Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

De fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 37

237 6 0
De fanyi__

Chapter 37 Confession that he really likes her

    The washing mirror in the bathroom was covered with a layer of mist, blurring the facial features of the two people.

    The moment Jiang Yu finished speaking, Nan Fu's lips were almost pursed into a straight line.

    It shouldn't be like this between good friends, she has never seen Jiang Yu treat Zhou Yang or Shen Jia like this. No matter how dull she is, no matter how deliberately she doesn't think about it, something that she can no longer ignore is suddenly understood at this moment.

    Nan Fu fell silent, she slowly clenched her hands tightly.

    After waiting for a while, she still didn't speak.

    Jiang Yu didn't urge him, and slowly stood up straight, and pulled Nan Fu, who was stiff, to go out: "I also prepared cakes and wine, which are in the kitchen. You sit down first and I will take them out."

    His uniform was very loose, The hem of the clothes below is forked, and with every step, two legs with perfect lines will be looming.

    Nan Fu's eyes darkened.

    The pheromones spill out a little uncontrollably.

    Can't think, can't see.

    She closed her eyes and took out the cigarette case from her trouser pocket.

    In the past, when she smoked, she would ask Jiang Yu, or go directly to the balcony, but today she couldn't bear it anymore, and she felt that some things could not be controlled when she woke up without smoking.

    Jiang Yu quickly brought the cake and red wine to the living room.

    It was also at this time that Nan Fu discovered that there were still flowers and balloons with a sense of ceremony on the coffee table in the living room.

    The sofa was sunken, and Jiang Yu sat down beside her, holding two goblets in his hands, and was about to pour wine into them after straightening them out.

    Nan Fu's gaze stayed on the back of his hand for a moment: "No need to pour it, I won't drink it."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu looked sideways at her and smiled softly: "Are you scared?"

    Nan Fu didn't answer, It is the default.

    She can't guarantee what she can do after drinking.

    "You see, I'm not afraid of you." Jiang Yu only poured himself wine, then picked up the glass and touched the empty wine glass, motioned to Nan Fu, and said inexplicably, "If it's the officer, it's okay for me You can do anything."

    Nan Fu raised his eyes sharply.

    Jiang Yu took a sip of the wine, and the cartilage in his throat protruded and slowly slid.

    "Do you know what you're talking about?" Nan Fu's voice dropped, inexplicably hoarse.

    "Of course I know."

    Jiang Yu put down his wine glass, lit birthday candles, and turned off the lights.

    When he sat back next to her again, he took advantage of the flickering light of the candle, suddenly propped up his body and leaned towards her, raised one long leg against her, and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "After all, the birthday is the biggest, and your request is mine. Of course you have to be satisfied."

    Nan Fu scoffed at this rhetoric: "You are also a birthday star." The

    implication is that this excuse is very lame.

    Jiang Yu suddenly lifted his lips, and fixed his dark eyes on her face: "Then according to what you said, I can do whatever I want to you tonight?"

    Nan Fu: "..."

    She didn't expect him to Actually climbed up directly along the pole.

    Nan Fu met his gaze, and just about to speak, a burning sensation suddenly came from his fingers.

    Looking down, she saw that the cigarette she had just lit had burned to the end, with a scarlet circle that almost burned the flesh, but she didn't notice it.

    Nan Fu stretched his body and pressed the cigarette out, intending to end the topic of digging a hole for himself: "Shall I blow out the candles first     ?

    "

On the sofa, he had clasped his hands and closed his eyes, his slender eyelashes drooping down like raven wings, so quiet, he really looked like a handsome boy who came out of a cartoon.

    Still inhuman.

    Nan Fu's eyes were quick and soft.

    In fact, she didn't pay much attention to this warm sense of ritual. Since Yu Wan left, she has never blown out candles to make a wish like this.

    So the moment she closed her eyes, it felt so strange that all her senses were relaxed.

    The candles were blown out, and the surroundings were plunged into darkness.

    Nan Fu wanted to get up to turn on the light, but someone grabbed her wrist unexpectedly, and then she felt a soft kiss on the knuckles that were burned by the smoke just now.

    Nan Fu's whole body fell back to the sofa in embarrassment.

    She wanted to pull her hand back, but the other party refused to let her. Slender fingers squeezed in between her fingers, and the man fell beside her, and then led her hand to rest on it like when she was helping to buckle the lock. rubbed the cat's tail.

    The bright moonlight came in from the window sill, and Jiang Yu's eyes were particularly clear. He rested his chin on her shoulder and said in a very soft voice: "Sir, you have reacted." He

    used declarative sentences.

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Her back tensed even more, as if she had suddenly lost the ability to speak.

    The use of this declarative sentence made her a little embarrassed, and even her ears began to heat up.

    She had never blushed in front of Jiang Yu before.

    Eyes met, they were all waiting for the other to speak.

