Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

Oleh BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 60: United
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 50: Lost Souls

3K 255 627
Oleh BlairWitch91

This chapter is linear to the previous one.

10th of September 2070, Daegu

Yoongi, Wooyoung and San through the last two months thankfully had only one case when they had to use the contact Ryu gave them.

First when in Gumi they found Holder, in his 40s, with separation syndrome. He was in the first stage and got pretty aggressive. He was yelling all the time that "she is not dead". His soulmate was caught up in one of Gumi fights and disappeared. The body was not found. But in this state he was an easy target for someone who would want to use him and a threat to other Sealers. They had to pacify him to take him out of Gumi. But it was suspicious itself... that they couldn't find his Sealer or her body... They managed to check his mark and ask about his Sacred Treasure. He said it was a mirror of dreams. They usually were helping people with insomnia or nightmares. They were often helping to calm down people with separation syndrome until it hit them...

Second case was even weirder... In the middle of August Ren pinpointed to a couple.Teenagers. Two girls. She said it is needed to take them out of Daegu as far as possible and hide them. They were barely kids. Not separated, not having any issues. So Yoongi was hardly against it, till Ren said:

'Hypnosis. That's their power... They are barely children. How easy will it be to use them?'

'Will Song agree to it?'

'He will. I will convince him.'

'You want me to kidnap teenagers...'

'I want you to protect someone from being hypnotized and forced to kill...'

'What about their parents?'

'Figure something out... Tell them they would be able to join them later when it will be safe...'

'They think the city is safe... They think the army is protecting them! You want me to cause panic? Or for them to report us to someone?'

'The only thing I know is that they are on the list! They are the target. They are useful. It's your decision...'

'Fucking shit tell me more!' Yoongi yelled.

'Targets. List of useful powers! The Commanders have it. I have to go. Will tell you more next time!'

It was three weeks ago and Yoongi definitely was losing his patience with Ren now...

But he calculated... What if those kids will indeed be used as a weapon against someone?

So he and Woosan sneakily caught both of the soulmates and explained to them they are in danger without details, using their connection and their parents' safety to scare them. They agreed to be taken out of the city for some time, when Yoongi promised he would take care of their parents.

All of them created a fake scenario that the kids were sent to the private school and power training far away together. Two soulmates literally hypnotized their parents so they wouldn't suffer or look for them.

Yoongi guaranteed them that they would be safe in the north of the country and he would connect them with their parents as soon as possible.

It wasn't hard to scare such young people... They had met not so long ago and they were living surrounded by neverending conflicts in the society.

It was of course a thick lie. But as long as the soulmates agreed and were taken out of the city safely he could bear the guilt...

After seeing them in action, the perspective that he or someone else would be hypnotized like that without being aware of what actually is happening was much more terrifying than the anger of the parents...

But now he was waiting to get Ren in his hands and squeezed his fingers on her neck if she wouldn't spill all the secrets...

It was the middle of September and he wasn't at all pleased she didn't appear for so long. He was even roaming around the city aimlessly, hoping she would approach him.

It was one of those exact days when he walked out of the Crisis Management Office with Woosan and walked slowly around, taking the shady little alleys when he heard a whistle.

He looked around and saw an elegant person with a bun on her head. In the long camel trench she didn't stop walking. She was walking fast so he slowly walked with San and Wooyoung after her. Far enough to not be connected but close enough to not lose sight.

She sat on the bench in the park with a notebook and started to scribble something in it.

They approached the same park and sat on the bench that was placed with its back to the one Ren was sitting on.

'Finally...' Yoongi said quietly.

'We have a problem...' Ren said, not lifting her head from above the notebook.

'Just one? Whoa! You are so lucky...' he said ironically.

'Song disappeared.' she dropped the bomb not minding his malicious remark. 

'What? And the rest of his group?'

'Safe and intact... They are not at all at risk. That's why it's strange. They are still working... But he is nowhere to be found...'

'Maybe he just ran away?'

'Maybe. Hard to believe, but maybe... I'm trying to find out if they have him... If not and he just disappeared it will be okay.'

'Why would he be so important to them? His power?'

'I don't know what his power is... He is not mated...'

'Yet he volunteered for the army? Suspicious... Holder or Sealer?'

