Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 34

269 7 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 34 In the Past, Our Brother Yu Was Almost Eighteen

    When Jiang Yu returned home, Mr. Jiang had already fallen asleep, his mother was dealing with business, and only Xu Huaiyin was still waiting for him in the living room.

    He put the thermos cup on the coffee table, but kept the shopping bag with clothes in his arms.

    Seeing him like this, Xu Huai pretended to be annoyed: "I told you that your grandpa is coming today, why don't you take it to heart? Look at what time is it?"

    Jiang Yu didn't take it seriously: "I know that grandpa is angry No, that's why I came back so late on purpose, otherwise he will make a fuss in a while, and everyone will not want to sleep."

    "Grandpa is a grandpa, you must respect him." Xu Huaiyin laughed, and said, "Listen to Lao Li, Did you act bravely today?"

    Jiang Yu: "It doesn't count, it's my friend's sister who was in some danger and helped her."

    Xu Huai rested his chin with his hand, and instantly understood: "Nan Fu's sister?"

    " I can't hide anything from you," Jiang Yu sat down next to him, with serious eyes, "Dad, you guessed it, do you want to help me?"

    "Oh?" Xu Huaiyin asked, "Help me for what? Tell me?"

    Jiang Yu briefly explained the matter to Xu Huaiyin: "I asked, Jin Xiuming is an adult, can you think of a way to judge the key points? Also, their Jin family seems to have bid for it recently. A piece of land, seeing that the winning ticket is in my hands, I don't quite accept this result, so why don't you say something nice in front of your mother..." Before

    he finished speaking, Xu Huaiyin slapped him on the forehead: "Elevate personal grievances to business Enmity, are you cheating your mother like this?"

    Jiang Yu rubbed his forehead, and said in a low voice, "Where is the trick, I just think that the Jiang family can use that piece of land if it is snatched from it, not to mention a loss."

    See He had even considered this, and Xu Huaiyin had always had nothing to do with him, so he could only sigh: "Then I will discuss it with your mother tomorrow."

    "Thank you, Dad."

    Back in the room, Jiang Yu opened the shopping bag, took out the coat that was the same as Nan Fu's except for the color, and hung it flat on the hanger.

    Finally, he raised the corner of his lips in satisfaction.

    The moon is light and the stars are sparse, and the dead leaves of the sycamore tree are swirling in the wind.

    Nan Fu wrapped tightly in the quilt and lay on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

    Turning left is Yu Mian's tear-stained face, turning right is Jiang Yu's dark eyes and hot lips.

    Two completely different emotions intertwined in her mind, lingering like glue.

    She rubbed her messy hair, put on her shoes and got up to smoke a cigarette.

    Then went to take a shower again.

    When the spray of water from the shower hit her, when she closed her eyes, she seemed to see Jiang Yu squatting under her in this small bathroom and looking up at her, her trembling eyelashes were like a handful of small hooks, It scratched her heart one after another.

    Hold.

    It's just fucking dead.

    Nan Fu gritted his teeth and hammered the wall.

    Perhaps because too many things happened during the day, when she finally fell asleep, she had a long-lost dream about the past.

    In the dream, she returned to the year when she was twelve years old, not long after she differentiated into an Alpha, while Yu Mian was only nine years old, and the hospital's test report said that she was very likely to differentiate into an Omega.

    Nan Zhengcheng and Yu Wan filed a divorce lawsuit. When the court ruled on the custody of the two children, she and Yu Mian were sitting on the long steps outside the court.

    She remembered that she used the money she had saved for a long time to buy Yu Mian her favorite ice cream, the bag was full, and when she held it in her arms, it seemed as if she had given it to her for a whole summer.

    Yu Mian ate so happily that the corners of her mouth became sticky.

    She said to Yu Mian: "Eat slowly, I still have a lot here. When my mother comes out to take us away, I will work hard to study and earn money. My sister will buy you whatever you want."

    Yu Mian spoke in a childish voice: "Then, can my mother, sister, and I be together forever?"

    "Yes," she nodded affirmatively, "We will stay away from here together, away from the villainous father, and stay together forever." !"

