Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 46

235 5 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 46

    About ten minutes later, Jiang Yu hung up the phone.

    Nan Fu saw that his face was not very good-looking, and worried flashed in his eyes: "How to say, the operation risk is too high?"

    "No," Jiang Yu shook his head, "The operation time has been set, and it can be done tomorrow."

    Nan Fu Fu said "yes": "Then I will accompany you tomorrow."

    "No need," Jiang Yu glanced at her, "It's fine to have my dad with me tomorrow."

    Nan Fu met his cold gaze, understand what.

    It's not the surgery problem, that's her problem.

    She turned the drink in her hand and asked him: "Did your father put pressure on you?"

    Jiang Yu was silent for a moment.

    The result of his conversation with Xu Huaiyin was not satisfactory, and it could even be said that the conversation broke down a bit, but it didn't affect him. The Jiang family had a plan for his future, and he also had a plan for his own future. Now this plan Here, there is one more Nan Fu.

    What he was afraid of was that the Jiang family would make trouble for her when he was going in the direction he planned.

    After thinking about it, he still told Nan Fu about Xu Huaiyin asking him to pretend to be A: "My parents' marriage has to be preserved by me. Although this matter itself is quite funny, I also feel that it is not public right now. So I have to trouble you to keep it a secret for me."

    After hearing this, Nan Fu was also silent for a while.

    She looked at Jiang Yu with a complicated expression, until then she realized that Jiang Yu in her previous life was also an Omega pretending to be A.

    Even though she stayed with him at that time, she never smelled the slightest bit of pheromone from him, almost no Omega could do this.

    From the age of seventeen to the age of twenty-four, there were countless estrus periods and countless doses of inhibitors. Could it be that he endured it all so carefully?

    Thinking of this made her heart ache.

    "I will keep it secret for you." Nan Fu said slowly, "When do you want to make it public, we will make it public again."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu secretly laughed at himself.

    As far as his father's attitude towards his mother is concerned, can he still make it public one day?

    But he didn't show it on the face, and Chao Nanfu raised the corner of his lower lip comfortingly: "It's actually fine, being an Alpha is pretty good, you don't have to worry about me too much." After a pause, he emphasized, "I will answer all questions. Solve it."

    Seeing that he was unwilling to speak, Nan Fu didn't continue to ask, but insisted: "I want to accompany you tomorrow." She joked: "You don't want me to go, is it because you don't want me to see you Parents?"

    "That's not what I mean," Jiang Yu frowned, and tried to use a gentle tone, "My dad...may make it difficult for others, and it doesn't mean that we are not allowed to be together, but he may not be so optimistic..."

    Nan Fu stretched out her hand to rub his hair, and said indifferently: "I understand, to be honest, if I were your father, I might not be too optimistic..."

    Before Jiang Yu stared over, she laughed and said: "But I I'm ready, from the moment I'm with you, I'm ready to face this."

    "Little cat, don't think of me as vulnerable."

    Jiang Yu leaned on her shoulder, He raised his head to meet her gaze.

    Lovers should trust each other.

    Nam Fu seems to trust him unconditionally from the moment the relationship was established, so maybe he can do the same.

    After a while, Jiang Yu changed his tone and said in a relaxed tone: "Okay, tomorrow, I will meet my parents."

    Early on Sunday morning, Nan Fu took a taxi to the hospital where Jiang Yu was undergoing surgery.

    Jiang Yu informed late, and when Nan Fu arrived, he had already been pushed into the operating room.

    Xu Huaiyin was the only one at the door of the operating room.

    The man who was just in his forties, his eyebrows and eyes are somewhat similar to Jiang Yu, but he is not as beautiful and aggressive as Jiang Yu. Instead, he has a refined and gentle temperament, probably due to proper maintenance, and the years have hardly left too much on him. There are many traces, but there are a few mature lines in the corners of the eyes when he smiles.

    "Hello, Uncle Xu."

    Nan Fu walked over and greeted him first.