'I don't know. He was wearing gloves all the time. It's hard to tell...'

'But the Army would check him...'

'I will look through it if I have the chance.'

'Okay. So another problem. Perfect...' San mumbled.

'Have the soulmate we evacuated reached the safety?' Wooyoung asked.

'Yeah. They are in the north... They are helping people with separation syndrome.'

'I want to know the truth, Ren. What's happening inside?'

Ren sighed.

'Hajun and Joryoung with their soulmates... have this small circle, four of them, 2 other pairs of soulmates and 4 Holders.'

'Only Holders? Near the Commanders?' Yoongi frowned.

'Yeah. Suspicious, right? You can imagine how they are able to fight...'

'And the other soulmates?'

'They are... strange... They think there is a possibility for them to use their powers separately. To have equal powers...'

'How would that be possible?'

'I don't know. But they behave as they believe it really hard. They are protecting Commanders because of this. I guess someone promised them something...'

'What on Earth is happening...' San shook his head. 'And the list you mentioned earlier?'

'They have the whole database... With marks, powers... They are starting to use it. They are connecting soulmates forcefully to check their powers. And if they know the powers... They are deciding which and where they can be used... They send connected ones to the right places to train or keep others closer. And of course Sealers... They hunt them like ducks... They keep them safe in a lot of places saying they have to be safe in any case...'

'Where is my uncle and Taeil in all of this?'

'Nowhere. They are outside of the circle. The President is dealing with thousands of things. They keep him busy. And Taeil is on a mission with his group to save Sealers... He really believes they have to be safe... That in the end they are the ones they can help the most...'

'He always did. Since high school...' Yoongi said bitterly.

'So I guess they are using them both...'

'Maybe we should tell them, then?'

'Your choice... But the borders are in constant danger... They Commanders haven't broken the rules. It's still the State of Emergency... Ask if they harmed anybody - They haven't... Ask if they keep the situation under control and have power to do so? - They have.'

'Everything is in the shadows...' Wooyoung gritted his teeth.

'There is a huge possibility that by telling them we won't gain anything and they will consider us as a threat...' San sighed.

Yoongi was looking over the horizon.

The city was blooming. People were happy and cheerful. If not the moves around their borders and everything that they knew were happening under the surface... The Republic was a Heaven for Interdependants.

He frowned when a sudden thought came to his mind.

'How they haven't discovered you?'

'I am like a fly. They don't see the dagger pressed to their ribs, because I am neither a Sealer nor a Holder to them...'

'You are not an Interdependant?' Wooyoung asked surprised.

'So you get why they don't even care to check what I am doing right? Powerful people mistakenly don't look under their shoes...' Ren answered with amusement.

'And what about Inho?'

'He is locked in his house... He just has some meetings with the President, his wife or Commanders...'

'What state is he in?'

'I don't know I am not allowed to enter with them there...'

'That's more than suspicious...'

'Yeah. But I can't risk trying to get closer to him...' Ren sighed. 'I have to go. I will try to find Song's whereabouts. Keep your eyes open. And I don't know... try to fix Taeil's thinking...?'

'Why is it so important?' Wooyoung frowned.

'I told you before... If Taeil starts to think straight again, his father won't question him right?'

'Right. My uncle always spoiled him.' Yoongi sighed.

'Meet me in 3 weeks in the ruins of the Cathedral. At night. Between 1 and 3 a.m. Bye.'

When the sound of her high heels faded, Wooyoung said:

'She is not an Interdependent! And she is doing all of this? Badass!'

'She hadn't confirmed she was not...' Yoongi corrected him.

'What?' San lifted his eyebrow.

'She said they don't consider her as a Sealer or Holder. And that means... she can't be hiding it.' he explained thoughtfully. 'Or she is indeed not one of us... and that's indeed badass.'

October 2070, Daegu - 3 weeks later

Yoongi, guarded from afar by Wooyoung and San, was waiting under the bridge, at the pointed by Ren time. It's been 3 weeks. He was waiting for more than four hours already. She didn't show up.

They tried on the next day too.

And two days later.

Ren didn't appear there and then.

She didn't appear somewhere else either.

Her sudden disappearance... was a really bad sign. She was nowhere near the Commanders, when Yoongi saw them.

