Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 66

210 3 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 66

    Nan Fu is very fortunate that in this life, he met Jiang Yu at the age of seventeen.

    The feelings of teenagers are very direct. They will not shrink back due to social factors such as family, work, and responsibilities. They will not care about gains and losses, and will not be afraid of weakness. After kissing, the sun light faded, and when he lowered his head, it was the sincere and heart-warming shyness and love on the young man's face.

    Once you see it, you will never forget it.

    Very simple, you like me, I like you.

    At that time, she was sitting in the last row of the classroom. Looking back, she met teenagers in school uniforms. They were at war with each other, and their pheromones had an irresistible attraction to each other. They changed from friends to lovers, and they were old and dark Gradually, their past melted them into an inseparable whole.

    No one can tear them apart, because the flesh will tear and the soul will cry.

    And there will be no more pain like this.

    She didn't want him to experience it anymore.

    "Marry me."

    Nan Fu hugged Jiang Yu's waist, breathing quickly, his throat felt like it was on fire, but his tone was as serious as rolling over from his heart: "Once you reach the age, will you marry me?"

    Jiang Yu I thought I heard wrong.

    His eyes were still red, and his crying was restrained in his chest. After these words, his mind went blank for a few seconds.

    "You are..." He stared blankly at Nan Fu, sniffing in disbelief, "Are you proposing to me?"

    Nan Fu's head became more and more dizzy due to blood loss. It was sticky with blood stains and gave off a sense of heaviness, as if it weighed a thousand catties. She glanced around and saw the noisy scene in half-light, then lowered her head and found that she didn't even have a ring in her hand. She couldn't help but smiled wryly: " It's a bit crude, and a bit out of date..."

    "No!"

    Jiang Yu interrupted her, he held her hand tightly, the night wind was blowing, but he seemed to be able to feel all her heartbeat and body temperature, warmer than spring, more lingering than drizzle, and these are more precious than vows The body feedback made him cry in an instant: "I am willing! I am willing..."

    How could he not be willing.

    At the end of the line of sight on the window sill on the second floor of Jiang Zhai is Nan Fu standing under the cluster of blooming Longsha gemstones. He seems to have never said that from the moment he accidentally peeped into her soul, he wanted to go home with her up.

    Heartbeat once, only once in this life.

    Nan Fu reacted for half a second, lowered his eyes and hugged him, and pressed his lips together. This kiss was bloody, and the smell of rust spread in his mouth. It was evidence, longing, and all fantasies about beauty.

    The next day, at nine o'clock in the morning, the hospital.

    Mr. Jiang was out of danger. Jiang Li and Xu Huaiyin were guarding his bedside. Hearing the news that Mr. Jiang was almost forced to sign the contract, Jiang Li's elegant face was rarely tinged with anger. If it wasn't for Yan Wen'an who had been arrested , I'm afraid she won't let the Yan family go so easily.

    Taking advantage of the gap between her and Xu Huaiyin's conversation, Jiang Yu quietly withdrew and came to Nan Fu's ward. Unexpectedly, he ran into Yang Chong who came to visit Nan Fu when he first arrived.

    Nan Fu hadn't woken up yet, and the two of them were afraid of disturbing her, so they leaned side by side against the wall and waited outside.

    Yang Chong was wearing a police uniform, and just standing there, his majestic face made the passing nurses turn pale with fright.

    He had already gotten used to these gazes, and suddenly remembered that the expressionless young man beside him was very courageous, not afraid of him at all, and dared to run out to block his way in that situation.

    He habitually wanted to smoke a cigarette, and thought that this was a hospital. In order to ease the embarrassment, he smiled heartily and took the initiative to bring up the topic: "Nan Fu, this little chick, call her worthless, she can just hang up once Just go deep into the enemy's headquarters to get the key evidence, say that she is promising, and even kiss someone and faint in place, laughing to death."

    Jiang Yu couldn't hear others saying that Nan Fu was not good, so he immediately glanced at him lightly: "I was not careful at the time, and I was so excited that I forgot that she was still injured."

    Yang Chong was delighted when he received Jiang Yu's gaze. She said: "You are quite protective of her. Protect her well. It is right to protect her. She likes you very much. I still remember the posture when she came to me to introduce myself for you."

    Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment. Startled: "For me? She is an informant for me?"

    "Don't you know?" Yang Chong raised his eyebrows, "Maybe not all of them, but part of your reason is in it, if she didn't mention you , I suspect she has ulterior motives."

    Jiang Yu looked at him quietly.

    Yang Chong didn't whet his appetite either, and smiled: "You know how dangerous it is to be a police informant, right?"

    Jiang Yu nodded.

    "It's already dangerous, but with people like old foxes like Yan Wen'an and Lin Xianrui, the task is even more difficult," Yang Chong said, "I talked to her at the time, if she could provide the police with important information and evidence , I will apply for a high reward from the superior to pay her, but she doesn't want it."

    Jiang Yu's heart tightened: "Then what does she want?"

    "She said she only wanted a chance," Yang Chong sighed, like I feel emotional and playful, "A chance to apply for the military academy."

    "Because she wants to be worthy of you, Jiang Yu, wants to use military merit, and wants to use the medal on her shoulder to exchange for a recognition from your family."

    These words are like a hammer Smash it over.

