Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 47

251 8 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 47 Treatment Will Never Let You Down

    After Nan Fu said "hug", Jiang Yu's legs approached her uncontrollably.

    From walking to running, the moment he stretched out his hand, Nan Fu hugged his waist urgently, her body trembled violently, her trembling eyelashes seemed to be struggling in fear.

    Jiang Yu tightened his strength, and hugged her harder and harder. Alpha's pheromones surrounded him, unlike any time before, it was so gentle that he wanted to shed tears.

    "Isn't that right..." Before Jiang Yu finished speaking, Nan Fu covered her lips.

    Her fingertips rubbed against his lips twice: "Don't talk, let me hold you for a while."

    Nan Fu closed her eyes and rubbed her head against his lower abdomen dependently. The warm touch made her feel the whole body Finally came alive.

    Jiang Yu tensed up all over.

    Slowly, his waist seemed to be pressed by her. Jiang Yu reflexively wanted to push back, but was hooked back hard by the other party's hands surrounding him.

    "Don't hide from me," Nan Fu murmured, as if she felt that the words were too strong, and she changed the subtext, "Don't leave me..."

    Jiang Yu heard Nan Fu say this sentence twice.

    He suddenly realized that he seemed to understand why Nan Fu never made friends.

    Too afraid of losing, so afraid that I would rather not have it.

    I am too used to losing, and I am so used to it that every time I accept and approach, I can predict how disappointed I will be in the future.

    "I won't hide from you..." Jiang Yu's eyes were sour, trying to hold back his emotions, "I will always be with you and never let you down." The

    air was silent for two seconds.

    Nan Fu was still immersed in the horror of the treatment just now, but now he heard such a sentence, he couldn't hold back, and shrugged his shoulders twice.

    Jiang Yu felt the trembling of her body holding back her laughter, her face became embarrassed, and her expression turned cold: "You fucking...don't hug, let go!"

    Nan Fu didn't let go, and simply stood up from the sofa, but his hands were still wrapped around his waist.

    "I'm not laughing at you," Nan Fu explained with a smile, "I think what you said just now seems to be a bit too heavy, so heavy that it makes people think about it."

    She deliberately dragged her tongue and said: " Never let me down, don't let me down in any aspect?"

    Jiang Yu reacted for two seconds before she understood what she meant.

    "..." The tips of

    his ears turned slightly red.

    The danger in the other party's words was not concealed. To be honest, he was a little panicked deep in his heart.

    The memory of that night before was still fresh, especially Nan Fu's two fingers were quite painful. Thinking about it afterwards, I don't know how he ate it when he went on a rampage no matter what.

    But he likes her so much that he wants to give her everything.

    For two seconds, Jiang Yu gritted his teeth, nodded his head, and said softly, "Yes, I won't disappoint you in any way..."

    Nan Fu was stunned, and then laughed: "Then I made a lot of money "

    "Anyway, I don't feel bad," Jiang Yu said seriously, "I just want to see you happy."

    Nan Fu looked down at him for a while, her pheromone increased instead of decreasing, plundering his senses, she slowly Tun said: "Why don't you stop talking."

    Jiang Yu's ears were pricked by her tone: "?"

    Nan Fu tightened his arms, lowered his head, and leaned closer to the back of his neck.

    Just after the operation, Jiang Yu's gland was still covered with gauze, and the smell of the liquid medicine was very pungent, but it didn't affect the attractiveness of this thin protrusion to her at all.

    "Go on," Nan Fu sighed while staring at the back of his neck, and laughed softly, "It will make me want to mark you right now, the kind that won't work if anyone stops you."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    He originally thought that he was the one who couldn't wait, but now seeing Nan Fu's appearance, he seemed to be unable to tell who was more.

    He couldn't help pushing her: "Then how do you feel now after the treatment?"

    Nan Fu let go of him, and lazily sat back on the sofa: "That's it, except for a little stomachache, it doesn't seem to be as painful as imagined

    After a pause, she added: "It's bearable pain." Jiang

    Yu took a look at the environment of the treatment room. The lighting, heavy curtains, and this sofa were all furnished according to the Nan family's furnishings.

    He frowned, puzzled, and said, "Shouldn't psychotherapy be about guidance? Why is it that putting you here makes you feel uncomfortable?"

    Without waiting for Nan Fu to speak, a man and a woman in white came in outside the treatment room. Doctor in lab coat.

    "It is indeed intentional," the female doctor explained in professional terms after sitting down, "This is different from ordinary psychotherapy. We call it shock therapy. In short, it is to deliberately let the patient Being in a horrible situation that she doesn't want to face in the depths of her heart, so as to deepen her anxiety."

    Jiang Yu asked with a little worry: "It's so exciting, will something happen?" The

    female doctor smiled: "This The whole process is to verify this answer. Even if she is in great pain, we will not allow her to take any evasive actions until the nervous system reaction reaches the critical value, and she will have various symptoms of discomfort in her body, and in the end she will feel the most painful. But that's it ."

    "Fuck..." Jiang Yu glanced at Nan Fu, who was drooping and silent, and couldn't help but swear, "Who came up with such a crude treatment method? What if it drives people crazy?"

