Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 54

225 5 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 54 The Kitchen You Are Out of Control

    The estrus cycle of Omega that is forcibly induced by external factors will be shorter than the normal estrus cycle, usually one to two days, but the demand will be doubled accordingly.

    Nan Fu was very cooperative in helping relieve Jiang Yu's symptoms, so much so that he was tossed until he fell into a coma from exhaustion.

    The light of dawn breaks through the deep blue sky, Nan Fu's biological clock is very punctual, and she rarely oversleep.

    The moment she opened her eyes, it took her a while to realize where she was.

    Under the hazy light, Nan Fu slowly turned his head, and then lowered his eyes. The boy leaned against her neck, his sleeping face was quiet, and the eyelashes covered were thick and straight. She stared at his side face for a while, feeling soft in her heart It's out of shape.

    The arm was pillowed by Jiang Yu all night, and now it was so stiff that it was difficult to move. Enduring the numb pain, she pulled her arm back as gently as possible.

    Nan Fu touched his cheek carefully, the fever subsided temporarily, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

    After she breathed a sigh of relief, she suddenly stopped when she thought of something.

    I also felt that I shouldn't breathe a sigh of relief.

    She didn't know the specific pheromone matching degree with Jiang Yu, but benefited from this high degree of compatibility, the kitten in estrus became especially obedient, and he could do whatever he was asked to do, and he didn't even know how to resist.

    Alpha is used to pushing forward, the more he compromises, the more possessive he is in his bones.

    Even if you try to restrain yourself, it is difficult to stop.

    But she was not going to tell Jiang Yu about it.

    Thinking of the stupid things she did to Jiang Yu last night, Nan Fu's pheromone became uncontrollably strong, she frowned, and secretly scolded herself for being shameless.

    I don't know if Jiang Yu's fever symptoms will come up again, she is thinking about cooking some breakfast to fill her stomach after taking a bath.

    The floor of the bedroom is covered with cashmere carpet and snow-white woolen cloth. At the moment, there are messy clothes scattered all over the floor. Nan Fu bent down, picked up a long coat and draped it loosely on his body.

    Then I picked up the other clothes one by one and threw them into the washing machine.

    It rained a little at night, and as soon as Nan Fu opened the window, the cold air with a fresh earthy fragrance hit his face.

    She looked back at Jiang Yu, who was sleeping deeply, and closed the window again, leaving a gap in the curtain to let the light into the room.

    The ingredients bought last night were left alone in the porch, Nan Fu walked over, picked up the shopping bag, and walked into the kitchen.

    Tomato and egg noodles are very easy to make. After peeling the tomato and frying it until soft, she beat the prepared egg into it, then added a bowl of water, and waited for the water to boil.

    The hot air from the oil boiled in the kitchen, and Nan Fu was so bored that he took a cigarette from his jacket pocket and smoked it.

    bedroom at this time.

    After Jiang Yu woke up, he subconsciously stretched out his hand and threw himself to the side, but he missed anyone, only a piece of cool bedding.

    It only took such a moment to go from being confused to being sober.

    He sat up abruptly, glanced around, there was no sign of Nan Fu in the room at all, he crawled to the edge of the bed, and found that all the clothes on the floor were gone, and except for some obvious marks, his body was completely washed. clean and dry.

    Omega in estrus is very emotionally unstable, Jiang Yu lost his mind for a moment, and a great panic covered his head.

    Without even thinking about it, he stretched his long legs, took a big leap from the bed, found a nightgown, put it on, and rushed out of the living room in a panic.

    There was no one in the living room, no one in the bathroom, and he stood there for a moment like a dilapidated ship without a sailor.

    Until a very appetizing aroma came from the kitchen, Jiang Yu's nose twitched, and suddenly thought of something, his eyes lit up, he opened the door and ran to the kitchen.

    Just at the moment when he held the handle, the closed kitchen door was suddenly opened from the inside.

    The fragrance of eggs mixed with the smell of smoke scrambled out from behind the door, and the wind from the small windowsill brought Alpha's tall figure into Jiang Yu's eyes.

    Nan Fu heard the rustling outside, and knew that Jiang Yu had woken up. Unexpectedly, when he raised his eyes, the young man with red eyes rushed towards her in a daze.

    She still had a cigarette in her mouth, and when she was hit like this, the ash was scattered on her clothes.

    She quickly took out the cigarette and held it between her fingertips.

    "I didn't do anything in the morning." Nan Fu clamped his chin, lifted it up, observed carefully, and seeing his wet eyes, she couldn't help joking, "Why are you crying?"

    Jiang Yuxiu Trembling, she hugged her waist relyingly, her voice was still hoarse after getting up: "I'm scared when you wake up."

    Nan Fu was amused by his childish words: "My Omega is here, I can run Where are you going?"

    She tapped the tooth marks on the back of his neck: "It's been stamped."

    Jiang Yu stared at her: "Then why didn't you wait for me to get up together?"

    "Aren't I afraid that you will be hungry?" Nan Fu said, "Thinking about ordering some noodles for you." After

    saying that, remembering that the water was still boiling in the pot, she pushed him away a little, and was about to turn off the fire. feet.

    The floor was cold, and the teenager's two shapely feet began to turn red from the cold.

    Nan Fu frowned: "You came out without your shoes on?"

    Jiang Yu heard this, his black eyes looked down, as if he just realized that he didn't wear shoes, and his face showed a little embarrassment.

    Nan Fu patted him on the shoulder: "Go and put on your shoes, I'll come out after cooking the noodles."

    "No."

    Jiang Yu refused this arrangement: "I just want to stay with you, and we won't be apart for a moment."

    After finishing speaking At these words, he blinked very lightly, moved his toes slightly, and realized that he was a little too clingy.

