Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 23

342 9 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 23 Exotic pheromones are too rich

    The late autumn evening wind blows the sparse stars and the bright moon.

    Director Chen's voice gradually faded away.

    Nan Fu's hand was lying on top of Jiang Yu's head, her expression was hidden in the darkness and she couldn't see clearly: "Jiang Yu, when you get up later, be careful not to knock."

    What are you knocking?

    Is it the flagstone bottom of the stairs, or something else.

    Jiang Yu didn't ask, and Nan Fu didn't say anything.

    The two stayed in a stalemate for a minute, Jiang Yu's legs became a little numb, and he asked in a low voice, "Is the person gone?"

    While talking, he subconsciously wanted to turn his head to see the situation outside.

    But Nan Fu held his head down.

    "Let's go, but don't move around." Nan Fu exerted some strength, and his abdomen collapsed tightly, "I'll go out first, and you go out later."

    She stepped back slowly, and the gasping sound that accidentally leaked was a little disordered.

    Coming out of the old laboratory building, Nan Fu looked around. There were a few old trees standing beside them. The night was quiet, only the sound of the wind passing by the leaves.

    "Let's go."

    Nan Fu raised his chin to Jiang Yu behind him, and pointed to the wall in front of him: "Will it turn over?"

    Jiang Yu stood still, and frowned: "You want to leave the school? What are you going out for? ?”

    Nan Fu: “The school supermarket doesn’t sell alcohol, so we can only drink outside.”

    Jiang Yu: “Then can you go by yourself?

    ” No one cares how embarrassing it is to be drunk on the street."

    Jiang Yu frowned slightly, as if thinking about the authenticity of her words.

    Nan Fu simply climbed up to the fence, then extended his hand to Jiang Yu, and sincerely invited: "Dear roommate, can I trouble you to take care of me for a while?"

    Jiang Yu looked up at her.

    After a while, he didn't speak, and he didn't take her hand for help, he just turned his wrist twice and climbed up the wall directly.

    Nan Fu looked at Jiang Yu who had landed smoothly in the next second, lowered his head and smiled, and jumped down too.

    Both had dinner, but dry drinking was not a problem.

    Nan Fu thought for a while, then turned his head and asked Jiang Yu: "Do you want to eat barbecue?"

    Jiang Yu paused slightly when he heard this, and looked at her with raised eyebrows: "You mean you won't go back to the dormitory tonight?"

    Nan Fu observed Looking at his expression, I showed him the time: "It's already past eleven o'clock, so I can't go back, right?" The

    implication is that you can only stay with me now, and you can't even ignore me.

    Jiang Yu was expressionless: "What if you don't go back? Just eat barbecue all night?"

    "That's not true." Nan Fu still hasn't forgotten the purpose of coming out tonight, "You haven't done the pheromone guidance tonight. After eating, I'll take you to the hotel to do it."

    As soon as the words came out, Nan Fu felt that the words seemed a bit strange.

    She looked at Jiang Yu.

    Jiang Yu sneered, and squinted at her: "Going around in such a big circle, you came out to open a room just to trick me?"

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Nan Fu felt that she was quite innocent, and it was obviously something for his sake. Good thing, he said that she seemed to be abducting minors to go to a dilapidated small hotel to do something innocent.

    "It's not just for pheromone guidance."

    Nan Fu narrowed her eyes, thinking that this thing can be done in the dormitory, even if Jiang Yu is asleep, she can do it alone, but it is very likely to mess people up Just wake up.

    In fact, the most important thing is to talk to him about something else through drinking.

    Seeing that Nan Fu stopped in the middle of what he was saying, Jiang Yu licked his lips and suddenly asked, "Do you have something to say to me?"

    Nan Fu nodded.

    She did have something to say to him.

    "Then don't eat barbecue, buy your wine," Jiang Yu's voice dissipated a bit of coldness, "then go directly to the room."

    There is no hotel near No. 7 Middle School.

    If you want a slightly better environment and a hotel that allows minors to stay, you have to go to the university town in front.

    Nan Fu was still worrying about how to solve this matter, and Jiang Yu seemed to have made a phone call with someone.

    When she came out from the supermarket to buy wine, a car stopped in front of the two of them.

    Jiang Yu took the lead in sitting in the back seat. Seeing that she was not moving, he held the car door for her: "What are you doing in a daze? You don't really think I'm going to live in those messy hotels, do you? Don't bother, my dad has already arranged it. It 's gone."

    Nan Fu got into the car in silence.

    Can't help sighing, Young Master Jiang is indeed incomparably precious.