    Then she saw Yu Mian and a dejected Nan Zhengcheng walking out of the court.

    Yu Wan hugged Yu Mian and said "I'm sorry" to her guiltily.

    She felt like she didn't understand.

    It wasn't until Yu Wan walked forward without hesitation, leaving her alone, that she had a vague premonition.

    A twelve-year-old child already knows a lot, and she knows that she seems to have been abandoned by Yu Wan.

    With great fear lingering in his heart, Nan Fu chased after Yu Wan's car at the fastest speed in his life.

    "Mom! Take me with you?" She hugged Yu Wan's arm and begged, "Please! I will be obedient! Can you not leave me? I want to be with you!"

    Yu Wan will Yu Mian, who was also crying, stuffed herself into the car, and it was only then that she realized that Yu Wan had already packed her luggage and left as soon as the court verdict came out, as if she didn't want to stay for another second.     Yu Wan squatted by the side of the road, her voice choked up: "Honey, it's not that mom doesn't want to take you away... Nan Zhengcheng also asked the court for the child, and the court only allowed me to take one away... Mianmian is still young, and it is likely to be divided into Omega ...I can't just leave her in hell like this, she won't be able to survive..."     Her eyes were wide open, and her voice was very soft: "So you chose to leave me in hell."     Yu Wan said: "You are Alpha, you are braver than her..."     "Mom," she refused to let go, holding back her tears, afraid that Yu Wan would be annoyed, "It hurts so much when my father hit me... Without you protecting me... What should I do in the future?"     Yu Wan couldn't answer, and could only lean on her thin shoulders, crying "I'm sorry" over and over again.

    Then Nan Zhengcheng ran over and pulled her up: "This bitch is no longer your mother, you son of a bitch, hurry up and go back with me!"

    Nan Fu remembered that the sun was so hot that day that the asphalt road was so scorched. It was almost melting, and the ice cream in her arms also melted.

    She can't give Yu Mian a whole summer.

    Her world is nothing but ice and night, a sticky mass.

    She tried to escape, tried to find them by car, but every time Nan Zhengcheng found out, and then took her back to beat her up. At first, she was persuaded by her neighbors, but after moving into the new community, the sound insulation of the community was very good. No matter how much you cry, no matter how much you make trouble outside, you can't hear it.

    Later, she gradually dispelled the idea.

    She thought that her life would never have any intersection with them again, but in her first year of high school, she met Yu Mian.

    The little kid who used to be has grown beautifully, and differentiated into an Omega just like the original test report.

    When Nan Fu saw her, he couldn't tell what mood he was in.

    She clearly knew and firmly believed that it was because of Yu Mian that her mother didn't want her. Even though she used to love this younger sister very much, for so many years, she was tortured by the dark life to the point of disgust.

    She couldn't accept Yu Mian without any grudges, but she also couldn't restrain her envy of Yu Mian.

    I envy her that she can live with her mother, and that she has a complete and beautiful family.

    Meeting Yu Mian was only by chance, but Yu Mian seemed to feel guilty towards her and said that she missed her very much. Even though they are in different schools, Yu Mian still visits No. 1 Middle School from time to time, always wanting to have a talk with her.

    Nan Fu felt incomprehensible.

    They are already far away from the Mire Hell, so why come back?

    make fun of her? To show her how well you are doing now? Tell her how happy their new family is after leaving her and Nam Jung Sung?

    Nan Fu couldn't accept it even more.

    I can't accept an apology from her, because she will never forgive.

    Yu Mian never intended to give up.

    Even because he didn't wait for her at the school gate, he went to block her on her way home from school.

    That day the teacher was doing self-study and dragging the class late, and he finished school a long time later than usual. Nan Fu actually saw Yu Mian on the way home, but in order to avoid her, he changed his way on the way.

    If you want to wait, wait.

    Anyway, it will always give up in the end.

    People come here like this, how many times she stayed in that small shabby house waiting for Yu Wan to come back to save her, the more times she was disappointed, the more she gave up.

    She numbly kept admonishing herself, but the moment she walked to the door of the house, she still turned her head.