Contacts given by Song to Yoongi, didn't know about her either.

What the hell was happening? Why were people disappearing?

When Yoongi was waiting on the other side of the city under the bridge waiting for the person that was nowhere to be able to show up, in one of the buildings in the city center, in the comfortable room on the soft bed a sleeping boy was lying.

The bed was surrounded by Wi Hajun, Oh Joryoung and one of their sidekicks. A Holder named Lee Dasol, who was holding a mirror in her hand.

'It will take time...' she said. 'I need to learn how to use it...' - she showed the mirror.

The sleeping person was attached to drips with nutritions, keeping him in the state of constant coma.

'That's unfortunate we lost the chance to use hypnosis... It would be much more convenient.' Hajun sighed.

They looked at the last person in the room, who was looking at the sleeping boy.

'The mark looks different...' The President said quietly.

'But it is him. There is no doubt... The Sealer of the Lovers...' Joryoung smirked.

'If you want to use him, why keep him asleep?'

'So the separation syndrome will go through the anger and sadness stage directly to numbness... It will be easier to control him.'

'We have a variety of tasks for him ready...' Hajun said. 'And according to our knowledge it won't be easy to use him... We have to... convince him. But the power we will gain... will be worth it.'

'How?'

'That's for us to worry about...' Joryoung said disrespectfully.

'You won't hurt him?'

'There is no need to harm what we want to use...'

Min Kyung sighed deeply, biting his lips hesitantly when suddenly his phone rang. He gulped seeing the caller.

Kim Namjoon.

'What now?' he asked, showing the phone.

'I advise you to play it well, mister president...' Hajun said. 'For our own good...'

Kyung took a deep breath and answered the call. He was listening to the caller for some time, looking at the pale face with fading bruises on face, while talking with Namjoon.

He received the photo and replied to his brother's friend:

'I understand. Of course I will help. I will do everything I can...'

20th of October 2070, Daegu

After Chim stopped responding Yoongi was staring at the photo he sent him.

Why would this guy be in Daegu?

And they haven't found him in the last 30 days?

What was happening?

He knew this face already. His uncle spread the other photo and leaflets through Daegu with his face. When Yoongi asked him why he and no others that's disappeared, Kyung answered it was a request from Kim Namjoon.

His father's friend. The same person Yoongi remembered vaguely from his father's funeral.

His heart was beating fast when he realized... that if his father wouldn't die and he would actually go to university as planned, met Namjoon and his family... He would also meet Chim... and this guy, smiling in the photo.

So he took it personally... to find this person. He hoped to ask Ren if she knew anything, but she disappeared.

The only thing he could do now was show this picture to San and Wooyoung and ask them to have their eyes and ears open wide. 

November 2070, Daegu

Yoongi was helping his mother take a few steps around the room and in the corridor. She wasn't speaking much, but she was giving them signs she was listening. With Gahyeon, Wooyoung and San goofing around, she was even able to smile a bit from time to time.

She was slowly eating by herself. When the kids were around them she was fighting for them. Just left alone she was swallowed by the darkness and numbness easily. 

The situation around wasn't colorful. Daegu was calm, surrounded by the Iron Wall, but the open parts of the country, near the borders, were often getting into fights with Korean soldiers that were provoking him.

Mediations and negotiations his uncle started with the Korean government were slow. He had to be careful to not agree to anything that would enrage the citizens and turn them against him. The Korean President didn't want to agree to all the simple requests that would show their good will to change the law in Korea and make social awareness programs.

Yoongi could observe how the moves of the Army of the Republic are getting more visible. They were preparing. Locating soldiers in fragile places, endangered by attacks.

He also didn't find any clue about Jungkook - Chim's friend. And he could sense through chats how affected and devastated Chim was. He was going through the thing Yoongi went through with his mom - observing the separation syndrome of the person he loved.

Chim wasn't energetic or flirty as always. He was sad. All the time.

He was suffering and Yoongi had a desperate need to do anything that could help him get rid of this feeling.

But he still couldn't tell him. Especially now... with the next war around the corner...

Taking care of his mom and training Gahyeon were the only things that could divert his attention from his soulmate misery and looking for his friend....

