Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 38

239 6 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 38

Nan Fu put away the phone, his expression was frighteningly cold.

Jiang Yu also stood up, went to turn on the light, and pressed the door before she unscrewed the doorknob: "What do you mean? You want to go?"

Nan Fu explained to him as gently as possible: "Do you still remember what Jian said? ?He is in danger now, life is at stake, I have to save him."

"Then I will go with you." Jiang Yu said.

Nan Fu looked him up and down: "Isn't it appropriate for you to dress up?"

Jiang Yu heard her polite refusal, but he secretly felt that Jian Yiyan, who had never seen him before, made him inexplicable. There was a sense of crisis.

So he insisted: "You send me the address, and I'll change my clothes before going. If you encounter any trouble, maybe I can help you?"

Seeing that he refused to listen and time was running out, Nan Fu had no choice but to resign himself to it nodded.

As she opened the door and walked downstairs, she sent him the address of Nan's community. After thinking about it, she added something after the address.

[Kitten fans: Stay downstairs for a while, don't come up, wait for the police. 】

Nan Fu kept urging the driver along the way, and finally arrived at the community after fifteen minutes.

The aisle is quiet, the closer you get to the door, the more oppressive you feel.

While taking out the keys, Nan Fu put his ear to the door, but the sound insulation of the doors and windows is very good, so he couldn't hear anything.

And she soon discovered that Nan Zhengcheng had changed the lock at some point, and after trying for a long time, the key still couldn't be inserted.

A flash of hostility flashed between Nan Fu's eyebrows, and he kicked the door hard a few times.

The anti-theft door didn't budge.

Nan Fu calmed down quickly, his thoughts turned quickly, and the only feasible way now was to knock on the neighbor's door.

An old lady opened the door next door. Nan Zhengcheng hadn't come back for several days before, and Nan Fu would occasionally come here for dinner.

"Grandma," Nan Fu tried to briefly explain the situation to her, "I can't enter the door without the key, and my father is not here, can you let me go through the window of your house?"

"But we are on the fourth floor, You turn from me, what if there is an accident?"

"Conceit," Nan Fu said firmly, "I will be conceited when I fall to death." As

she said that, she had already rushed to the living room of the old grandma's house.

Because it is an old-fashioned community, the distance between the outer walls is less than one meter wide, and the outdoor units of the two air conditioners are closer together.

Nan Fu is tall and long-legged, with one hand clasped on the edge of the window, stepping on the outer unit of the air conditioner, ready to turn over.

Looking down from this angle, you can see rows of yellowed tree crowns in the community.

A car drove in at the door of the unit, and the boy who got out of the car became extremely small, and the dim light of the street lamp hit him, casting a long reflection.

The chilly wind blew the tassels on Nan Fu's shoulders, and she felt Jiang Yu looking up at her from a height of more than ten meters.

He was against the light, with deep shadows on his face, as if he wanted to speak out, but he was afraid of frightening her and stepping on the air.

Nan Fu smiled, looked away, and stepped on the outer unit of Nan's air conditioner with one foot.

Jiang Yu stared at the figure outside the wall on the fourth floor, his fingertips turned white, and his heart hung in his throat.

It wasn't until he saw her other hand clasped firmly on the right angle of the wall that he breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at the gate of the community. The police hadn't arrived yet, and he didn't know whether Nan Fu called the police or not.

After hesitating for a moment, he still couldn't hold back and ran to the fourth floor.

After making sure that there was no one in the downstairs area, Nan Fu smashed open the window with his elbow.

A moment later, the suppressive pheromones with furious rage hit his face.

Nan Fu's feet almost slipped.

She sneered and quickly regained her grip.

When he broke through the window, Nan Zhengcheng was pulling up his pants in a panic. Seeing Nan Fu, he suddenly widened his eyes, as if he didn't expect her to appear.

Nan Fu ignored him, and glanced across the room. Two feet were exposed from the tail of the sofa, and there were bloodstains on them. It was a brief statement.

