Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70

Chapter 69

251 4 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 69 Where the Cat Walking Story Begins

    Rao Nan Fu has always been used to his boldness, but at this moment, his reason is almost burnt out because of this sentence.

    Her body froze, she put her arms around Jiang Yu's face, forcing him to meet her eyes.

    Jiang Yu saw a hint of danger in her brown eyes, and his pupils shrank slightly, as if he had been scalded by her eyes.

    But he didn't flinch, and even took the initiative to hug her.

    The wound on the opponent's jaw had just healed, leaving a shallow scar more than two centimeters long, which could only be seen clearly when he got close.

    When Jiang Yu saw the scar, he felt distressed. He stared at it for a while, then suddenly stuck out the tip of his tongue, touched the scar, and licked it like a cat.

    New scars are the most sensitive.

    Any touch can affect the nerves.

    Nan Fu's mind went blank for a moment, she grabbed his hand violently, turned over and pressed him on the hospital bed, then panted slightly, gritted her teeth a little, and squeezed out a sentence from her throat: "Are you fucking ..."

    After a pause, she swallowed the two rude words that were about to blurt out again. She took a deep breath and changed the subtext: "It's because I can't fuck in the hospital|You?"

    Although this is a VIP ward area and the door of the ward is closed, there are many nurses and doctors coming and going, and there are small transparent glass windows for the nurses to observe the condition.

    As long as the head is pasted, you can see clearly what is going on inside.

    Besides, there's nothing here, and Jiang Yu hasn't reached the estrous period yet, so he just came to tease her knowing that he couldn't do anything.

    "No..." Jiang Yu blinked innocently, and laughed, "I really can't help it." In the

    end, he seemed to feel that this sentence was not flattering enough, and he pulled the edge of her trousers with his fingers: "You know, I have never been able to resist you."

    When pureness reaches a certain level, it is desire.

    In front of her, Jiang Yu grasped the balance between the two very well, Nan Fu couldn't find anything to refute for a while, and looked down at him for a while.

    "I've completed all the procedures for discharge from the hospital," Jiang Yu bent his lips, "Don't worry about it, maybe someone will come in later."

    Nan Fu watched his lips move, the expression on that delicate face could almost be called He was confident, and the weather was getting warmer. He was wearing a loose color-contrasted sweater. When he was lying down, the neckline was loose, revealing a large white and greasy collarbone.

    It would be too reconciled to let him go like this.     "Are you going home tonight?" Nan Fu inserted his fingertips into his soft hair and rubbed

    it suggestively, "Why don't you go to my place?"

Looking at her, her heartbeat involuntarily accelerated.

    He dodged and didn't speak for a while.

    Nan Fu pecked at the corner of his mouth: "Don't want to go?"

    Jiang Yu closed his eyes, showing hesitation on his face.

    It's not that he doesn't want to go to her house to spend the night. He's in estrus, and he just took a suppressant in the morning.

    If it is normal, Nan Fu thought that he would always do it slowly and make sufficient preparations, but once he entered the estrus period, he could only submit to her pheromones, not only completely lost his thinking Ability, even any shameful words can be said.

    During the entire estrus period, for most of the time, he was probably in a half-dead state.

    And just now he didn't intend to go with her, that's why he said that.

    Nan Fu observed his expression, looked at him, and there was a hint of interest in his eyes, but she quickly restrained him.

    "I missed a lot of homework during the few days of leave. You know that I was not very good at studying, and now I can't keep up with the progress even more, little cat," Nan Fu buried his head in his neck, sniffed deeply, and the bell Lan's smell was like vines entangled in her heart, "help me mend it tonight, okay?" The

    tone was so gentle that it was almost bewitching.

    But after struggling for two seconds, Jiang Yu was defeated by the opponent's devious tactics.

    His eyelashes trembled slightly, his Adam's apple rolled around, and he sighed in resignation.

    "Okay." When I

    left the hospital, it was only after six o'clock in the afternoon.

    After the two of them had dinner and went to the supermarket to buy the necessary supplies, they went back directly.

    Jiang Yu followed Nan Fu upstairs.

    The last time I came here, Nan Fu didn't turn on the lights much in order to cover up the injuries on his body, and he walked fast in the morning, so he didn't see clearly what her room looked like.