23rd of February 2071, Daegu

Yoongi was sent on the border with Wooyoung and San to secure the people in Gumi and help with the evacuation as the Army entered the city and took it over, prepared.

He still couldn't believe it... they were going to be in an open war again.

Of course the declaration of war didn't mean the instant beginning of an open conflict, but it was a clear sign Daegu had enough of threats and was ready to fight for everything.

The amount of people who wanted to fight was ridiculous... not just the army. But most of the trained soldiers were ready to fight alongside the Army.

He understood them, they wanted to protect things they built... but at the same time... would another war solve anything?

He doubted that...

24th of February 2071, Daegu

After 48 hours of guiding people and relocating them to safe areas Yoongi fastly entered the house.

'Change! Grab something to eat and we are going back!' he said, running to his room. He dropped his backpack and jacket on the bed, wanting to go under the shower fast and prepare the bathtub of coffee for the next few days, when he suddenly stopped hearing the scream.

'LEAVE HER OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!' Gahyeon's voice was loud and enraged.

Yoongi ran out of his room hearing cars outside of the mension. Lots of huge cars it seemed...

Evacuation?!

Now?

Why would his uncle evacuate them so suddenly?!

He ran inside his mother's room just to see Gahyeon held by Taeil's friends - Gyeom and Kang. She was trying to free herself harshly. She had an exposed forearm and a red mark on it.

Yoongi could hear the running footsteps of soldiers in the house.

'Oppa! Stop them!!!'

Yoongi's eyes ran to his mother, where his aunt - Min Chorong - just pressed a strangely looking pistol to his mother's arm.

'What the fuck!!!' he rushed at her, but he was grabbed from behind by Taeil. He freed himself fast, throwing him on the ground, kicking his shins hard, but when he turned to the doors Hajun was standing there with a gun pressed to Wooyoung's temple.

'Calm down... and nobody will be harmed. There are 12 soldiers with heavy equipment here... You don't want to go against us...' he said calmly.

'What's the meaning of this!' Yoongi hissed, when he saw his uncle leading San to them. 'What are you doing to mom?'

'Tracking devices...' Hajun said. 'So you won't go anywhere out from here... We know you helped some people to get away from the city. And unfortunately we can't trust you...'

Yoongi looked at his uncle.

'How dare you... In my father's house...'

'I don't want you to get harmed. So it's the only way to keep you here under control...' Kyung said.

'I let Taeil's in to make him safe!!'

'This place is safe. And Taeil will stay here. But you don't trust us and we can't trust you won't disturb us...'

Chorong inserted the small round device in Handong's arm. The same thing was already in Gahyeon's forearm.

'You will let us insert the device in your body. And we will leave...'

'Like hell I will!' Yoongi yelled.

'I don't know if you are aware, but first of all your mother is under my supervision because you were not at legal age when she was admitted to the hospital a few years ago. So I can take her out of here, no matter if you will consider it legal or not. And second of all those devices that are connected have small explosives inside them. If you pass through a certain area, and this area is currently mapped to the house and area to the fencing, the person will explode...'

Yoongi's eyes widened.

'How cruel you can be...' he whispered, shocked.

'Gahyeon and Handong, can't leave this place. You can calmly let us do this, or we will do this the hard way...'

'Can you at least let go of San and Wooyoung?' he asked.

'And let them try to free you? No, I don't think so...' Kyung said sadly, shaking his head.

Yoongi looked at Taeil.

'You couldn't fall lower...' he whispered with disgust.

'If you would be with us, instead of meddling, we wouldn't have to do this...' Taeil said, looking at the ground.

Yoongi stretched his hand to Chorong, who approached him.

'didn't want soldiers to do this to you and harm you unnecessary...' she said gently, holding his hand and pressing the pistol to his skin.

'How nice of you...' Yoongi hissed and felt the burning sensation while the device was inserted inside his skin.

Kyung walked through Hajun and slowly made him put the gun down away from Wooyoung's head.

'It's not needed. They won't resist...'

'Let me go, fuckers!' Gahyeon stepped on Kang's foot and freed herself, punching the other guy on his chin with her elbow.

They wanted to grabbed her again, but Taeil said quietly:

'Leave her.'

She went to Handong to check her state. She calmingly stroked her head.