    Xu Huaiyin slightly bent his lower lip in response. He stared at the signal light that said "in operation" in front of him, but there was no smile in his eyes: "The success rate of gland restoration surgery is 70%. If the operation is not successful , will cause permanent damage to Xiaoyu’s glands—do you know what this concept is?”

    He cut to the chase: “If it wasn’t for you, Xiaoyu would never do these things that are no different from self-mutilation.”

    Nan Fu fixed his eyes, nodded, and said seriously: "In the future, I will do my best not to let him suffer from this kind of harm."

    Xu Huaiyin glanced at her with a half-smile: "Your promise is not convincing at all. .”

    He took out a folder from his handbag and handed it to her: “An Alpha who can’t accept Omega pheromones, what qualifications does he have to say that? Your illness itself is a kind of harm to him. "

    Nan Fu took the folder and flipped through it. It contained information about investigating her, and almost all her experiences from childhood to adulthood were in it.

    Nan Fu's eyes darkened, and he suddenly had a feeling of being peeped into his life.

    If someone else had investigated her like this, she would have turned her face a long time ago, but the man in front of her was none other than Jiang Yu's father.

    "Uncle Xu doesn't need to worry about this," Nan Fu pursed his lips, "I will overcome."

    "Overcome?" Xu Huaiyin seemed to hear some joke, "How long will it take? One month? Half a year? One year? What do you think? Is it appropriate for Xiao Yu to spend time with you like this?"

    Nan Fu was speechless.

    How long it would take to get over it she couldn't be sure.

    After all, he has lived two lifetimes, Xu Huaiyin's hints were too obvious, so Nan Fu asked sincerely: "What does Uncle Xu mean?"

    Xu Huaiyin: "Go to the doctor now. "

    Nan Fu opened his eyes slightly: "Now?"

    "It's now," Xu Huaiyin locked his eyes on her, "I made an appointment with a psychiatrist for you before I came. I want you to have treatment right away. Show some sincerity, at least see results after Xiaoyu's glands recover, otherwise..."

    He didn't say any more, but he knew that Nan Fu could understand.

    No parent would want their Omega child to endure pain that his Alpha couldn't mark.

    Xu Huai did this because firstly, he wanted Nan Fu to retreat under the psychological pressure, and secondly, he wanted Jiang Yu to see that the people he liked were nothing more than that.

    Nan Fu clenched his fists, his face turned pale for a moment.

    Xu Huaiyin had a panoramic view of her expression, and calmly said, "Why, you don't want to?"

    "No..." Nan Fu said softly.

    "But I think you are quite reluctant, you still have a chance to regret it now," Xu Huaiyin smiled gently, "There is no need to force yourself like this, is there?"

    Nan Fu glanced at the closed operating room He opened the door, turned his gaze back to Xu Huaiyin, and looked at him silently.

    She always knew she had a mental problem.

    But she didn't think it was necessary to go for treatment, or she didn't want to let go of the past.

    In her previous life, she actually went to see a psychiatrist. The doctor said that the scientific name of her illness is psychogenic vomiting. As long as she is stimulated by the environment or memory, she will vomit, and then develop symptoms such as anxiety, nervous insomnia.

    If you want to cure from the root cause, the best way is psychological counseling, coupled with drug treatment, which may produce many side effects, whether it is cured or not is another matter.

    She directly rejected this treatment plan at that time, probably because the environment formed a habit, and she rarely did things that she was not sure about, so this matter has been dragged on.

    If she hadn't met Jiang Yu in advance, she probably wouldn't have cared about it in her life.

    But he showed up.

    Such a good Jiang Yu, a wanton and dazzling Jiang Yu, made her irresistible, and Jiang Yu, who was worth her hard work, appeared in her life ahead of time.

    She has flinched in front of Jiang Yu too many times, so this time, she didn't want him to walk alone on that back road, she wanted to walk side by side with him.

    The corridor was quiet, except for the occasional hurried footsteps of nurses passing by, and the elevator closing and opening with a "ding".

