Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

Von fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 12

494 14 2
Von fanyi__

Chapter 12 Review Book I Want to Be Your Deskmate

    The dormitory space is so big, and Nan Fu's voice can be heard clearly in everyone's ears.

    Shen Jia: "!!!!!!"

    Zhou Yang choked a mouthful of pork belly and coughed violently.

    Shen Jia has turned into a groundhog, and her screams almost pierced everyone's eardrums: "What's the matter with you two?! Climbing the bed? When did it happen? Why don't I know?!"

    Zhou Yang finally recovered, rubbing With his ears closed, he looked at Nan Fu with admiration in his eyes: "As expected of a new classmate, someone with a high degree of art is bold, Brother Yu dares to do it, awesome."

    Jiang Yu was also teased by her, and her heartbeat was a little uncontrollable , took a sip of orange juice to calm down a little.

    Nan Fu didn't bother to pay attention to their booing, and lowered his head to eat slowly.

    The playful energy comes and goes, Shen Jia's thinking is active, and she jumps to other topics in a blink of an eye.

    Eating and chatting, the time passed quickly.

    After everyone cleaned up together, Nan Fu went to the balcony to let off the smell of hot pot, and smoked a cigarette by the way.

    When the smoke was half burned, Shen Jia suddenly opened the glass door of the balcony and came out catty.

    Nan Fu subconsciously wanted to pinch the cigarette, and Shen Jia quickly waved her hand: "It's okay, you smoke yours, I just came to ask you something."

    Nan Fu raised his chin: "You ask."

    Shen Jia took out the cigarette from his pocket I took out my phone and clicked on a WeChat group: "Didn't I build a Yu Chui group before, and all the people who added it were those who were charming with Brother Yu's face, because Brother Yu spoke for you on the forum last time, so, our Yu Chuuqun has also kept pace with the times and made some small changes."

    Nan Fu said "Hmm" and signaled him to continue.

    Shen Jia coughed lightly, straightened her face, and tried to pretend to be serious: "It just so happens that you have slept with Brother Yu, and at the request of the majority of friends, I am here to ask you on behalf of everyone—"

    He paused, and summoned up his courage to say, "That night you two... who will go up and who will go down? Although I support you in my heart, Brother Yu seems to have a chance."

    Nan Fu shook the smoke with his fingertips . Dayton: "?"

    She laughed dumbly and said, "That day, Jiang Yu happened to take me in for one night because I was homeless. Originally, I slept in the guest room, but his differentiation reaction suddenly became serious, so I helped him do it." Guided by pheromones, he was stimulated and differentiated after a short time, and you all know what happened next.”

    Shen Jia was surprised: “So it’s just doing…doing… and the stimulation is differentiated?”

    Nan Fu: “… ..."

    Shen Jia was stunned: "My God, how exciting is this?"

    "Wake up," Nan Fu waved his hand in front of him, "It's nothing, except for the pheromone guidance, You brother Yu and I didn’t do anything.”

    Shen Jia was immediately disappointed: “It’s a pity.”

    As soon as the words fell, he heard Jiang Yu’s urging voice outside: “Shen Jia, are you still going? Don’t go downstairs to close the dormitory. It's coming ."

    "Come on!" Shen Jia responded, and walked into the dormitory, while making a crying expression of biting her     handkerchief

    : "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooven

Fu can't help but laugh.

    The imagination of these high school students is too rich.

    With a cigarette in her mouth, she leaned against the balcony wall and looked at the thin figure walking up and down the dormitory through the glass door, but she just didn't look this way.

    She is still indifferent to her.

    Nan Fu clicked his tongue lightly.

    The kid is so competitive, it seems that he has to follow him a few times in the future.

    Jiang Yu has a lot of stuff, and right now he is arranging commonly used items in convenient places.

    This is the first time he has lived in school since he grew up so big.

    A little novelty, and a little excitement.

    The stimulus came from the scorching gaze from the balcony.

    In a daze, Jiang Yu couldn't believe that he really lived with Nan Fu.

    He remembered the agreement between him and Xu Huaiyin when he was in the hospital. The premise for him to allow Xu Huaiyin to pretend to be Alpha was to let Nan Fu guide him with pheromones.

    In fact, his condition was not as serious as what the doctor said at the time. He said that, but he wanted Nan Fu to feel guilty towards him.

    Jiang Yu hooked the corners of his lips almost invisibly, and began to rejoice that he had made this decision.

    The effect should not be too obvious.

    Although it was the first night of "living together", Jiang Yu went to bed right after taking a shower, and Nan Fu couldn't find a chance to talk to him.

    After playing with the mobile phone for a while, she also felt a little sleepy.

    The next day, Nan Fu woke up earlier than Jiang Yu. She went to the cafeteria to buy breakfast and then came back with her shoes on to wake him up.

    The beds in the dormitory are purchased uniformly, and the quality is not very good. Jiang Yu is not used to it, and his back hurts from sleeping.

    He twisted his shoulders irritably, opened a slit in his eyes in a daze, and in front of him was a hazy new environment, a strange bed, strange bedding, and a strange ceiling.

    Jiang Yu was still a little confused about where he was, so someone pushed his arm: "Get up."

    The cold bass that belonged to women suddenly penetrated into his ears, and his mind was in a daze, trying not to get up: " I'll sleep a little longer..."

    "No," the man said ruthlessly, "Class is about to start."

    Jiang Yu frowned, his teeth itching with anger, and the unhappiness accumulated all night reached its peak in an instant, and he froze He punched his body and swung it out: "Can you stop harassing me!"

