Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

Por fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 48

241 5 0
Por fanyi__

Chapter 48

    Self-study on Sunday night.

    As soon as Nan Fu appeared in the classroom, he received the double stares of Zhou Yang and Shen Jia.

    "Mr. Nan, I have something to ask you!" Zhou Yang looked her up and down with squinted eyes, and said angrily, "Friday night, we finished singing K, everyone is here, except you and brother Yu, Shen Jia said that you guys went back early, it’s okay to lie to the class monitor, I don’t believe it, and said——what did you and brother Yu do?”

    Shen Jia didn’t speak, but he just sat there and laughed, which can make people feel goosebumps pimple.

    Nan Fu felt that the two were interrogating the prisoner, raised his eyebrows generously, and said with a smile, "I thought it was obvious."

    This sentence is equivalent to a personal confession, making the two people present look at each other, directly crazy.

    Zhou Yang exclaimed: "Yes, Mr. Nan, you are really good. Everyone's Alpha is playing with Omega, but you are good, playing with brothers. I, Zhou, have all the respect for you, and I am willing to bow down!"

    Shen Jia: "Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhh, it's come true, it's really come true—"

    Shen Jia held half of her face in ecstasy: "Oh my God, this world is so beautiful! Please, get married in situ! In this way, I will be here You have no regrets."

    Nan Fu curled his lips, and said half-jokingly and half-seriously: "Then I will try to make you have no regrets as soon as possible."

    Shen Jia: "!!!!"

    In order to prevent himself from screaming too loudly, he Biting the back of her hand, the old mother nodded tearfully as if dying.

    Zhou Yang continued to babble: "Sure enough, the Alpha dormitory is a dangerous place, maybe the fucking chrysanthemum will not be safe..."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    She kicked Zhou Yang's chair and scolded with a smile: " Young man, I advise you to be cautious in your words and deeds."

    Hearing this, Zhou Yang suddenly remembered that post on the forum, in which it was rumored that Jiang Yu suffered for love - this is really a frighteningly terrifying thing.

    He once thought that the person who could take his brother Yu hadn't been born yet, but he didn't expect that the one in front of him not only took but also suppressed.

    Shen Jia: "It doesn't matter, in short, you two are together, so it's unreasonable not to invite a table to celebrate?"

    Nan Fu also had the same intention: "Then wait for Jiang Yu to come, and invite you to go out for dinner together. Speaking of

    Jiang Yu, Zhou Yang glanced outside the classroom, then checked the time, and found that it was past six o'clock.

    "What's the matter with Brother Yu, why don't you come now?" He muttered, "Could it be that he became a petite wife as soon as he fell in love? She hides from no one?"

    Shen Jia: "Yes, I'm afraid of disturbing you these days You guys don’t dare to find him on WeChat.”

    “He’s on leave and he’s not feeling well,” Nan Fu explained briefly, “I’ll only come to school on Tuesday.”

    “Is it all right?” Shen Jia worried.

    "No," Nan Fu said, "his father is with him."

    Hearing that it was all right, the two joked a few more times before turning back to their seats.

    During the evening self-study, Luo Tai announced the time of the joint exam next week, which was the last major exam before the end of the term.

    Without Jiang Yu, Nan Fu was so bored that he began to listen to the class seriously.

    After finally finishing school, I turned my head to ask Jiang Yu if he had packed up, but suddenly found that the seat next to him was empty.

    She paused, and clicked her tongue lightly, not used to it.

    Jiang's family sent people to the dormitory to remove Jiang Yu's belongings during evening self-study. Nan Fu opened the dormitory door, but didn't realize it for a while, almost thinking that the dormitory was burglarized.

    After standing at the door for a few seconds, she backed out again.

    When I reopened it, I had expectations in my heart and accepted the reality.

    Jiang Yu went back to school on Tuesday.

    After self-study in the morning, Nan Fu entered the classroom through the back door with a bag of soy milk, and immediately saw the boy on the seat who was hanging his schoolbag on the back of the chair.

    He lowered his head, exposing the smooth glands on the back of his neck. The gauze had been removed, but the surrounding skin was still a little red.

    Jiang Yu seemed to feel something, suddenly raised his head, and met her gaze.

    He moved his eyes down and landed on the other person's hand holding the soy milk: "Why do you have breakfast at this hour? Don't you always eat it before self-study?"

    It's still so simple.

    "It's not always," Nan Fu smiled, "I bought it so early because I was afraid that you would be hungry in class. If you live by yourself, you can deal with it casually."

    Jiang Yu didn't expect her to say that, and was slightly stunned.

    There were not many people in the classroom at the moment, Nan Fu drank the soy milk in a few sips, took Jiang Yu's hand and sat down facing him: "How are you doing in the hospital these two days? Have you had any adverse reactions?"

    Jiang Yu Shaking his head: "The doctor said that he is recovering well, and he feels the same as before, just..."

    He paused, and sniffed at her body, and the faint and warm smell lingered at the tip of his nose: "For pheromones. It seems to be more sensitive, and I can distinguish emotions other than oppression."

    Nan Fu looked at his intimate movements and did not stop: "Then do you smell my current emotions?"

    Jiang Yu thought for a while: "Now ... seems to be happy?"

    Nan Fu: "No."

    Jiang Yu glanced at her suspiciously.

    Nan Fu hooked his little finger, fingers penetrated through his fingers one by one, finally clasped him, and said slowly: "I miss you."