    When he found Yu Mian, Yu Mian was running with his wounds all over his body, and Jin Xiubai was chasing after him.

    As if he noticed someone coming, Jin Xiubai quickly retreated.

    On the way to send Yu Mian to the hospital, Nan Fu felt cold all over, and his blood seemed to be frozen.

    Obviously she was the one who suffered the most, but now she became the sinner who was almost raped by Yu Mian.

    She couldn't even imagine how such a little girl escaped from Jin Xiubai's grasp.

    Later, she couldn't see Jin Xiubai getting away with it, so she broke his hand.

    Also because of this fight, she was dubbed a bully by Jin Xiubai, almost notorious, and even expelled from the school.

    After Nan Zhengcheng learned of this, he was furious, and beat her to death for the first time, because he would pay for injuring others, and Nan Zhengcheng didn't want to pay, so he could only vent his anger by beating her.

    But she doesn't care.

    She wants to pay off what she owes Yu Mian, and let Yu Mian owe her.

    She didn't want Yu Wan to think that such a poor child, it's lucky that it was your sister who took away.

    But things backfired.

    Accompanied by Yu Wan, Yu Mian went down to call the police. Fingerprints and surveillance video all revealed Jin Xiubai's criminal facts.

    The police strictly protected the identity of the victim.

    The school rescinded her expulsion.

    Her disgusting sister is much braver than her.

    Later, she was reborn at the age of twenty-four on the night she was beaten to death by Nan Zhengcheng.

    ...

    When Nan Fu woke up, his temples were throbbing with pain.

    She frowned and stood up halfway, covered her eyes with the other hand, and rubbed them slowly and vigorously twice. It was already bright outside.

    After a long silence, she let out a long sigh from the depths of her throat.

    It's Monday.

    During the morning self-study get out of class, everyone had a heated discussion about the relaxation method Luo Tai said last week.

    Finally, it was unanimously decided to have a class dinner next Friday after school, and then the class leader will take the lead in ordering a few KTV singing.

    It's not a special way to relax. Many people lack interest and take advantage of this time to take out their mobile phones to play.

    Shen Jia belongs to the surfer boy who gets itchy all over if he doesn't browse the forum for a day.

    Probably because the post about who attacks and who receives will end in two weeks, so this post was upvoted again this morning.

    With a total of several thousand votes, Nan Fu was slightly ahead. It was beyond Shen Jia's expectation that she could get so many people's support in such a short period of time.

    After all, Jiang Yu has long been famous in the world, while Nan Fu is just a fledgling.

    Who would have expected so many people to see Mr. Jiang being thrown down.

    Shen Jia would scroll through the latest replies whenever he had something to do, and it made him a little strange again.

    He turned his head and excitedly said to Nan Fu: "Look, look! Your hardcore sheep is here to support you again!"

    Nan Fu glanced at the phone he handed over.

    [6688L Sheep: I voted for Nan Fu. 】

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Shen Jia clicked his tongue three times: "Mr. Nan is fine. It's only been a long time since I came to school, and I have gained such a persistent fan. Congratulations, I am one vote ahead of Brother Yu again!"

    Nan Fu raised his eyebrows : "Can this post be deleted?"

    Shen Jia: "Why do you want to delete it?"

    Nan Fu: "There are so many swear words here, I think you are teaching children badly."

    Shen Jia: "Children??? You know her What a young kid?"

    Nan Fu was about to speak, when Jiang Yu suddenly raised his eyes: "What post are you talking about?"

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Shen Jia: "..." The

    two looked at each other, unanimous Decided to answer "Nothing", but before he could say anything, Zhou Yang turned around hilariously: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, look at what I found on the forum, I don't know some idiot who launched an attack on whoever Mr. Nan and Brother Yu are together." Accept the vote! Is this still a vote? It's simply impossible—"

    His voice stopped abruptly in the eyes of the three as if they were seeing cerebral palsy.

    Jiang Yu twisted the corners of his mouth: "Who attacks and who suffers? What do you mean it's impossible?"

    Zhou Yang's goose bumps got up from his smile, he swallowed, he looked at Shen Jia, and asked with his lips : "You didn't tell Brother Yu about the post?"