    The car drove all the way to the city.

    Nan Fu unpacked a bottle of beer from the shopping bag, and handed it to Jiang Yu first: "Do you want to drink it?"

    Jiang Yu shook his head, his black eyes darkened.

    He thought Nan Fu was going to buy some wine, but he only brought back a dozen beers with pitifully low alcohol content in the end.

    Nan Fu withdrew his hand, opened the tab of the can, and took a sip with his head raised.

    You's cold wine washed down her parched throat, making her pupils clearer for a moment.

    She didn't lie to Jiang Yu, her alcohol capacity was really bad, so bad that she could lose her mind after drinking three cans of beer.

    Now for the first can.

    The car finally stopped at the entrance of a high-end apartment about two kilometers away from No. 7 Middle School.

    The driver left after seeing them off, and Jiang Yu led Nan Fu to the elevator of the apartment.

    Nan Fu looked at the luxurious decoration facilities around him, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is this also your home?"

    Jiang Yu opened the door and said, "When I entered No. 7 Middle School, my dad bought a set here for convenience, but before going home after school, this place was vacant for a while."

    Nan Fu clicked his tongue: "Since there is a nearby residence here, do you still live on campus with me?"

    Jiang Yu turned on the lights, and the room was cleaned on time, and it was almost spotless. He looked back at Nan Fu, and said word by word: "It wasn't you Shall I live on campus with you?"

    Nan Fu: "..."

    At that time, she underestimated the Jiang family's wealth.

    Entering the house, the living room is spacious, Nan Fu sat down on the sofa and took out the second can of wine.

    When getting out of the car earlier, Nan Fu was a little dizzy.

    She belongs to the kind of physique who can't see her face after drinking, but her eyelids are very red. When her eyes are wide open, they are no different from usual.

    So Jiang Yu didn't notice it either.

    After the second can of wine, Nan Fu flattened the can, raised his hand and threw a parabola, and the can fell into the trash can with precision.

    Jiang Yu walked around the room, as if looking for the remote control of the TV. Her gaze stayed on his back for a moment, then she stretched slightly and grabbed his wrist.

    Jiang Yu paused and turned his head back.

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids and stared at him: "Can you stop shaking?"

    "Sit over."

    Jiang Yu didn't move, he stood in front of Nan Fu, his black eyes couldn't see his emotions clearly.

    Nan Fu took a deep breath, he didn't want to come over, so she could only get up, the air was silent for a moment, she said very softly: "It's my fault, I shouldn't attack you."

    Her eyelashes drooped very low, eyelids drooped, and His pupils were darkened.

    The pheromones of citrate ebony in the air permeated quietly, and Jiang Yu felt that the skin held by her was a little hot.

    "Those things..." Nan Fu lowered his voice, "I didn't hide it on purpose, or I just didn't know where to start. As you can see, I have such a father, my family is incomplete, these things It made me feel very ashamed."

    Jiang Yu raised her eyes to meet her amber eyes.

    Nan Fu's eyelids were all red, and she looked at him deeply: "Actually, I wanted to tell you before."

    She paused, breathing deeply: "But I have selfish intentions, I don't want to be looked down upon by you, and I don't want to let you down. " You found out that my bones are already rotten..."

    Nan Fu's slow voice echoed in the living room.

    Jiang Yu saw a tiny but clear self in her clear eyes.

    He suddenly took two steps in Nan Fu's direction, then put his hands through her waist, and hugged her unexpectedly.

    Nan Fu's voice stopped abruptly, her body froze, and she hugged her before she could react.

    Just when she wanted to move, Jiang Yu's chin rested on her shoulder, and the soft chestnut hair swept across the side of her neck, and the boy's arms tightened.

    "If you don't want to say it, don't say it," Jiang Yu's voice was a little hoarse, "I really won't ask in the future. When you feel that the time has come, or you want to talk about it, you can tell me."

    His tone was urgent , with his arms around her, the gap between the two was squeezed to almost nothing, Nan Fu could feel his body trembling slightly.

    She inexplicably found it funny: "I'm talking about my business, what are you afraid of?"

    Jiang Yu buried his head in the crook of her neck, rubbed the tip of his nose lightly, and said in a self-deprecating way: "...I'm afraid you really dislike me. I'm bored."

    This is of course false.

    What he was afraid of was that she would feel sad because of his persecution.

    In a way, he did want to know about her past, even developed a morbid desire over time.

    Because of her past, he never participated.

    And her attitude towards Yu Mian, all the details made him feel unwilling, he longed for this person to see him as the only exception, in her heart only he was different.