    After a long time, just when Xu Huaiyin thought that Nan Fu would not answer, he heard her say in a very low voice: "Okay, give me the doctor's department number." It

    was not the expected answer, Xu Huaiyin suddenly raised his eyes and stood up. He froze thoughtfully on the spot.

    Jiang Yu's operation lasted for two hours, and when the anesthesia wore off, another hour passed.

    When he woke up, Xu Huaiyin stood in front of his hospital bed, wiping the cold sweat off his forehead.

    He looked back, but he didn't see Nan Fu, for a moment he didn't know whether he was disappointed or relieved.

    Xu Huaiyin noticed his gaze, sighed and said: "She is in the psychotherapy room now."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu almost instantly understood what Xu Huaiyin and Nan Fu said during the operation, and his complexion was very bad , almost jumped up from the hospital bed: "You asked her to go?"

    "Yes." Xu Huaiyin didn't hide anything, before Jiang Yu questioned him, he smiled helplessly, "If I want to be our Xiaoyu's Alpha, I have to Let's see if she is brave enough."

    Xu Huaiyin sighed, and said: "I didn't ask the doctor about her specific treatment, but I heard that the process was not very good, and the shadow of her childhood was relatively deep. After such a past, this child actually survived like this. Really. Amazing..."

    Jiang Yu pursed his lips, reaching out to pull the indwelling needle on the back of his hand.

    Xu Huai quickly held him down with his hand because of his poor eyesight: "Don't worry, she has recovered. The treatment situation is more optimistic than the doctor imagined. What is more important now is your recovery..."

    When he saw Jiang Yu's dark eyes, his voice It got slower and slower, and I couldn't even speak anymore.

    He had seen this look in his eyes before.

    "I'm going to find her." Jiang Yu said with no expression on his face.

    Xu Huaiyin looked at him for a long time, finally closed his eyes, and finally let go.

    Nan Fu seemed to have a nightmare, and the dream was full of scenes and people she hated.

    An old community room with two bedrooms and one living room, heavy curtains that don't see the sun, and Nan Zhengcheng's angry face.

    After divorcing Yu Wan, Nan Zhengcheng took her to move. The new home is not much different than before. The only change is that she can't find a way to leave.

    Nan Zhengcheng monitored her whereabouts, and if she had the slightest thought of running away, he would immediately catch her back.

    She couldn't escape, and she simply never escaped again.

    The first time Nan Zhengcheng brought Omega back was not long after he had just moved.

    When she came back from school, there was leftover fast food on the dining table, and a man with sloppy eyes was lying on the broken leather sofa.

    Nan Zhengcheng seemed to have gone to take a shower.

    The moment the man saw her, his eyes lit up.

    "Are you an Alpha too?" The man got up and walked towards her, bent slightly to look at her, "How old is little Alpha?"

    Nan Fu glanced at him vigilantly, without saying a word, turned around and wanted to go to his room.

    The man grabbed her schoolbag and pulled her back.

    "Don't go, you look so good-looking, just look at this pink and jade-carved appearance, you're just a little thinner..." The man pinched her cheeks, "Your eyes are also a little fierce. Cute," he smiled When she woke up, her bright red lips were like a ghost dragging her to hell, "Do you want to smell what my brother's pheromone smells like?

    " He really wanted to alarm Nan Zhengcheng, so he was dragged onto the sofa by the man behind him.

    The pheromones of Omega's teeth and claws rushed towards her.

    For a child who is almost fourteen years old, various organs will mature, and in almost an instant, Nan Fu is dizzy surrounded by his pheromones.

    "Your pheromone smells really good. It's sour and cold. I feel better after smelling it." The man leaned close to her ear, tugged at the collar, and pulled her hand down, "Quietly Let me tell you, your pheromone smells much better than your father's, I really like it...Little Alpha, you haven't tried Omega yet, have you? Would you like my brother to help you?"

