Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 15

418 11 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 15 Study Materials Alpha Seeing this is not normal...

    The two people's arms were next to each other, skin to skin, and the part where they touched was hotter than the rest.

    Perhaps because of the inability to secrete pheromones, Jiang Yu has a very clean aura, mixed with the cold and astringent smell of shower gel, and his presence is so strong that it is almost impossible to ignore.

    Even though they slept side by side in the same bed before, Nan Fu never felt so uncomfortable.

    Even to a certain extent, there was a slight illusion that the other party was doing it on purpose.

    "Can you..." Don't come so close.

    The words came to his lips, but Nan Fu couldn't ask.

    "What?" Jiang Yu's expression remained unchanged.

    "No..." Nan Fu shook his head.

    People don't care, if she cares, nothing will become like something.

    Nan Fu abandoned those things in his mind, and focused on the exercises wholeheartedly.

    Jiang Yu explained several math problems of different types to Nan Fu, and after such exchanges, he realized that she actually had a pretty good foundation.

    Many things can be understood with one click, as if they have learned and forgotten.

    If she is willing to work a little harder, she will definitely be able to get into a good university.

    However, the crux of the problem now is that this person is not willing to work hard at all, and he has yawned ten times in such a short time.

    Be as lazy as you can be.

    Taking advantage of Nan Fu's time to solve the problem, Jiang Yu racked his brains to think about how to prescribe the right medicine, but unfortunately there was no result for a long time. After thinking about it, he took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Zhou Yang.

    【Fy: How to make people who don't like to study calm down to read the study materials? 】

    Zhou Yang replied almost instantly.

    [Yang: Hey, Brother Yu, did you change your screen name? 】

    Jiang Yu didn't reply to this sentence, Zhou Yang quickly sent another one.

    [Yang: If you can't read it, it must be the teacher's fault. Get some study materials from famous teachers. 】

    Jiang Yu paused for a moment, and suddenly took it seriously.

    Nan Fu doesn't like to study, perhaps because he is not used to the teacher's teaching method. Take him as an example, it is difficult for him to insist on listening to Taylor's class from beginning to end. The title of hypnosis master is not covered.

    There is also a biology teacher, who is glib, loves to joke, and especially likes to pick up the Omega in the class to answer questions. A righteous person like Nan Fu probably aroused her rebellious psychology.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was the truth, so he tapped the screen quickly with his fingers.

    [Fy: Do you have this? Or give me a recommendation? ]

    [Yang: Alpha has all these things for itself, but if Brother Yu needs it, I can send you my private collection. 】

    Jiang Yu didn't understand the relationship between the learning materials and Alpha, so the phone vibrated again.

    [Yang: Let me ask you a question, did Brother Yu watch it with Nan Fu? ]

    [Fy: Well, I think she still has room for improvement. ]

    [Yang: 666666, then I understand, wait a minute. ]

    This message was followed by a video file that was passed over.

    [Yang: "Second Year Biology Elective: Let's Discuss the Animal World + Practical Explanation.avi"]

    [Fy: Or video teaching? 】

    【Yang: Study! We are professionals! ]

    Jiang Yu smiled, then put down the phone, and turned to look at Nan Fu.

    She drooped her eyelids, her brows and eyes were careless, and all the sharp outlines were restrained.

    "Nan Fu." Jiang Yu suddenly called out.

    "Huh?" Nan Fu raised his head.

    Jiang Yu: "Aren't you pretty good, why don't you want to go to university?"

    Nan Fu stopped the pen in his hand, and said lightly: "There is no reason, I just don't want to."

    Jiang Yu: "Then do you think we are friends?"

    Although I don't want to call her "friend", but apart from this name, it seems that there is no better word to describe their relationship.

    Nan Fu nodded without thinking about it: "Of course."

    Jiang Yu looked at her straight, his eyes were dark and heavy: "But if you don't take the college entrance examination, after graduating from high school, we probably won't have the chance to meet again It 's gone."

    Nan Fu was silent for a moment.

