Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 32

271 5 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 32

    It was getting dark, and there were more people outside the mall.

    Jiang Yu stood there for a moment, watching Yu Mian slowly walk towards Linjiang Road.

    Nan Fu said that her mother's new family lived in front of his house. He actually guessed secretly and looked over from where Nan Fu stayed, but the family in front was named Yan.

    And the little girl in front is named Yu.

    For a moment, Jiang Yu's mind was full of thoughts, and an uncertain idea came to him.

    He felt as if he accidentally discovered something that Nan Fu tried to hide, which made him have a strong desire to explore.

    Jiang Yu told himself that he was just following Yu Mian to make sure, he would never bother him, and he would never ask anything.

    After such a delay, the driver had already parked the car and came back. Seeing that Jiang Yu was still standing there, he was stunned for a moment: "Didn't you say that you are going to go shopping in the mall?"

    Jiang Yu frowned and walked from Linjiang Road He retracted his gaze in the direction of him: "Let's not go shopping, please go to the parking lot to pick up the car again, Uncle Li, I have something to do and want to go back first."

    Jiang Yu has always been assertive, the driver did not doubt him, and turned back PARKING LOT.

    The sky turned a thick dark blue.

    The bushes beside the Linjiang Road are about one meter high, because the Rongjiang River is below, and there is a slope around the bushes, which perfectly blocks the sight of vehicles on the road.

    Yu Mian was covered by someone and dragged down the slope.

    Her eyes were wide open, and she was struggling desperately, but the hands holding her arms were as strong as iron tongs.

    Someone came to seal Yu Mian's mouth with tape, and then released pheromones, holding her firmly in place: "Stinky girl, I told you to call the police back then, didn't you like to call the police so much, I'll see how you report today!"

    Yu Mian trembled all over, her nerves exploded.

    Almost instantly, she guessed the identity of this person.

    He came to avenge Jin Xiubai.

    Great fear came over her, she knew that this time was different from Yan Banxue's petty fights with her before, if she didn't resist, she might die here.

    Yu Mian exhausted all her strength to find half of her sanity from his pheromone suppression.

    With her nails digging at the ground, she gritted her teeth and climbed up the slope little by little.

    Jin Xiuming condescendingly admired her struggling like an ant, and smiled sullenly: "So many people, you should go to the police, don't you see that other people are living well now? Why don't you just play around, and what the hell?" I didn't mark you, as for dying or living? You're the only bitch who has trouble!"

    Yu Mian felt cold all over, and before she could take two steps up, Jin Xiuming pulled her hair back.

    Her mouth was sealed, and she could only grunt after eating in pain.

    The disparity in strength between Alpha and Omega made it impossible for her to even resist. Under the suppression of Jin Xiuming's vodka pheromone, her cheeks flushed and her legs began to weaken.

    "Of course, I came to you today not only for this matter, you are Nan Fu's younger sister, right? If he has the guts to kill Xiaobai, I will let him see how I messed with her sister!" Jin The more Xiu Ming talked, the more irritable he became. He kicked Yu Mian in the stomach, then took out his phone and clicked on the video recording.     Seeing Yu Mian keep twisting, and the pleated skirt jumping up, revealing two sections of Bai Shengsheng's thighs, Jin Xiuming's eyes deepened: "But looking at it this way, I understand why Xiaobai likes to play with young It 's an omega."     Tears covered Yu Mian's entire face, and she bowed deeply while clutching her belly in extreme pain.     When Jin Xiuming saw this scene, his expression was distorted with excitement.     He slowly squatted down in front of Yu Mian, pinching her chin with his gloved right hand: "Look at this poor little girl, tsk..." On the     slope are green plants hidden in the night, and below the slope is a black hole-like The Rongjiang River that devours people.

    A damp chill hit her nostrils, Yu Mian's pupils dilated in a daze, and she kept calling Nan Fu's name in her heart.

    She still has many wishes that have not been fulfilled, and she doesn't want to die.

    But Nan Fu won't come.

    My sister will never forgive her again.

    Just when the strength of her struggle disappeared, a dazzling light came towards her.

    It was followed by the sound of car horns, which was prolonged in the dark night and was a bit too dull, but it made Jin Xiuming lose all the blood on his face.

    The moment he raised his eyes to block the light, Jin Xiubai's heart rang out, and he wanted to run away after leaving Yu Mian behind.

    However, the figure that suddenly approached from behind kicked him on the back, kicking him forcefully from the slope and rolling him down.

    It was a bit difficult to even get up.