'We will be okay, mom...' she said. ' Don't worry...'

She lifted her enraged eyes at Taeil.

'You are a disgusting being, who shouldn't even be called a human...'

'You can say whatever you want, I don't care, Gahy...' he said plainly.

Chorong inserted the devices into Wooyoung and San's arms too.

Kyung nodded to Hajun.

'You can continue....'

Hajun gave a sign to his soldiers and left the floor.

Kyung looked at Yoongi.

'They will clear the house from all the guns. And don't even think about removing it... After it is connected with tissues the removal will cause an automatic explosion... Until you stay here nothing will happen to you. You can leave here peacefully unbothered by anybody...'

'As prisoners?' Yoongi laughed ironically.

'If you want to call it like that...' Kyung shrugged. 'Laptops, electronic devices, tablets, smart watches will be taken away by Hajun... If you don't want the soldiers to look through your things give me your phones now...'

Yoongi looked at Gahyeon and nodded.

She threw her phone into Taeil's face.

Wooyoung stretched his hand with his phone to Kang, but when the other wanted to take it he dropped it.

'Oh, sorry...' Wooyoung said with a fake apology.

Kang glared at him, and bent to pick it, at the same moment Wooyoung rised his knee and broke his nose.

Accidentally...

'Oh my! Are you okay? Sorry, I tripped!' Wooyoung said happily.

Kang glared at him and raised his fist, when:

'Stop it!' Kyung said harshly. 'You will be leaving together. I advise you to get along...' he looked at Yoongi. 'Your phone.'

'In the jacket in my room...' Yoongi said quietly.

'Gahy, go, bring it...' Kyung ordered.

'Don't call me that, fucker...' she mumbled passing him by.

She exchanged glances with Yoongi for a second. He was looking at her intensely. As if he wanted something from her....

She walked through the corridor slowly. Thinking hard. What could she do with his phone?

They didn't have anybody to call now...

The devices were already in their bodies. What did he want from her?

She reached her brother's room and took his phone... What was he usually doing with his phone?

She blinked. Of course! The only thing he could do now was stop the damage and protect the only one he could...

She unlocked the phone with the pin code. She knew what date it was. It was their father's death date. She fastly found the frequently used apps on his phone and chose the one she didn't know.

She wanted to uninstall it at once, but she took one second... just one to type "I'm sorry" to her future brother in law, so he won't think someone just abandoned him. She hoped it would be okay.

She could type "help us" but... she knew her brother. He would never drag here another person who would become a hostage.

So she just said sorry before deleting the account, deleting the app and clearing the history from the phone.

She came back to the rest, gave the phone to his uncle and stood next to her brother.

She tapped his shoe two times, without anybody noticing: He is safe...

Gahyeon, Wooyoung, San and Yoongi were exchanging daggers in their gazes with Taeil, Kang and Gyeom. One were hostages already... but they for sure won't give in to the fuckers that were standing in front of them.

'Mr President...' Hajun called out quietly and Kyung walked up to him. 'This place is perfectly secured... We will have it under observation. So it will be best if...' the voice got quieter.

Kyung was looking at Hajun trying to discuss something with him, but in the end he nodded and came to Yoongi.

'Last thing. You will have a guest. He lost his family and memory in the accident. But he is a powerful Sealer. Taeil and his friends will take care of him. Treat him nicely...'

Yoongi glare darkened.

'Anything else?' he asked bitterly.

'If Taeil will get harmed... in any way... I will take your mother away from here.' Kyung threatened, turned around and walked away. 

On the next day a military car entered Min's mension's grounds and a body on the stretchers were carried to one of the rooms near Taeil's.

Few hours later the second war was declered.

The soldiers left the house entirely.

Taeil and his four friends were walking around their part of the house, avoiding the rest. Sometimes they were leaving the house. 

It didn't matter there were no guns pointed at them... Yoongi, Gahyeon, San, Wooyoung and Handong were hostages. 

28th of March 2071, Daegu

They couldn't do much besides training combat, taking care of Handong and coming up with ways to not get crazy...

But for a month good things were happening too... Like the fact they didn't let Taeil and their friends lead a peaceful life... Broken devices. Salt in a sugar container. Turning off the warm water while someone was showering.

