Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 20

445 12 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 20 The Truth Tells The Milk Tea From My Girlfriend

    After taking the group photo requested by Shen Jia, Zhou Yang was still waiting.

    "Finally it's my turn!" He grinned and laughed twice, "Why don't you two let me flick my forehead? I haven't tried how it feels to flick the boss's forehead!"

    Nan Fu didn't finish the last syllable. He and Jiang Yuqi looked at him expressionlessly.

    Seeing the murderous look in the eyes of the two bosses, Zhou Yang's smile froze instantly.

    The two fingers that had been stretched out were also snapped back abruptly by himself: "...You two can play each other, Mr. Nan will come first?" There

    will be no disadvantage if you play each other.

    Nan Fu readily agreed, curled up her thumb and middle finger, and then blew close to her mouth: "Then I won't be polite."

    Seeing her posture, Shen Jia and Zhou Yang thought she was going to chisel Jiang Yu's forehead hole out.

    The two quickly straightened their necks, staring nervously and inexplicably expecting.

    Jiang Yu also closed his eyes tightly and waited, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

    He knew that Nan Fu had been holding his breath today, and last night he grabbed her with two bloodstains, so it's no big deal if she flicked her today.

    It's good to let her calm down.

    Soon, there was a soft "thump" in the air.

    However, the imagined pain did not come, Jiang Yu suddenly opened his eyes, staring at Nan Fu in a daze.

    Just when he thought that Nan Fu was reluctant to touch him, so he was a little moved, he saw that this person not only did not show that distressed expression, but winked at him and said: "I didn't hit you hard, so don't- —"

    Before Nan Fu finished speaking, Jiang Yu curled up his fingers indifferently, and slapped her forehead before she had time to react.

    Nan Fu let out a "hiss" in pain, and tilted his head back in reflex.

    "Hahahahahahahahaha, brother Yu is so ruthless!"

    "As expected, no one dares to provoke Brother Yu, we did not follow the wrong person!"

    Accompanied by the ridicule of Shen Zhou and the others, Nan Fu looked straight at Jiang Yu, and the anger in his eyes was obvious.

    Seeing her like this, Jiang Yu couldn't help laughing: "It hurts?"

    Nan Fu was expressionless: "Why don't you let me play it again to feel it?" As

    soon as the words finished, Jiang Yu suddenly put a hand on her shoulder and leaned forward slightly In the past, she blew lightly on her somewhat red forehead.

    Nan Fu's body stiffened for a moment, and he hid back uncomfortably: "What are you doing?"

    "Don't you say it hurts?"

    Jiang Yu's tone couldn't be more natural, as if coaxing his son: "It won't hurt if you blow it

    Nan Fu: "..." Seeing

    this scene, Zhou Yang almost laughed and lost his breath: "I am really convinced by Brother Yu's ridicule, it is so beautiful!" On the

    contrary, Shen Jia didn't respond, just He glanced at Jiang Yu thoughtfully.

    In the second round of mahjong, players will re-roll.

    This time Nan Fu and Zhou Yang are on the side, Jiang Yu and Shen Jia are on the side.

    Nan Fu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Just now she and Zhou Yang cooperated quite tacitly. As long as luck is not too bad, she feels that this round is a sure win.

    The first hand was not bad, Zhou Yang had all Tungs with two Kongs, Nan Fu had all Swans, and the victory was basically secured.

    Just when Nan Fu was about to start the second round, Zhou Yang was still not ready.

    She raised her head and glanced at the front row in puzzlement: "What are you doing? Are you still playing?"

    Zhou Yang: "Wait a minute, I'll send you a message." As

    he spoke, his eyes turned to Jiang Yu involuntarily. Look over there, because that's where the messages are coming from.

    [Fy: Play some stinky cards and shoot more. I want to win this round. ]

    [Yang: Brother Yu, isn't this a bit bad? 】

    【Fy: A pair of limited edition sneakers. ]

    [Yang: ... I didn't mean that. 】

    【Fy: Five pairs. ]

    [Yang: ... ]

    [Fy: Ten pairs. ]

    [Yang: Alright Brother Yu, make sure to complete the task! ]

    When Zhou Yang raised his head again, his face was full of smiles, and he felt that the surrounding air had become fresh.

    "Come on! Drive!" His voice was full of confidence, with a powerful momentum.