    Yu Mian grabbed her coat, and Alpha's pheromone pressure eased a lot.

    She raised her dirty hand to tear off the plastic seal on her mouth, wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, and finally saw the person standing in front of her clearly.

    "Didn't you say that you will never be mean again?"

    Jiang Yu looked at Jin Xiuming, his eyes were dark and he couldn't see his emotions clearly. His voice seemed to be incomprehensible: "You don't seem to take my words seriously?"

    Jin Xiuming His pupils shrank, and before he could react, he kicked him in the stomach again.

    Jiang Yu's face was extremely cold.

    It was only now that he realized how ridiculous his suggestion to persuade Nan Fu to forget it was in the billiard room.

    Such disgusting two brothers, I don't know how many people will be harmed.

    Just now Uncle Li drove directly into Linjiang Road after picking up the car, but Jiang's family had arrived, and he didn't see Yu Mian on the road.

    Besides, there is no fork in the road around here.

    Jiang Yu instinctively felt a sense of uneasiness in his heart, and then thought about how much Nan Fu cared about Yu Mian. He hesitated for a long time, but he still called Nan Fu.

    He heard the other party's rare flustered voice: "Wait! I'll be right over!"

    Jiang Yu looked at the phone that hung up after only a few words to ask for the location, and clicked his tongue in displeasure.

    But after all, human life is at stake. Uncle Li drove slowly along the river, and he opened the window to see if he could find any clues.

    But I never thought that under the silence, I really heard some disgusting low curses.

    Seeing that Jin Xiuming was clutching his stomach and seemed unable to stand up, Jiang Yu told Uncle Li to call the police while looking in Yu Mian's direction.

    Although the little girl's eyes were full of despair just now, now that the crisis is over, she is much calmer than ordinary people, but her face is a little abnormally flushed.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Yu put his school uniform jacket on her body.

    The eyes of the two met, and Yu Mian was about to speak while pursing her lips, when a figure suddenly jumped out from the other side of the bush.

    The person leaped over with long legs and strode over. She squatted halfway in front of Yu Mian, who was still in shock. After repeatedly confirming that she was safe and sound, her amber eyes were dimmed, and then she stood up abruptly, arching her back towards the bottom of the slope. Panting, Jin Xiuming walked over.

    Before Jin Xiuming could recover from Jiang Yu's feet, Alpha's heavy cold pheromones pressed down on his back. He showed pain and knelt down unbearably.

    A cold hand stretched out towards him and grabbed his throat.

    The back of Nan Fu's hands were tense, and he used the force of a deadly hand.

    Jin Xiuming's eyes widened, his eyeballs protruded, and his desire to survive made him desperately want to tear away the hand that restrained him, but before he could raise his arm, his abdomen was hit again and again by the opponent's raised knee .

    His stomach couldn't take it anymore, his neck was pinched again, and his face turned blue.

    "Help... help..."

    Jin Xiuming's voice was hoarse, his brain unconsciously called for help, and his breathing was weak.

    Yu Mian stared blankly at this scene, and it took a while to come back to her senses.

    "Don't fight..." If you continue to fight, you will die.

    She opened her lips, trying to stand up and walk over to stop Nan Fu, but someone was one step ahead of her.

    Jiang Yu grasped Nan Fu's wrist with warm hands.

    In the deep cold season, she only wore a thin short-sleeved shirt, but her back was already wet with sweat. Jiang Yu stared at her closely, and said softly: "It's ok, I can't fight anymore..."

    Nan When Fu heard this, she just paused, and after a while, she threw Jiang Yu away, raised her elbow again and slammed Jin Xiuming on the shoulder fiercely.

    The corners of the eyes and brows are full of hostility.

    When she saw Yu Mian's body injury, her reason had been burnt to the brim with violence. She couldn't protect her at that time, and now she almost...

    Nightmarish scenes hit her like a wave, and she The only thing left in my mind is the thought of taking this life.

    Jin Xiuming rolled his eyes, and his whole body went limp.

    Jiang Yu regained his stature, raised his head, and saw Nan Fu's bloodthirsty cold eyes clearly.

    He was short of breath, and an inexplicable panic surged up.

    Jiang Yu pursed her lips tightly, took a step forward, and slapped Nan Fu's face almost arbitrarily, forcing her to raise her head: "Look at me, Nan Fu, look at me carefully, stop beating, stop! The police will be here soon !"

    Nan Fu didn't know whether it was sweat or something else on her cheeks, she was panting heavily, her shoulders heaving.

