Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 33

279 8 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 33 Go shopping, do you like me?

    Yu Wan awkwardly closed the door of the fire escape again.

    Today's young people are really more and more daring, love is even talked about in the hospital.

    But when she turned her head to look at the quiet aisle, she couldn't help covering her face with her hands, and her shoulders trembled.

    After all this time, the child is still unwilling to forgive her.

    He wouldn't even see her. @泡@波

    余晚 dragged his exhausted body back to the ward, Yu Mian was lying quietly on the bed with a hanging needle, and there were bruises pinched by others on his face.

    She reached out and stroked Yu Mian's cheek, her eyes were filled with distress.

    When she arrived, Yu Wan had already received a call from the police, saying that Yu Mian was violated by gangsters on the way home, but fortunately she was rescued by the young master of the Jiang family, and they would make a record at the hospital after Yu Mian woke up.

    The Jiang family...

    Yu Wan silently recited these two words, this is a prominent person who lives in the same area as her but is completely unattainable.

    She didn't know how Yu Mian got involved with Young Master Jiang, but if he came to the rescue, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't make a show, but she didn't know if the Jiang family would think that they were trying to get close.

    Yu Mian shook off these complicated thoughts, fetched water and wiped Yu Mian's face.

    On the other side, in the fire escape.

    The faint light was completely extinguished the moment the door was closed, and the passage was so dark that you couldn't see your fingers.

    Nan Fu originally just sucked Jiang Yu's lower lip, but she didn't know when the tip of the other's tongue came in. She flinched a little, but Jiang Yu didn't let go. Her trembling lips were like flexible and bright red butterfly wings, attracting her and seducing her. she.

    She heard the other party rolling his Adam's apple and swallowing her pheromone in one gulp.

    Nan Fu's brain became hot and his breathing became disordered.

    She couldn't tell whether it was Jiang Yu's body temperature or hers, but she felt a thin layer of sweat on her palms.

    It's slippery, warm, and addictive, Xiao thought about it for a long time.

    She held Jiang Yu's face, slowly outlined his lips, and then pressed against the tip of his tongue, penetrating sharply. Under her kiss, he unconsciously changed from pulling to hooking.

    Jiang Yu reached out and hooked her neck.

    Fingertips rubbed against the thin bump under the skin.

    I don't know how long it took, until it was so quiet outside that the sound of a needle falling could be heard.

    It was so quiet that only the sound of their kissing could be heard.

    Nan Fu is like waking up from a dream.

    Pressing his shoulder, pushed him away.

    The two were panting slightly, Nan Fu's eyelashes drooped, and his lips were pursed for a long time, but they couldn't say a word.

    She knew that Jiang Yu kissed her because he wanted to help her avoid Yu Wan's sight.

    But later Yu Wan had already left.

    They still didn't stop.

    From a purposeful kiss to a kiss that cannot resist the attraction of the other party.

    From being muddled to the soul seems to have found support.

    Nan Fu stepped back and reached out to touch the still wet corner of her lips, feeling inexplicably mocking.

    I don't understand how things turned out like this.

    Acting to the point of kissing each other with tongue, what is this?

    It's not a dog blood romance drama.

    After hesitating for a long time, Nan Fu looked at Jiang Yu with a hoarse voice: "Little cat, do you..." Her heart     froze

    : "Like me?"

elements to distinguish emotions.

    The moment she asked this sentence, the smell of honeysuckle in the air was even so strong that it was bitter.

    I like it very much.

    I like it very much, I like it so much that you have to like it.

    Jiang Yu's lips moved and his heart beat like thunder: "I..."

    Pheromone can convey the most real feeling in the heart to each other.

    However, as soon as he uttered the first syllable, the other party has put away all the rich ebony fragrance, because it symbolizes the only source of warmth in the cold weather.

    All he smelled were sour and cold.

    She refused to be so clear.

    So much so that what he said was: "I don't like it. It was just acting. If I didn't act more realistically, Auntie wouldn't believe it.

    "

    "Don't worry too much," he said with a calm face, "To tell you the truth, I have never kissed anyone before, so just now I thought it was a rare opportunity to practice my kissing skills. I kissed the other party so well, and I will kiss my Omega in the future. You don’t need to pay the tuition fee.”

    Seeing that Nan Fu still didn’t speak, Jiang Yu even patted her on the shoulder and laughed lightly: “It’s not that I hit you, your kissing skills really need to be practiced, just now I gave you all the skin on your lips. It 's broken."