    Looking around at this moment, there is no unnecessary decoration in the room. Books and materials are piled high on the desk, and there are a few exercise books spread out in the middle, and there are some left by Nan Fu on them. Scribbled handwriting.

    It's not a glyph, but a really strong cursive script.

    He hasn't seen any high school student who can write this type of font.

    But also because of the scribbled handwriting, Luo Tai told her many times in class that she was often deducted points for Chinese composition.

    In addition to these booklets, there are two photo frames on the table.

    Jiang Yu took it closer, and the moment he saw the photo clearly, he was slightly taken aback.

    He didn't go home for many days, the room was dusty, Nan Fu opened the window, tidied up a bit, just changed the quilt cover, turned around, and found Jiang Yu drooping, staring at the photo frame in his hand.

    two photos.

    One is a specious kissing photo taken during English self-study, and the other is a photo of the two sitting on their legs while shopping for clothes in the mall.

    For a moment, the memory was pulled far away.

    This is her reluctance and deliberate avoidance.

    It was also a secret he never told her.

    Jiang Yu put down the photo frame, feeling a little embarrassed in his heart: "I was discovered by you - you discovered that I like you so early."

    "It's not that you are too early, it's that I am too late." Nan Fu walked over, Reaching out to caress his brows and eyes, he smiled lightly, "I found out so late, I missed a lot."

    "So, it seems right," Jiang Yu crawled along the pole, he looked at Nan Fu, and ticked off. Her little finger, "Then you make it up to me, I will take it slow if I say later."

    Nan Fu was amused, she put one hand on Jiang Yu's waist, and was about to speak, but her lower abdomen suddenly tightened, a little hot and slow Slowly crawling all over the body.

    Alpha's pheromone in the air suddenly became uncontrollable, reaching a violent level almost instantly.

    The sour and cold feeling of the whole room intertwined with the rich ebony fragrance, squeezing the air around Jiang Yu, and the overwhelming sense of aggression swept over every pore and sense organ of his body.

    "It seems that I can't promise you anymore." Nan Fu laughed softly and said without sincerity.

    Jiang Yu also came to his senses: "Have you reached the susceptibility period?"

    Nan Fu didn't say anything, but the hand on his waist suddenly tightened, and even his eyebrows and eyes became darker.

    Jiang Yu froze all over, Alpha's susceptible period collided with Omega's estrous period, there was nothing more terrifying than this, Omega's instinct clamored for him to back down, but he only took half a step back before being caught by Nan Fu pulled back again.

    The two of them sank into the clean sheets they had just put on.

    The inhibitor gradually failed, and Jiang Yu's thin ear pinna was exposed, flushed, and his whole body began to feel weak, and his body was hot.

    The moment the strong scent of flowers leaked out, Nan Fu realized something. She lowered her eyes and looked at him for a while, then raised her hand and pinched his ears, and hummed inexplicably: "It's time for estrus Why don't you tell me? Did you want to run just now?"

    Jiang Yu tried his best to appease her first, taking advantage of his sanity: "It's not running...I've been tired all day, and I want to take a shower first."

    Nan Fu accepted temporarily . this statement.

    The bathroom is brightly lit, there is no bathtub, only a traditional shower, and the blue patterned tiles make the tone of the warm lamp darker.

    Nan Fu pressed his back and pressed him against the tiles.

    The white face, the blue wall, the sound of water, and the mist.

    She pressed against the back of his neck, and could feel the light blue blood vessels beating under the other's skin: "Little cat, do you still remember the last susceptible period, how did you help me get through it?" It

    was impossible for Jiang Yu to forget.

    That experience made his voice hoarse for a week.

    Being hugged tightly by the person behind him, Jiang Yu felt her waist move forward slightly, and his blood almost flowed backwards: "Didn't you say that there will be no next time?"

    Nan Fu was slightly taken aback , let go of him a little, and said with a smile: "What are you thinking? I

    mean--" There was a washstand next to her, and she leaned towards him with her arms around her. Jiang Yu's back touched the cold edge of the marble, and flinched.

    The two face each other.

    Omega's black eyes were foggy, and his lips were extra bright from being sucked.

    Nan Fu clasped his head and turned him around. Behind him was a classic vanity mirror, whose surface was blurred by water vapor. She raised her hand to wipe it, and the mirror immediately reflected the figures of the two clearly.

