Yours, Forever

By AuthorIris_xx

She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chalter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Epilogue

Chapter 104

8.9K 205 12
By AuthorIris_xx

KATHERINE

"Arghhhhhh..." Madison's scream echoed and echoed through the room, and the more Katherine heard the screams, the more she felt like torturing the useless bitch.

Her grip tightening on the whip in her hand, she ordered her men to pour more water on Madison's already wet body, and then she began to whip her thoroughly.

"Yes, scream like that. In your next life you would learn to stay the fuck away from someone's property." Katherine half yelled as she continued her torture.

A smirk up her lips, she whipped and whipped Madison's limp body, until she began to get tired.

Stopping to catch her breath, Katherine then leaned down facing Madison eye to eye, and then she took her hair in her hands squeezing as usual.

"In your next life..." She began spitting out, "You would learn to stay away from someone's property. Be it human, or any mere object. You should learn to stay away from what's not yours."

The smirk on her face widening, Katherine forcefully angled Madison's face until she was staring deep into her eyes intently, and then she said, "Won't you say something you bitch! Say something... say something before I loose my cool." Katherine commanded and what she got in response was a slight cough.

"Say something you bitch!" Katherine commanded again, heaving slightly and for a while it looked like Madison was going to disobey her.

Already angry, Katherine tightened her grip on the whip, and bringing it again wanting to whip Madison, she was cut short when the seeming bitch stammered out a word, "What... what..."

"Can you freaking talk like a human being. What's this? Do you think I'm joking with you?"

Suddenly Madison closed her eyes, a hiss escaping her bruised lips, and by the time she opened her lids yet again, she said the word that had Katherine stumbling back in shock as she dropped her hand to her sides.

"What did you just say?"

"I said..." Madison began again, her weak eyes looking sharp and defiant this time as she continued, "I said I'm definitely not taking anybody's property. If Damien is your property like you said, then I don't think you would be going through this stress of torturing me. Take care of your property, before you..."

"What the hell!" Katherine thundered, and rushing towards Madison again, she grabbed the twat's hair yet again and squeezed this time more tighter than she'd ever done before.

"Arghhhh..."

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Katherine raged, her whole body trembling as she stared deep into Madison's eyes.

Already infuriated, she was more than surprised that the meek bitch finally had it in her to talk, and say something.

Her fury doubling, and standing up, her hands still in the bitch's hair she kicked Madison squarely in the stomach, until she doubled over in stark pain.

"You seem to be growing some wings right? How dare you talk to me like that? What gave you the fucking audacity to exchange words like that with me!"

"I'm... I'm not exchanging words with you. I'm simply saying the truth." Madison said again, coughing out blood from her lips as she finished and her statement only triggered Katherine all the more.

"I bet when I put a bullet through your head tomorrow, and then proceed to cut off your tongue, maybe I'll see you if you would be able to speak then."

The moment Katherine saw Madison's eyes widen in fear, another thrill coursed through her and then she announced, "You better start saying your last prayers today, because tomorrow I'm going to shoot your skull. Tomorrow will be your last day on earth, because I'll be taking you to the beach and blowing your brains out."

"Boss do you have to tell her that you..." One of her men started to say but Katherine ignored him.

Instead she continued, "You know this is the first time I'm killing someone, and dare I say I'm feeling so happy about it. So excited and the thrill in my bones is out of this world you know." She finished gloating, and her lips widened into a smirk.

Katherine was waiting for Madison to beg her as usual, but it seemed she was now stuck in the head, because the bitch did nothing.

She was only staring at Katherine with wide eyes filled with fear, and something that looked like nonchalance too.

"Well, well..." Katherine mumbled, and freeing her grip from Madison's blonde locks, she stood straight and tightened her hand on her whip.

"Well, someone is trying to prove stubborn even when death is lurking around. Get me the electric chair!" She ordered and her men got to work.

She'd barely used that torture weapon that she'd gotten, but well now was a good time to use it.

She would control it in a way that Madison would certainly beg for death but she wouldn't see it.

As soon as the chair was brought into the room and plugged in, Katherine watched as her boys proceeded to drag a tied up Madison and placed her on the chair.

The remote was soon handed to her, and still smirking, Katherine narrowed her eyes on Madison's and then she switched on the button.

Terror unleashed.

.......

Damien listened as the chief detective ran down some informations with him.

