Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 17

376 11 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 17 Meeting Pressed on the Gland

    Sunday came soon, and Nan Fu arrived at the agreed place with the prepared money.

    In short, it is a coffee shop.

    The environment is elegant and the location is quiet. Generally, most of the people who come here to spend are the social elites. Nan Fu didn't want to be an obtrusive existence, so he deliberately changed into a more mature long trench coat.

    After waiting in the coffee shop for a while, no one came. When Nan Fu couldn't hold back and wanted to call the other party, a person suddenly walked by and tapped the smooth wooden table with his fingertips.

    "It's been a long time." The

    man said softly, wearing a loose white thin sweater, and sat down opposite her.

    There was a faint smell of men's perfume in the air.

    Nan Fu frowned and subconsciously covered his nose.

    The smile on Jian Yiyan's face froze: "This is a pheromone-neutralizing perfume. I knew I was coming to see you, but I sprayed it on purpose. It doesn't smell good?"

    Nan Fu was silent for a moment, and whispered two words "I can bear it."

    Seeing her disgusted look, Jane was a little annoyed: "You heartless dog, if it weren't for someone here, I would definitely release pheromones to disgust you to death Forget it."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    She met Jian Yiyan when she was working during the summer vacation. The benefactor he had been following before suddenly went bankrupt, and after searching all the things that had been given to him, it was like throwing away a suitcase Drive people out.

    He was short of money, and he also lacked a place to stay.

    Nan Fu can give him both of these points, and he is exactly the opposite of Yu Wan in appearance.

    Nan Fu lifted the suitcase beside him and put it on the table, and said bluntly: "Here is two million cash, and I will pay you the other half after the matter is completed."

    Jian Yiyan looked away from the suitcase and slowly fell On Nan Fu's face: "Didn't you say that you have to wait for a while to get enough money?"

    Nan Fu: "Borrowed."

    Jian Yiyan's eyes widened slightly: "Which kind-hearted person is so generous?"

    Nan Fu gave a pause when he opened the satchel.

    For no reason, she thought of the way Jiang Yu looked at her when she was in the hospital, as if she didn't want to leave the hospital if she didn't accept the five million.

    She knew that accepting the money would be equivalent to reaching a deal agreement with Jiang Yu, which made it even more obvious that the pheromone help she was willing to give was too frivolous.

    But no matter how unwilling she was to admit it, she couldn't ignore the impulse that she almost couldn't restrain when she smelled Jiang Yu's weak pheromone.

    Perhaps this is just because she rarely smells other people's pheromones, but not only does she not feel repulsed by an Alpha's pheromones, but accepts them well, which is a very dangerous thing in itself.

    Nor is she sure of everything.

    If she can't clearly realize that this is a transaction linked to responsibility, and even use it to remind herself, she might regret it halfway.

    With Jiang Yu's temper, if she refuses to help, she won't even be a friend.

    The only good friend.

    He didn't know how much she cherished.

    Besides, she is really in urgent need of money now, and she is in school every day, and she can't make up the money to pay Jian Yiyan in a short time.

    Nan Fu withdrew his thoughts, looked at Jian Yiyan, and said indifferently: "The money comes from regular channels, you can use it with confidence."

    Then he took out a small notebook from his schoolbag and handed it to him: "This is Nan Zhengcheng's work. I have recorded his address and community address, his living habits, hobbies and hobbies, and some...violent tendencies, you need to bear with it. But as long as you follow him a little bit, he should not be embarrassed You are too much."

    Although these risks were discussed on the phone long ago, Jian Yiyan still regretted: "This is the first time I have seen a benefactor give me money to fall in love with another Alpha."

    Nan Fu didn't seem to hear, and looked down at the time.

    It was almost half past six.

    It's nearly an hour's drive from No. 7 Middle School. If I go back now, the evening self-study is almost over.

    "You keep the money, and remember to report the progress to me every day. If you have any other necessary needs, you can ask me."

    Nan Fu said, picking up the satchel and getting up.

    Jian Yiyan suddenly reached out and pressed her wrist: "You're going to leave without buying me a cup of coffee?"

    Nan Fu calmly withdrew her hand, took out a few banknotes and pushed them in front of him: "After I leave, you You can order whatever you want."

    At about half past ten, Nan Fu was still stuck and went back to the dormitory.

    She didn't go to the evening self-study, but with Jiang Yu as a cover, Luo Tai wouldn't ask her too much.

    As soon as the door of the dormitory was pushed open, there was still a picture of a wet body of a beautiful young man just out of the bath.

    Nan Fu is used to this.

    She took off her windbreaker and hung it on the coat rack, ready to pack up and take a shower.

    Jiang Yu wiped her hair, her eyes shifted from her expressionless face to the rather formal windbreaker.

    He slowly clenched the towel tightly, and his face became a little ugly: "Why didn't you come to the evening self-study?"

    Nan Fu seemed to be in a bad mood, with a dull irritability in his whole body, and his tone was flat: "Too lazy to go."

    Jiang Yu leaned against the bathroom door: "You just promised me to study hard, but every time the self-study person is not there at the end of the last session..."

    He didn't reply to any of his WeChat messages.

    Jiang Yu looked at her quietly: "Nan Fu, what on earth have you been up to lately?"

    Nan Fu paused, but still kept the same rhetoric: "Just go out for a walk every night."

    "Are you treating me as mentally retarded?" Jiang Yu looked at her deeply, his voice lowered, as if suppressing his anger, "Zhou Yang wouldn't even believe such perfunctory words."

    "Since he knows that I'm perfunctory, " Nan Fu said slowly, "Then why do you insist on asking?"

    Jiang Yu's throat seemed to be stuffed with cotton, and his chest was so stuffy that he couldn't breathe.

    Why do you have to ask?

    Of course it's because you didn't give it any chance, and you didn't give anyone a chance to pry open the gap in your heart.

    He really wanted to know what this man cared about.

    I want to know if she treats everyone like he is so far away and near, I want to know if there is any exception in her heart.

    But Jiang Yu couldn't answer like that.

    Once this hot and secret relationship is spread out, it will definitely scare her away.

    Because she will feel unbearable.

    Nan Fu saw that Jiang Yu didn't speak suddenly, and knew that he probably lost his temper again, but she was not in the mood to tease him tonight, so she just skipped him and went to open the bathroom door.

    Before turning the handle, a slender hand took it.

    Nan Fu suddenly raised his eyes.

    This hand led her cold palm to gently press on his gland.

    "At the same table, you seem to have forgotten something." Jiang Yu's spine was slightly bent, and his fingers covered her hand in a crossed posture. From such a close angle, Nan Fu saw his crow's wing-like eyelashes trembling slightly a bit.

    She was slightly taken aback, and a string in her mind suddenly tensed.

    Jiang Yu's voice trembled, and his tone was a little unsteady, as if his sensitive glands were violated, or as if he was wronged.

    "Is it time for you to give me a pheromone guide tonight?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 150 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...
9.2K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
8.6K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...