Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 49

248 6 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 49 Evening self-study high fever in the mouth, sweet sugar melts

    This suggestive sentence was uttered by her in a very serious and elegant tone, with a sense of contrast that made people blush and heartbeat.

    Jiang Yu wrapped her finger, licked off the saliva on it, and spit it out again.

    After doing all this, he took two deep breaths, and felt the glands on the back of his neck become slightly hot.

    His gaze swept around.

    All the students in the classroom were clapping their hands excitedly and singing in a chorus, the voice seemed to pierce the eardrums. No one noticed the rightmost corner in the last row, and even if they did, they couldn't see anything in the dark.

    This secretive and safe environment made him unable to suppress his provocative thoughts any longer.

    Jiang Yu pulled the chair closer to the left, shortening the distance between him and Nan Fu.

    The eyes adjusted to the darkness, and her features became clear.

    Jiang Yu looked at her innocently, with a pure expression as if he really didn't understand anything, he leaned over and blinked: "Then why do you want to be cruel to me?"

    Warm breath rubbed against his ears.

    Nan Fu was slightly taken aback.

    She didn't expect Jiang Yu to ask such a question, and she looked at him quietly for a while, her dark eyelashes drooping, suppressing some deep emotion.

    "I really want to know?" Nan Fu smiled.

    Jiang Yu nodded, but felt that it was not enough to show his attitude, so he said "um" heavily.

    Barely thinking about it, Nan Fu said slowly: "I want to feed you another candy, kiss you deeply in the classroom, want you to wear the clothes you wore on your birthday again, then tie your hands up, turn over, press Back...I want to stuff a small ball into your mouth, so that you can't make any sound except meowing, understand?"

    Her voice was very low, and she twitched the corners of her lips expressionlessly: " If you understand, don't try to tempt me in the classroom, huh?"

    That last syllable carries an unabashed warning.

    But Jiang Yu has always been a restless character, the more Nan Fu reacted, the more he wanted to provoke her.

    "Why can't it be in the classroom? Because you can't do those things now?" Jiang Yu asked with his head tilted with clear eyes.

    The knees of the two were close to each other, and the heavy winter school uniform pants could not resist their respective hot body temperatures. While talking, he led her hand to put on the back of his neck, and said a little uncomfortablely: "But I am so hot here. "

    Nan Fu pinched the gland almost instinctively. She didn't dare to use too much force on the part that hadn't fully grown yet, and the force was as light as a feather.

    In Jiang Yu's view, her gentleness is the best catalyst.

    He was shivered by her pinch, and he became more courageous: "The latter one can be owed first, but the front one can satisfy you now." He

    squeezed his knees along and rubbed against her, Jiang Yu took advantage of the situation Leaning over, listening to his heart beating like a drum, he whispered: "Sister, is there any more sugar?" The

    back door was not closed tightly, and the wind always came in through the gap.

    The classroom was originally heated, but after the electricity was cut off, the temperature gradually dropped lower and lower, and the piercing wind did not blow away the ambiguity in this small world.

    Nan Fu's breathing froze.

    His invitations were always caught off guard, like an unsharp knife, sharpening on her heart.

    The four eyes are facing each other.

    Nan Fu lowered his eyes halfway, tilted the corners of his mouth almost imperceptibly, as if he was smiling, but his gaze was particularly aggressive.

    Jiang Yu felt that Zhou Yang had made a mistake.

    Not only does this person look cruel when he is not smiling, but he is also cruel when he is smiling. She made his Adam's apple roll involuntarily.

    That kind of deep precipitation mixed with traces, seems to have been practiced in a certain environment for a long time.

    Unreproducible, but also fascinated him.

    Alpha quietly climbed up Jiang Yu's back with a punitive pheromone. In a dangerous situation, he subconsciously leaned back.

    Nan Fu grabbed his hand.

    As if very dissatisfied with his teasing and fleeing movements, she touched along his wrist bones, especially with her wet fingertips revealing an irresistible force.