    Jiang Yu blinked, the eye circles began to turn red little by little, his nails sank into his flesh, his flesh hurt, but his heart was throbbing.

    From the moment Nan Zhengcheng was sent to prison, she had clearly made up her mind to give up the military academy. If her immediate relatives had committed crimes, her file review would definitely fail.

    However, if there is a recommendation letter and explanation from the Municipal Bureau, plus the double standards of grades and physical fitness, then they can be admitted exceptionally.

    It wasn't until this moment that he realized that it wasn't that Nan Fu hadn't thought about his future, on the contrary, after being with him, she was thinking about how to get to his future all the time.

    Be by his side, be the best match for him.

    At this time, there was a sudden rustling in the ward, and the two of them looked in through the glass window on the door and found that Nan Fu had already woken up.

    Yang Chong saw that Jiang Yu was so moved, he felt that the two young classmates should have a good time together, he touched his nose, and said to Jiang Yu: "You go in first, I'll go out to smoke a cigarette Come see her later."

    Jiang Yu said "Thank you" and then pushed open the door of the ward.

    After sleeping for seven or eight hours, Nan Fu opened his misty eyes and took several seconds to figure out where it was.

    She stared at the white ceiling of the hospital, slowly recalling what happened before she fell into a coma.

    Jiang Yu came to the Jinling clubhouse in a police car to wait for her. She rescued Mr. Jiang and ran out with him. When Jiang Yu saw her, she wanted to hide. When all kinds of emotions were mixed, she proposed to Jiang Yu. , Jiang Yu also agreed.

    They kissed passionately, and finally... the

    memories stopped abruptly, Nan Fu's face turned dark, and finally she fainted from the kiss because of lack of energy.

    It seems to be in front of many people.

    What a waste.

    Nan Fu quickly convinced herself, she threw off the quilt, and was about to get out of bed and face her face, the body that she hadn't noticed last night suddenly seemed to be falling apart, the pain made her eyelids twitch.

    Especially the lower jaw, when I opened my mouth, I felt that the whole face was not my own.

    She took a deep breath and slowed down a lot this time. As soon as she stepped on her shoes, the door of the ward was pushed open.

    Seeing Jiang Yu, Nan Fu was stunned for a second.

    She thought he was with his grandpa right now.

    The heating was turned on in the room, and the sunlight came in through the glass, casting a warm halo on him.

    The two looked at each other quietly, and neither of them spoke for a while.

    But they both felt the tenderness flowing in each other's eyes, more intimate than ever.

    After a long time, Nan Fu couldn't stand still, she swayed and waved to Jiang Yu: "Come here."

    Jiang Yu obediently walked over.

    Nan Fu put his arms on his shoulders, took a moment to relax, and asked him: "Why did you come with the police last night?

    " It 's gone."

    Nan Fu raised his eyebrows: "Fight? Which one who doesn't have a good eye has provoked our brother Yu?"

    Jiang Yu didn't want to mention those grandchildren again, so he explained briefly: "They spoke badly, so they did it."

    Nan Fu Seeing that he didn't want to talk about it, and didn't ask, he just turned him around and sized him up, then frowned and said, "Are you injured?

    " In the eyes."

    Nan Fu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jiang Yu paused, and then said: "I ended up making trouble at the police station, and happened to meet Captain Yang. I saw your photo, and I asked him to take me to find you."

    Nan Fu thought of Yang Chong's character, a little I can't believe that he would let go easily: "Did you say anything to him?"

    Jiang Yu didn't expect Nan Fu to be so perceptive.

    His eyes stayed on her face for a moment, his lips moved, and he whispered: "Say... the family members should have the right to know."

    Nan Fu raised his eyes slightly, his heart was so soft that she supported his shoulders, and said with a smile "Then, this family member, can you help me go to the bathroom?"

    Jiang Yu's cheeks flushed when she jokingly called her, and he felt satisfied as expected.

    The two slowly moved to the bathroom.

    Toiletries are complete inside.

    Nan Fu had an injury on her face, so she had to wash her face roughly, and Jiang Yu silently helped her pass things, twisted her handkerchief, and straightened her hair.

    There was an inexplicable kindness.

    Her heart was itchy, recalling the unfinished and extremely embarrassing kiss last night.

    "Little cat," Nan Fu locked the bathroom door casually. When he turned around, he put his cold fingers on Jiang Yu's waist, slipped in along the hem of the other's shirt, and pressed gently, "Kiss?"

    "..."

    Jiang Yu was caught by her straightforward and unexpected question, and his throat suddenly tightened. He glanced at the man's chin that had just been stitched and was still covered with gauze: "If you move too much, it won't affect the wound." Is it?"

    "Yes." Nan Fu nodded earnestly.

    "Then you still..."

    Before Jiang Yu finished speaking, she pressed his waist and pressed in front of her, and the pheromones emitted, luring him: "So this time I open my mouth, you come in."

    Jiang Yu refused at all . not her.

    Nan Fu sat on the toilet seat, Jiang Yu straddled her lap, with his arms around her neck, carefully avoiding her wound, his movements were as soft as a feather scratching her wet lips.

    She opened her lips slightly, allowing the tip of his tongue to lick and scratch in her mouth.

    Jiang Yu heard her swallowing.

    After that, she murmured in a low voice, "I was conquered by you, kitten."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 150 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...
1.7M 94.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
8.6K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
1.6M 95.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...