    It's just that those eyes finally gained focus when they saw Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu's voice was very soft, as if he was afraid of scaring her: "Leave the rest to the police... I believe the police will give the most fair result."

    Nan Fu remained motionless, his eyes fixed on Jiang Yu .

    Jiang Yu continued: "Beating and harassing an underage Omega is punishable by severe punishment, and he will never come out again in his life."

    Nan Fu wanted to bow his head, but he refused.

    After a long time, she managed to force out a word from her throat: "Jin Xiubai... came out at the beginning..."

    Jiang Yu was stunned, and slowly tightened his arms around her, and then said word by word: "This time I won't let you go!" I will."

    "Really?" she asked hoarsely.

    "I promise you."

    After he finished speaking, Nan Fu seemed to let go of his strength suddenly, let go of Jin Xiuming, and knocked his head on his shoulder.

    Her forehead was against his skin, the corners of her eyes were moist, and there was a low muffled sound rolling deep in her throat.

    Jiang Yu raised his hand to caress her back, feeling a slight tremor in her spinal cord.

    "It's okay, trust me," he said softly, "What you worry about will never happen again..."

    The siren of the police car pierced through the night.

    After the police initially confirmed Yu Mian's injuries, they found the whole process of violence in Jin Xiuming's mobile phone. The evidence was conclusive, and they took Jin Xiuming, who had lost consciousness, into a police car.

    Yu Mian was induced to go into heat by Jin Xiuming's pheromone, and his whole body had a fever.

    It was inconvenient for the police to take notes immediately, and asked them to take her to the hospital first after leaving her contact information.

    Uncle Li stepped on the accelerator, and the car drove very fast.

    As soon as she arrived at the hospital, the doctor quickly injected Yu Mian with inhibitors, and at the same time performed various examinations. Jin Xiuming kicked her on the stomach and hurt her badly. Fortunately, it was only a flesh injury, and she will recover after a few days of recuperation.

    Yu Mian was still in a coma, the nurse came over, stood in front of the two people outside the ward, and asked as usual: "What is your relationship with the patient?"

    Jiang Yu didn't speak, and looked at Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu's eyes dimmed for a moment, but he didn't speak.

    "Ask you!" The nurse raised her voice, "If you don't answer, you can't go through the hospitalization procedures."

    Nan Fu's eyelashes trembled, his fists were subconsciously clenched, and his lips moved: "She is my sister..."

    Jiang Yu suddenly froze.

    Although he had expected it, he was still surprised to hear her admit it.

    "Okay, since you are a family member, you can sign here," the nurse handed over a test sheet, "Are you still students? Are you an adult? If you are a minor, you have to notify your parents to come here."

    Nan Fu scanned She just took out her mobile phone and looked up Yu Wan's phone number: "This is her mother's phone number, please call and let me know." The

    nurse looked suspicious: "Aren't you sisters with the patient, her mother Not your mother?"

    Nan Fu whispered, "Not now." The

    nurse was stunned for a moment, then realized that she had to smile awkwardly, and hurriedly wrote down Yu Wan's number and went downstairs to notify her on the landline.

    After the nurse left, the two stood leaning against the wall.

    What Jiang Yu wanted was a VIP ward, and there was no one in the aisle, and the sound of breathing seemed heavy.

    "Is there nothing you want to ask?" Nan Fu asked with lowered eyelids.

    According to Jiang Yu's temper, he should have been unable to hold back for a long time.

    "Didn't I promise you last time that I would never ask you anything you didn't want to say?" Jiang Yu turned his head to look at her, "Isn't that a joke, you won't be so drunk that you'll forget all about it, right? ?”

    Nan Fu pursed the corners of his mouth, but did not answer.

    In fact she really forgot.

    No wonder Jane also said that she hadn't heard any news about anyone investigating him recently.

    Jiang Yu had a panoramic view of her expression, and said with a snort, "Sometimes I think you are really hateful, except for the person you want to protect...can you see other people?"

    Nan Fu's fingertips moved slightly, and a trace of bewilderment appeared in his eyes.

    "You don't know how much other people care about you." Jiang Yu laughed at himself, "If I don't hold you back tonight, are you not going to die?"

    "If you can, of course I want it," Nan Fu clenched his fists and spoke slowly, "I'm just afraid of repeating the same mistakes, I can't afford the price."

    "Therefore, some things cannot be accomplished by one person alone." Jiang Yu looked straight at her, "Nan Fu , have you ever thought about..."

    Nan Fu turned his head and bumped into his eyes.

    "Try to use me?" Jiang Yu said softly.