    Jiang Yu's body leaned lower and lower, and finally lost his balance, and almost fell off the chair with him. It was Nan Fu who supported his dangling back.

    With the other hand, she fished out of her pocket, found a hard fruit candy, and handed it to her mouth. She bit the package with her teeth and tore a corner.

    Hard fruit candies were fed into Jiang Yu's mouth.

    Before he could taste what it was, Nan Fu's kiss was suppressed.

    She poked in along that lip, opened her white teeth, and then touched the little ball of sugar.

    The mouth is hot, the sweet sugar melts, and the lime flavor spreads slowly.

    Jiang Yu liked this taste very much, so he couldn't help rolling it in his mouth twice, and accidentally scratched her with his teeth. He heard Nan Fu grunt in pain, and as if to make up for it, he gently sucked the tip of her tongue .

    Nan Fu was stimulated by his inadvertent behavior, and his mind went blank.

    The students had already sung several songs, and some of them got tired of singing and started chatting and laughing.

    Jiang Yu couldn't hear anything.

    Hanging half up on the seat, his legs inevitably had to be supported by force, but his legs softened after being kissed by Nan Fu, and after a long time they became numb, and his stiff body slowly slid down the chair.

    He squatted halfway under the desk, raised his head to accept her kiss, and unconsciously hooked his arms around her neck.

    The blood has never been so boiling that the body is trembling with excitement.

    It was nothing more than a red-faced and hot kiss, but it still made him feel that he was completely robbed.

    Nan Fu thought that he was afraid, and caressed the raised thin skin carefully, the soothing pheromone penetrated along the pores, squeezing the surrounding air, as if coaxing him gently and silently.

    I do not know how long it has been.

    The English teacher who had gone out earlier came in through the front door. She clapped her hands and motioned for everyone to be quiet: "Students, I asked the school. The electricity will come soon. Everyone stop and sit back..." Before the words

    finished, the original black The lacquered classrooms are dazzled by "brushing", illuminating every unknown corner.

    The sudden light made everyone rub their eyes in unison.

    The English teacher glanced around, and in the huge classroom, the last row near the back door was vacant. There was no one sitting there, and the subject teacher didn't know: "Why didn't you see Jiang Yu, who is Jiang Yu?"

    Forty pairs of eyes Qi Shushu looked to the back row.

    I saw Nan Fu dragging the seat back, and then Jiang Yu stood up slowly, with his head lowered, and Nan Fu blocked his sight for him, so everyone couldn't see the specific situation clearly.

    Seeing this, the English teacher frowned: "Jiang Yu, what are you doing under Nan Fu's table?"

    Jiang Yu was still slurring his words with sugar in his mouth.

    Nan Fu reacted quickly, and answered for him without changing his face: "I'm hungry."

    With the final ending, Jiang Yu fell to the ground, and the candy in Jiang Yu's mouth was crushed by him with a bang.

    There was silence in the classroom for two seconds, and then the students in Class 11 burst out laughing.

    The English teacher hastened to rectify the classroom discipline, rectified, and could not help laughing.

    The usually arrogant and unruly academic boss squatted under the desk and secretly ate a candy when the school had a power outage.

    Yu Chui in the class was so cute by this contrast.

    Hu Wen glanced at the podium, and whispered to his deskmate: "My father is right, what a fucking scum."

    The boy next to him also thought it was right, feeling that he had seen through everything: "How about brother Yu likes it? Who wouldn't like it if he can play like this?" The

    two looked at each other, revealing a wretched smile.

    But jokes are jokes, most people didn't think they really did anything, this kind of booing is the same for any high school couple.

    There are also very few people, such as Shen Jia, who has both piercing eyes and intracranial maglev train tracks, and has noticed something tricky.

    Brother Yu's bangs were messed up, his chest was heaving, his breathing was unsteady, and with his red eyes and bright lips, it was hard not to suspect that he had just been trampled.

    With just one glance, Shen Jia covered her mouth with tears in her eyes, and drove the CP Tongren car to the highest speed.

