Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 57

201 4 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 57

    The weather was very cold, and the heating was turned on in the dormitory, which made it very hot.

    Nan Fu rubbed Jiang Yu's hand, and pulled him in: "I guess there should be no such option."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows, "You're smart."

    "You just said that your mother asked you to come. ?” Feeling Jiang Yu’s hands warmed a little, Nan Fu asked, “Could it be that something unpleasant happened to dinner tonight?”

    Jiang Yu said lightly: “I didn’t know that this meal was before I left. Yan Wen'an invited, and Yan Banxue also went."

    Nan Fu lifted his eyelids, paused for two seconds, and something flashed in his mind: "Is your mother going to discuss cooperation with Yan Wen'an?"

    Jiang Yu shook his head.

    If you don't talk about cooperation, then you are talking about feelings.

    Nan Fu smiled playfully: "Didn't Yan Banxue just meet you, and you've missed me so quickly?"

    "Where is it that you miss me," Jiang Yu snorted, "What you miss is just the Jiang family's signboard. "

    Nan Fu frowned, and the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt: "Didn't your father know about us, and he didn't avoid suspicion at all?"

    "My father didn't know beforehand, it was my grandfather who agreed." Jiang Yu The eyelashes

    drooped , casting a thick shadow under the eyelids, "I reckoned that this kind of thing would be inevitable in the future, so I confessed my relationship with you directly to them." It is intended to make the other party's hands wrapping him look more warm.

    "Except for my dad, they all think we are in love." Jiang Yu sat on the edge of her bed, with his chin resting on her shoulder blade, and laughed softly, "Yan Banxue said it was disgusting tonight, What should I do, I accidentally caused you to be scolded."

    "Is there not enough people who scold me? That's right, even if you are an Alpha, it's no big deal," Nan Fu let go, and after passing through Jiang Yu's waist, he took off his coat as soon as he entered the door. The thin shirt outlined the youthful thinness She found the small waist, and pressed it lightly, "For me, gender is not the first factor in determining liking."

    Jiang Yu was tickled by her, and hid aside with a smile : "Gender is not, so what is it?"

    "Jiang Yu."

    Nan Fu hugged him and said word by word: "Jiang Yu is."

    Jiang Yu fell silent for a while.

    He looked at Nan Fu without blinking, his heart soaked by the cold night was filled with dense warmth.

    All the unhappiness tonight was dispelled at this moment.

    "Actually, I'm quite happy to hear you say that." Nan Fu raised the corners of her lips, "At least your mother didn't object to you being with me, but I still don't really want Jiang and Yan to cooperate, Yan Wen An likes to pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger, and Yan's enterprise is just his shield."

    "I think so too," Jiang Yu said, "but my grandfather... has reached a certain age, and it is inevitable that he will have his own stubbornness in doing things. My mother He should have noticed it already, and he shouldn't be looking at him as a springboard for the Yan family."

    As he spoke, he casually glanced at the dormitory where Yu Nanfu was alone.

    Since he moved away, the place is mostly empty, and Nan Fu doesn't have many things at all. Now, everything is clear at a glance, as simple as it could be.

    The long wooden table was clean, with schoolbags on it, and the names on the papers next to it were just written.

    "Are you doing your homework?" Jiang Yu stood up, dragged a chair and sat in front of the table, and saw clearly that there were two math papers, "Are there any questions that you don't know?" "There are many questions that you don't know

    ," Nan Fu followed Sitting down beside him, he burst out laughing, "Recently I specialize in mathematics, and in my dreams, I always dream about the variation of geometry, and I lose a lot of hair. No wonder most of the mathematics teachers are from the Mediterranean."

    Jiang Yu gave a hand holding the paper.

    In the past, Nan Fu was unwilling to study, and he racked his brains to ask her to learn, but now he couldn't bear to see her working so hard.

    He stretched out his fingertips to brush her cheeks, only to find that there was a faint blue color under her eyelids. After looking at her for a while, he said with some distress: "If you are tired, take a rest, you don't have to work so hard." His

    fingers are already warm .

    Piping hot and dry.

    Nan Fu clasped his hand instead, and said half-jokingly: "If you don't fight hard, you can only sell pancakes at the gate of your school in the future."

    Jiang Yu was amused by these words: "Do you have to sell pancakes? Can you sell some Others?"

    "What kind of snack do you like?" Nan Fu said, "I'll sell whatever you like, and the taste will satisfy you. Then the money you earn will be used for your college education, and you will reward me well in the future."

    Jiang Yu couldn't bear it . Laughing, laughing, he leaned over and kissed her: "What are you doing?"

    Before he could react, Nan Fu was pushed and shoved.

    On the 1.2 meter single bed in the dormitory, there were two tall people. Even if they were lying on their backs, the bed seemed extremely narrow and they couldn't even stretch their legs.

    Under the cold light source of the dormitory, her eyes were close to light gold in color, which only added to her sense of abstinence.

    "Don't make trouble," Nan Fu put his thumb on Jiang Yu's shoulder, and said with a little difficulty, "let's do something related to study, there is nothing here..."

    "So?"

    "It will hurt."

    " Am I in pain or are you in pain?" Jiang Yu asked.

    Nan Fu: "..."

    "Isn't this trying to repay you in advance?"

    Jiang Yu licked her lips, and the room was well heated, so she wore a long-sleeved T-shirt and pajama pants: "We separated a dozen or so people today. When you were young, you didn’t miss me at all?”

    “In your heart, I’m just such a beast?”

    Nan Fu lowered his eyelids, held his troublesome hand, and tried not to look directly at him, fearing that his self-control would collapse: "My mind is full of color waste or color waste?"

    Jiang Yu looked at the place where she was obviously propped up, with teasing He smiled lowly: "Isn't it?"