    Nan Fu didn't expect Jiang Yu to be so angry when he got up, but fortunately, he reacted quickly. Subconsciously twist it in the opposite direction.

    "Hiss——"

    Jiang Yu felt that his hand was almost broken, and he was completely awake after being hit like this.

    Nan Fu paused, then withdrew his hand like an electric shock, with a hint of annoyance on the corners of his eyes and eyebrows: "Sorry, my hands are a bit heavy."

    Jiang Yu rubbed his wrists, sat up, and exhaled: "You belong to It’s a dog, it’s so strong.”

    “Conditional reflex.”

    Nan Fu’s tone was light, and he quickly turned around and walked back, urging him while making the bed: “Hurry up and wash up, breakfast is getting cold.”

    Jiang Yu didn’t move, he Tilting his head, he looked at the person across from him unscrupulously.

    Her forehead bangs grew a little longer, but they were not cut, probably to cover up the unhealed scar from before.

    As she bent over, the school uniform T-shirt went up, revealing half of her fair back.

    From his angle, he can clearly see her undulating outline, the narrow part is the waist, the high part is the buttocks, the waist and abdomen are tight, without a trace of fat.

    Jiang Yu watched quietly for a while, rubbed his messy hair, and looked away.

    After breakfast, the two went to the classroom together.

    Living in school has become a lot more time, and along the playground, I can see the process of the sky slowly changing from white to blue.

    The first class on Monday morning was Luo Tai's chemistry class.

    After releasing the hypnosis method, Luo Tai waited for a while, and brought everyone a news that was comparable to bad news.

    "The mid-term exam will start next Thursday, and the city's joint exam is very important to the school. Everyone, prepare well and don't embarrass our No. 7 Middle School." Amidst the

    wailing, Luo Tai called Nan Fu by name: "Come with me Office."

    Nan Fu was a little speechless.

    In the past few days, she felt that she was quite peaceful and did not cause trouble.

    Full of doubts, Nan Fu entered the office.

    Luo Tai first looked her up and down, and then asked with a smile that was not a smile: "Tell me honestly, did you cheat on your grades in No. 1 Middle School?"

    The hat was a bit too big, and Nan Fu said in a serious tone: "Teacher , The real strong never cheat."

    Luo Tai stroked his own Mediterranean, showing his disbelief: "If you didn't cheat, then your grades fluctuate so much? You can give me a 19 on an open-book chemistry test Come out! Now I seriously suspect that what you gave me was a fake file!" The falsification of files

    has come, and the hats are getting higher and higher, Nan Fu looked at him incomprehensibly.

    I don't know what he is drawing.

    Seeing that Nan Fu had no intention of cooperating at all, Luo Tai's one-man show was not so comfortable: "Forget it, I didn't come to ask you about your grades today."

    He took out three lined papers from his chemistry book, his eyelids twitched. Sweeping, the more I looked, the more irritable I was, and I almost couldn't breathe: "Look at your attitude of admitting your mistake! Do you still see me as the head teacher?"

    Nan Fu caught the lined paper on her body, and with just one glance, his expression Something has changed.

    Luo Tai continued to grieve: "Jiang Yu entrusted this to me. I said Nan Fu, you used to behave like this in No. 1 Middle School. Did you have no respect?"

    This is the 3000 words that Jiang Yu promised to write for her review.

    I saw three words densely written on it-I was wrong, and it was exactly nine hundred and ninety-nine times, 2,997 words, and copied three pages.

    Why didn't you write it a thousand times?

    Nan Fu saw the answer at the end.

    I was wrong, dare to do it next time.

    She knows what Luo Taitu is.

    If she were the class teacher, if Luo Tai was standing here, Luo Tai would be gone today.

    Walking out of the office again, it was already the end of the second get out of class.

    Nan Fu took a deep breath and silently recited "Love and Peace" ten times before barely resisting the urge to sew Luo Tai's foaming mouth shut.

    Walking to the back door of the classroom, Jiang Yu sat upside down in a chair, staring at the movement, obviously waiting for her.     The teenager was dressed loosely in school uniform, with soft hair and bright eyebrows

    . The moment he saw her, the corners of his mouth curled up: "How are you? Are you devastated?"

Spread it out in front of him: "Because of your 3001-word review, I was attacked by Taylor's noise for a whole class, and now I am dizzy, maybe I will die soon."

    Jiang Yu nodded with satisfaction: "It's his style. "

    "Is it fun?"

    "It's okay."

    Nan Fu stared at him with no expression on his face: "Then have you played enough?"

    Jiang Yu snorted without answering.

    The air was filled with the smell of gunpowder smoke.

    But Jiang Yu didn't intend to show weakness, he needed to test Nan Fu's bottom line for him, and then step by step, let this line become lower and lower for him.

    But in the next moment—

    "I was wrong last time," Nan Fu said suddenly, "I shouldn't call you a child."

    Jiang Yu didn't expect her to say that, and was stunned.

    The other party has thin eyelids and deep browbones. When looking at people intently, the amber pupils reveal indescribable sincerity.

    The tips of his ears moved slightly, subconsciously holding his breath.

    "Then I thought about it deeply, indeed," Nan Fu said slowly, "calling you like that makes it seem like I'm your father."

    Jiang Yu almost exploded: "You——"

    "I never thought Be your father."

    Nan Fu snatched him back, leaned forward, eyelashes drooping: "I want to be your tablemate, is that okay?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
11.2K 358 104
[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finally waited for that assassination opportun...
64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...