Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 36

272 9 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 36 Happy Birthday Chief's Kitten

    On the day of their birthdays, Jiang Yu and Shen Jia Zhou Yang asked for leave in the afternoon.

    Sitting alone in the seat, Nan Fu somehow felt a little uncomfortable.

    This kind of emotion is difficult to detect at ordinary times, but when she saw that the front table and the side around her were empty, the unaccustomed awkwardness crept up gradually, making her tranced from time to time.

    Nan Fu was spinning the pen in boredom, the phone in his pocket suddenly vibrated twice.

    She glanced at the foaming teacher on the podium, and calmly took out her phone.

    [Little Cat: The things are delivered, just go downstairs to the dormitory after school and get them. 】

    Tsk.

    I don't know what it is, it's so mysterious.

    Although he complained so much in his heart, what Nan Fu had to admit was that he was indeed aroused by Jiang Yu's curiosity.

    I can only hope that he doesn't make some weird clothes for her to wear.

    After all, a scholar can be killed but not humiliated.

    After finally finishing school in the afternoon, Nan Fu picked up her schoolbag and walked downstairs to the dormitory.

    From a distance, I saw a man in a suit and leather shoes standing there holding a gift box in his hand. Many passing students looked back at him frequently, but this man had strong professionalism, a well-proportioned figure, a serious face, and his hands behind his back, motionless.

    Nan Fu almost laughed.

    Is this the ostentation of Young Master Jiang?

    "Are you Nan Fu's classmate?" As soon as she walked over, the man recognized her immediately, "This is something that Young Master Jiang gave you, please sign for it."

    Nan Fu signed on the gift list: "Thank you for your hard work "The

    man smiled and shook his head: "It's my duty, if there is nothing else, then I will go first."

    After sending the man away, Nan Fu looked down at the gift box in his hand. The box was not light, and it was sealed carefully. Wrapped with a bow.

    It's kind of like the same thing.

    After entering the dormitory, the process of unpacking the gift boxes layer by layer inexplicably gave Nan Fu a sense of sacred ritual, mixed with heart-scratching curiosity, which made her feel a lot about this birthday that she didn't care about at first. Unquenchable anticipation.

    The moment the box was opened, Nan Fu was stunned.

    Lying flat inside is a dark blue military uniform that is not too formal.

    Nan Fu's expression gradually cooled down, and all the emotions that were exposed just now disappeared.

    Although I don't know if it's a coincidence, but Jiang Yu's gift really stuck in her heart.

    After a while of silence, Nan Fu sent a message to Jiang Yu.

    [Kitten fan: You let me wear this on the street? Don't you feel like an idiot? ]

    Maybe Jiang Yu was busy there, and it took almost an hour to reply to the message.

    [Little Cat: I'll wear it with you, I'm not afraid of anything you're afraid of, besides, it's getting dark now, you can take a taxi here and it's very close. ]

    Then he sent an address, which was the apartment not far from No. 7 Middle School that she had been to before.

    Didn't say where to play.

    [Kitten fan: Didn't you say go out to play? 】

    【Little cat: I want to receive your birthday gift first, and then go play. 】

    Nan Fu snorted, a bit confused about what tricks he was playing.

    But when it was close to nine o'clock, I still changed into the military uniform, and the size was just right.

    After getting ready, Jiang Yu sent her a message telling her to go to the apartment.

    Nan Fu called a taxi.

    When she got into the car, she was fiddling with the metal buckle of the cloak on her body. The driver in front looked back and exclaimed, "Student, are you going to participate in some cosplay competition? This suit is so handsome and too Feel refreshed."

    "Thank you," Nan Fu said calmly, leaning back, "I'm just going to make an appointment."

    "Oh, I understand," the driver smiled teasingly, "It's the love between lovers, isn't it?

    " Isn't it? You don't have to be shy, I understand, I understand, who hasn't been young, back then..." The

    driver kept talking, Nan Fu couldn't get in a word, and just kept his mouth shut.

    But what she said just now did give her a vague guess.

    Before, she thought that Jiang Yu had discovered something, but now she realized that there is another possibility.

    Jiang Yu said that he also wore this suit, so Shen Jia and Zhou Yang must have worn it too, so what kind of uniform game are they going to play tonight?

    Nan Fu pursed her lips, abruptly stopping this chilling thought.

    After getting in the car, Nan Fu gave Jiang Yu the license plate number of the taxi. As soon as he arrived at the entrance of the apartment, the security guard let him go. Presumably, he had already greeted him in advance.

    All the way to the door of the agreed apartment.

    When I got closer, I found that the door was ajar, and it was not closed at all. I don't know if it was reserved for her.

    For the sake of safety, Nan Fu still knocked on the door, but it was pitch black inside and no one answered.

    She was about to ask Jiang Yu on WeChat, and the message from the other party just happened to come over.

    [Kitten: Come in. 】

    Nan Fu frowned, matching the weird atmosphere in the room, it suddenly gave her the feeling of going to a Hongmen banquet.

    She walked in slowly.

    He fumbled around the wall next to him and turned on the light.

    The minimalist living room suddenly brightened up.

    She wasn't sure if Shen Jia and Zhou Yang were there, so she called out tentatively: "Jiang Yu?"

    No one answered.

    There was only a slight noise from the bathroom.

    Nan Fu walked over and twisted the doorknob, and the door opened with a gap half an arm's length wide.

    She raised her eyes slightly, then completely froze in place.

    Jiang Yu was standing facing the bathroom mirror on the wall. He was wearing the big uniform of a cat demon boy in comics. Two long belts hung down by his side. When he raised his arms, the sleeves slid down, revealing a line Smooth white wrist bones.