    I don't know if it's because he's being marked or he's in heat, or both, his desire for Alpha grows like a vine, and his heart beats much faster than usual, making him unable to control it at all.

    Fortunately, his Alpha didn't despise him because of this.

    "That's fine," Nan Fu raised the corners of her lips, looked at him softly, and simply hugged him by the waist and sat him directly on the dry marble cooking table, "You sit here and stay with me. "

    Deliberately lowered his voice, the heat and coolness blew past his ears.

    Jiang Yu trembled.

    The water in the pot had boiled long ago, making a gurgling sound as it boiled, and the strong tomato smell filled the noses of the two of them.

    "Are you hungry?" Nan Fu asked him while opening the package of dried noodles.

    Jiang Yu nodded, then shook his head again.

    Hunger is indeed there, but not so obvious.

    Omega in estrus usually only needs to drink water to maintain his physical strength. He is too tired to do so, so he doesn't really want to do extra movements.

    "Eat as much as you want." Nan Fu said, "I'll feed you."

    Seeing what she said, Jiang Yu felt that his appetite seemed to be a little more, and he looked sideways at the busy Alpha beside him.

    The other party has sharp eyebrows and eyes, and his hair rope was pulled down by him as early as last night. The black hair is scattered on her shoulders, barely covering her glands, and making her look colder.

    Looking at it, he inexplicably laughed.

    "What are you smirking at?"

    Nan Fu divided the noodles into bowls and glanced at him.

    "Last night I saw," Jiang Yu put his feet on the door of the cupboard, pursed his lips and said, "You lost control."

    Nan Fu paused: "So?"

    "I feel that you are unique when you are out of control," Jiang Yu pinched his chin, and thought about it for a while, "It is completely different from your serious appearance now, which makes me feel a sense of accomplishment."

    Nan Fu raised his eyebrows Pick, put down the bowl and chopsticks, walked in front of him, stroked those clear eyes with the pulp of her fingers, the image of tears hanging on his eyelashes and refusing to fall still recurred in her mind, her eyes darkened, lazy Said : "Crying like that, you don't give in too much."

    "Fuck! You still have the nerve to say it!" Jiang Yu rubbed the red mark on his collarbone, and condemned her with his eyes, "I fucking said stop, you just Can't you stop?"

    Nan Fu said "Oh", with a half-smile: "If you want it, you can stop it, tool people are not so easy to handle."

    "Just order it," Jiang Yu snorted, pulling the corner of his mouth, " Do you have an opinion?"

    He was sitting on the cooking table, a little taller than Nan Fu, she looked up a little, seeing that he had regained his energy, and suddenly realized that it might be time for extra meals.

    Once this thought comes up, it can no longer be suppressed.

    Nan Fu leaned over, traced the outline of his facial features with his fingers, then clasped the back of his head and kissed him.

    The pheromone wrapped in a faint smell of tobacco spread wantonly, she bit the tip of his tongue lightly, forcing the other's muscles to tremble, and subconsciously hooked her waist.

    The foreheads of the two were touching, and Jiang Yu's beautiful eyebrows were a little blurred by the heat from the kitchen.

    She looked up for a while, and before the other party could react, she leaned over and sucked his sharp Adam's apple.

    Jiang Yu's hand holding her tightened suddenly, a dull gasp leaked from his throat, and the unnamed sweet floral scent pheromone filled the whole kitchen.

    "No problem," the other party's ears turned red and he started to feel hot again, Nan Fu had a panoramic view of his appearance, and after a satisfied laugh, he slowly answered the question just now, "So why don't you order it again? "

    "The order this time," she said word by word, "can only be a request."

    …

    When Nan Fu opened the kitchen window to let out the smell, the two bowls of tomato and egg noodles that had been cooked earlier were no longer edible.

    She hugged Jiang Yu, washed him carefully in the bathroom, and ordered a takeaway with her mobile phone.

    Even if Jiang Yu wasn't hungry, she was a little hungry herself, and the condom was almost gone.

    Only with life-long marking, the probability of Omega pregnancy will be as high as 85%. Therefore, if many Alphas with strong self-control claim to be able to restrain themselves at the last moment, they usually will not choose to wear this condom.

    But Nan Fu still didn't want to take the risk. To be precise, he didn't want Jiang Yu to take the risk, so he bought a few more boxes by the way.

    The nearest supermarket and restaurant can be delivered within 20 minutes.

    The staff who delivered the food was a male Beta. The moment the door opened, his originally numb expression slowly turned red after smelling a certain smell from the person who opened the door.

    This client smelled too sweet, even though he was just a beta, he couldn't help but get hotheaded under such a sweet smell.

    When handing over the lunch box, the male Beta thought for a while, and reminded with kindness: "Are there no inhibitors at home? If you want, I can buy it for you and cover it for you The smell of lily of the valley..."

    Hearing what he said, Nan Fu was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously sniffed his wrist.

    She didn't smell her own pheromone, but only the scent of flowers stained by Jiang Yu on her clothes.

    She was inexplicably upset that someone smelled Jiang Yu's scent, and was about to use her pheromones to frighten this person to reveal her gender, but then she suddenly realized something.

    "You said just now," Nan Fu recited that sentence, staring at him casually, "what's the smell on me?" The

    male Beta was a little dazed when asked, but he answered honestly: "Ling Lan, what I smell is The smell of lily of the valley."

    The tender green grass and the fragrant white flowers blend into a sweet floral fragrance, which is fresh and moist, strong and seductive.

    Every time she buried her senses deeply, what she smelled was this pure and intoxicating pheromone.

    It turned out that its name was lily of the valley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.4K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
605K 63.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
5.9K 150 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...