    "Ah," Nan Fu finally moved stiffly, smoothing out the wrinkles on his trousers, "I'm sorry, but I haven't kissed anyone before."

    After saying this.

    The two fell silent again.

    But standing still like this is not a problem, Nan Fu doesn't have the energy to sort out those uncontrollable emotions for the time being.

    So she reached out to pull the door of the fire escape.

    The dazzling light from the aisle came in unexpectedly, and Nan Fu was dazzled.

    After getting used to it, she finally saw Jiang Yu's face clearly, she was naturally calm, as usual.

    This beam of light seems to blow away all the ambiguity and haze in the dark corner.

    Nan Fu lowered his head and hooked his lips mockingly.

    The two went downstairs from the elevator on the other side together.

    With Yu Wan here, there is no need to worry that Yu Mian will not be taken care of.

    The moment he walked out of the inpatient building, the cold wind poured in from his limbs.

    When things subsided slowly, Nan Fu began to feel cold.

    The body is cold, and the heart is also cold.

    Jiang Yu asked her: "Did you go back directly next?"

    Nan Fu nodded.

    Jiang Yu: "Then I'll see you off."

    Nan Fu didn't have time to refuse, but turned around to see him answering the phone with a solemn expression.

    Nan Fu waited for him to finish speaking.

    "Dad."

    "I didn't have time to buy the gift, can I buy it now... You guys eat first, I'll be back in a while."

    "Did Uncle Li tell you this... It's no big deal. I met a friend's sister on the way and got hurt." I'm hurt a little, I'll help take her to the hospital..."

    "You tell grandpa, I'll confess to him when I get back, don't wait for me..."

    He lowered his voice even more.

    Nan Fu was slightly taken aback.

    At this time, the driver of Jiang's family came over, and seeing Nan Fu's surprised look, he also sighed and said, "Mr. Jiang came over from the old house today. The old man has a staid temper. Mr. Xu ordered Xiao Yu to go The shopping mall bought gifts for the old man, and in order to help the little girl upstairs, that is, your little sister, he put it all behind, I have never seen Xiaoyu care so much about any classmate."

    In fact, Nan Fu already understood from the content of the call just now that Jiang Yu delayed things because of her.

    He used the word "admit his mistake" on the phone, so he must have had a hard time going back to face his elders' scolding at night.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yu had already hung up the phone.

    He came over and didn't say a word about what happened on the phone, just said to Nan Fu: "Let's go, I'll take you back."

    Nan Fu didn't move, glanced at him, and suggested: "How about I take a taxi back by myself Well, you go to your business first."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows, and caught a glimpse of her thin short sleeves: "Aren't you cold?"

    Nan Fu didn't try his best, and admitted openly: "A little bit."

    "Since Cold, do you think the taxi driver will turn on the air conditioner for you in this weather?" Jiang Yu snorted, "You don't think everyone is as kind as me, do you?"

    Nan Fu choked on his words , paused, and said a little guiltyly: "Don't you still have to buy gifts for your grandpa? After going back and forth like this, the mall is closed."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyelids, knowing that she had heard the content of the phone call just now .

    After thinking for a while, he suddenly said: "Why don't you go to the mall with me? I don't know what my grandpa likes, how about you choose together with me, and buy two more clothes by the way. I gave the school uniform to your sister. It's quite cold too."

    Without waiting for Nan Fu to speak, Jiang Yu had already opened the car door, and then waved at her: "Stop talking, you don't want to catch a cold tomorrow, do you?"

    Nan Fu clicked his tongue helplessly, and bent over to get into the car.

    She didn't want to refuse such a good thing.

    The moment she received Jiang Yu's call, she panicked. When she came out, she didn't even have time to put on a coat, so she went down to take a taxi, but was blocked by traffic in front of Linjiang Road.

    Thinking that there is not much distance left, she ran the rest of the way.

    Just like every time I heard that Yu Mian was in danger.

    She ran with all her strength, but she was afraid that it would be too late like in her previous life.

    Too late to compensate, too late to redeem.

    In the situation where her mind was blank and only obsession remained, she didn't feel cold at all, but as soon as she calmed down just now, the cold wind blew towards her like a knife, and her heart was chilled. All trembling.

    The two went to the mall.

    There are many high-rise buildings and neon lights flashing. Even at nine o'clock in the evening, the crowd is still flowing.

    The heating was turned on in the shopping mall, and everyone took off their coats and held them in their hands. Under the warmth of the environment, Nan Fu felt that he was finally alive.

