Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 29

308 11 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 29 Susceptible period, are you provoking me?

    305 dormitories.

    As soon as Nan Fu opened the door of the dormitory, Jiang Yu followed behind.

    Both of them were covered in sweat, Nan Fu entered the bathroom first, and locked the door after saying "Don't come in".

    Jiang Yu twisted the door lock twice but didn't open it: "Nan Fu, you open

    the door!" Hearing Jiang Yu's shout outside, Nan Fu lowered his eyelids, clenched his fists and put his back against the bathroom wall and said nothing.

    In fact, Alpha's susceptible period is not so terrible. To pass it smoothly, in addition to being appeased by Omega pheromones, you can also take tranquilizers. The latter is more common in student groups, but this is only applicable to large Partially normal Alpha.

    For Nan Fu, the tranquilizer had no effect at all.

    Because what she is afraid of is not the various desires that are usually suppressed in her heart, but the panic that comes from the need for Omega pheromones.

    She is afraid of Omega pheromones, but her body needs them.

    The more contradictory it is, the more tormented it is, so that no medicine can stop the instinct that humans have developed for thousands of years.

    Nan Fu felt that it was a mistake to bring Jiang Yu back to the dormitory with him just now.

    It's just that at the moment he grabbed her, she really felt an urge not to let go of this man.

    Instinct was telling her that he could help her, because this body had an unbearable desire for him.

    Bang—

    the bathroom door was kicked open.

    When Jiang Yu came in, what he saw was Alpha standing under the shower and letting the water wash over his head.

    She was drenched all over, with her arms propped against the wall as if trying to maintain calm and restraint, but her fingers were clenched tightly, and the cold water mixed with the rich ebony pheromone trickled down her browbones, her lips were all numb. Bloody.

    Hearing the movement at the door, Alpha slowly turned around.

    "Don't tell me, don't come in," Nan Fu looked at him quietly, with a dark and inexplicable tone, "Why are you so disobedient?"

    Although after the operation, the body will no longer be out of control due to other people's pheromones, but Jiang Yu still He really felt the oppression from the other party, his lip line was tense, and his whole body began to heat up slowly.

    All these changes have nothing to do with the influence of pheromone, but because the person standing there is Nan Fu.

    Jiang Yu regained his composure and closed the bathroom door smoothly.

    Nan Fu had a panoramic view of his movements, and laughed inexplicably, as if he was not her who was full of predatory behavior at all.

    She felt that Jiang Yu seemed to have made a mistake.

    Nan Fu didn't turn off the shower, and hooked his fingers towards Jiang Yu: "Come here."

    Jiang Yu raised his eyes, his heart was beating fast, but his face still had a calm expression: "Why, the sensitive period will not bathe by itself Have you washed it?"

    "Well," Nan Fu watched him, and followed him, "If I say I can't, will you help me?"

    Jiang Yu didn't speak or move, he was betting on something.

    After two seconds of stalemate, Nan Fu's eyes gradually became dangerous.

    She seemed to lose her patience, and took two steps. Before Jiang Yu had time to react, she was holding her waist tightly against the white porcelain wall of the bathroom.

    He threw his head back, with nowhere to go.

    "Little cat..." Nan Fu's eyes rested on his face unscrupulously, "Are you provoking me?"

    Jiang Yu's eyelashes trembled slightly due to the soft and gentle address.

    Fingers clenched unconsciously.

    Jiang Yu rolled his Adam's apple, staring straight at her.

    It seems to be saying that it is provoking you, so what?

    "Do you know the consequences of provoking an Alpha who is in a susceptible period?" Nan Fu leaned forward, pressed his forehead against his, and said slowly, "Either get beaten, or..."

    fucked.

    The voice stopped abruptly, she lowered her head, her warm breath brushed against his ear, and she chuckled inexplicably.

    Jiang Yu waited for a long time, but he didn't see her continue, so he raised his head to look at her, and called out: "Nan Fu..."

    "Huh?"

    Jiang Yu's black eyes were clear, like two clear glass, he stretched out his hand Putting it on her waist: "How do you feel now?"

    Nan Fu fiddled with the broken hair on his forehead twice, and stroked the eyelashes with the belly of his finger, the pheromone was dry and warm: "You are asking knowingly."

    "Then... ..." Jiang Yu swallowed, stretched her fingers along the hem of her school uniform, and stroked her spine, "Do you want me to help you?"

    Nan Fu stopped suddenly, and almost immediately held down his hand .