    Alpha's brown eyes narrowed slightly, and her fingers slowly slid over the boy's full lips: "Last time I used this to swallow." She paused, her fingers moved down again, and her tone became a little arrogant, "This time Use it here, and watch yourself swallow."

    ...

    The last time, it was Nan Fu who pressed him against the window sill of the bedroom.

    In an old-fashioned neighborhood, there are windows on several sides, low walls and low floors, so he didn't even dare to make too much noise.

    The other party knocked his head on the hollow of his shoulder, the downstairs was lush and lush, occasionally the barking of dogs sounded, and the vision was limited at night, and the greenery seemed to stretch for thousands of miles.

    The four-story building is not short even if it is said to be short.

    Half of his body was hanging, as if if he took another step forward, he would step into the air and fall to pieces.

    "Little cat, let me tell you a secret."

    Nan Fu's embrace was so tight that his skin ached. He watched her fixate her gaze on his face from the high-altitude scenery. The moist wind blew over, and the two hearts were tightly bound together. Touching each other, the corners of her lips raised a meaningful arc: "Actually... this is where the story begins."

    However, Jiang Yu was robbed by her and had no time to think about the meaning of this sentence.

    When Nan Fu's susceptibility period passed, Jiang Yu was so tired that he couldn't even lift his legs, and slept for more than ten hours at a time.

    After making sure that Jiang Yu didn't suffer from fever, Nan Fu sent him back to Jiang's house.

    Later when she was walking towards the community, she received a call on the way.

    It's an unknown number.

    Nan Fu picked it up, and a woman's voice came from the opposite side, with some suppressed emotions: "Nan Fu, it's me."

    Nan Fu paused when he walked to the gate of the community, his hand holding the phone tightened, and he didn't speak for a while.

    "I didn't know until a few days ago that Yan Wen'an married me with such thoughts in mind. Now Yan's enterprise and Yan's villa have been seized, and the things you have done are endless. Tell me everything." Yu Wan said here in one breath, suffocating her breath, her tone became a little nervous, "I have already sent Yan Wen'an a divorce agreement, Nan Fu, Mian Mian and I have nowhere to go, Can you..."

    Nan Fu interrupted her: "Where are you and Yu Mian now?"

    "It's downstairs in your unit."

    "Wait."

    After Nan Fu finished speaking, she hung up the phone.

    The sky was still dark, and Huoshaoyun occupied a large area of ​​the sky, the colors were gorgeous, red and purple, and the beauty was astonishing.

    The evening wind blew gently, and Nan Fu ran forward against the wind.

    Calm but eager.

    Yu Wan held Yu Mian and stood at the door of the unit.

    They waited for an unknown amount of time with large bags behind them. Such a scene gave Nan Fu an abrupt illusion, as if they had never left.

    The years have left some marks on Yu Wan's face, but not too many, people with a clear face do not look old.

    Yu Mian is still the same little girl with ponytails, pleated skirt, small leather shoes, and knee-high socks. When she bends her lips, there are dimples on her cheeks.

    With smiles on their faces and gentle eyes, all the barriers seemed to dissipate without saying a word.

    They stood there, as if they were welcoming her, and said to her out of the wind: "Nan Fu, welcome home."

    "Let's go," Nan Fu helped them pick up their things, "Go upstairs."

    Having not gotten along for so many years, embarrassment is hard to come by, but Yu Wan has a way. Ever since she went upstairs, the housework has never stopped, cleaning, tidying up, arranging, decorating, cooking, with her, the empty house gradually A lot of human touch, that sense of alienation has also been diluted a lot invisibly.

    "Mom, can this piece of wallpaper not be pasted with plain colors? I want cartoon characters, and it will make my mood better!"

    "As long as you have a lot of things to do, ask your sister. Change."

    Then Yu Mian would come bouncing over, shaking her arms, and coquettishly with her: "Sister, how about changing the comic characters? Okay?"

    It seemed to try to make her feel involved, the bed sheet The colors, the size of the closet, the location of the TV, what to buy and what to eat, they will come to discuss with her about every place they arrange carefully.

    Yu Wan was busy in and out of the kitchen, making fish-flavored shredded pork, which tasted sweet and sour, which she and Yu Mian both loved.

    While waiting for the meal, they sat in front of the TV and secretly ate popsicles.