    "Shall we go buy a gift for your grandfather first?" Nan Fu turned his head to the side.

    "No," Jiang Yu said, "buy clothes first."

    The clothing stores in the shopping mall here are almost all high-end and mature brands.

    The two finally found a less mature clothing store, and as soon as they entered, the clerk eagerly greeted them: "The two of you came today just in time, as the seasons change, our store has launched a special promotion, as long as couples come to the store to spend, all 30% off, lots of gifts."

    Jiang Yu, who was beside Nan Fu, raised his chin: "No need to discount, the person next to me is not short of money."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    He looked at Nan Fu, and his eyes stopped for a second Second: "Who said I'm not short of money," he shook his phone, "After the noise attack just now, this week's pocket money is gone, and I'm just an ordinary high school student now."

    "Oh forgot Remind you," Jiang Yu licked his lower lip, "Mr. Nan may have to pay for all the consumption tonight. Do you want this discount?"

    Jiang Yu leaned over slightly, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear : "Just now I acted as a couple in love once, should it be the same once or twice?"

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Nan Fu calculated his balance, then glanced at the expensive clothes tag, Sighing, she looked at the clerk: "Do you need any proof?" The

    clerk didn't understand her meaning: "Prove what?"

    Nan Fu: "Prove that we are a couple."

    The clerk glanced at the two suspiciously, couldn't they be a couple at a glance?

    When the two came over just now, the male classmate's eyes were almost glued to the female classmate's body. He talked so close that the tenderness in his eyes couldn't be hidden. This... how else do we need to prove it?     Seeing that the clerk

    was a little confused, Nan Fu pursed his lips and changed the way of asking: "I mean, if you want to enjoy the discount, do we need to do anything?"

Excuse me, both of you."

    As she spoke, she made a welcoming gesture and invited the two of them into an area of ​​the store: "After you buy the right clothes in a while, please sit there, and our professional photographer will help you. The two of you took a beautiful photo, and then posted it on the love wall on the right for promotional display, can you accept it?"

    Nan Fu turned her head to look at Jiang Yu, and seeing him nodding, she also said, "Yes."

    At the same time In the bottom of my heart, I secretly let out a sigh of relief.

    This is much better than those merchants who take pictures with kissing and hugging poses.

    However, a minute later, she was slapped mercilessly in the face by the clerk.

    Indeed, no hugs or kisses, because it's fucking laps!

    Just thinking about that paradoxical scene, Nan Fu felt extremely suffocated.

    But the clerk still smiled and said: "This pose can best show the wildness and tenderness of the clothes in our store, but don't worry, I won't take pictures of your front, the photographer will take pictures from behind, you just have to look at it with your head tilted." The other party is fine."

    Just, okay?

    Is it okay to call it on such a large scale?

    Nan Fu wanted to leave directly.

    Jiang Yu held her back, with a chuckle on his lips, and said happily, "It took me so long to find this shop, if you delay any longer, do you want to sleep at my house?"

    Nan Fu said with a wooden face, "I never thought about it." "

    Jiang Yu: "Then buy it quickly, and take pictures after buying it."

    Nan Fu's eyelids twitched: "You can bear it?"

    "What can't you bear?" Jiang Yu not only didn't look humiliated, but asked sincerely, "Would you like to hug or sit?"

    Nan Fu: "... "

    Jiang Yu began to choose clothes: "I don't care, I can do anything."

    He clasped his hands in his pockets, and while talking, he turned his head lazily: "Nan Fu, do you want to sit?

    " Come here, the old man blushed when he heard this.

    I thought to myself that this young couple really had no scruples in speaking.

    Nan Fu was also taken aback for a moment, she turned her eyes away uncomfortably, her lips moved, just about to speak.

    The clerk behind him pulled her.

    "Sister, are you Alpha?" Based on the experience of someone who has been there, the clerk coughed lightly, and reminded, "Are you still studying? If you are still studying, remember to take safety measures."

    Nan Fu: "... ..."

    She looked so numb that she didn't bother to explain.

    Didn't hear Nan Fu's answer, Jiang Yu asked the clerk to take off a piece of clothing, walked to her side, and asked in a low voice: "If you don't want to sit down, can you hug me?"

    His expression couldn't be more normal, but these few days This word made Nan Fu inexplicably feel nervous.

    After a while, she nodded with difficulty.

    Nan Fu first chose a black coat, and put it on casually, and asked the clerk for this one because he thought it fit quite well.

