Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 11

504 12 1
By fanyi__

Chapter 11 Moving the Dormitory Likes You, Brother Yu

    After the doctor ordered the precautions, he did not stay in the ward.

    Nan Fu didn't speak for a long time, Xu Huaiyin thought she was hesitating, so he softened his voice and said, "I heard from Xiao Yu that you have been worrying about living in school recently, if you want, you can live in our Jiang family ..."

    Seeing that Nan Fu frowned when he heard this proposal, he had no choice but to change the subject, gritted his teeth and compromised: "Or Xiao Yu can live with you at school, it's fine, and it's also convenient for you to be able to deal with him in time when something happens to him." Help him relieve it."

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids, but he didn't expect Xu Huaiyin to say that.

    The young master of the Jiang family went to high school and lived in the family's mansion. He went to school to share the dormitory with his classmates. Maybe even a fool would not believe it.

    But I have to admit that she was really moved.

    She originally planned to help Jiang Yu, if Xu Huaiyin could help her solve the problem of living in school, it would be more perfect.

    "Okay," Nan Fu took a deep breath and looked at Xu Huaiyin, "Jiang Yu and I... live in the school together, and then help him with pheromone guidance on time."

    "That's really great!"

    Xu Huaiyin patted He made a move and immediately smiled.

    In this way, the risk of Jiang Yu's Omega identity being discovered by the Jiang family has been reduced. Now his only worry is whether his family's kid can resist the temptation of the other party's Alpha's pheromone.

    Thinking of this, Xu Huaiyin looked at Nan Fu again with loving eyes.

    This kid looks really good.

    Jiang Yu waited for a long time, but before Xu Huaiyin could speak, he had to reach out and pull him secretly: "Dad, there is one more thing you forgot.

    " He took out a card from the folder and handed it to Nan Fu, and said with a smile: "Here is five million, as your reward for treating Xiao Yu. If it's not enough, please tell me."

    "I can't accept it."

    Nan Fu took a step back subconsciously, she frowned, not knowing what Jiang Yu was doing: "Friends are supposed to help each other, this matter is nothing more than a simple matter for me, besides, Uncle, you arrange for me to live in school , has helped me a lot."

    The phrase "friend" was particularly jarring to Jiang Yu's ears.

    Without waiting for Xu Huaiyin to speak, he stood up, his Adam's apple rolled, and said word by word: "You have to take it."

    "I don't want to owe you a favor."

    I want what you owe me, and I want you to bear the reward. I want you to be responsible to me, and you can't get rid of me from now on.

    Jiang Yu refrained so hard that he didn't yell at her the words that were suppressed deep in his heart.

    He didn't know if she understood.

    Looking at each other, Nan Fu pursed his lips tightly, and finally took the card.

    With Xu Huaiyin accompanying Jiang Yu, it is not good for Nan Fu to stay in the hospital.

    Her original plan was to use the weekend to earn some cash, but now that she has five million, there are more things she can do.

    Seventh Middle School has evening self-study on Sunday, and Nan Fu didn't arrive at school until after five o'clock.

    Most of the students in the class came, and the classroom was full of clamor, many people were running back and forth, all yelling.

    "Today is Taylor's self-study at night, the school committee, let me copy the chemistry papers!"

    "Fuck, I'll be the first-you are really fast, then I will borrow the class representative!"

    "No, class The representative also borrowed it???" The

    treasure hunt officially started, and the classroom was suddenly danced by demons, bloody and bloody.

    When Nan Fu heard this, he took out a chemistry paper from the belly of the table belatedly.

    Kong'er is all white, without even writing his name.

    She glanced around, and those students who were willing to borrow their chemistry papers had already lent them out.

    Only a male student wearing thick glasses in the last row didn't move. Everyone else was copying their homework or being copied, and he was the only one who was seriously reading.

    Nan Fu's eyes lit up, and he walked over thoughtfully, softening his facial expression: "Hi, classmate, have you finished your chemistry homework?"

    The boy glanced at her, and although he hesitated, he still blushed and nodded.