Attentive, and alert he listened dutifully as the detective went on and on about how his team were putting in place measures that would help speed up the investigation.

Honestly, Damien was damn tired.

He was tired of watching the sun rise and set every single day, without any tangible message concerning Madison's whereabouts.

His stomach was hurting, his whole body weary as he'd had little or barely no food these last few days, but still he persisted.

He had no idea if Madison was being fed well enough wherever she was, so why should he eat? Why should he wine and dine, like everything was fine when it clearly wasn't?

"Mr Daniel, are you here?" The detective called out, waving his hands in front of Damien's face as he asked again, "Have you been listening?"

"You know what detective, I'm done. I've had enough. I've put in my best resource, paid you and your team enough money to get this case sorted out, but we are well on the seventh day since Madison disappeared and yet no concrete evidence has been found? Now you're just beating around the bush, because every single thing you're telling me right now, you've said it before. Can you just give me some freaking news!" He half yelled, clapping his hands frustratingly as he stared at the detective.

"Sir, I'm sorry you're getting frustrated..."

"That's one nice word to put out there. Time is ticking and with every second that pass, Madison is being tortured or starved at wherever she is. I can feel it in my guts that she is not okay, but still I can barely act or do a thing because I have no idea where she is. Do you even have any idea how bad I'm feeling right now? Do you?"

"I'm sorry Mr Daniel, but we're putting in our best. We have gone through every clue there is, and we even have patrol guards stationed in every corner of this city at night. I'm sorry the issue has gone for so long even with the bounty placed on the victim's head but..."

"You know what just cut it. The more you talk, the more I'm reminded that..." Damien paused instantly, as he felt his cell phone vibrate in his pocket.

Taking it out quickly, he glanced at the screen and saw that it was call from Mr Rudiger.

His eyes lighting up instantly, Damien raised a finger in excuse to the detective, and taking some steps towards his balcony, he sharply swiped the answer button before the phone could stop ringing.

Placing the phone in his ear, he blurted out the query, "Any news? Were you guys able to trace the number I sent last night?"

"Good day to you too Mr Daniel." Mr Rudiger greeted and sighing Damien apologized for not greeting at first but the private investigator just waved him off and continued.

"Yes, I or we have good news."

Damien exhaled slowly, trepidation and curiosity filling him he slowly asked, "I... Just say what it is."

"Yes, we were able to trace the location of the number just like you asked, and..."

"And what?"

"You won't believe what we uncovered. Whoever this person is, seemed to have been clever enough to use such location."

"Tell me more Mr Rudiger, stop speaking in parables or whatever this is please."

"Okay, sure I'll tell you everything." Mr Rudiger agreed immediately and then he proceeded to tell Damien everything his team was able to uncover.

"Shit! Fuck! Fuck!" Damien cursed out loud, his hands going through his hair as he scattered the locks.

"Is anything the matter Mr Daniel?" The detective behind him asked, but Damien ignored the old man and instead focused on his call.

"Is that all you have?" He asked slowly after some time, his brain still trying to adjust and process what Mr Rudiger had just told him.

"I don't know if it's all, but at least this is good news. We have a good lead. It was hard at first tracking barge location of the burner phone, because it seemed this person intercepted connections and paid a whole lot but we still managed to pull through. This is a win for us."

"I'm more than happy to hear this, Mr Rudiger. Thank you so much." Damien appreciated genuinely and the old man could only accept the gratitudes.

"I should send you the address right?" Mr Rudiger asked and chiming in sharply Damien said, "Yes please do. I would inform the officers of our finding, and we need to spring into action. No time to waste at all."

"Yes sir. I would come by the suite tomorrow so we can run through any plans you have."

"Good, good. I'll be waiting for the text."

"Sure thing!" Mr Rudiger exclaimed, and hung up the phone before Damien could say a thing, not that he wanted to.

The second he dropped the phone from his ear, and turning to face the chief detective and the police officers in the room, he announced briskly amidst cahoots and snickers, "We have a lead! We move into action tomorrow!"

As the officers jubilated, the detective walked closer towards Damien and placing an arm on his left shoulder, the old man said assuringly, "I have a good feeling that we are going to crack this case, and get back Miss Madison Connor back."

"I believe too Detective. I believe." Damien mumbled, shaking his hold and typing away at his phone ready to call Alvarez and Mason too.

He needed to tell them to this good news...

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
6.7K 767 59
#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...
18.2K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
102K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...