In addition to Nan Zhengcheng's aggressive pheromones in the air, there is also the smell of Omega being forced to overflow uncontrollably during estrus.

Needless to say, he must also be in a mess.

Nan Fu suddenly smelled this pheromone, and his face turned pale.

After standing still for several seconds, she resisted the discomfort and walked over.

Nan Fu didn't look around, quickly took off the cloak on his body, and wrapped Jian Yiyan around him.

He has fallen into a semi-comatose state, and the pheromone is constantly emitting.

Nan Fu took out the suppression spray that he carried with him and sprayed him a few times.

But it doesn't help at all.

Nan Zhengcheng marked him, as long as Alpha's pheromone is not received, Omega's estrus symptoms will not be relieved unless an inhibitor is injected immediately.

Seeing that Jian Yiyan started to twitch all over, Nan Fu picked him up and prepared to send him to the hospital.

Just as she opened the door a crack, Nan Zhengcheng, who had recovered from his panic, suddenly rushed over, grabbed her by the shoulders, and slammed her hard against the wall.

Jian Yiyan also fell to the ground.

Nan Zhengcheng stared at her, probably because of extreme anger, his arms were shaking: "Do you know Xiao Jian? You are the Alpha he is going to meet when he buys the plane ticket?"

Nan Fu didn't even have an eyelid Move a little and stare at him quietly.

She sent the plane ticket to Jian Yiyan two days ago, in order for Nan Zhengcheng to find out.

But the planned discovery date is tomorrow, and Nan Zhengcheng is mentioning it now, apparently because the plane ticket was discovered in advance.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Nan Zhengcheng was instantly enraged, punched her on the corner of the mouth, and asked, "I'm fucking asking you!"

Nan Fu could dodge this time, but she didn't.

She was beaten so that her head was tilted to the side, and even knowing that Nan Zhengcheng had misunderstood, she allowed him to grab her by the collar and add fuel to the fire mockingly: "Isn't the matter obvious?

" It was ambiguous, but Nan Zhengcheng, who was in a rage, couldn't tell the difference at all: "You bastard, why don't you fucking die?! So many Omegas, you don't want to mess with me? Do you know how much I like him? You can't let me go, and you can't see me at all?!" "Let me let you go now?" Nan Fu couldn't help laughing at his crazy and distorted expression, "It's a pity that it's too late . Let me tell you another secret. The Omega you like so much has known me for a long time. What you did to him, I..." "You lied to me!" Nan Zhengcheng interrupted her with a growl, "What he said Love me, you say you don't dislike my past, you say you want to spend the rest of your life with me!" Nan Fu looked at him pityingly: "So you will believe this kind of lying to children." She glanced at the scarred eyes Jian said, and then his eyes fell back on Nan Zhengcheng, his tone gradually turned cold: "How dare you ignore the law and forcibly mark him for life, Nan Zhengcheng, do you know the consequences of doing so?" Hearing this , Nan Zhengcheng seemed to have finally remembered what he had done, his face was frightened, and his lips began to turn pale. Nan Fu didn't intend to let him go just like that: "An Alpha who has been deprived of the right to marry dares to forcibly mark an Omega for life..." She condescended, and stated word by word: "He will be physically castrated." The voice fell to the ground, Nan Fu Zhengcheng's legs began to tremble. "Aren't you just relying on your Alpha status to be arrogant?" Nan Fu's face was cold, and every word was heartbreaking, "When you are castrated, you will no longer be an Alpha, and you will not even belong to any gender. By then , what do you have left?"

"Don't-I don't want-"

Nan Zhengcheng wailed repeatedly, got up recklessly, and wanted to run outside.

However, as soon as the concealed door opened, there was a young man with an expressionless face standing at the door.

Before Nan Zhengcheng could react, he kicked him back into the room.

When Nan Fu saw Jiang Yu, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes. Just as he was about to speak, there were a series of footsteps in the corridor.

"Police! Hold still!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
74.9K 3.1K 51
Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she muddleheadedly completed the first great har...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...