    "I have the surname of the Jiang family behind me, which sounds pretty good." He curled his lips with a smile, "If you use me and the resources behind me, anyone you want to protect can be protected, you can consider Have a look?" The

    boy's voice was clear, his jaw line was sharp, and the emotions in his pupils were hard to discern.

    Nan Fu slowly stood up straight, and the surrounding air was unbelievably quiet.

    She opened her lips, just about to say something.

    At the end of the aisle, the elevator door suddenly opened, and there was a crisp "ding".

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids, and across Jiang Yu, he saw a slender woman flipping her phone with her head down, her face full of anxiety.

    Nan Fu's pupils shrank suddenly.

    Reflexively pulled Jiang Yu up and ran towards the fire exit at the other end.

    The door of the fire escape was opened from the outside, Nan Fu twisted the handle of the door, and the two squeezed in one after the other.

    Jiang Yu was still thinking about how she wanted to hide, and then through the crack of the door, he saw that beautiful woman push the door of Yu Mian's ward.

    He suddenly understood.

    "That's your mother?"

    Nan Fu said "hmm" and explained lightly: "I don't want to be seen by her, trouble."

    She didn't expect Yu Wan to arrive so soon.

    As soon as he finished speaking, the nurse over there also came up, and while looking around, he muttered at the door of the ward: "Why did those two students disappear? They were still here just now..."

    Yu Wan inside was shocked when he heard this. Quickly grabbed the nurse's hand: "May I ask who brought my daughter to the hospital?"

    Nurse: "It's just two tall students, one of them said she was the patient's older sister..."

    Yu Wan thought of the girl she just caught a glimpse of. The two figures turned pale, and ran out staggeringly, shouting back and forth: "Nan Fu...is that you?"

    "Nan Fu!"

    "Come out!"

    Jiang Yu heard more and more crying voices outside With a sound, the eyes slowly fell back to Nan Fu's face, and found that she was slumped, and her back slid along the wall, as if she had lost her support.

    Jiang Yu hugged her waist and stabilized her body.

    Yu Wan didn't give up. She looked for the stairs next to the elevator, looked for the bathroom, and then walked this way. The sound of high heels stepping on the smooth floor tiles of the hospital was so sharp that it hurt the eardrums.

    Step by step...

    The sound was getting closer and closer, and the concealed fire escape door seemed to be creaking and pushed open in the next moment.

    Jiang Yu felt the tension in Nan Fu's whole body. She frantically searched around, constantly looking for a place to hide, but the doors upstairs and downstairs could not be opened. If they ran down, Yu Wan would be able to see them at a glance when they heard the noise.

    He gave Yu Mian his school uniform jacket, which was a sweater.

    Nan Fu was not wearing a school uniform either.

    No one could tell they were students if they didn't see their faces.

    Without warning, a very crazy idea suddenly popped into Jiang Yu's mind.

    Without a trace of hesitation, he pressed Nan Fu's waist and changed the positions of the two of them vigorously. His back was against the wall, and Nan Fu was standing in front of him. Press down on the back of your head.

    The moment his lips and teeth touched, Nan Fu suddenly opened his eyes wide.

    She seemed to be struggling, but her eyes met, their breathing intertwined, and they could clearly hear each other's heartbeat.

    The faint breath of honeysuckle flowers lingered at the tip of his nose, his breathing became hot, and the emotion in his dark eyes was unclear.

    The tension on Nan Fu's body loosened instantly.

    She raised her arms back to hug him, deepening the kiss forcefully.

    The moment Yu Wan opened the door of the fire escape, what she saw were two young men hiding in a dark corner, kissing extremely intently.

    The faint light barely shone under their feet, she couldn't see their appearance, but she could hear the incomparably clear swallowing sound.

    Time seemed to stop around them.

    They're not just kissing, it's more like soul mingling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.5K 17
သူမက ဧည်ခန်းမှာ အနားယူစဉ် နိုးလာတော့ ‌ရှေးခေတ်က ဆူဖြိုးပြီး စာမတတ်တဲ့ကျေးလက်မိန်းကလေး ဖြစ်နေတယ်... ဘယ်သူမှသူမကို လက်မထက်ချင်ကြဘူး။ ဒါကြောင့် သူမ အဖေက...
7.4K 347 40
Imperial Princess Zhao Zhufu. The biggest mistake of her life was being stabbed by her most trusted consort on the eve of her coronation. It is said...
5.3K 152 52
The newly promoted wild king of the league has long legs, thin waist and slender man, and he rarely talks coldly. He is dressed in a cold white skin...
28.8K 958 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...