Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 44

292 6 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 44 Open your mouth while watching a movie.

    Nan Fu gave Jiang Yu the medicine carefully, and quickly took a shower himself.

    Jiang Yu was free in the afternoon, and Nan Fu thought that after buying all the movie tickets, she might just eat something and go to the movies. Dumbfounded.

    The inside and outside of the trousers are a little hard to see, especially Jiang Yu's.

    Nan Fu sighed, packed up his things, and put on school uniform trousers with Jiang Yu.

    By the time everything was packed, it was past eleven o'clock.

    "Let's go back to the dormitory to change clothes in a while, and then go to have a meal, it should be about two o'clock in the afternoon," Nan Fu stared at the time to plan the day's itinerary, "I bought the ticket for the three o'clock show, which is not far away from the school. It's too far away, it should be just in time, what do you think?"

    After asking, he didn't wait for the answer from the people around him for a long time.

    Nan Fu turned his head, only to realize that the other party was looking straight at her, his eyes were like black glass, and he could see every little impurity clearly.

    "Don't..." Nan Fu put down the phone, raised his hand to cover his eyes, "Don't look at me like that."

    "Why can't I look at you?" Jiang Yu frowned, and pulled off her hand a little unhappily, " I see what happened to my girlfriend?"

    Nan Fu was stunned by his "girlfriend" for a few seconds, she laughed and said, "It's not that I can't watch it, it's..." She gestured, "It's early in the morning, Don't look at me like this."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows: "Eleven o'clock, it's getting late."

    "So there's no need to delay, can you understand?" Nan Fu squinted at him, twisting the corners of his mouth, " If you delay any longer, you won't have any pants to wear."

    "..." Jiang Yu understood what she meant, and burned her face again.

    I don't know if it's because the relationship with her has become different, or because he understands the experience of being an Omega that he has never had before, so that things he didn't feel ashamed in the past are now easy for her to say casually. It can make his brain warm up.

    "If you don't watch it, don't watch it." Jiang Yu pretended to snort calmly.

    After packing up, the two called a car and rushed to the school dormitory.

    Jiang Yu is more particular and likes to tidy up meticulously. She never wears unironed clothes. Compared to Nan Fu, she seems more casual. She casually found a long coat and put it on, then stood at the door waiting for him.

    Jiang Yu compared several sets of clothes, and finally made a decision. When changing clothes, his eyes followed the person in front unconsciously.

    The dark coat made Nan Fu's skin so white that it was almost transparent, and she wore a white shirt and sweater inside. She lowered her head, revealing a section of clean neck skin, and her hair, which was almost below her shoulders, was cut back to its original length , tied into a small knot with a rubber band, viewed from a distance, his body is straight and his calves are slender.

    Some people's sexy is superficial, and some people's sexy comes from the precipitation in their bones.

    Nan Fu obviously belonged to the latter, this person just leaned on the door frame and looked over, Jiang Yu felt that he was going to melt away with the resin in her eyes.

    Such a good-looking person is now his.

    A subtle sense of pride suddenly rose in Jiang Yu's heart.

    Seeing that he was fully dressed, Nan Fu asked, "Where do you want to eat?"

    "Just eat something, I'm so hungry." Jiang Yu rubbed his stomach, and the empty stomach made him a little uncomfortable, "How about Just go to the small restaurant to eat, I don’t want to wait."

    "Okay," Nan Fu nodded, "Then go to the small restaurant."

    "Wait a minute," Jiang Yu saw her turn around, and quickly stopped, "Put this on before leaving "

    He stepped forward quickly, wrapped the light brown chestnut scarf around her neck, and then wrapped the black one himself.

    Jiang Yu pointed to their respective scarves, bent their lips: "Couple's."

    Nan Fu looked at him, and said with interest: "Are you going to make it public? When Tai Luo found out, he wanted to invite parents. I didn't Parents, it doesn't matter, what you say..."

    "It doesn't matter if I have parents," Jiang Yu said, "My dad knows I like you."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    "What expression do you have?" Jiang Yu pulled her, narrowing his eyes dangerously, "I regret it Already ?"

    Nan Fu patted his hand, and realized something else from this sentence: "How dare I be such a scumbag in your heart? Run away after sleeping, and regret it when we are together?"

    "It's not a scumbag... ..." Jiang Yu frowned.

    Nan Fu: "What is it if it's not scum?"

    Jiang Yu didn't continue talking.

    Even though they're already together, he's still a little insecure.

    Everything stems from the fact that Nam Fu didn't mark him.

    So he can only declare his sovereignty to others in this external way.

    Nan Fu saw that his face was dark and gloomy for a while, as if thousands of emotions were rolling in it, she smiled, and held his hand: "I have no regrets."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyes slightly.

    Nan Fu approached him slightly, lowering his eyes: "I just thought that your father knew that you did all those things that hurt yourself because of me. I'm afraid my impression in his heart should not be much better."

    "What if he And because of these disapprovals of me being with you..." Nan Fu seemed unwilling to make such pessimistic assumptions, and changed the topic, "But it doesn't matter, I will work hard and try to become someone worthy of you."     Jiang Yu was startled, his mouth was half open and he didn't say a word. After a while, his eyes gradually softened, he held her hand back, and said slowly: "Nan Fu, I can easily take what you say to be true." Nan     Fu Fu frowned: "It's true."     "Well, you said it yourself," Jiang Yu's eyes darkened, "It's too late to regret it, no matter what happens in the future, don't think you don't like me, Leave me, I will always pester you, tie you up, I will never let go, you will always be mine."

