for this world.

Dabi: (Surprised) What do you mean?

Y/N: All For One won't just stop there. He intends to kill off the villains, now considering them as disposables who serve no purpose. This included Shigaraki and the others who followed him, as well as the villains who didn't.

Toga: So I guess that includes us too.

Y/N: Correct.

Spinner: In other words, we were nothing but disposables to him this whole time?

Mr. Stain: Apparently, yes.

Spinner: (Sees Mr. Stain) Hero Killer! You're here too!?

Toga: (Sees Mr. Stain and is excited) Mr. Stainy!

Dabi: (Smiles) Good to see the Hero Killer is with us on this.

Hawks: So now that we're all here, what's the plan?

Y/N: While we were waiting, I used the palantir to discover the location of All For One and the others. (Sighs and looks down) Apparently, they have taken control of the fortress in Cirith Ungol and All For One, Shigaraki, and Dr. Garaki are holding it as overlords.

Izuku: That's bad news.

Y/N: Not to worry. The orc captains they enlisted as his warchiefs are actually my spies. It seems they aren't aware of this.

Twice: (Chuckles) Good.

Y/N: Still, I need to retake control of Cirith Ungol before I take us all to my world. Conquering this is still gonna be quick, so I shouldn't take that long.

Rumi: Do you still need us for assistance?

Y/N: (Smiles) Not necessary, but you're all welcome to watch through the palantir. (Manipulates the palantir to project a large visual "screen" to show the events) There we go. Feel free to be entertained.

Izuku: (Smiles) Good luck, Y/N.

Y/N: Thank you.

(At that moment, you teleport to Cirith Ungol. There, you encounter Ratbag along with an Olog he called 'Ranger.' You approach to greet them)

Y/N: Ratbag. Ranger. What are you doing here?

Ratbag: Good to see you again, Gravewalker! I'm just checking to see if there's any way we can capture the fortress from that faceless shrakh.

Y/N: Faceless?

Ratbag: Yeah. I saw his face, except he didn't have a face. They appeared to be veiny and without features. The only thing I could see was a mouth and that's it.

Y/N: Interesting. I thought that metal device I saw on him when I first encountered him was part of his face.

(You walk towards the fortress, and you see enemy orc archers pointing their arrows at you)

Y/N: (Screams in a loud voice) ALL FOR ONE!

(Nothing happens for a couple of minutes. But after, All For One comes out with one of the orc captains and appears to be holding the captain hostage. Along with this, you notice Shigaraki and Dr. Garaki aren't with him)

All For One: Ahh, Y/N! I'm glad you could make it here! I found out you had a spy among us! So I took care of the deed and captured him!

(You realize he doesn't know of any more spies among the fortress, and looking at the captain he's holding, he's not one of yours)

Y/N: (In his mind) This guy's a fool. That's not my spy.

(All For One takes out a knife and slices the captain's neck, before pushing him off the ledge to his death. After that, you walk to the fortress)

Y/N: Begin the assault!

(All For One laughs, seeing you're the only one marching to the fortress and screaming a chant of marching. However, shortly after that battle cry, the fortress walls and the gates explode, and the orcs in the fortress turn on each other, revealing there were spies among them. The captains who acted as warchiefs for their "new overlord" revealed their true colors, causing All For One to panic in fear and hide in the overlord's throne room)

Zarug the Drunk: (Walking towards you) How you like that one, boss? The poor bastard never even suspected a thing! He even killed one of his own, thinking it was one of us! (Laughs and drinks grog)

Ar-Januk Ghul Lover: What an idiot. He believed we would serve him as our new overlord after he killed our old one, but I secretly did not approve of him. We knew you'd come back to see us, Bright Lord. Now, we retake this fortress, very easily.

Y/N: (Smiles with a feeling of great victory) Good.

(You teleport to the throne gate and open it to confront All For One. You see him sitting down in the throne, and he sees you and begins to speak)

All For One: How could this be? The Witch-King had promised me that if I take control of one of your fortresses, I'll be chosen as the new Ringwraith! But I guess you decided there should be a change in plans! (Looks to his three bodyguards, one being an enemy to you, but the other two are your spies) Captains! Help me take out this garbage!

(That's when the enemy captain speaks)

Barog the Vile: I'm on it, boss!

(As Barog charges at you along with All For One, he is immediately impaled by the two captains who pretended to be All For One's bodyguards)

Flogg the Poet: In this fortress, here we lie! In this throne room, you will die! (Kills Barog)

(All For One turns and freaks out, realizing he had been played by orcs he thought he could trust)

Y/N: (Sees All For One facing your spies) Never let your guard down, All For One!

(You teleport and plant your hand in his face. After that, you decided to question him)

Y/N: How did you get back in this world after I cast you out!?

All For One: I'm not going to speak about this!

Y/N: Very well!

(You force his mind to be read. You immediately see that the doctor had a backup invention that allowed him to recreate a new portal, bringing them back into your world. That's when they've encountered the Witch-King, along with Sauron in his temporary 'elven' form, asking All For One and his followers to join him and help him defeat you and the others by conquering fortresses. In return, Sauron will have the Witch-King kill you by taking your ring and giving it to him. Then the forces of Mordor will band together and invade Japan, killing all the heroes and villains alike, no exceptions)

Y/N: I see.

(You were angry enough that All For One accepted this offer, but you believe killing him would be far too merciful for someone like him, so you decided the best option as punishment: SHAME.

Y/N: You're too weak, to call yourself, an overlord!