    I don't know where Yu Mian bought the popsicles for this season, but in a trance, the laughter lingering in her ears and the smell of food filling the whole room made her suddenly feel that she was not alone.

    The whole heart is warm and swollen, it is the feeling of being filled with warmth.

    The three had their first reunion dinner in so many years.

    A plain meal is enough to vent emotions and erase guilt.

    The next day is Wednesday, Nan Fu and Yu Mian both have classes.

    Yu Wan got up early and made breakfast. After breakfast, Nan Fu gave each of them a key. When they went downstairs, Yu Wan chased them down from upstairs and stopped Nan Fu.

    The other party wore a plaid apron around his waist. After hesitating for a moment, she wiped her water-stained hands on the apron, then took Nan Fu's hand, and asked tentatively, "Don't live on campus, come home later. Okay, okay?"

    Hearing the word "home", Nan Fu was taken aback.

    With Nan Zhengcheng here, she doesn't bother to call this place her home. Not only is it a mess, but every place is like a nightmare. She has had a home, but gradually forgot the definition of home.

    When she was very confused, she would subconsciously go downstairs to Yan's house, thinking that Yu Wan and Yu Mian lived there.

    Only there, no matter how much pain, it seems to be able to survive.

    At the time she didn't know why.

    But now I know.

    Wherever the family is, her home is there.

    Nan Fu's eyebrows and eyes softened, and he shook her back, gently but firmly.

    She nodded with a smile, "Okay, Mom." In the

    second semester of the second year of high school, the studies gradually became heavy, and Jiang Yu definitely had no plans to study abroad.

    The best university in China is University A.

    The admission score of A City Military Science and Technology University is far ahead of all military schools in the country. Last year's minimum admission score was 665.

    Nan Fu's current grades have improved a lot compared to the previous semester. The total score of the midterm exam is 552 points.

    There is still a lot of gap between 552 and 665.

    In order to make up for the score difference in his early 100s, Nan Fu began to act like an ordinary high school student, with his head hanging from the beam and the awl piercing his buttocks, lighting a lamp and cooking oil until the early morning, writing a whole centimeter thick paper for wrong questions.

    Jiang Yu has already started to read books on financial management, and at the same time is slowly learning about Jiang's various industries.

    In addition, he will try his best to help her consolidate at school, and he will also study the questions with her in the video after evening self-study.

    With such full devotion, the two spent much less time getting along seriously.

    After a week, let alone hold hands, there is no time to spare the gap between kisses. Nan Fu's mind is either "Teacher's Biao" and "Red Cliff Fu", or moaning and sighing.

    This tepid state lasted until half a month before the final exam.

    From the second semester of the second year of high school, only one day off is the weekend, and there is no evening self-study on the day of the Saturday holiday.

    In the evening, the two started the video as usual.

    Jiang Yu looked at Nan Fu on the screen of the mobile phone who was immersed in the problem, and the other party was so focused that his brows were slightly raised.

    He pursed his lips, thought for a moment, and swallowed the words "I want to see you tomorrow" with a sigh.

    Although it was a very light sigh, Nan Fu still heard it.

    Her thoughts moved slightly, Fu Ling's heart came to her, and she raised her head suddenly, just in time to meet Jiang Yu's disappointed expression that she had no time to restrain.

    Nan Fu's heart softened instantly.

    Just as I was about to ask him what's the matter, a message suddenly came from WeChat on his mobile phone.

    When she opened it, her expression changed.

    Jiang Yu heard the noise: "Who sent the message?"

    Nan Fu paused, did not answer, but changed the subject and said, "The weather is cool tonight, and it's only after eight o'clock. I kind of want to go for a walk with the cat. Would you like to go? " Go?"

    Jiang Yu looked at her suspiciously: "Where did your cat come from?"

    "Don't care where it came from, just say whether to go or not?" Nan Fu closed the exercise booklet and stretched his muscles, "I'm tired from studying. Let’s go for a walk.”

    Jiang Yu: “Where do you go for a walk?”

    Nan Fu: “The lawn downstairs in your house is fine, I’ll come to you.”

    After hanging up the video, Nan Fu got up and walked out.

    Yu Wan was cooking cold shrimp in the kitchen, when she saw Nan Fu, she hurriedly asked, "It's late at night, where are you going?"

    "Looking for Jiang Yu." Nan Fu replied while changing his shoes.

