Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 53

249 6 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 53 Mark She Holds Him Firmly

    ——"Mark me."

    These three words clearly entered Nan Fu's ears, and no one could resist this straightforward invitation.

    Nan Fu picked up Jiang Yu with flushed cheeks by the waist, and walked quickly into the bedroom, but he was restless, writhing silently in her arms.

    The high temperature spread from every inch of his skin, and even the tiny beads of sweat overflowed into the tip of his nose with sweet pheromones, making people dazzled and addicted to it unconsciously.

    He hooked her with both hands, and leaned his hairy head towards her neck, looking for the source that could relieve this suffering.

    The cold ebony fragrance spread, and the heavy warmth enveloped him.

    "Hmm..." Jiang Yu was so comfortable that he couldn't help but let out a soft hum in his throat, his voice was as soft as a lazy cat.

    Nan Fu licked his dry lips, and his lower abdomen became tense from the stimulation of his call.

    After finally reaching the bedroom, she turned on the light in the room.

    After carefully placing Jiang Yu on the bed, Nan Fu reluctantly stood up and walked out again. Before he could take a step, someone grabbed his arm.

    "Where are you going?"

    Omega seemed a little panicked, his eyes were a little wet with anxiety, and even his pheromones were extremely intense, trying to keep the young Alpha and not let her leave.

    The strong scent of flowers almost overwhelmed her remaining rationality. Nan Fu endured the pain. She took a deep breath and explained to him with difficulty: "The things are still in the shopping bag at the door."     "Just a moment," She leaned over to hold the back of Jiang Yu's head, pecked the corner of his lips, tasted a kiss, for the Omega in estrus, the effect was negligible, "Wait for me to come back."     Nan Fu made up his mind and used the fastest speed in his life Bring things back.

    As soon as he entered the door, he saw Jiang Yu curled up on the quilt, his dark eyes were slack, his body trembled slightly, and the chestnut hair on his forehead was soaked in sweat. From a distance, even a strand of hair was very attractive.

    Nan Fu's eyes were stained with complex colors.

    Omega was lying on his side, his exposed neck was smooth and delicate, and two beautiful dimples protruded from his thin collarbone.

    She squinted her eyes, and the ebony fragrance in the air flooded towards him, with gentle comfort and irresistible aggression.

    Jiang Yu was suddenly turned over.

    He fell into a warm embrace.

    The visitor hugged him from behind, his sensitive ears were wrapped in the other's lips and tongue, and Jiang Yu's back began to tingle.

    "Kitten..." Nan Fu called him in a hoarse voice, "Look at me."

    Jiang Yu was already familiar with the smell of her pheromone even though she hadn't marked it yet . Kissed his offered lips.

    Jiang Yu felt that his lower lip was being sucked, and then a slight tingling came, as if he had been bitten lightly, his lips pressed together for two seconds, his jaw was pried open, and a soft thing invaded sharply, like It is to dismantle him into the belly.

    Jiang Yu's head was dizzy from her kiss, greedily absorbing her pheromones, unconsciously uttering hazy syllables.

    The lips and teeth of the two intertwined, and the panting gradually increased.

    When Nan Fu half stood up, there were still some water stains on his lips, before she reached out to dry him, Jiang Yu stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked the corner of his lips, and then swallowed it with his Adam's apple, mixed with Her pheromone seemed to be reluctant to waste a little.

    This move greatly pleases Alpha.

    Nan Fu wrapped his arms around his shoulders, and gently pressed the back of his neck with his other hand in a rewarding manner. The cold fingertips made his skin even hotter.

    The white neck has long been scalded, like a brightly colored crabapple flower, tempting people to bite into it.

    Nan Fu admitted that he was seduced, and even his heartbeat was messed up.

    She didn't even have time to think about whether she should make a mark first, her head was already lowered.

    At the moment when there was a slight pain in the back of the neck, Jiang Yu opened his eyes wide, the folds of his eyelids were stretched, and his dazed obsidian eyes recovered for a moment because of the indistinguishable feeling.

    Alpha's pheromone slowly trickled in from his limbs.

    Jiang Yu began to tremble involuntarily, his whole body seemed to be submerged in a flood, and even his hair was wet when he was fished out.

    Nan Fu supported him so that he would not fall, and his cold eyes were rarely stained with a sense of loss of control.

    The pheromones of rich ebony and rich floral fragrance intertwine at this moment.

    This person is finally his Alpha, Jiang Yu thought in a daze.

    The prolonged marking made his throat constrict, his beautiful eyes were misty, as if washed with water, his slightly parted lips moved, and his voice was already beyond hoarse except for whimpering like a cat.

    After it was over, he was let go by Nan Fu.

    When she left, she reluctantly scraped the skin on the back of his neck.

    Jiang Yu completely softened into a ball.

    Nan Fu observed his reaction, and found that the eyes of the other party were red, and even his shoulders were trembling.