    Nan Fu gritted her teeth and said nothing, her face It was burning red and trembling so badly that she felt like she was stuck in a dirty spider web, and her limbs were out of control.

    She smelled the man's pheromone, which was a sweet peach smell, soaking in from every sense of her body. The feeling of being forced but irresistible was too strange, so strange that it made her terrified.

    "Go away..." Nan Fu tried his best to push away the person who was pressing on her, but the sudden burst of force was too great, the man was pushed against the corner of the sofa by her, and let out a miserable cry of pain.

    Nan Zhengcheng rushed out when he heard the sound, the smell of lime and peach intertwined in the air.

    The man became angry and pre-emptively pointed at her and accused her in a sharp voice: "Old Nan, this little Alpha oppressed me with her pheromones, and fucked my clothes just now! Take care of her, if you don't care about it, we will stop communicating with each other in the future." It's gone!"

    Nan Zhengcheng's sinister eyes fell on Nan Fu who was panting, and without saying a word, he kicked over: "The dog is quite capable, the hair is not even grown, and I want to fuck my Omega ?”

    Nan Fu was kicked to the point where she rolled straight over from the sofa and fell to the ground like mud. She saw the anger in Nan Zhengcheng's eyes clearly, and her body trembled uncontrollably for a moment.

    She tried to explain: "I didn't..."

    "You can't fucking collect your pheromones without you?" Nan Zhengcheng picked up the wooden stick next to her and bent her straight back, "Without you His clothes? I told you to lie!"

    With the last words, the beatings fell on her one after another.

    Peach Flavored Omega stood aside with folded arms, seeing this scene, from an angle that Nan Zhengcheng couldn't notice, showed regret and felt that he deserved it and clicked his tongue in a low voice.

    The beating made Nan Fu lie at home for a whole week.

    Later, this peach-flavored omega came a few more times. Nan Fu's injury was still not healed, so she would make a detour when she saw him, and sometimes she simply waited downstairs for a night. As long as others did not leave, she would not go up.

    She hated this kind of uncontrollable body stimulated by pheromones, hated being restrained by others, hated hearing the voice of Nan Zhengcheng fooling around with others, hated going back to that place that was not worthy of being called home.

    But she has nowhere to go.

    Over time, she evolved from loathing all of this to loathing all Omega pheromones, as if all evils had a source of loathing.

    This time the doctor still tried to provide her with psychological counseling and guide her to reconcile with the past, but Nan Fu knew that she couldn't do it.

    If they could be reconciled, they should have reconciled as early as the moment Nan Zhengcheng died of illness in her previous life, and the moment she died in the Jinling Club in her previous life.

    So the doctor chose the second treatment plan for her.

    During the treatment, Nan Fu vomited many times, until her stomach almost convulsed, and finally she couldn't vomit anything.

    When Jiang Yu arrived at the psychotherapy room, Nan Fu was lying on the sofa with a pale face.

    The sofa was more than one meter long, she couldn't straighten her legs, she could only curl up in a posture of hugging herself, there was a faint dark blue under the closed eyelids, and the knuckles were sickly white.

    He had never seen such a fragile Nan Fu, as if he needed protection.

    In winter, the wind blowing in from the door blew away the warmth in the treatment room.

    The heavy curtains were tightly closed, and the light in the room was soft and old, very much like the Nan family hut he had seen before.

    "Nan Fu." Jiang Yu called her softly, his fingers trembling uncontrollably.

    After hearing the sound, the curled up person moved with difficulty. She half propped herself up and looked at the Qingjuan youth standing in front of her.

    He came out of nowhere, as if he had opened a corner of the dark world, and walked in against the light in the evil hell.

    The wind blew up the corners of his hospital gown, his soft hair, and the tears he held back from the corners of his eyes. She saw that his eyes were filled with only her reflection.

    So she knew that the rescuer had come.

    "Little cat..." Nan Fu's voice was muffled, and he stretched out his hands towards him, "Hug."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
17.2K 314 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
75K 3.1K 51
Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she muddleheadedly completed the first great har...