    She stared down at Jiang Yu: "What do you want to do?"

    Jiang Yu looked serious like a kind-hearted person who is willing to help: "Aren't you uncomfortable?"

    Nan Fu said nothing.

    It's not just uncomfortable, it's probably because of too much depression, her whole body is in pain.

    The pain made her lose her mind.

    Jiang Yu seemed to have seen through her patience, and stretched out with the other hand: "Does it hurt here too?"

    Nan Fu's arm muscles twitched when he touched her like this.

    She pushed him away almost roughly: "Don't fucking touch it."

    Nan Fu's expression was a little unsightly.

    She wanted to peel off the man's head to see what was inside, and she also wanted to slap her ears to completely eliminate the predatory desire in her heart.

    This man was not aggressive in front of her, and could even be called submissive, so she subconsciously wanted to plunder, possess, and circle him until he couldn't take a step out of this small bathroom.

    It doesn't even matter if he is Alpha or her good friend.

    susceptible period.

    A period of susceptibility that cannot be suppressed by tranquilizers.

    Let her moral sense be fragile.

    "Is it because I am Jiang Yu that you don't want me to help you?"

    Jiang Yu staggered two steps, regained his footing, and watched her try to calm down with cold water, almost deceiving herself: "It's okay, a good friend Isn't it normal for me to help you? You helped me last night."

    Hearing this, Nan Fu's eyes narrowed a bit: "Zhou Yang is also your good friend, so when he was susceptible, you Will you help him too?"

    Alpha's pheromones in the air suddenly became fierce.

    Jiang Yu didn't understand why she suddenly brought up Zhou Yang, but in order to convince her, he nodded, and then added: "But he won't need it in his life, hurry up."

    "..."

    Nan Fu He glanced at him rather complicatedly.

    How to say this answer, she doesn't understand what it feels like, it's very subtle and a little uncomfortable, but it seems to have given a step down to the ambiguous atmosphere in the bathroom.

    A step of peace of mind.

    Jiang Yu saw her expression loosen, and felt that the time had come.

    So I walked under the shower, hugged her from behind, and said softly like a feather, "You can treat me as someone else, or you can close your eyes and don't look at me, so that you don't know who is helping you It's gone."

    His breath was diluted by the water, but the tip of his nose brushed against the glands on the back of her neck intentionally or unintentionally.

    Nan Fu was shamefully moved by him.

    You don't need to know who the person in front of you is, you just need to know that he is voluntary.

    Then she could do whatever she wanted with him as a matter of course.

    It was an almost stupid self-deceiving proposal, but every word seemed like a temptation to her.

    Nan Fu has heard many people say that Alphas are not good things, and she always disagrees.

    But in this situation, she admitted that she was defeated.

    Alpha is indeed not a good thing, and neither is she.

    Nan Fu turned around, embraced the person in front of him, glanced past his face, and asked in a low voice: "How are you going to help me?

    " caress.

    Her waist is slender, her belly is firm and smooth, rising and falling with the frequency of breathing.

    He searched along the arc of her vest line, and then stopped suddenly.

    Nan Fu let him go.

    "Does it hurt here too?" Jiang Yu asked repeatedly.     Nan

    Fu felt the restlessness of her heart in her chest, and she replied truthfully, "It hurts.

    "

Fu couldn't tell whether she was sober or chaotic. She should have refused, but she couldn't.

    Until Jiang Yu kissed the corner of her mouth, and then pecked lightly.

    The thread in her brain snapped completely.

    A snow-white hand tugged at Jiang Yu.

    The pheromones in the small bathroom are full of love. Desire.

    Maybe he couldn't feel it, but Nan Fu knew very well how much she wanted to kiss him.

    Contrary to her cold appearance, her kiss was oppressive and punishing, her lower lip was almost broken, and a faint smell of blood spread, as if she was dissatisfied that he did not surrender under her pheromone.

    The body temperature rose, and Jiang Yu was so excited that his soul was trembling after being kissed so passionately by her.

    The tips of his ears were so red that he was about to bleed, and his chest heaved rapidly.

    While thinking about not being timid in front of her, he was forced to bear her predation.

    After an unknown amount of time, Nan Fu took a step back, leaning his back against the wall, lowered his eyelids, and looked at Jiang Yu who was half kneeling in front of her. His eyes were flushed, and his lips were too bright.

    Nan Fu's half-closed eyelids kept trembling, and finally closed them altogether.

    Let him surround himself.