    As soon as she handed over the jacket, the clerk pointed to another one hanging on the wall, and said, "Would you like to try wearing couple clothes? There is also a white one over there, I think it is very suitable for you." What about her boyfriend."

    This time Nan Fu answered quickly: "No need."

    Jiang Yu glanced at her and said nothing.

    When Nan Fu walked to the front photo area, he handed the one he had chosen to the clerk, and then said: "That white coat that is the same as hers, please wrap it for me too, don't let her wear it." I found it."

    He pursed his lips apologetically at the clerk: "I didn't promise her last night, and today is like this, I'm sorry."

    Hearing this, the clerk stretched out his hands to cover his mouth in excitement, and said to Jiang Yu, "I I understand" gesture.

    When the two put on their coats, the photographer was already in place.

    There is a milky white leather round stool in the middle of the photo area, and the background behind it is very dreamy. The dim light is on, like the setting sun at dusk, full of ambiguity.

    Nan Fu took the lead in sitting on the round stool, and then straightened his legs as if it was business.

    The clerk turned his head, and was about to tell the young man beside him that the pose would look better when photographed, but in the blink of an eye he saw him with dark eyes, striding over, straddling the lap of the person below in a very straightforward and rude way.

    Before Nan Fu could react, Jiang Yu had already sat up with his legs apart.

    The round stool was not big, but his legs were very long, stretched forward, as if holding her waist.

    In such a posture, he was a bit taller than her, and he arched his back unconsciously, the neckline of the sweater slid to one side, and his collarbone was sunken, revealing a little dimple. His skin is very fair, but his eyebrows and hair are light chestnut in color, and his facial features are so exquisite that they have a kind of restless beauty.

    Nan Fu slightly raised his eyes to stare at him, and suddenly remembered the video explaining biological knowledge that Jiang Yu clicked on last time in the dormitory.

    The Omega inside is sitting on the Alpha's legs like this, wrapping around the waist, clamping the buttocks, leaning up to the slender and white neck, grinding people up and down.

    Nan Fu suffocated for breath, and did not dare to move, his teeth were clenched.

    "Go down," she said hoarsely, "or I'll kick you."

    Seeing this situation, the clerk and the photographer looked at each other in embarrassment.

    "That..." The clerk swallowed, and said to Jiang Yu, "Actually, you can just sit on your side."

    "Oh," as the only person in the audience who didn't feel embarrassed, Jiang Yu suddenly realized, "So I thought something was wrong. .”

    He slowly got off Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu felt that when the man's hand hooking her neck was withdrawn, he even caressed her earlobe inadvertently.

    Nan Fu finished taking the photo almost stiffly.

    The clerk had to pass that photo on to them when they swiped their card to check out.

    Jiang Yu looked at the photos over and over again, with a deep smile on his lips: "Thank you, you played my girlfriend twice today."

    Nan Fu curled up his fingers and rubbed the aching eyebrows.

    "I should thank you for helping me out."

    She hadn't forgotten the main purpose of coming to the mall, so she changed the subject: "Have you decided what to buy for your grandpa?"

    "Thought it out."

    Jiang Yu actually thought about it when he received a call from Xu Huaiyin downstairs in the hospital, but he just wanted to spend more time with Nan Fu.

    "Buy him a thermos," Jiang Yu said calmly, thinking of Mr. Jiang's growling voice, "you can also make chrysanthemum tea to reduce blood pressure."

    Nan Fu: "Do you need me to accompany you?"

    Jiang Yu looked Checking the time: "If you still want to go back to the dormitory, I can buy it myself."

    Nan Fu looked at him indifferently when he heard this, "What about ordinary high school students who are poor as we agreed?"

    Jiang Yu paused, It is rare to experience the feeling of a lie being exposed.

    However, he blinked his eyes very lightly, and replied fluently: "Pocket money is pocket money. Of course, if you buy a gift, you have to pay it separately from my dad. These are two different things."

    Nan Fu snorted coldly, and waved his hands at him : "Then I'll be back, bye."

    "Bye."

    When she reached the elevator entrance, Jiang Yu suddenly called out again: "Nan Fu!"

    Nan Fu turned around and looked over from a distance.

    The black made her taller and thinner, like the wind blowing from the sea in the beginning of winter, moist and nostalgic.

    Jiang Yu opened his mouth and showed her a soft smile.

    "See you the day after tomorrow!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
66.8K 4.1K 16
After reading his favorite romantic novel M/n woke up in a strange world and not in his body. Scared and confused he wanders around a vast forest in...
26.6K 903 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...
14.9K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...