    Nan Fu frowned, and instinctively told her that something was wrong.

    Sure enough, as soon as the second game started, Zhou Yang started to get sick.

    "What should I do after I hit the bar?" Zhou Yang pretended to be thinking seriously, but he turned his head and snapped a double when he knew that the next golden hook was fishing for two.

    It was too late for Nan Fu to stop him, when he heard the system's voice happily say: "Thank you, you gave me a shot!" With

    just one shot, the shot came out 256 times.

    The Happy Beans that I won last time were all snapped up in an instant.

    Nan Fu gritted his teeth and started the third round.

    I don't know if it was because of the reversal in the second game, but both of them had bad luck in the third game.

    Difficult to win 10 small points.

    On the whole, it was still a loss, and it couldn't make up for the mistake of the second shot on the bar.

    After it was over, Nan Fu looked at Zhou Yang calmly: "Did you do it on purpose?"

    Zhou Yang waved his hand guiltily: "It was really slippery just now, I didn't expect that my Ertiao was waiting on the opposite side."

    It just so happened that Jiang Yu and Shen Jia had also finished their fight.

    Jiang Yu tilted his head and looked at Nan Fu, who had a dark face, and smiled without saying a word, as if he was saying, look, you lost again.

    Nan Fu simply lay down and let the ridicule go.

    As the only winner of the two rounds, Shen Jia grinned behind her ears: "You two choose the truth or take a risk?"

    Nan Fu still said: "A risk."

    Zhou Yang: "Then I will take a risk too." Forget it.” After a pause, he asked again: “Is it okay if I take a photo with Mr. Nan too?”

    Shen Jia: “Get lost.”

    Shen Jia looked at Jiang Yu who fell silent, knowing that he must want to ask Mr. Nan Fu something.

    In the last three rounds, although Zhou Yang made mistakes in the final analysis, Jiang Yu's seriousness should not be underestimated.

    Every time he plays a hand, he studies the rules and carefully considers it, for fear that he will make a wrong card, as if he will lose 100 million if he makes a wrong card.

    It can be seen how important it is to ask Nan Fu.

    Shen Jia felt that she was always considerate, so she thought about it, and said with a smile: "Hey, Nan Fu, you don't know yet, let's play truth or dare. Yes , after all, it’s interesting to take turns. Otherwise, it’s better to just draw two and kill the girl.” Nan Fu raised     his

    eyelids: “Are you playing with me?”

It was inexplicable, and at this moment Jiang Yu suddenly said: "Who are you scaring? You, Xiao Shen, don't be afraid, brother Yu will protect you."

    Zhou Yang also said: "The rules are indeed like this, Mr. Nan, you won't lose Get up?"

    Nan Fu licked his lips, smiling subtly.

    She could see that this game was a bit aimed at her.

    While pulling his clothes, Nan Fu lazily said: "If you want to ask anything, ask quickly, there is only one chance."

    "Then Brother Yu, if you ask slowly, I will directly give my silly nephew two slaps."

    Shen Jia turned back first, looked at the trembling Zhou Yang and sneered, "I'll let you remember it today, and see if you dare to hit two again next time!"

    Amidst Zhou Yang's suppressed screams, Nan Fu Chao Jiang Yu raised his chin, motioning for him to ask directly.

    Jiang Yu's Adam's apple rolled down.

    He wanted to ask too many questions, and after thinking about it, he chose the one he wanted to know the most: "Who was the Omega you dated last time?

    " I see."

    Jiang Yu didn't speak, the smile in his eyes was gone.

    Nan Fu glanced over him, with interest in his eyes: "You're so curious about me?"

    "Why," Jiang Yu said noncommittally, but secretly clenched his fists and stared at her without blinking, "Don't dare to say it? "

    Nan Fu hooked his lips as if he didn't care, and said in a low voice: "His name is Jian Yiyan."

    Hearing the word "Jian", Jiang Yu suddenly opened his round eyes, as if he didn't expect that she would really answer truthfully.

    Nan Fu had a panoramic view of his surprise, and a strange sense of satisfaction rose in his heart.

    The feeling of being curious, expected, and cared about in a non-disgusting routine seems to be not as bad as imagined.

    Besides, what can he find out from Jian Yiyan?