    Shen Jia cast a self-seeking look at him, and made a movement of closing her mouth.

    Nan Fu simply got up and went to the bathroom, staying away from the center of the storm.

    Before the sober kiss last Friday, she didn't think there was anything wrong with others teasing her and Jiang Yu, but now it's different, and she feels that every word in that post is particularly meaningful.

    She didn't want to talk about those jokes with Jiang Yu face to face.

    Zhou Yang was isolated and helpless, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue: "The one on the forum who arranges your and Mr. Nan's posts—"

    Jiang Yu interrupted him: "I'm asking you why it's impossible?"

    "It scared me to death Yu Brother, I thought you didn’t like being edited by others!” Zhou Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately became active, “What do you see the title of this post? Jiang Yu and Nan Fu are together, who will attack and who will suffer—the two of you are not like each other at all. The poles can’t be hit together, okay! This issue is completely non-discussable!”

    Jiang Yu didn’t speak, motioning him to continue.

    Zhou Yang really went on and said: "Take Nan Zong's susceptibility period as an example, Brother Yu, you may not know it because you differentiated late, I'm not exaggerating, during the alpha susceptibility period, if there is someone you like Standing in front of a person, no matter if he is O, B or A, it is impossible for him not to turn into a beast!"

    "But this one—" he tapped Nan Fu's desk with his hand, "You are with Brother Yu I stayed in the dormitory for two full days! I didn’t see Mr. Nan doing anything for two days, and you were unscathed when you came to class, Brother Yu! What does this mean? It means Mr. Nan didn’t call you! So I think this post is nonsense, Forcing the CP group is completely stupid!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu was stunned for a moment: "Is that so..."

    Shen Jia saw that his face was not very good, so he punched Zhou Yang on the back: "You don't talk Can you die?"

    Zhou Yang felt wronged: "What's the matter if I'm telling the truth? If it's me, without sedatives, if the person I like is within reach, anyway, I can't do anything and don't do this to her. One thing. On the other hand, if you don’t do anything, then you definitely don’t like it... woo..."

    Seeing that Zhou Yang not only couldn't understand his expression, but also continued to babble, Shen Jia simply covered his mouth with his hands.

    Looking back at Jiang Yu, the latter lowered his eyelids, his eyes were a little gloomy, and his expression was gloomy.

    For a moment, Shen Jia wanted to swell Zhou Yang's mouth!

    But since the topic is here, in fact, during Nan Fu's susceptibility period last time, in his prediction, Jiang Yu should have taken him down long ago.

    If the susceptibility period can't be taken, isn't it less likely that the other party is sober?

    After thinking about it, Shen Jia put on a playful expression, and quickly changed the subject: "Brother Yu, isn't your birthday this Friday? You are eighteen years old, what is Uncle Xu planning to do for you? I heard that Jiang Grandpa is back, so there must be a birthday party for you, right?"

    Jiang Yu lowered his expression and said "Yes", "My dad has this plan."

    "Then did you invite Nan Fu?" Shen Jia asked.

    Jiang Yu paused with his fingertips, expressionless: "She wouldn't go to that kind of occasion, right..."

    Shen Jia: "Then if she doesn't go, why don't we form a group to hang out together on Saturday?"

    "Let's talk about it," Jiang Yu said irritably, "It's not like you don't know that she has a lot of things to do on weekends, so she always has something to do with appointments."

    Shen Jia was stunned.

    When they went out to play before, Shen Jia and Zhou Yang took turns to ask Nan Fu, but unfortunately they were rejected without exception.

    He thought it was because everyone didn't know each other very well at that time, but he didn't expect it to be the same now?

    "Then you should tell her about your birthday." Shen Jia winked at him, "There must be some gifts between friends, brother Yu is eighteen years old, and we can do a lot of things that we couldn't do before. Something has happened."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu's dark eyes dimmed.

    At the age of eighteen, many things that cannot be done can be done.

    He licked his dry lips and repeated the words in his heart.

    Then can he do what he wants to do to Nan Fu?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...
5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
1.6M 96.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...