    She felt it was funny and distressed at the same time, touched his hot cheek, and asked with concern: "Is it better?"

    After the baptism of a lot of pheromones, Omega's symptoms were effectively relieved, but Jiang Yu's reaction was still very slow, It took a long time to make a fuzzy "hmm".

    He has completely lost the ability to think.

    This pitiful and miserable appearance inexplicably made the blood boil even more, and it was hard for an Alpha not to like this scene.

    Nan Fu's breathing became disordered for a moment, and the tense string in his head snapped.

    She ran her left hand through his hair and stroked it lightly, in stark contrast to the restlessness of her right hand.

    Thinking of the last time he got hurt by being drunk, Nan Fu calmed down and patiently comforted this kitten who seemed particularly easy to bully.

    Jiang Yu kicked her uncomfortably, his Adam's apple rolled, and he gasped sharply.

    "Good," Nan Fu said softly, tightened his arms, and kissed his cheek, "I'll be fine soon."

    Probably because of fear, the kitten was also trembling tremblingly, but for its health, some checks is essential.

    Jiang Yu's perception of details has become blurred, until the other party withdrew his fingers, the cold light above his head had no color in his sight, and the moonlight outside the window had no color, only the crystals on Nan Fu's fingertips shone brightly under the illumination of the environment .

    She laughed softly, and deliberately leaned in front of the dazed Jiang Yu, and twisted it full of wickedness.

    Jiang Yu was stunned for two seconds, and then the sense of shame overwhelmed him like a sea wave.

    His whole face was burned, like a helpless traveler on the sea, when the huge waves rolled, even the deck was not spared, and the tide flooded.

    He knew how beautiful that hand was, porcelain white as jade, with slender muscles and bones, but such a perfect hand was allowed to be smeared with dirty sea water at this moment, like a god being dragged into the mortal world, looking a bit violent.

    So much so that later, he closed his eyes and wanted to pull her with some distress.

    Nan Fu pursed his lips, watched his reaction with a little interest, and then dodged cunningly, like a hunter playing tricks on his prey.

    Jiang Yusheng glared at her annoyedly, and simply turned his head away from looking at Nan Fu's movements, but never thought that Alpha would abandon him without hesitation in the next moment, and walk out of the tottering ship in the wind and rain.

    The sudden loneliness stunned him for a moment.

    Before he could react, he was turned over again by Nan Fu, his head was buzzing, and he didn't understand what she wanted to do.

    Nan Fu hugged him from behind, tilted his head and kissed his ear, and nibbled the side of his neck lightly, his lips could even clearly feel the beating of light blue arteries.

    "Little cat," she rubbed her chin against him, and whispered in her ear, "support the wall and kneel down."

    Jiang Yu: "!!!"

    Only after being comforted, Jiang Yu's consciousness has slowly returned to the cage, Hearing her words suddenly at this moment, I felt that my brain was plunged into a frenzied storm again.

    This is not the idea that a novice should have at all!

    "Can't you?" Nan Fu lowered her eyelids and pressed the bend of his leg, which was obviously too strong to refuse, but her voice was very slow, and there was even a bit of pitiful disappointment in her tone, "I still I thought I could get closer to you."

    "..."

    Jiang Yu's scalp was numb from her cowardly words.

    How to get closer?

    Where is it closer?

    it goes without saying.

    Alpha's pheromone like the warm winter sun made him miss him, instinct told him that this was his Alpha, don't reject her, listen to her.

    Before Jiang Yu could recover, he found that he had followed what she said, propping up the cold bedside table, his head against the soft pillow, and his tailbone felt numb.

    Nan Fu hugged his thin waist, condescending, with a tough and elegant posture, like a beast that has been suppressed for a long time, savoring her food meticulously.

    Alpha's brand was completely stamped on him.

    Even though he was well prepared, Jiang Yu still felt like he had experienced an unbearable torture. The pain made him subconsciously want to escape, like a dying fish on the beach began to struggle violently.

    But Nan Fu's hands did not allow him to flinch, she pressed him firmly.

    It was also at this time that he realized that the strength he was proud of was vulnerable to her.

    "At this time..." Nan Fu turned his face away, narrowed his eyes, and said with a smile, "Don't provoke me, eh?

    " panting and limp body.

    Because of her Omega, she is completely speechless now.

    In the pitch-black night, it was raining lightly outside, and the clean sheets were a little wet, the young man's lips were red and his teeth were white, and every line was perfect like a priceless oil painting.

    His beautiful dark eyes had lost focus, his face was flushed, and tears flowed out at some point, and at the last moment, he was even crying and begging for mercy.

    In a daze, he remembered what Nan Fu asked him before - when I mark you, will you still cry?

    It turns out that people in this situation will really shed tears.

    It can even be said that his lacrimal glands are completely out of his control, not only the lacrimal glands, but almost all the senses of the body are controlled by the other party.

    If you want him to live, you will live; if you want him to die, you will die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
610K 63.9K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...