    Unable to see what's around you, your senses elsewhere become more acute.

    Maybe Jiang Yu really turned into a cat, with extremely sharp teeth.

    When Nan Fu's fingers sank into his wet hair, he hissed lightly: "Hey, put your teeth away..."

    Her words were persuasive, and the people below her could learn by themselves.

    Jiang Yu glanced up.

    Her school uniform jacket was still neatly on, but the sound of breathing became heavier every time.

    All because of him.

    He woke up many nights, longing for this person to look back at him, to see that he was the only one in her eyes, to kiss her, to be kissed by her, to be marked by her, to be her Omega.

    I want to see her confused appearance because of his gaffe, because it makes him feel more fulfilled than messing with the matter itself.

    The fragrant cold pheromone flooded up, enveloping Jiang Yu.

    The flesh and blood are boiling hot.

    The sun, which had just been exposed, disappeared unknowingly, and the sky was overcast, as moody as people's emotions.

    Nan Fu took a shower, then stood on the balcony to smoke a cigarette, the chilly wind blowing directly on her face.

    The school uniforms were all wet and had not been washed in the laundry basket.

    Jiang Yu is in the bathroom, she dare not take a bath yet.

    Nan Fu remembered that since the differentiation, every susceptibility period was equivalent to a hell-level test for her.

    Because no one can help her.

    Nan Zhengcheng usually just let her go, either hitting her until she lost the strength to lose control, or locking her in the room.

    She always spends these terrible days in a daze.

    She thought she was used to it, and would continue in this state for the rest of her life.

    But miraculously, today she was soothed by an Alpha whose pheromones were so light that they were almost non-existent.

    Not a mark of any kind, just in an intimate way.

    Although she said it well before she started, she still saw it clearly.

    Jiang Yu's arched lips, sunken cheeks... and those pure and sincere eyes.

    Every detail of his face was desperately pleasing.

    Nan Fu shook his head, curbed those dirty thoughts, took a few puffs of cigarettes, his fingertips were trembling inexplicably.

    and then?

    Nan Fu thought with some annoyance, and how should this matter end?

    She wasn't ready to accept others at all.

    Besides, her life is too worthless, and she is not qualified to drag others into the water. The last thing she wants is to drag Jiang Yu into the water.

    But what's the difference between doing nothing and just pretending nothing happened, and being a ruthless scumbag?

    It doesn't make sense for her to be full of vigor and enjoyment when she first arrives, but she doesn't pay any price for it.

    Just as I was thinking wildly, the bathroom door slammed open.

    She turned around when she heard the sound.

    The glass door of the balcony was not closed, and Jiang Yu was walking this way while wiping his wet hair with a towel.

    The edges of his lips were abnormally red and swollen, and the smell of her pheromones was all over his body.

    Nan Fu's throat felt dry.

    The four eyes are facing each other.

    No one spoke.

    Jiang Yu saw several cigarettes stuffed into the cigarette tray on the balcony.

    It was obviously clean when I came back.

    He frowned slightly, staring at Nan Fu with an uneasy expression.

    Is this person so regretful?

    "You..."

    "Jiang..." The

    two spoke at the same time, and Nan Fu pursed his lips, signaling him to go first.

    Jiang Yu glanced at her, and said in a bad tone, "Don't call me Jiang Yu."

    However, as soon as he made a sound, both of them froze.

    It's like losing your voice due to a bad cold, so dumb that it even has a frosty texture.

    Nan Fu's scalp was numb.

    I spurned myself again from the bottom of my heart.

    Seeing that she was silent, Jiang Yu said expressionlessly: "Don't put on such an appearance, no one suffers from this matter, if you really feel sorry for me..."

    He paused, his voice hoarse He asked, "Can you be lighter next time?" The corners of the

    young man's lips were slightly curved, his chestnut hair was hanging down softly, the end of his eyes were drawn down, his dark eyes were like the warm snow left in early spring, soft but extremely dazzling.

    Nan Fu choked for breath, his eyes were uncertain.

    After going through all kinds of smells in her heart, she stubbed out the cigarette, walked over and rubbed Jiang Yu's wet hair, and said seriously: "There will be no next time."

    "Little cat," she said with a bit of tone Sighing resignedly, "I've been soothed by you, I'm much better now."

    Jiang Yu smiled a little, thinking of something, he tilted his head and blinked: "Then you compliment me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
14.9K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
74.8K 3.1K 51
Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she muddleheadedly completed the first great har...
17.1K 314 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz