Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 39

240 8 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 39 The Sour Smell of Hospital Love

Several policemen filed in, Nan Fu gave Jiang Yu a worried look, but swallowed the words again.

After the police confirmed the situation at the scene, they quickly arrested Nan Zhengcheng, who was half insane, and immediately injected Jian Yiyan with an inhibitor.

The frantic pheromones in the room slowly dissipated.

In order to facilitate evidence collection and investigation, the police directly dispatched a police car to take the three of them to the hospital together.

On the way, under the influence of the inhibitor, Jian Yiyan became a little more conscious.

The moment he opened his eyes, his mind was still a little dazed. Seeing the unfamiliar environment, he struggled to get up, but fell back down again because of the weakness of his body.

Nan Fu's eyes were quick to support him, and Jian Yiyan's head fell on her shoulder.

Nan Fu frowned, but still didn't push him away.

Jiang Yu, who was sitting on the far side of the police car, squinted slightly when he saw this scene.

"Where is this going?" Jane asked weakly.

"Go to the hospital," Nan Fu calmly glanced at the policeman driving in front of him, and added, "Take a medical examination and make

a record." Hearing this, Jian Yiyan's body tensed slightly, and his consciousness gradually returned.

He raised his head and looked at Nan Fu's sharp side face. This man didn't know what he was thinking, his eyes were as cold as ice.

Jian Yiyan suddenly said in a hoarse voice: "He didn't succeed."

Nan Fu was startled, and looked sideways at him.

Jian Yiyan twitched the corners of his mouth: "He didn't complete the lifetime mark, he's stuck."

Nan Fu could still laugh at this time, but Nan Fu didn't know whether to say whether he had a good attitude or super professional ability.

But after hearing this sentence, she did breathe a sigh of relief.

Their original plan was just to make Nan Zhengcheng think that Jian Yiyan had abandoned him. With Nan Zhengcheng's character, he would definitely not be able to bear the blow, and even stimulated by Jian Yiyan's words, he would develop some evil intentions that he shouldn't have.

And she would wait downstairs in the community in advance, and if Nan Zhengcheng committed evil intentions, she would take the police upstairs to arrest him.

Although what happened today can be regarded as the end of this plan, but the harm Jian Yiyan suffered was real.

This was not in her plan.

If Jian Yiyan is really marked by Nan Zhengcheng for life, it will not only go against her original intention, but the loss outweighs the gain.

But before the last step, there is always room for salvation.

Considering that there are still policemen in front, Nan Fu didn't speak, but tilted his head to show him a faint smile.

In the small space in the car, Jiang Yu couldn't stretch his legs, so he leaned back to take a panoramic view of the tacit interaction between Nan Fu and Jian Yiyan.

The two make eye contact, and he doesn't even get a chance to speak.

When we arrived at the hospital, several nurses were already waiting at the parking lot pushing the beds.

Jian leaned on the back seat without a word, and just as Nan Fu was about to help him down, he frowned and murmured "It hurts".

In order not to touch his wound, Nan Fu had no choice but to hug him horizontally and slowly move him out.

In this season, it is windy at night.

Jian Yiyan was thin and injured, and when the wind blew, he shrank into Nan Fu's arms, still wrapped in the military cloak.

Nan Fu was not used to being so close to people, so he quickly put Jian Yiyan on the mobile hospital bed.

Jian Yiyan was pushed onto the elevator by doctors and nurses.

She was about to follow up when she suddenly felt a heavy gaze fall on her.

Nan Fu turned around.

Under the faint streetlights of the hospital, two police officers were explaining the situation to the person in charge of the hospital, while Jiang Yu stood motionless, with his head down and a heavy shadow on his face.

Nan Fu saw that his complexion was not very good, so he walked over and suggested: "There should be nothing serious next, I think it's getting late, why don't you go back first..."

Jiang Yu interrupted her: " I'm going back, what about you?"

Nan Fu said truthfully: "I don't know how Jian Yiyan's situation is, I should stay in the hospital tonight."

Jiang Yu: "Then I will stay too."

Nan Fu revealed He raised his eyelids: "If you don't go home, won't your father tell you?"

Jiang Yu glanced at her with a smile, and said lightly, "I told him tonight that I didn't plan to go home."

Nan Fu: "..." The

reason for not going home is self-evident.

Nan Fu licked his lips, pretending not to understand: "Then... let's go up together." While the

doctor was doing a physical examination on Jian Yiyan, the police also asked Nan Fu to take notes.

Nan Fu gave a general account of what happened tonight, but when the police asked how she and Jian Yiyan met, she replied, "She remembers Nan Zhengcheng's lover."

The child called his father by his first and last name, and combined with tonight's situation, the police almost understood Nan Zhengcheng's bad style.

As long as Jian Yiyan's injury is identified, Nan Zhengcheng's execution is a certainty.

By the time everything was over, it was already midnight.

Jian Yiyan was lying on the hospital bed hanging water, and the last nurse came out from inside.

Jiang Yu didn't know where to go, so Nan Fu went straight into the ward.

Jian Yiyan has already woken up, her face is still a little pale, but she seems to be in good spirits.

"Sorry," Nan Fu said first, "I made you suffer tonight."

Jian Yiyan stood up slightly, and smiled indifferently: "I just use money to do things, and I haven't been fully marked. With such a small injury, I can get four million. It's worth it. You don't have to feel guilty. Besides, it's not good to sleep with someone." Sleeping."

Nan Fu was silent for a moment: "It's different."

"It doesn't make any difference to me," Jian Yiyan sized her up blatantly, then changed the subject and joked, "But if it's you, That's really different."

Seeing that he was still in the mood to joke around, Nan Fu was completely relieved: "After Nan Zhengcheng is convicted, what are your plans for the future?"

"Maybe travel abroad to avoid the limelight. One million is enough for me to squander for a long time."

As she spoke, Jian Yiyan slightly lowered her expression, and looked at Nan Fu: "How about you, are you going back to the Jinling Club?"

Nan Fu nodded without thinking: " Of course, you have to start and finish things."

Jian Yiyan's face showed a hint of worry: "You are a high school student, if you fight with them, you don't want your life?"

"You just want to die," Nan Fu said slowly, "I'm going to fight ."

Jane didn't understand her logic at all.

Nan Fu's eyelids drooped, and he didn't know what he was thinking of, a little smile appeared on his lips: "I really want to keep this life, and now it's useful, I want to guard someone alone."

Jian Yiyan felt that she was It's not as if he is pitying his life: "Then I wish you good luck?"

"Thank you."

Nan Fu glanced at the time: "By the way, are you hungry now? Is there anything you want to eat?"

"If I say I want to eat , will you go buy it for me?" Jian Yiyan snorted and said, "It's already three o'clock in the morning, and most shops and restaurants are closed."

He just said casually, never thinking that Nanfu really ordered Head: "That's what you said."

After the words fell, not only Jian was surprised, but even Jiang Yu, who had just returned, suddenly raised his eyes.

Nan Fu didn't notice the movement outside, and raised his eyebrows at Jian Yiyan: "Do you need to look like a ghost?"

The moment she saw the person coming, Jian guessed Jiang Yu's identity with a single word.

But he quickly closed his eyes, thinking about what Nan Fu said just now, he had a guess in his heart, so he deliberately said: "You were impatient with me before, and you haven't let me go like this before."

Nan Fu : "It used to be the past, but now you are a great hero."

Her idea was very simple. What Jane said before was her job, but what happened tonight was an accident. close to human.

Jian Yiyan seemed to be very satisfied with this answer, and curled the corners of her lips: "Then I will thank the patron's father first."

Nan Fu knew that he had always spoken ambiguously, so he just frowned, and before he could speak, there was a sudden sound behind him A male voice said: "You kept him?"

Upon hearing this, Nan Fu's heart skipped a beat and he looked back.

Jiang Yu's eyes were dark and his expression was gloomy.

"Is this your little roommate?" Jian Yiyan looked at Jiang Yu with interest, but asked Nan Fu.

Nan Fu subconsciously said "hmm".

The temperature in Jiang Yu's eyes completely disappeared.

Answer Jian Yiyan's question, but don't answer him.

OK, really OK.

Thinking of Jiang Yu's busy schedule tonight, Nan Fu looked at him: "Is there anything you want to eat?"

Jiang Yu met her gaze and sneered, "Bring it for me by the way?"

Nan Fu: "... ..."

With such a smelly face, she should have heard 100% what she said to Nan Zhengcheng before.

Nan Fu tentatively asked: "Then how about I buy it twice?"

Jiang Yu lowered his eyes and looked at her expressionlessly.

They looked at each other for a while.

Jiang Yu withdrew his gaze: "Don't bother me."

"Nan Fu," Jian Yiyan next to him suddenly laughed inexplicably, "Your little roommate has a temper, and I thought he was your roommate..."

Nan Fu turned around at once.

Jian Yiyan completely ignored her warning eyes, just stared at Jiang Yu, and continued: "Those who don't know think he is your Omega."

"Jian Yiyan." Nan Fu raised his voice.

This is what makes him stop.

Jane shrugged and pursed her lower lip.

In fact, he didn't intend to say any more, because the young man standing at the door had a gloomy expression, and his whole body seemed to be exuding hostility.

Well, the goal has been achieved.

He lay down, turned on his side, and fell asleep under the quilt: "I won't eat anything, good night, father of the funder, good night, savior."

Nan Fu: "..."

Jiang Yu ground his back molars and brought the ones he bought downstairs. The ointment was thrown into Nan Fu's arms all at once: "Smear it on yourself, after all, my roommate is not worthy."

Then he walked out of the ward without looking back.

Nan Fu was slightly taken aback when he saw the medicine bag in his arms, and realized that Jiang Yu had gone to buy medicine for her just now.

Nan Zhengcheng punched her in the face, not to mention she almost forgot.

Nan Fu's heart warmed, and he quickly chased after him.

Jian Yiyan sneaked out a pair of eyes from under the quilt, saw the two figures leaving one after the other, and couldn't help clicking her tongue.

He guessed that there was something tricky between the two.

as predicted.

He already faintly smelled the sour smell of love in the air.

The moment the door closed, Jian Yiyan smiled softly, "Nan Fu, is this the person you chose?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
22.2K 726 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
66.8K 4.1K 16
After reading his favorite romantic novel M/n woke up in a strange world and not in his body. Scared and confused he wanders around a vast forest in...