    After a long time, Nan Fu gradually recovered her voice, and she moved her fingertips slightly: "Little cat, do you regard me as your prey?"

    Jiang Yu was stunned: "What?"

    "I mean, "Nan Fu's voice was hoarse, and he said slowly, "You are also an Alpha. You should know that our desire to conquer and plunder is innate. Once we set our sights on someone, that person will become the target prey. I want to get it."

    Alpha's suppressive pheromone wrapped around the person in front of him calmly, with a bit of urgency when he was cornered.

    Seeing the limbs of the young man in front of him become stiff, Nan Fu did not withdraw his hand, but stretched out two fingers through the soft cat's tail, and then slammed forward with the boy.

    Army trousers are made to measure, and anything that is out of size becomes especially noticeable.

    Just like that, Jiang Yu almost gave in to her.

    Nan Fu seemed to be very satisfied with his reaction, laughed lowly, and then said with a little vileness: "That's why I asked, did the kitten treat me as a prey?"

    Her tone was casual, but the suppression of pheromones But it didn't stop for a second.

    It was clearly angry.

    Jiang Yu's breathing became heavy, and he had to clasp his arms on her shoulders for strength, but he sneered unwillingly and said, "Press me with pheromone?

    "

    "You're thinking wrong, I didn't regard you as prey, but..." Jiang Yu's voice was very clear in the darkness, his lips pressed against Nan Fu's ear, "I want to be your prey.

    " Staring straight at her, the impatience brought about by extreme uncertainty made his voice tremble slightly.

    But he still didn't flinch, and didn't even give her any room: "Because I like you, I like you very much."

    Nan Fu slightly opened his eyes wide and was stunned.

    Almost instantly, the pheromones pressing on Jiang Yu's body became abnormally disordered, revealing her restless heart.

    Nan Fu did have many guesses, the most likely one is that Jiang Yu developed a hunting mentality on her, and the least likely one is...

    he really likes her.

    The moon is orange and bright, and Jiang Yu's facial features are so soft that they seem to melt in the moonlight.

    He looked at Nan Fu, and straightened up in the same posture just now.

    Honeysuckle flower pheromones were floating around, and the boy's beautiful eyebrows were bent, and he said directly and bluntly: "Nan Fu, I want you, can you feel it?"

    Time passed slowly.

    Nan Fu froze from his toes to his head, and because he was facing Jiang Yu, no matter what answer he gave, it was extremely difficult.

    She subconsciously wanted to smoke.

    Jiang Yu clasped her wrist.

    Nan Fu's eyes paused, and they looked at each other for a moment, then she sighed helplessly: "You have to give me time to slow down."

    "What's the point of slowing down after this?" Jiang Yu was very dissatisfied, "You can't accept that I am Alpha?"

    "It has nothing to do with it, little cat," Nan Fu looked at him, "You can't eat hot tofu in a hurry."

    "?"

    Seeing his raised brows and cold eyes, Nan Fu sighed again: "I'm in a mess right now , so I can’t give you an answer.”

    “Why?”

    “I have a lot of regrets waiting to be filled, and before that, I can’t be sure.”

    “I said, use me, use the Jiang family, to do what you want... ..."

    Before Jiang Yu finished speaking, Nan Fu interrupted him: "Then have you ever thought about what if your mother is unwilling to help?"

    "If I tell you clearly, this matter is thankless, even very The Jiang family may be thrown into the quagmire, causing heavy losses..." Nan Fu said, "Little cat, your mother is a businessman, not a good person."

    Her eyes and brows were serious, her tone was a little compromised, and a little hard to detect coldness.

    Jiang Yu felt that he was going to collapse: "Why are you so sure?"

    Nan Fu pursed his lips.

    Even with the pheromone, she became very quiet, exactly the same as she felt under the cluster of Longsha gemstones outside Jiang's house.

    Jiang Yu suddenly regretted asking that sentence.

    But soon Nan Fu said: "I remember you asked me before why you didn't want to go to university."

    "It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't pass the exam." She didn't push him away, but just leaned back, "Nan Zhengcheng has bad deeds, and so do I, and all students who are admitted to the military academy must not have moral stains."

    Jiang Yu felt that he couldn't understand : "Punishment can be eliminated, your father... In short, these can be resolved, what kind of moral stain?"

    "You are right," Nan Fu smiled lightly, with a cold tone, "But Soon, it will be more than that." As soon as the words

    fell, the silent mobile phone in his pocket suddenly started to vibrate crazily, and the buzzing sound was like some kind of death signal.

    Nan Fu opened it and saw that it was Jian Yiyan calling.

    The moment the phone was connected, there was a noise of screaming and cursing inside.

    "Help... Nan Fu save me..."

    Then there was a beeping sound of hanging up.

    Jiang Yu's face changed when he saw Nan Fu.

    She stood up abruptly and tried to call the other party back, but no one answered.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6M 97K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
603K 63.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
22.2K 726 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...