    Thursday is coming soon, the midterm exam starts at 9:00 in the morning, and there is no need for morning self-study today and tomorrow.

    But Nan Fu still got up early as usual.

    Just as she was tidying up and washing up, Jiang Yu somehow woke up.

    While brushing his teeth, Nan Fu asked vaguely, "Did I bother you?"

    Jiang Yu scratched his messy sleeping hair, and shook his head listlessly: "I woke up thirsty."

    Nan Fu finished spitting out Foam, ready to get a water glass and pour water for him.

    When Jiang Yu saw it, he resisted and said: "I don't drink plain water, it's tasteless."

    "Then what do you want to drink?" Nan Fu asked.

    "Kumquat lemon red." Jiang Yu licked his dry lips, "I just dreamed of drinking this in my dream, but unfortunately I woke up before I drank it."

    Nan Fu was amused by his stupidity : "As for being so obsessed with a cup of milk tea?"

    Jiang Yu's brows and eyes were still tired, but his expression was a little sad: "Maybe it's because

    I'm a little addicted to this flavor of milk tea." You buy it." Nan Fu took off his school uniform jacket and put it on, "Go to sleep a little longer, it's still early anyway, I bought it and sent you directly to the examination room." As he

    spoke, there was no sound in the dormitory.

    Nan Fu turned around, only to find that Jiang Yu had already fallen asleep under the pillow.

    "It's really..." Nan Fu laughed dumbfoundedly, "It's what you think."

    Even so, she went out of school to buy it.

    After all, he promised to run errands for him last time, but he didn't drink in the end, so he owed him a drink.

    Most of the classrooms in the examination room had been rearranged last night. Seats were arranged according to student numbers, and student numbers were arranged according to grades. However, Nan Fu was a transfer student, and his student number was at the end, which was completely different from Jiang Yu's examination room.

    The weather was getting colder, and Nan Fu was afraid that Jiang Yu's stomach would be upset if he drank too much ice, so he bought room temperature toast with a filling.

    The first examination room was full of students with good grades, and most of them had relatively calm personalities. However, when Nan Fu appeared outside the examination room, it still caused a lot of commotion.

    The entire examination room fell silent, watching Nan Fu stand still in front of Jiang Yu's position.

    Jiang Yu didn't seem to have slept well, his eyelids were drooping, and he didn't wear his school uniform properly. He moved a lot, and the lapel collar on the inside flung to the side, revealing a section of thin collarbone, with a shallow white neck under the collarbone.

    Nan Fu frowned slightly, put the breakfast and milk tea on Jiang Yu's table, and tidied his clothes for him: "The exam is coming soon, remember to eat the toast first."

    Her tone was actually not very gentle. That frowning expression seemed to be very impatient.

    According to common sense, with Jiang Yu's temper, he should have lifted the table and stood up long ago if he was controlled like this.

    Everyone in the examination room thought so too.

    However, no one expected that Jiang Yu took the milk tea and toast very naturally, and even showed a docile smile to the visitor.

    Student in the first examination room: Me? ? ?

    Among them, an Omega who had delivered milk tea to Jiang Yu for breakfast couldn't help but stare wide-eyed and murmured: "Brother Yu, doesn't he never drink things of unknown origin?

    " Hearing this, he snorted disdainfully: "I don't know where the milk tea from my girlfriend came from?"

    Student in the first examination room: Wo Ri? ? ?

    Yu Chuiqun's buddies: "You haven't voted on that post yet, have you?"

    Someone asked: "What post?"

    The buddy simply showed them the link of the post, and saw that the title read——

    【Jiang Yu With Nan Fu, do you think who will attack and who will suffer? 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
78.6K 3.3K 51
Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she muddleheadedly completed the first great har...
16.5K 1.5K 17
သူမက ဧည်ခန်းမှာ အနားယူစဉ် နိုးလာတော့ ‌ရှေးခေတ်က ဆူဖြိုးပြီး စာမတတ်တဲ့ကျေးလက်မိန်းကလေး ဖြစ်နေတယ်... ဘယ်သူမှသူမကို လက်မထက်ချင်ကြဘူး။ ဒါကြောင့် သူမ အဖေက...
7.4K 347 40
Imperial Princess Zhao Zhufu. The biggest mistake of her life was being stabbed by her most trusted consort on the eve of her coronation. It is said...