    His tone is very light, but the weight of every sentence is very heavy.

    Nan Fu looked at him for a while, leaned her forehead gently, Alpha's breath surrounded him tightly, she said "um", as if whispering: "I treat you too."

    So the one who has no turning back is obviously you.

    But you broke in by yourself, Nan Fu thought, if you broke in, it doesn't matter what will happen tomorrow.

    Compared with the cafeteria, the advantage of a small restaurant is that it provides uninterrupted meals from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.

    There is hardly a long wait for set menus, except for particularly popular dishes that are sold out.

    There were many people coming and going in and out of the dormitory building. In order to avoid bad influence, the two let go of their hands when they went downstairs, but when they saw that there was no one in the small dining room, they pulled their hands back like magnets.

    When the waiter in the small restaurant saw the students coming in, he asked habitually, but before he could speak, he stopped when he saw Jiang Yu.

    His eyes stopped on the hands of the boy and the girl, which were so tightly held that it was almost perfect.

    When he raised his head again, the waiter showed a professional smile. He looked at Jiang Yu, gave him a thumbs up, and said clearly, "Dining for two, I understand."

    Jiang Yu curled his lips silently.

    Perhaps it was because this feeling of being recognized by the crowd gave him a strange sense of security.

    Made him feel comfortable eating here for the first time.

    After the two ordered their meals, they found a seat to sit down.

    When Nan Fu went to pick up the meal, she found that there was a handful of sugar on the plate. She frowned and looked at the waiter: "I didn't order..."

    "It was delivered." The waiter pointed to Jiang Yu who was sitting over there. , "To that classmate and..." He looked back at Nan Fu again, and said with a smile, "His girlfriend, his Alpha, his legal partner, his lover."

    After saying this, he almost couldn't hold back and said "Happy Newlyweds", but when he thought that this was a school, he swallowed it back in time and changed the subtext: "Of course, you are still high school students. It's too early to talk about a partner, so please tell that classmate to work hard and let you become his legal partner as soon as possible." The

    other party stood there for a while, looked at the candy, then looked at the The boy next to him, suddenly, the tenderness in his eyes was about to overflow.

    Until the end of the meal, the smile on the corner of Nan Fu's mouth never fell.

    On the way to the cinema, Jiang Yu couldn't bear it any longer, and asked her: "Why are you smiling at me? Is there something on my face?"

    Nan Fu still had a faint smile on his face: "It's nothing, I was just thinking that what the post on the forum said wasn’t all false.”

    Jiang Yu: “Which sentence?”

    Nan Fu didn’t say anything, just looked at him, and suddenly said, “Little cat, when do you want to get married?”

    Jiang Yu Yu looked at her suspiciously: "Why are you asking this?"

    "Just ask." Nan Fu said, so that you can accomplish what you wanted to do without having to work so hard.

    But she didn't say the latter sentence.

    The Marriage Law stipulates that regardless of gender, you must be 20 years old before you can get married.

    Nan Fu thought for a while, Jiang Yu was already studying in university at that time, it seemed a little bad to register at the university.

    After thinking about it, she added, "I mean, when you're old, I can do it anytime if you want."

    After two o'clock, the two arrived at the cinema.

    The 3:00 movie had ten minutes left to start. Fortunately, Nan Fu got the tickets in advance. The division of labor and cooperation saved time. She queued at the ticket gate, and Jiang Yu quickly went to buy a bucket of popcorn and two bottles of drinks.

    Nan Fu herself is not interested in watching movies, and she doesn't know what movies Jiang Yu likes to watch, but according to her previous thinking, since it is a confession, she must choose a movie that is related to love.

    The seat is also the same, you can't choose the last row, the intention is too obvious, and you can't choose the front row too, what she does and says, everyone in the back row knows.

    There are no romance movies that are popular recently, so Nan Fu randomly chose a less popular one.

    The two were sitting in the leftmost seat in the third row from the bottom in the huge movie theater. There were not many people watching, only a few couples, and each pair was tacitly far away from the others.

    Although before today, she didn't really come to the cinema to watch a movie, but there were very legitimate reasons.

    However, at this moment, the weird atmosphere in the theater made Nan Fu feel something was wrong.

    It wasn't until ten minutes into the movie that her intuition was confirmed.

    The couple closest to their seat was not too close—there were already several rows of seats, but Nan Fu still heard a secret and abrupt sound, and one of the couple yelled in discomfort.

    Jiang Yu, who was concentrating on watching the movie, was stunned.

    Nan Fu was also stunned.

    The two looked at each other expressionlessly, pretending not to hear.

    The movie is a romantic comedy, but no laughter came out of the theater.

    This is a fucking weird thing.

    It was so weird that people who didn't have any ideas at first unconsciously developed some equally bad ideas.

    Jiang Yu glanced to the left and saw that Nan Fu had just picked up a popcorn.

    As if feeling his gaze, Nan Fu turned his head, his eyes were a bit unrecognizable in the dark environment of the movie theater, but the outline of the jaw line became very clear in the occasional light and shadow, and he had bitten out on it before. Tooth marks.

    Nan Fu responded to his gaze, seemed to understand what he was thinking, and shook the popcorn in his hand: "Want to eat?"

    Jiang Yu didn't speak, his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

    Nan Fu stuffed the popcorn in his mouth halfway, then leaned over, hooked Jiang Yu's neck with one hand, pinched his jaw suggestively, pressed it against his lips, lowered his voice, and said vaguely: "I want to eat it." Just open your mouth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
11.2K 358 104
[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finally waited for that assassination opportun...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...