    " Of course, I have considered all these," said the female doctor, "patients with low tolerance will generally not use this treatment."

    She also looked at Nan Fu, showing a comforting smile of a psychiatrist: "But Nan Fu said that she can bear it, and now it seems that she can bear it."

    Jiang Yu's face was as cold as ice.

    Nan Fu touched his arm and comforted him: "Don't worry, this shock therapy is quite effective for me. It's fast, accurate, and the treatment cycle is short, which is especially suitable for me."

    Jiang Yu's lips were almost pursed into a straight line, After a while, he said in a hoarse voice: "Then how many times do you have to go through a situation like this?"

    Nan Fu couldn't answer, and looked at the female doctor.     The female doctor

    continued: "It is best to have treatment once a week. As for a complete cure, it depends on whether she will have an irritation reaction when faced with the actual situation."

Coughed.

    After a few people followed their reputation, he said to Jiang Yu: "Student Jiang, right? I went to the ward to look for you just now, but Mr. Xu said that you came to the psychological treatment room. I just said something on it. It's not good to be in front of Mr. Xu." Said face to face, I'll come down to find you."

    Jiang Yu recognized that this person was the doctor who performed the surgery on him, and immediately frowned: "What's the matter?"

    "It's about you and... your girlfriend," The male doctor meant something, and said embarrassingly, "During the recovery period of the glands, if there is too much intimate contact between you, it will not be conducive to recovery."

    As soon as these words came out, Jiang Yu and Nan Fu were both stunned. .

    Nan Fu recalled the marks all over Jiang Yu's body yesterday, except for his neck, they were almost all over.

    Apparently the surgeon saw it too.

    Gradually, the eyes of both of them became a little embarrassed.

    The male doctor waved his hand: "It's actually nothing, it's normal, but my suggestion is, at least until Jiang's glands grow back, try to avoid aggressive behavior."

    At this time, the female doctor also said: "My suggestion is the same. In this way, Nan Fu's mood is not stable at the moment, and if he is stimulated too frequently by Omega pheromones, the treatment may be useless."

    Nan Fu and Jiang Yu looked at each other, and then fell silent.

    The two doctors said it so clearly, it is not difficult to guess whose handwriting it is.

    However, Jiang Yu didn't object this time. He seemed to have thought of something, and said absent-mindedly: "I know, I will follow the doctor's advice."

    Seeing his agreement, the two doctors winked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief.

    This is a department after all, Nan Fu and Jiang Yu got up and walked out.

    The smell of the hospital was not very pleasant, but in just a few months, they had entered the hospital too many times, which made Nan Fu suddenly hate this place.

    Jiang Yu had just finished the operation, and his body was still very weak. He had to stay and observe for a day, so they didn't go far, and they were in the smoking area.

    There was no one on this floor, Nan Fu took out a cigarette case from his pocket, knocked out one, put it in his mouth, but didn't light it.

    She was quietly waiting for Jiang Yu to speak.

    "I'm going back." Jiang Yu took a deep breath with a difficult tone.

    Nan Fu's temples twitched.

    He didn't say where to go back, but she always felt a faint premonition in her heart, which inexplicably made her feel a little flustered.

    This feeling has not appeared for many years.

    Ever since he was with Jiang Yu, he has suppressed her many principles and habits.

    "I'm going home to live," Jiang Yu said with a little irritability, "Maybe I won't be able to stay in the dormitory with you anymore."

    Nan Fu gritted his cigarette butt twice.

    A few seconds later, she said in a relaxed tone: "It's okay to go back, it's really not good to live with me like this. When will you move? Do you need my help?"

    Jiang Yu's lips moved: "Tonight."

    Nan Fu was stunned : "So fast..."

    "My dad asked for it," Jiang Yu said, "I can't help it."

    "I know." Afraid that he didn't understand, Nan Fu said again, "I understand. .”

    "After I moved out," Jiang Yuwu's eyelashes were covered down, and his expression could not be seen clearly, "You can't live with others, and Alpha can't either." The

    atmosphere was so dull that he couldn't breathe, Nan Fu asked him jokingly: "The possessiveness is so strong, and the control is quite strict?"

    Jiang Yu ignored her teasing, and said sullenly: "Aren't you uncomfortable?"

    Nan Fu was silent for a moment.

    "Don't you have to accept it no matter how uncomfortable it is?" She pinched his earlobe and let out a low laugh, "It's a blessing that your father didn't force us to separate. Beside, where I can see, I am already satisfied."

    "But I am not satisfied." Jiang Yu clenched his fists, "I don't want to be separated from you, at least not in such a ridiculous way."

    "Wait a minute Me," he stared at the crowd coming and going from the glass window, his eyes were cold, "soon, soon I won't be controlled by others like this."

    He retracted his gaze, and his eyes stayed on Nan Fu: "Do you believe me?"

    In the future, the people in charge of the Jiang family, who will be feared in the business world, stand in front of him.

    Nan Fu thought with emotion, what reason does she have for not believing it?

    "I believe, of course. Our brother Yu," Nan Fu lowered his eyes slightly, his cool lips were printed on his eyelids, and his brown eyes were full of a clear smile, "I will never let you down." of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
609K 63.9K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...