Just little pranks that were feeding their need for revenge with crumbs.

Woosan and Gahyeon came up with all of them without blinking an eye. Yoongi was observing. He was observing especially two people: Wi Hajun's soulmate - Heyrim - and a woman they called Dasol as he overheard. The two of them sometimes came by, especially Dasol, and were disappearing inside the room where the boy, in a coma, was.

Why? What was so special about him?

And why were they not guarding his room if he was so special?

Yoongi was sitting in the kitchen, solving sudoku (What else could he do?!) when Taeil came. He without a word made a coffee and poured milk into it. He took a sip and started to cough.

Yoongi smirked.

Dishwashing liquid in the milk...

Taeil spilled the coffee in the sink.

'Could you fucking stop with the pranks?!' A bubble left out his mouth when he choked on it.

'Could you fucking stop with the death threats?' Yoongi bit back calmly.

'You don't understand... It's for your own good...'

'Oh sure... You meant for YOUR good. Remember when you asked me about killing you if you ever end up with separation syndrome?'

Taeil looked at him with worry. Yoongi's eyes became cold.

'I will gladly leave you suffering till the end of your days and make sure... you will live...' he said slowly. 

'You don't understand...' Taeil said, gulping hard.

'No I don't.'

'Is fighting for interdependants a wrong thing?'

'Depends on how you fight...'

'Your father started it!'

'My father wanted to protect children! He made a mistake. But he wasn't the one who wanted to show us with all our powers to the world! It was yours! He was always the one who was pushing us forcefully without giving any time for the others to get to know us and adjust! He wanted changes right away!'

'And we are trying to protect what we had built...'

'Separating soulmates? Using Holders? Breaking the fucking Taboo?! That's your definition of protection...'

'We can't win without power...'

'And that is why you are keeping this person here? Who is he? Why is he here?'

'What? He has nothing to do with this... He is Wi Heyrim's nephew. He lost his family and soulmate when they tried to cross the border. He was the only one who survived and he has been in a coma since...' Taeil said quietly. 'They asked us to secure him because Heyrim and Hajun are mainly on the borders with soldiers...'

Yoongi smirked ironically.

'Another person without his soulmate with a separation syndrome... How convenient...'

'What do you mean?'

'Hajun and Joryoung... and their little circle of followers... Targeting people. Using Taboo left and right... Ringing any bells?'

'I don't know what you are talking about... The Holders who work with them...'

'Just stop it, Taeil...' Yoongi cut him off. 'Maybe I would believe those fairytales if other people wouldn't disappear earlier...'

'Disappear? People with separation syndrome are secured...

'To be used by Hajun's Holders when it will be necessary...'

'We have a war...'

'Where is Ren?'

'I don't know such a person.'

'Where is Song?'

'Who are you talking about...'

'Taeil...' Yoongi stood up. 'You are full of shit...'

He shook his head and walked out. 

Dasol took out the mirror of dreams from above the sleeping men's head and nodded.

'It's safe now...' she said.

'What will he remember?'

'His memories are closed in a dream. He won't remember anyone or anything... He will believe it was a dream he dreamt during a coma if he would get flashbacks. But it is hardly possible he will...'

'What about the separation syndrome?'

'He should already be in the third stage... He will also be weak for some time because of months of lying still...'

'Good. He will be easier to control...' Hyerim said, looking at his chest. The original mark showed up two months ago... They already were sure it was the right person, but now nobody could have any doubts...

Hyerim sat on the bed and took the sleeping one's hand. She nodded to Dasol.

'Wake him up...' she whispered. 

The boy's eyelashes fluttered slowly.

He whined moving his head. A miserable whimper came out of his lips...

'You said he would be in the third stage...' Hyerim widened her eyes.

'It's too late now. As long as he won't be in an anger stage it will be okay... His sadness will be fine to control too...'

Hyerim grunted.

'Koohyung... Do you hear me? It's me, your auntie... Open your eyes, darling...'

The boy opened his eyes. He looked around not recognizing the place, he started to breathe heavily.

He had voices in his head. Screaming. Rain.

Mom!!!

She will die!

Your choice!

'MOM!' he screamed, trying to sit up.

'Oh darling...' Hyerim held his arms. 'Calm down... It's me... your auntie... Look at me...'