    He hooked the edge of her pajama pants with his fingers: "Mr. Nan, be honest     .

    "

Here comes the final exam.

    There are two consecutive exams on Thursday and Friday. After the exam, there will be a holiday. The final grades will be sent out in the class group in the form of electronic files.

    Sitting in the examination room and rubbing the thick paper answer sheets, looking at the students who were still struggling to memorize the exams, Nan Fu suddenly felt a sense of fulfillment, as if he had merged into a world that was once incompatible.

    From Chinese in the first subject to English in the last subject, she did every question very seriously.

    After the exam, the students went to the classroom one after another.

    When Nan Fu went back, a group of students who had studied well were gathered next to each other to answer the questions, and the aisle was completely surrounded, and she couldn't even go back to her seat.

    "The last multiple-choice question in physics, which one did you choose?"

    "This question is so difficult, I'm a little unsure, why don't you ask Jiang Yu?"

    "Do you think Jiang Yu will talk to you? You are the arrogant first grader I don’t understand, I’ve never seen him speak respectfully to anyone…” Before finishing

    speaking, Nan Fu looked at the boy with chestnut hair and black eyes on the seat, and suddenly put his shoulders and asked, “What’s the last physics question?”

    The chirping sound disappeared, and everyone looked this way, only to see the originally cold and ruthless No. 1 in the grade, with a gentle arc on the corner of his mouth, and quickly said: "Choose A, this question I seem to have told you about the similar question type last night, did you do it right?"

    Nan Fu said "Yes" and said, "Thanks to Teacher Xiaojiang for taking care of me."

    Everyone in Class 11: "..."

    I can eat a mouthful of dog food for the answer, I hate it!

    After the group of people dispersed, Shen Jia and Zhou Yang came back after the exam.

    As a low school student, under the impact of the upcoming holiday, Zhou Yang was so excited that he almost danced: "Relieved! This semester is finally relieved!"

    Shen Jia stretched his waist: "Fortunately, the final exam questions are not too difficult. , I should be able to go home and have a good year this year."

    Thinking of something, he looked at Jiang Yu: "By the way, do you have any arrangements for Brother Yu's vacation?" Jiang Yu thought for a

    moment, Xu Huaiyin didn't say that he would report him any messy activities , so he said: "There is no arrangement for the time being."

    Shen Jia: "There is no arrangement, we can organize activities and go out to play together, otherwise it would be boring to stay at home and listen to my parents talking all day long."

    Zhou Yang: "Okay, let's come Walk around all over the world, and don't look back until the Chinese New Year!"

    Shen Jia and Zhou Yang hit it off immediately: "Then it's settled. What about Mr. Nan, do you have time?"

    They discussed intensely, but Nan Fu's cell phone vibrated suddenly Down.

    She took it out to look, glanced at it casually, and found that it was Jane who sent two messages in one word.

    [Jane: Registration for the fighting competition in the fourth quarter of the Golden Ridge Club has started, are you still participating? ]

    [Jane: If you want to participate, I will help you sign up. ]

    Nan Fu stared at it for a while, but before he could return, he suddenly heard Shen Jia's question, so he raised his head and waved his phone: "I have something to do during winter vacation, so you can go and play together."

    "Ah," Shen said Jia immediately slumped, and muttered, "I still want to go to a hot spring together, let you and Brother Yu have a hot spring play or something..."

    The voice behind him became smaller and smaller, Nan Fu couldn't hear clearly, just I smiled apologetically.

    At this time, Luo Tai walked into the classroom and began to arrange homework and instructions for various subjects during the winter vacation.

    Seeing Nan Fu's absent-minded look, Jiang Yu touched her arm, and asked with a frown, "What's the matter with your winter vacation? Why didn't I hear you say it before?"

    "I found a job for myself," Nan Fu Said, "Didn't you owe your dad five million before? I'll go to earn the money back during the winter vacation. Your dad already has a bad impression of me, so I can't let him think that I'm a softie."

    "A winter vacation, Earn five million?" Jiang Yu felt that this was unbelievable, he stared at Nan Fu, "robbing a bank?"

    "Xiao Nan, I don't do illegal things." Taking advantage of Luo Tai's inattention, Nan Fu scratched his finger Scratching his face, "You and Shen Jiazhou Yang have fun, I will go to you when the matter at hand is over."

    "When will it be over?" Jiang Yu looked at her with some hesitation, "Do you want me to accompany you?" You?"

    Nan Fu smiled at him reassuringly: "Maybe in the next year or so, I don't need to accompany you, but I may be busy and unable to reply to your message in time."

    Jiang Yu originally wanted to ask Nan Fu what he was doing. Work, but thinking of her current situation, she felt that it would hurt her self-esteem to continue asking, so she reluctantly nodded: "Then I'll come to me when you're done."

    Seeing Jiang Yu holding back her curiosity and stopping there, Nan Fu was surprised for a moment, originally The answer that was about to blurt out was also swallowed back into his stomach.

    She really didn't want to tell him such a bloody thing.

    This is just right.

    Nan Fu rubbed his hair, turned on the phone again, and replied to Jian.

    [Kitten fan: Didn’t you travel abroad? back again? 】

    【Jane: It's because you are going to have a holiday soon, don't worry about you, I will be very sad if you are killed by people from the Jinling Clubhouse. ]

    [Jane: Are you still going to the competition? There are many applicants, and the deadline is very fast. 】

    【Kitten fans: How much is the championship prize? ]

    [Jane: As agreed before, the champion is five million. 】

    This time Nan Fu didn't hesitate any more, moved his slender fingertips on the screen of the phone, and replied to Jian with a word of "yes".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 903 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
8.6K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...