    She knew the result, and she didn't intend to have an intersection.

    But this cannot be said to Jiang Yu.

    "So ruthlessly and selfishly cutting off contact with everyone unilaterally," Jiang Yu saw what she meant, with a sarcasm in his tone, "Is this how you make friends with people?"

    Nan Fu pursed his lips and glanced over: "So, you were an accident."

    Seeing Jiang Yu in a daze, she slowly said: "You are the first friend I made."

    Jiang Yu almost heard the sound of his heart beating out of control, and he continued to ask: "Why didn't you Make friends?"

    "Not interested."

    "Then what are you interested in?" The

    other party's perseverance is obvious, and Nan Fu doesn't understand why a person who is usually particularly discerning becomes so messy all of a sudden.

    Nan Fu stared at him expressionlessly, his jaw line was tense: "Jiang Yu, are you in trouble today?"

    Her voice was cold, yet full of precaution and vigilance.

    This was the first time Jiang Yu heard her speak to him in this tone.

    Jiang Yu moved her fingertips slightly, and smiled: "Yes, I have something wrong." After a pause, he took a deep look at her: "You are not used to it."

    The young man's eyelashes were long and straight, and when he said this, the corners of his mouth were curled up, looking confident.

    For no reason, Nan Fu lost his temper in an instant.

    She wasn't used to him being so incomprehensible.

    Jiang Yu narrowed his eyes on her face, and asked again: "Answer me, what are you interested in?"

    Nan Fu was tortured until his head grew dizzy.

    She looked at him for a while, held up the exercise book, and said in a self-defeating manner: "I am interested in learning, I love learning, is it okay?" The

    air was silent for two seconds.

    Jiang Yu's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and after a while, he smiled suddenly: "Alright."

    Although the answer was quite different from what he had imagined, it was not a waste of time.

    This person stepped on the edge of the cliff, as if wandering outside the world, he wanted to pull her back from the abyss, and wanted her to blend into this world.

    "I've done so many math problems, why don't we learn biology together for a while?" Jiang Yu asked tentatively, "I have some biology knowledge explained by a famous teacher here, maybe it's suitable for you to learn."

    Nan Fu looked at the time, It's not even eleven o'clock, and it's still early, so I nodded: "Okay, you have the final say." The

    screen of the mobile phone is small, the two of them put their heads close together, and their noses are intertwined.

    Jiang Yu clicked on the video file sent by Zhou Yang. Generally, the famous teacher's teaching video is an advertisement for the teacher first, but it is not in this video. I don't know if it was edited by Zhou Yang.

    After two seconds of black screen, two people slowly walked out of the screen.

    five minutes later.

    Both of them opened their eyes wide at the same time.

    Nan Fu looked at the two people on the screen who were entangled at the first word, and suddenly smiled: "Knowledge points in biology? Explained by a famous teacher?"

    "Our brother Yu, the way is very wild."

    Jiang Yu didn't expect Zhou Yang's brain circuit Can be crooked to this point.

    The roots of the ears were burned.

    In order to hide his embarrassment, he pretended to be calm and said: "What's the fuss, isn't it normal for Alpha to see this?" He

    even fiddled with a pair of headphones: "Do you want it? The loudspeaker is not very good.

    " Fu's eyes fell on Jiang Yu's face. His skin was delicate, and the fine hairs on his face were clearly visible. The incandescent lamp also cast a layer of glaze on his delicate facial features, making the dark red more obvious.

    "I don't watch this stuff." As

    soon as the words fell, Alpha straightened up in the screen, and Omega let out a broken scream.

    Nan Fu stood up and added: "I don't like this name either."

    As soon as the topic turned to her, Jiang Yu became interested: "Then which name do you like? I'll ask Zhou Yang to find it for you." Looking for?"

    Nan Fu paused as he packed up the workbook.

    She tilted her head to look at him, her expression remained the same, but her eyelashes drooped, and she smiled inexplicably: "That cat meowing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 726 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
13.9K 464 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...
64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...