    Jiang Yu turned his head when he heard the sound, his soft chestnut hair was a little disheveled, and he wore a headband on his head, with two furry cat ears that were the same color as his hair.

    "You came just in time..." Jiang Yu's face was tinged with embarrassment, and he pointed down, "Can you button it up for me?"

    Nan Fu saw that his body was arched under the loose uniform, like cover up something. With the flick of his two fingers, a simulated cat tail fell into the bottom of his eyes, and at the same time, his white and greasy skin was exposed.

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Fuck, there's nothing underneath.

    She forced herself to look away: "What are you doing here? I just called you for a long time."

    "Isn't it obvious?" Jiang Yu didn't know where he moved, but his tail shook slightly, he squinted and smiled, " I don’t know what’s going on with the button at the back, I can’t get it on all the time, and I haven’t gotten it right for a long time.”

    Then, his eyes fell on Nan Fu.

    The leather belt outlines the opponent's just right slender waist, and the two long straight legs are wrapped into the military trousers, making the whole person look straight and sharp.

    The cloak of the same color hangs down to the ground, and the military boots are slightly slanted. She just stands there lazily, and the aura is so attractive that people can't look away.

    Jiang Yu's eyes darkened, and the clothes really suited her so well.

    Putting it on, the whole person becomes profound.

    Especially the face with thin brows and eyes under the military cap is full of a sense of abstinence, which makes people want to pull her off the altar.

    He stared straight at Nan Fu, with a hint of pleading and flattery in his tone, as if he had fully entered the drama: "Can you help me...sir?"

    Nan Fu's scalp was numb from his fancy names, The corners of her lips were slightly pursed, trying not to look at the skin on the inside of his thighs, she frowned and asked, "How do you fasten this button?"

    "Just align it." Jiang Yu said, "I can't see the back, so I have been unable to align it "The

    tail is embedded, and Jiang Yu has two thin ropes wrapped around his waist and hips. Under the rope is a lock, and the tail is fastened, so it will not fall off no matter how you move it.

    Nan Fu's throat was dry, and he hadn't recovered from the visual impact he brought, so he was a bit at a loss as to what to do.

    It was Jiang Yu who stretched out a hand to touch the tail, guiding her to touch the tail.

    In order to ease the embarrassment, Nan Fu tried to change the subject: "Where are Shen Jia and Zhou Yang, what are they wearing today?"

    Jiang Yu said casually: "What do you care about them?"

    Nan Fu: "It's not that they said to play together tonight Son?"

    "Tonight?" Jiang Yu twitched the corners of his mouth with a half-smile, "You still know how to play."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Jiang Yu stared at her, hooking his lips: "You Do you think they might see me wearing this?"

    Nan Fu didn't want to answer these words.

    But Jiang Yu was not forgiving, and even put on a tone that was very close to the character, proud and soft: "Zhou Yang doesn't like cats, neither does Shen Jia, only you——I just let you call me kitten .”

    Nan Fu’s hands that helped him buckle his locks trembled, and his fingertips accidentally scratched his cool skin.

    With a "da", the soft tail stood up.

    The small bell hanging in front of Jiang Yu's neck was shaking, he turned around completely, and his two cat ears bent towards her: "Sir, happy birthday, I like your birthday present."

    "Then what about you..." He rubbed his head affectionately against her neck, then looked up at her, "Do you like the birthday present I carefully prepared?

    " The answer is ready to come out.

    This kind of blunt hint, even a fool should have heard it, but she couldn't answer it.

    For her, this is a gift proposition.

    Jiang Yu stared at her intently, not letting go of any expression on her face.

    Looking at it, the bottom of my heart became more and more uncertain.

    If he didn't want to admit it, he had to admit it, what Zhou Yang said last time made his heart sink.

    Twice.

    The last time she was drunk here, and during the susceptible period in the dormitory, maybe the process was more or less different, but the result was the same, both times she restrained herself at the most critical moment.

    There is no young Alpha like her who seems to be able to remain indifferent to any temptation.

    Unless...

    you really don't like it.

    The color of Jiang Yu's eyes was uncertain, the profile of the person in front of him was deep, his jaw line was tight and clean against the backdrop of the military uniform, almost indifferent, as if he was the only one who was emotional about it.

    Jiang Yu's heart skipped a beat, and he leaned forward a little out of breath, and took a bite of her jaw.

    A moderate sip, more like unwillingness than venting anger.

    Nan Fu was caught off guard by the pain and narrowed his eyes.

    She rubbed the wound, and just when she was about to have a seizure, Jiang Yu tilted her head, fiddled with the cat ears on the top of her head twice, and murmured, "This is specially worn for you to see, don't you like it?"

    His expression It looks very docile.

    Nan Fu clenched his fists, tensed his arms, and called out to him: "Jiang Yu."

    Jiang Yu paused, his eyelashes drooped, and he didn't respond.

    Nan Fu simply stood up straight, and took off the obstructive hat on her head. Her hair was a little messy on her forehead, her eyes were on the other side, and the emotions in her eyes were tumbling.

    "Jiang Yu..." Nan Fu yelled again, with a hint of warning.

    But this time, without waiting for her to continue talking, Jiang Yu suddenly took a step back, then slowly bent over, lowering her upper body very low, she could even see the fluffy cat's tail raised up with his swaying posture .

    "Today I'm not Jiang Yu..." The

    boy's eyes were slender and introverted, the soft light shone on his face, and the thin fluff on his fair skin was clearly visible. Dark and moist eyes.

    Hearing his low voice, Nan Fu said slowly, "Today I'm just the chief's kitten."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
423K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.6M 97.6K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...