    The English teacher resumed his lecture, as the incident of the power outage was quickly forgotten by everyone.

    Seeing that Jiang Yu's dark eyes were closed and he didn't respond, Nan Fu couldn't help but bumped him with his elbow: "Are you angry?"

    Jiang Yu didn't speak.

    Nan Fu stared at him sideways, and explained in a low voice: "I just said that because I thought it was better to be half-truths and half-false than to cover up the truth, so that everyone would not believe it. I didn't want to embarrass you."

    The root of Jiang Yu's thinking Not about this.

    His beating heart still hadn't calmed down a bit.

    The glands were gradually recovering, and he found that his desire for her was getting stronger and stronger, and the giant beast living in his heart was clamoring to break through the restraint.

    "Not angry..." Jiang Yu's lips moved, and his tone was light and light, "I was just thinking, when will I have to wait until I can completely let you belong to me."

    Hearing this, Nan Fu smiled: "So Hurry up."

    Jiang Yu's beautiful eyes awoke, and she glanced at her: "No way?"

    "It's okay, but I think, there's no need to worry," Nan Fu took advantage of the English teacher's inattention, turned his head, smiled softly, and slowly Slowly spit out, "Sooner or later it will be yours, and you won't be able to slip away in this life."

    Jiang Yu was stunned.

    Before he could speak, Nan Fu had already turned her head. Her profile face was sharp and her eyelashes were long and thick, making her eyebrows and eyes more clean.

    As if she felt that what she said just now was a bit too nasty, she looked at the blackboard, curled up her fingers and pressed buttons on the table, and urged uncomfortably: "Okay, let's talk about it after class. I'm going to attend the class."

    "Listen to the class?" Jiang Yu was overwhelmed with curiosity, "Aren't you unwilling to go to university, why are you starting to attend classes again?"

    Nan Fu's lips parted.

    Of course, the reason for attending classes is to study hard, and of course to study hard because she is willing to look forward to university.

    She wanted to tell Jiang Yu very much.

    She wanted to be admitted to the military academy, to go to university at the same place as him, to be someone who could stand side by side with him, and to be recognized by Jiang's family.

    It is very difficult to pick out each of these things, but with her character, she hardly does anything that is not sure.

    But the existence of Jiang Yu made her want to try more on these unlikely things.

    Her boyfriend is so good in the future, she has to make herself look more right when standing next to him.

    Nan Fu was full of heart and soul, and muttered for a long time, but finally did not answer.

    It's too fucking embarrassing to say so hypocritically.

    It happened that the English teacher on the podium asked the rest of the time for self-study, Nan Fu quickly changed the subject, and moved the paper over: "I didn't understand this reading comprehension just now, can you explain it to me?"

    However, Jiang Yu didn't like this One set, he explained the topic to her in a flat tone, and his eyes fell on her face again.

    The two stared at each other for a few seconds.

    When Nan Fu was defeated, his thoughts moved slightly, and he said casually: "Isn't the exam coming soon? I want to stabilize my grades."

    Jiang Yu snorted: "I can help you check for omissions and fill in the gaps, and focus on reviewing." The

    implication is that you only need to Listening to Mr. Xiao Jiang's lectures, you can get twice the result with half the effort and win the gold list title.

    Unexpectedly, Nan Fu deliberately misunderstood, and took advantage of the opportunity to agree: "Okay, you will come to the dormitory to find me that weekend?"     Jiang

    Yu: "?"

It was very exciting to review this kind of thing for her in the dormitory.

    So he was silent for a moment, and made a vague "hmm".

    After a pause, he thought of something again, his face became a little nervous, he poked his head and said to her, "By then...the gland should grow well."

    Nan Fu just lowered his head.

    He blew in her ear, curled his lips, his eyes were clear, and he didn't know whether he was dead or alive: "When the gland is cured, you can do whatever you want to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...
26.5K 901 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...
74.7K 3.1K 51
Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she muddleheadedly completed the first great har...
587K 61.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...