    That's why I want to spy so urgently, I want to dig.

    But looking at Nan Fu's sluggish appearance just now, he couldn't remember any of these dark thoughts.

    He already clearly understood that those unbearable memories of the past were like sharp knives, and every time he forced a sentence out of her mouth, it was like stabbing her soft ribs one by one.

    What does it matter if you know?

    What he wants is clearly her present...and future.

    Nan Fu didn't expect that he really cared about that sentence so much.

    After thinking for two seconds, she raised her hand and tried to stroke his head.

    Seeing that Jiang Yu was not disgusted, she slowly scraped the top of his hair and the back of his head with the palm of her hand, and finally settled on the slightly thin back, patted him twice reassuringly, and said solemnly: "I didn't bother you, and I won't bother you in the future." I won't bother you."

    Jiang Yu smiled twice: "You said this yourself, don't try to go back on your word."

    Nan Fu breathed a sigh of relief in a place where Jiang Yu couldn't see.

    This is coaxed, right?

    And thanks to these two cans of beer, she looks like a fragile child abandoned by her parents.

    The two stood and hugged for a while, so long that Nan Fu could clearly feel Jiang Yu's breathing getting heavier around her ears.

    The drunkenness that was suppressed by her just now also slowly surged up.

    When her head was hot, she suddenly felt that it was really stupid for two Alphas to hug each other so provocatively.

    In order to ease the embarrassment, Nan Fu let go, opened a can of beer from the coffee table, and handed it to Jiang Yu again: "Do you want to drink it now?"

    She bought a can, six cans of beer, and drank two cans. There are four cans left.

    Jiang Yu's palm still retains the residual warmth from her waist.

    He stared at the cold white hand, and almost nodded his head in a mysterious way.

    The sofa is very spacious, and two people with long hands and long legs don't feel crowded when they nest together.

    With no snacks to go with the wine, he could only watch TV to pass the time. Jiang Yu used the remote control to switch programs, but he never saw anything he was interested in.

    Nan Fu sat beside him quietly, drinking every sip.

    Under the urging of alcohol, the more lax the consciousness is, the more you want to drink.

    When Nan Fu unknowingly reached the fourth pot, Jiang Yu finally noticed something strange about her.

    The pheromones in this person are a bit too strong.

    It spread out with teeth and claws, completely unlike the usual restraint, and even made his glands start to heat up inexplicably.

    "Nan Fu?" Jiang Yu pushed her with his elbow.

    Nan Fu's eyes froze for a moment, and then slowly turned around: "Huh?"

    Seeing her like this, Jiang Yu gradually had a guess in his heart: "You are not really drunk, are you?"

    Nan Fu thought about it seriously This question, but it seems that he gave up because he was not so clear-headed, so he simply asked him instead: "What do you think?"

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    Jiang Yu pursed his lips, hesitating whether to go downstairs to buy her some hangover Medicine or something, Alpha's pheromones were rampant unscrupulously in the huge living room, he felt a little uncomfortable.

    Before taking any action, Nan Fu suddenly slowed down and called out in a nasal voice: "Kitten."

    "Ah...ah?" Jiang Yu was stunned, "Are you calling me?"

    "Well, yes I'm calling you."

    Nan Fu pulled the distance between him and him, fixedly looked at him: "I've wanted to call you that for a long time."

    "Little cat," Nan Fu asked, "Do you still drink?"

    Jiang Yu heard his heart skip a beat, and he couldn't speak a word.

    "If you don't drink it, then I'll drink yours, okay?"

    Nan Fu's voice was low, and he spoke slowly, every syllable fell on Jiang Yu's ears like a hook.

    Before Jiang Yu could express his opinion, Nan Fu had already picked up the can of beer he hadn't finished and raised his head slightly.

    Her lips were imprinted in the wet marks he left.

    Jiang Yu's Adam's apple rolled.

    After drinking the last bit of wine, Nan Fu was in a good mood, with a contented and lazy look on his face.

    Thinking of something, her eyes fell back on him, and in the bright light of the incandescent lamp, she smiled softly at him: "I forgot to ask you, are you comfortable?"

    Jiang Yu choked for breath, and his whole body froze.

    Her jumping thinking made him a little bit behind.

    "I'm asking," Nan Fu stretched out his hand towards him, leaned forward, and pressed the belly of his index finger against the bulge hidden under the thin skin on the back of his neck, explaining to him kindly, "My pheromone, let Is the kitten...comfortable here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
603K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...
13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...