MHA × Ringwraith Male Reader:...

By Indicas_Prime

You are (Dark) Y/N, once a ranger from Gondor, now become a Ringwraith among the Nazgul. After a betrayal fro... More

Ch. 1: The Beginning
Ch. 2: The Meeting
Ch. 3: The Hero Killer And The Assault
Ch. 5: Finding New Allies
Ch. 6: Capturing Shindram
Ch. 7: Sports Festival Pt. 1
Ch. 8: Sports Festival Pt. 2
Ch. 9: Dinner At The Todoroki House
Ch. 10: Betrayal
Ch. 11: A Change In Fate
Ch. 12: New Plans
Ch. 13: Twice For A Change
Ch. 14: New Friends, New Enemies
Ch. 15: Y/N's Past
Ch. 16: Awakening Of New Powers
Ch. 17: Second Day of Training
Ch. 18: Meeting Old Acquaintances
Ch. 19: Return of the League
Ch. 20: A Fierce Battle and Final Good-byes
Ch. 21: The Invasion Begins
Ch. 22: The Assault
Ch. 23: The War Begins
Ch. 24: The Final Battle
Ch. 25: The End

Ch. 4: The Revelation

301 5 0
By Indicas_Prime

(You and Stain sit within the room Izuku was placed in, and you keep watch over him as he lays in bed, ensuring that he doesn't become a wraith or anything harmful comes to his way. After a few long hours past midnight, Stain wakes up from his sleep, and sees you are still present with him. At this point, he decides to strike up a conversation with you)

Mr. Stain: Since we haven't properly met, this will be the perfect time to introduce ourselves to each other. My true name is Chizome Akaguro, but others call me 'Mr. Stain' or the Hero Killer.

Y/N: My name is Y/N. I was once a ranger from a land called Gondor. I have become a Ringwraith ever since the death of my family by the Black Hand of Sauron. (Looks to Stain) I been wanting to ask you about your concept about fake heroes. Why is that?

Mr. Stain: Do you think everyone in this world, within this school, wants to become a true hero? Is it true that every 'Pro Hero' or 'Heroic Leader' out there is what they claim to be? That bastard that I called a fake hero, I learned about what he had done, even to his own family. Yet, he's now trying to better himself? The only thing someone like Enji deserves is imprisonment, if not death by any means. The only true Hero I respect the most, is All Might. He is the true symbol of Peace and Heroism, not Endeavor.

Y/N: I see. I suppose terrible circumstances within our worlds aren't as different as they seem.

Mr. Stain: (Looks to you with surprise) What do you mean?

Y/N: There was once an elf I thought I could trust, an elf named Celebrimbor. He had an ambition within him that I did not see, until my fight with the former Ringwraith, Isildur. I won, but I found out of Celebrimbor's true intentions for Middle-Earth. He intended to control Isildur along with all the other Ringwraiths, but I released Isildur from the enslavement he was forced to endure. I also didn't abide by Celebrimbor's vision for Middle-Earth. Because of this, I was betrayed. Now, I'm left with the ring that Isildur once wore.

Mr. Stain: So you've taken his place.

Y/N: Yes, but not to join Sauron in his quest for dominance, but more so, to prevent both Sauron and Celebrimbor from trying to conquer all of Middle-Earth. No matter who is in charge, I have a mission that will always remain: Hold back Mordor. Sadly, (sees the ring glowing) I do not know how long I can keep this up. Eventually, I'll succumb to the power of this ring, and I'll become a full-fledged wraith, serving Sauron.

Mr. Stain: Then why do you continue to wear this ring?

Y/N: Without it, I won't have the power to hold back Mordor, and I'll surely die, with no one else to take my place.

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) It seems our worlds may not be so different after all. No matter what goes on, betrayal and corruption is at the doorstep of every world, including yours.

Y/N: (Looks down) Yes.

Mr. Stain: (Thinks about his past) I myself was once a vigilante, having fought alongside those who aimed to be heroes or anything other than villains. But in time, as I continued living on in this world, I began to see it for what it was. There are people out there claiming to be heroes, but all they really want is to be famous and have fortune in their lives. They truly did not care for the lives of others, other than glorification. Because of people like them, I took up the name 'Hero Killer' for the sake of putting an end to these fakes for their wretched ideals of heroism. If they're doing it only for the sake of fame and fortune, and not truly longing to become a hero, then that scourge of false heroism must be wiped out.

Y/N: But how do you tell whether or not someone is truly a fake? I mean, if someone is doing it only for money, is it possible that they need the money to help support their families?

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) That's a good question, and a good way to put it. Sometimes I ask myself this question: Am I really putting an end to fakes? I can only hope so, otherwise even I would be dealing with guilt for killing someone who may have been innocent all along.

Ochako: I see.

(Ochako's words catch your attention, along with Stain's, and she walks in)

Y/N: You're up already?

Ochako: Yes. I wasn't able to sleep throughout the whole night. I'm too worried for Izuku. (Sees Stain) Hey, Mr. Stain?

Mr. Stain: What is it?

Ochako: Is it true you have the intent to kill people who desire money?

Mr. Stain: Why do you ask?

Ochako: (Thinks about her reason and looks down) Well, it's because I'm doing this for just that. I look to become a hero in order to help financially support my family, just as Y/N suggested. Our financial situation is in a bind, so we're struggling because of it.

Mr. Stain: Hmm, I see. Normally, I would be disappointed and come after you. But since you're doing this to help your family in need, consider yourself lucky I won't kill you. Hell, it seems you are quite fond of the boy we're keeping an eye on, and you support him in every step of his way in becoming a True Hero. (Smiles) All the more reason to let you live, little girl.

Ochako: (Looks down and smiles) Thank you, Stain.

(Meanwhile, at the meeting room, Kaminari comes from the restroom and walks past back to his bed. However, he sees the palantir you left on the table and decides to get a closer look at it. He sees there are orange fires glowing in it, but faint. Shoto walks in to use the restroom, but sees that Kaminari is up and is approaching your palantir)

Shoto: Kaminari?

Kaminari: (Freaks out and looks to Shoto) Yes?

Shoto: What are you doing?

Kaminari: Oh, nothing. Just looking at and admiring this beautiful crystal ball.

Shoto: Okay...? Well, don't do anything stupid. (Leaves to the bathroom)

(While Kaminari is looking at the palantir, Mina walks into the meeting after having difficulty sleeping)

Mina: (Talking to herself) Who knew eating some delicious sweets before bedtime was a bad idea? (Sees Kaminari) Hey, Kaminari.

(At this point, Mina walks up next to Kaminari to see the palantir)

Mina: What do you think it is, Kaminari?

Kaminari: I don't know, but it's amazing. I- (Sees a glowing eye forming faintly in the ball) What is that?

(Kaminari picks up the palantir to get a better look at it)

Mina: Kaminari, are you mad!? What if something bad happens!?

(You hear Mina from a distance arguing with Kaminari)

Y/N: (Looks to Stain) Sounds like some of the students are up.

(Ochako walks toward Izuku and sits on the bed next to him, watching him sleep peacefully)

Ochako: (In her mind, smiling) I'm glad he's okay.

(Meanwhile, Kaminari is looking in the palantir, trying to make 'heads or tail's of what he sees in it)

Kaminari: This is awesome.

Mina: Kaminari, please. Put that down. I know you and I can be idiots sometimes, but that's too much 'idiot' to even mess with that.

Kaminari: (Smiles) I guess my idiot knows no limits.

(The palantir slowly begins to brighten an orange glow within it, resembling fire)

Kaminari: Mina, look. It's doing something. This is-

(Kaminari begins to feel intense power coming from the palantir. After a few moments, the palantir gets brighter and brighter, until a flaming eye is revealed. At this point, Kaminari begins to feel as if his body is undergoing intense pressure from the power coming from the palantir)

Mina: Kaminari? Are you okay?

(Kaminari is slowly beginning to feel intense pressure to the point he starts to feel pain and starts screaming in pain)

Mina: Kaminari!!

(You immediately sense the palantir's energy, as well as Sauron's coming from it. You sense that the eye of Sauron is present through the palantir, and is affecting one of the students)

Y/N: Oh no.

Mr. Stain: (Concerned) What is it?

Y/N: The palantir! I have to stop it!

Mr. Stain: I'm coming with you!

Ochako: I'll stay here if anything happens!

Y/N: Very well!

(You and Stain head towards the palantir's location. Meanwhile, Kaminari is becoming visibly affected, causing his quirk to break out and unleash volts of electricity around the palantir. Shoto comes out of the restroom, only to be met with the horrifying scene)

Shoto: Kaminari, you fool!!

(Shoto tries to take the palantir away from Kaminari, but is struggling. He manages to succeed, but then the palantir affects him now. Kaminari passes out on the floor with his eyes open, and Shoto is now feeling the intensity of the palantir, causing both his ice and fire quirk to burst. At this point, Izuku starts to sense this happening, and begins to struggle)

Ochako: (Sees Izuku struggling and gasps) Izuku? Are you okay? (Calls for you) Y/N! Izuku's in-

(Izuku grabs her arm, causing her to be surprised at the sudden reaction and face him)

Izuku: (Waking up) It's okay, Ochako. I'm fine, but something's happened to Kaminari. We need to get there.

(Izuku gets out of bed and runs toward the location, followed by Ochako. Shoto is struggling to release his grip)

Shoto: I can't stop it!

(At that point, you and Stain arrive. You immediately snatch the palantir away from Shoto, and you place it down and reverse the effect, causing the eye of Sauron to dissipate. Shoto quickly regains cohesiveness and awareness of his surroundings)

Y/N: (Looks at Shoto) What happened!?

Shoto: Ask him! (Pointing to Kaminari, who is visibly passed out from the intensity)

(You realized Kaminari is unconscious with his eyes open, and you use your powers to awaken him from his comatose state. After a few moments, Kaminari wakes up, feeling traumatized and shaking in fear. Izuku and Ochako arrive in the room)

Mina: (Sees Izuku) Izuku, I thought you were asleep!

Izuku: I was, but then I could sense this happening, and it caused me to wake up!

Y/N: Wait, how did you sense this!?

Izuku: I don't know. I think it might have been your energy, or the energy from the Witch-King. Whatever it is, it caused me to sense this happening, and it forced me to wake up. I could feel Kaminari struggling and trembling.

(While you're looking at Izuku, Kaminari is mumbling and crying, struggling to explain what happened)

Kaminari: (Crying) I-I....I...saw.....everything.

(You hear this and you look to him and begin talking to him to get an explanation)

Y/N: What did you see?

(Kaminari is slowly regaining cohesion and speaking clearly while sobbing)

Kaminari: I saw....you...Y/N. (Crying) I...saw...everything burning.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Kaminari: I saw you...killed, by a wraith...who calls himself the Witch-King of Angmar. (Crying)

(You become surprised at this)

Kaminari: All For One...he took your place...he became one of the Ringwraiths. After that....I (Sobbing in fear and terror) saw what happened.

Y/N: Please, Kaminari. Tell me, what happened.

Kaminari: (Sobbing) After you died, and All For One rose in your place....He killed Shigaraki and the rest of the villains.....He no longer saw a use for them, so he disposed of them...But it didn't end there. (Crying)

Y/N: Go on, Kaminari. Please.

Kaminari: (Sobbing) Our world....was invaded....everyone was being killed....The entire city, even UA, was destroyed....We were all dead...All of us students and pro heroes....killed by the, Nazgul. (Sobbing intensifies)

(You look into Kaminari's mind, and you see what he saw. The vision showed you were killed by the Witch-King, followed by All For One taking your ring and wearing it on him, becoming one of the nine Nazgul. He killed Shigaraki, Magne, Dr. Garaki, and Kurogiri, no longer seeing usefulness in them, but useless and disposable. After that, he and the other Nazgul send forces through another portal to begin the invasion of Japan. Cities were being burned. You saw Twice was killed by Khamul, and you got a glimpse of Toga being impaled by Helm Hammer-Hand. The bodies of Dabi, Bakugo, Shoto, and even Izuku, Ochako, All Might, Endeavor, and Stain lay dead. None of the pro-heroes, students, or villains were alive, including that of Meta Liberation Army. Every citizen in this world were slaughtered left and right by orcs and Ringwraiths, and the world fell under Sauron's heel)

(After that, the vision ends and you hear sobbing nearby. You turn, only to see Izuku crying too. You immediately sense and realize he was seeing the same visions through you)

Y/N: You saw it too, didn't you, Izuku?

Izuku: Yes. (Sobbing) I saw all of us, dead.

(Ochako and everyone in the room are now surprised and frightened. Izuku immediately remembers these events following your death at the hands of the Witch-King of Angmar)

Izuku: Y/N, whatever you do, please.... (Sobbing) Don't let that monster kill you. Don't die by the Witch-King's hands. I beg of you...please.

(Everyone looks on you in desperation and a facial expression that says they hope like hell you don't die by the Witch-King and let All For One become the new wraith to take your place. You even sense Twice crying in fear and terror, and pleading for you not to be killed after seeing his future and death, and you understood even he could see the visions through you)

Twice: (Talking to himself while sobbing) Y/N....please, don't let that bastard kill you! For my sakes! For Toga's sakes! For the sake of both heroes and villains! For the sake of our world! Don't let us die! Don't die to him!

(You walk up to Izuku and fall to your knees. You grab Izuku's hand, make it into a fist, and cover it with both your hands and look up at him with tears)

Y/N: I promise you....all of you....I won't.

Ochako: (Walks up to you) We will fight alongside you, as best as we can. (Looks to Izuku) We promise. (Smiles)

Izuku: (Smiles) Yes.

(You then notice Izuku and Ochako holding hands together. All the other students walk to you)

Shoto: We won't let you down, Y/N. We'll stop All For One and the Witch-King no matter what.

Kaminari: Same here, Y/N! I don't want to let those monsters win! We'll help you defeat those demons from the underworld!

Mr. Stain: (Walks up to you) As long as you don't die, our fates can change for the better. I look forward to fighting alongside you once more, Y/N. Don't let the freaks take over this world and guarantee our untimely deaths. (Smiles)

Y/N: Thank you, all of you. For now, you only have a few more hours of sleep. Go get some rest.

(Everyone else nods in approval. You, Stain, Izuku, and Ochako head back to the hospital room, while everyone else heads back into their dorms)

(End of Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.2K 26
"You make no sense, lass. You look like an Elf, talk like a Man, eat like a Hobbit, curse like a Dwarf, and sleep like the Dead." Every Tolkien fan h...
114K 2.9K 39
She had lived a long life. Most of it was spent running from herself and her past, but the past has a strange way of catching up to us. And now, thre...
71K 1.7K 33
"I swear an oath to protect my people, to serve my people and to fight for my people, until I am released by my lord or death do take me" What does i...
51 1 8
The sun is shining, birds are singing, you wake up at the beach... and everything would be perfect but you barely remember anything. You can recall y...