    She didn't hide her relationship with Jiang Yu from Yu Wan. When she first heard the news, Yu Wan was also surprised for a while, but Jiang's family accepted it. What else did she have to worry about? Slowly, she also accepted it. Nan Fu likes Alpha.

    "Wait first!"

    Yu Wan called her to stop, then quickly packed a bowl of cold osmanthus shrimp in a packing box and sealed it, then carefully added an ice pack to the bottom, and finally handed the heavy thermal bag to Nan Fu : "By the way, send the cold shrimp to Jiang Yu. It's hot in summer, and this thing can relieve the heat."

    After a pause, she added: "If he doesn't like it, then you can eat it yourself."

    "You Sooner or later, it has to be his mother," Nan Fu smiled, "Mom did it, how could he look down on him."

    Yu Wan also laughed: "You haven't graduated yet!"

    "I'm counting the time, it won't be too late." It's been a long time."

    Nan Fu shook the bag in his hand: "Let's go, maybe I'll be back later." The

    community is not too far from Jiang's house, it takes half an hour by car.

    When Nan Fu called Jiang Yu to ask him to come down, the ice cubes in the cold shrimp hadn't melted yet.

    Jiang Yu was wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts, revealing a section of thin calf. He walked up to Nan Fu with his shoes on, looked around, and finally moved his eyes to her face: "Aren't you walking the cat? Where's your cat?"

    Nan Fu took his hand with his free hand, rubbed his thumb against his dry palm, smiled, and pointedly said: "Isn't it here?"

    Jiang Yu didn't expect her to say that. After being stunned, a little bit of sweetness surged in her heart, and the arc of her lips widened little by little: "How do you want to walk me?"

    "Proper outdoor activities are good for cats' physical and mental health." Nan Fu said, "This is the guide to walking cats that I found out of boredom on the way here, why don't you take me for a walk first?"

    Jiang Yu snorted, "Guide to walking cats,

    that's it?" The voice is lazy.

    Jiang Yu: "Didn't it say that a cat that has been neglected for a long time needs to be comforted?"

    Nan Fu raised his eyebrows, pretending not to understand: "For example?"

    "For example, kiss, hug, or touch." Jiang Yu looked at her faintly, and paused, "It will be good if you do it all."

    Nan Fu laughed softly, "Are you sure you're here?"     " Ca

    n't you?"

As if to kiss her.

    Nan Fu quickly pulled him away.

    Dissatisfaction flashed across Jiang Yu's face, and just as he was about to speak, Nan Fu put his hands on the back of his head and slowly turned around.

    The two stood not far from the Jiang residence.

    On the second floor, the lights next to Jiang Yu's room were on, and a woman with curly hair couldn't see her expression clearly, and her gold-rimmed glasses gleamed under the light behind her.

    Seeing the two of them turning their heads, she waved her hands in a rather moody manner.

    "Fuck..."

    Jiang Yu couldn't help cursing, he glared at Nan Fu: "My mother is there, didn't you tell me earlier?"

    "That's why I let you go." Nan Fu rubbed Jiang funny Yu hair.

    Being interrupted like this, she couldn't do such a thing as dragging someone else's son away in front of others, so she handed the bag in her hand to Jiang Yu: "This is the cold shrimp that my mother asked me to bring you, sweet-scented osmanthus brown sugar Delicious."

    "I haven't eaten this kind of food before." Jiang Yu took it and looked at it curiously, "Auntie made it by herself?"

    Nan Fu nodded: "Do you want to taste it? I'll bring it to you next time." Hearing

    this, Jiang Yu raised his eyelids: "How long is the next time?"

    Hearing what he meant, Nan Fu thought for a while, and suddenly leaned over at an angle that Jiang Li couldn't see Biting his lip: "Tomorrow."

    She lowered her voice and asked, "Go to the apartment and stay with me?"

    Jiang Yu raised     his eyes slightly: "Won't it delay your study?"

    Nan Fu smiled softly: "Your physical and mental health is more important than study."

Seeing that Jiang Li was still there, he didn't want to get bored anymore, and went back with the cold shrimp.

    When he was almost at the door, Jiang Yu received two WeChat messages from his mother again.

    [Advanced Fencing Tutorial: In my life, I am not weaker than others]

    [Meng A's self-report: After being tamed, on that day, I burst into tears all over the bed]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
1.6M 97.7K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...