(All For One screams in terror and embarrassment for having been defeated so easily, and even his quirks have become weakened. Even though he still has his quirks, the 'shame' effect caused him to become much weaker than Izuku, a feeling he did not want to bear for the rest of his life. Unknown to you, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Magne, and Dr. Garaki are observing you through a palantir at Barad-dur, under the Witch-King's watchful eye)

Shigaraki: No....no.

Magne: Does that mean we lost the fortress?

Witch-King: I'm afraid so.

(The Witch-King walks away, knowing that Cirith Ungol had been retaken by you, and seeing the great 'All For One' was over-confident and not as careful as he should've been with the orcs)

Witch-King: I told him to choose his warchiefs and bodyguards with care. Even he has his flaws.

(Meanwhile, everyone back at the fortress celebrates, and the heroes and villains back at UA are celebrating your quick and easy victory)

Zarug the Drunk: Well boss, who's going to be the new overlord?

Y/N: (Smiles) You are, Zarug.

Zarug the Drunk: (Excited) How lovely!! (Looks to all the orcs and captains) I got one rule for all of you! Tonight, we get drunk for our victory!!!

(All the orcs and trolls cheer on and start drinking grog to celebrate their one-sided victory. You smile at this before teleporting back to the UA. Everyone sees you and congratulates you for the quick re-capture of the fortress)

Kaminari: (Excited) That was one hell of a siege, am I right!?

Kirishima: (Excited) Are you kidding!? It was less of a siege and more of an extremely elaborate eviction! Poor All For One never saw it coming!

Mr. Stain: (Congratulates you) A decisive victory in your favor. Congratulations on defeating the bastard easily.

Y/N: Like I told Izuku, he wasn't much against me. (Chuckles)

Mina: Well, now that you've retaken the fortress, what are you going to do now?

Y/N: (Smiles) Simple. (Looks to everyone) Does anyone want to come with me to my world, to another land in Mordor?

(Almost everyone raises their hands, and you notice Kaminari isn't raising, and you understand this is because of the trauma he faced dealing with an enemy from your world)

Endeavor: Actually, I don't think it's wise for all of us to go with him. Besides, it's best if some of us stay behind and watch over UA in case All For One decides to return and make new plans.

Rumi: That's true. We're basically just crowding Y/N.

Y/N: Then I have an idea. How about the villains and some of the Pro Heroes come with me for now? (Looks to Izuku) As for you, I want you to stay and rest for a bit.

Izuku: (Smiles) Not a problem, Y/N. Thank you.

(Rumi, Hawks, Endeavor, Stain, Dabi, Spinner, Toga, and Twice are chosen by you to assist you on this next journey into Mordor)

Endeavor: I need to ask, what part of Mordor are we going to? I understood you went to Cirith Ungol and Gorgoroth. Are we heading to one of those places?

Y/N: No. Before I decide, I need to see through my palantir to find out what allies remain.

Kaminari: (Thinks about his past actions) About the palantir, I'm sorry for what I did. I guess I let my stupidity get in the way.

Y/N: Actually, Kaminari, I thank you for that. I would be upset, but you foresaw a future I could not. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have known of All For One's actions, nor the plans made by Sauron to have me destroyed, along with you and everyone else here.

(Kaminari begins shedding tears upon realizing that despite being foolish, he felt happy that he changed the course of events for you, turning the tide of the outcome)

Kaminari: Thank you, Y/N.

(You look through the palantir, and you search for more potential allies. The palantir reveals an elf assassin you recognized, Eltariel)

Twice: Who is that lady? Is she able to help us?

Y/N: That would've been the case, if she hadn't betrayed me along with Celebrimbor.

Mr. Stain: (Hears that and sees Eltariel's face) Makes me want to slice her face off for her actions.

Toga: (Smiles) Actually, can I stab her face for betraying you, Y/N?

Y/N: (Laughs) That won't be necessary, Toga. But thanks, anyway.

(Toga giggles at your response)

(You begin to think about another potential ally)

Y/N: (In your mind, then you say his name loudly) Baranor.

Dabi: Baranor? Who's that?

Y/N: He's another Gondorian like me. Only difference is, he's not a ranger.

(You look through the palantir and locate Baranor. The vision in the palantir takes you all the way to Lithlad, another region of Mordor ignored by Sauron's gaze. Then, you spot Baranor and a large group of men with him. Looking at them, you become surprised at this)

Y/N: Easterlings? What is Baranor doing with them? Was he an Easterling this whole time?

Twice: Easterlings?

Y/N: They're men like us, warriors from a land called Rhun. Gondorians and Easterlings have a vast history of war and strife amongst one another. So what in blazes is Baranor doing among them?

Endeavor: There's only one way to find out. We go to him.

Y/N: Indeed. Let's all get ready.

Izuku: Good luck you guys!

Y/N: (Looks to Izuku and smiles) Thanks, kid.

(Using your abilities, everyone you selected grabs onto you and you begin teleporting to the region of Lithlad. You all make it, and to your surprise, you see Baranor and the Easterlings a few feet away from you, and they look at you with surprise. Twice looks at them and is surprised)

Twice: Talk about great timing! We're just in front of them!

(You and Baranor begin to lock eyes with each other, until he finally recognizes the man in front of him)

Baranor: Is that.....Y/N!?

(End of Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.9K 39
She had lived a long life. Most of it was spent running from herself and her past, but the past has a strange way of catching up to us. And now, thre...
3.9K 106 23
You'd been stuck underground for years thanks to the Shie Hassaikai. You were a useful interrogation tool, all helping toward a greater mission that...
71.1K 1.7K 33
"I swear an oath to protect my people, to serve my people and to fight for my people, until I am released by my lord or death do take me" What does i...
15.7K 349 35
*Another long form adaption of my YouTube texting series* At the age of six, you were thrust into the center of a quirk trafficking ring. For them, y...