'I don't know you!!!' he screamed. 'Where is my mother!?'

Hyerim exchanged glances with Dasol. He should remember... But they could use it...

'I'm so sorry Koohyung... You... had accident... But we could save only you...'

'No... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! No, no, no, no!!!' the boy was thrashing in her hold.

'What do you remember?'

'Mom... accident...'

'D-do you remember... Woomin? Your V?'

'Who?!!!! Who!!? I don't know this name...'

'He was your soulmate...'

'Soulmate?' The boy raised his head.

'Yes... he died... in the accident with your family... don't you remember him?'

The boy shook his head.

'Do you know what your name is?' Dasol asked.

The tears were streaming down the men's face, when he was screaming.

He didn't know what this feeling inside him were. He was in pain. Everything was hurting him as if his soul was being torn apart and stretched to unmeasurable length.

Where was this anger coming from? And this sadness?

He didn't know these people.

He didn't know those names.

His head was blank, there was only void and darkness there.

What's my name? He asked himself. Who am I?

There were no answers no matter how stubbornly he was looking for them in his head.

He started to choke on his breath, when he was screaming.

But he lost something. He knew it... there was a great, enormous feeling of loss inside him.

He lost something...

'Put him to sleep!' Hyerim demanded, pressing the boy's arms to the pillow.

'I can't. Not now...'

'Give him the shots then...'

'Your name is Jang Koohyung.' Hyerim said calmingly. 'We will take care of you...'

After getting the shots the boy was only whimpering, squirming in pain on the bed.

Yoongi stormed the room with Wooyoung and San.

'What the fuck is happenign here?!'

'Get out of here...' Hyerim said.

'Excuse Me, lady, but it is my house... And I am not used to torturing people here! What is the meaning of those screams...'

'We just woke him up... He doesn't remember anything. He got confused. Started to cry and scream... He lost his soulmate and his family. I think screams are pretty normal in this situation...' Dasol said calmly yet sternly.

Yoongi was looking at the two of them for a moment.

'His name is Koohyung... please be gentle with him... we don't want to keep him in the room...' Hyerim said to Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes slowly moved from their faces to the boy, desperately grabbing the hem of his collar, pulling and stretching the fabric.

He was curled up like a pretzel, shivering from pain and whimpers. In the dimmed light and light from the corridor Yoongi couldn't see clearly.

The boy had dark hair... pale almost gray face, chapped cracked lips.

Something clicked in Yoongi's head, but the thought was exchanged with shock, when he looked at the chest, which showed in the hem of the pulled down t-shirt.

He had to hold on to every part of his self control, to not show the reaction on his face.

He nodded to Hyerim and walked out of the room without a word.

Wooyoung and San after him, a bit surprised he gave up so easily.

'What the hell, Yoongs... Will we leave him like that with them? This auntie of his looks crazy af!' San whispered, when they reached the only place they felt safe in - his mother's bedroom.

'We for sure won't leave him alone... This guy is not just some interdependent people! And his name is not Koohyung!'

Wooyoung and San's jaws dropped.

'And I am sure as fuck this woman is not his auntie!! ' Yoongi whispered-screamed.

He was pale. Breathing heavily.

'What?' Wooyoung asked.

'Remember the guy we were looking for since October? Jungkook? It's him!!! They dyed his hair, but I am sure it is him!'

'The hell?! What is he doing here? He disappeared in Seoul more then 6 months ago!'

'I pretty much can guess what he is doing here... And how did he appear here...' Yoongi gulped, pressing his hand to his forehead. 'They fucking kidnapped him, because...'

Wooyoung and San were looking at him waiting for an explanation, when he angrily pointed to the doors, in the direction of the boy's room.

'He has a VK mark on his chest!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we are having again one timeline from now on. 

The pain Taehyung felt was not the physical pain of Jungkook. It was the deep inner pain he felt hearing he lost his family, soulmate and himself.  Physcial pain is not usually transparent for soulmates. The feelings that reach their souls are. Ofc Taboo is exception here.

I'm so sorry for delay 🥺🥺🥺. I am already working on the next chapter darlings!

Merry Christams! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

BlairWitch❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70.1K 3.5K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
164K 10.7K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
280K 11.2K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
185K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...