    She took advantage of the situation to pull him over, and quickly kissed the corner of his lips: "Little cat, I miss you so much." If I

    didn't answer last time, I don't know if it's too late to answer now.

    But looking at Jiang Yu's rather appreciative expression, she couldn't hold back and rubbed his hair.

    Before Nan Fu raised his hand, a classmate who had just stepped out of the back door suddenly saw this scene, screamed in fright and immediately retracted his foot.

    Nan Fu: "..."

    She deeply understood that in the developed Internet age, the law that one person knows equals the whole school knows, so she stepped back a little, and smiled helplessly: "What should I do, it's all exposed now."

    "It's okay," Jiang Yu It didn't matter, I even felt that it was

    right for him, "I didn't want to hide it from anyone, and if I didn't do something substantive, how would they know that we were here for real?" Forum flipped.

    It was probably some time ago that he and Nan Fu didn't get any more splashes in the school, and the CP fans of the two wilted. Teach CP.

    The reason was that people in Class 11 passed on a few pictures of Nan Fu and Zhou Yang being punished to do push-ups last time, and he remembered the accompanying text clearly.

    [The two Alphas with the top three appearances in the class were found by the class teacher. The front desk didn’t know what they wrote to the back desk. Anyway, the expression on the front desk begging the back desk is too cute. The key is the back desk. Quite impatient, after the front desk begged her! answer! answer! up! I’m so spoiled]

    Jiang Yu is a little annoyed by this feeling. In the past, when he was rumored by others, he would at most scold the rumor-monger as an idiot, and sometimes he didn’t even bother to listen. Calling that person an idiot, and trying to heal that person's eyes and brain.

    The person Nan Fu was looking at was clearly him! It's not a wild man!

    As Nan Fu expected, within a day, the forum was swamped by the fact that "Fu Yu CP is real".

    Accompanied by one post after another knocking on CP, the previous [Jiang Yu and Nan Fu are together, do you think who attacks and who suffers? 】The voting post also inspired a new round of voting at the deadline.

    In the end, Nan Fu won by an overwhelming advantage.

    And got a new title with a strong literary taste: the cruel lover of the big brother.

    Before the evening self-study class, when Shen Jia came to talk about this matter with Nan Fu excitedly, Nan Fu couldn't understand it.

    She couldn't figure out why she was cruel?

    Zhou Yang was laughing beside him like crazy: "Hahahahaha, I didn't say that, Mr. Nan, when you're not smiling, you look really cruel. I think there's nothing wrong with using this adjective!"

    Then Nan Fu held back expression, looking at him quietly.

    Zhou Yang was intimidated, and his laughter stopped abruptly: "Cruel! How fucking cruel!"

    Just as he was speaking, the class bell rang.

    Nan Fu turned his head and saw that Jiang Yu was still flipping through the post with great interest, with a slight curve on his lips.

    She looked as if she was quite satisfied with her new title.

    Nan Fu licked his lips, and suddenly felt that he had received some kind of hint.

    At around eight o'clock in the evening, the school's electrical circuit broke down suddenly, and the English teacher was still explaining the papers to everyone, but the whole school suddenly fell into darkness.

    The classroom is shrouded in pitch black night.

    The students, who were overwhelmed by heavy books, were particularly sensitive to the power outage. After two seconds of surprise, they burst into cheers at the same time.

    After the English teacher said "wait", he went out to find out the situation.

    The students were very active. The cultural and entertainment committee had a discussion with the squad leader. In order to stabilize the discipline, they sang a love song.

    The uniform voice echoed in the darkness, Jiang Yu was too lazy to open his voice, and stretched his hand into the belly of the table, wanting to listen to the song with headphones.

    Someone touched his shoulder.

    Jiang Yu tilted his head subconsciously, under the moonlight, his vision was hazy, but he clearly saw Nan Fu spread out his palm towards him.

    "Candy?"

    Her voice is mixed with the rising and falling chorus, which is more beautiful than a love song.

    Jiang Yu couldn't help lowering his head and took the candy.

    The lines on her palm were very light, and the touch of her lips was not obvious, so he tentatively stretched out the tip of his tongue, and outlined it twice at the most central intersection.

    In the night after the power outage, many things couldn't be seen clearly, but Jiang Yu could still feel the other party's eyes darken suddenly.

    With a familiar sense of aggression.

    He chewed twice calmly, then frowned suddenly: "Why is it soft candy?"

    Nan Fu: "Don't like it?"

    "It's not that I don't like it," Jiang Yu said, "It's just soft and sticky.

    " Already?" Nan Fu raised his hand upwards, rubbed his index finger against the corner of his mouth twice, "May I touch?"

    Jiang Yu's ears turned red.

    "It's not really sticky, I'm just saying," his Adam's apple was rolling, his heartbeat was a little uncontrollable, "but if you want to touch, you can..."

    Before Nan Fu could speak, he tilted his head to the side and opened his mouth Caught her fingers.

    The tip of her soft and wet tongue licked her fingertips tremblingly.

    Suddenly being sucked by him, Nan Fu was suffocated for a moment. She scratched him with her fingers, sighed, and agreed with that ridiculous new title for no reason.

    "Little cat, your appearance makes me want to be cruel to you."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.2K 358 104
[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finally waited for that assassination opportun...
64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...
13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...