    Nan Fu felt that he had found a life-saving straw, and asked in a low voice: "Then can you borrow me to copy the paper?" The

    eyes of the boy with glasses lit up, as if he had found a confidant, he nodded enthusiastically again, and handed over his own paper .

    Nan Fu thanked him, returned to his seat and began to write vigorously.

    The chemistry papers are generally easier to copy. In order to prevent the two papers from being the same, she filled out the multiple-choice questions and fill-in-the-blank questions by herself.

    The scene of borrowing papers happened to fall into the eyes of Jiang Yu who came in behind.

    He slammed his schoolbag into the empty chair next to him, causing the person next door who was busy copying the answers to look up from various elemental symbols, and frowned at him.

    Jiang Yu sneered and turned a blind eye.

    Nan Fu touched his nose, clicked his tongue lightly, and looked away.

    Since Jiang Yu split up, it seems that he has changed his attitude towards her.

    Not only is it not funny, but it also doesn't care about people.

    Nan Fu quickly copied the chemistry paper.

    Before the evening self-study class, the chemistry class representative came to collect the homework one by one.

    Luo Tai also called her and Jiang Yu out, saying that the dormitory had already been arranged, and specially gave the two of them a holiday so that they could move into the dormitory tonight to facilitate registration and management.

    Nan Fu doesn't have anything to move, this fake is purely for Jiang Yu.

    Xu Huaiyin wished to move the entire Jiang family into the student dormitory of the No. 7 Middle School, for fear that he would not be used to living there.

    There are not many people living in the No. 7 Middle School, and the school pays special attention to the quality of life of the students, so the accommodation conditions can be counted among the few high schools in Rongcheng.

    Not only are there separate dormitory buildings for Alpha, Beta, and Omega, but each room is also a double dormitory.

    The bed is not the traditional bed and table, but two single beds are set up in the left and right corners, and a long table is placed in the middle for study and living.

    In addition, there are separate bathrooms and balconies.

    Luo Tai assigned her and Jiang Yu in 305.

    There were not many people living in the entire Alpha dormitory building, and very few lived on the third floor. Xu Huaiyin was quite satisfied with such a quiet environment.

    After everything was packed, the school happened to be doing self-study in the evening.

    Shen Jia and Zhou Yang received the news of Jiang Yu's split during the weekend, so they rushed to 305 immediately after self-study.

    By the way, there is also Luo Tai's graded paper tonight.

    Zhou Yang smiled cheaply, and presented the chemistry paper to Jiang Yu who was leaning on the chair like a treasure offering: "This is Brother Yu's, and it is as beautiful as ever with full marks.

    " Rubbing her hands, she spread out Nan Fu's paper, and said in a passionate tone, "Look! This is from our classmate Nan Fu. Look at this fresh score. Let us congratulate her for being ranked second to last in the class!"

    Nan Fu: "... "

    She took the paper with a numb face, still a little bit unbelievable that she copied homework and overturned: "Then who is the last one?"

    Shen Jia: "Sit next to Zhou Ziyun, wearing glasses, the lens I’m so kind to that one.”

    Nan Fu: “…”

    Who would have thought that she could get higher scores than that classmate in the papers she wrote randomly, no wonder no one cares about his kindness, it turns out that everyone has been there.

    While Shen Jia and Zhou Yang were excitedly visiting the dormitory, Jiang Yu suddenly laughed mockingly.

    He stood up, shook his full test paper rustling, then walked over, pressed the paper in Nan Fu's hand, stared at her with black eyes, and snorted: "Copying homework also needs to find someone who is as good as me." If you are strong, everyone else will take the papers, do you understand?"

    Nan Fu translated this sentence in his heart.

    It was probably Jiang Yu who said to her: "Don't copy others, copy me, okay?" On

    the first night of moving to the dormitory, Xu Huaiyin knew that they were going to celebrate, so he asked Aunt Chen to adjust the hot pot ingredients in advance and prepared fresh ingredients send over.

    The four of them sat around the square table and had a hearty meal of hot pot.

    After three rounds of meat, the atmosphere became a little bit up.

    Holding freshly squeezed orange juice, Shen Jia made a gesture of toasting to invite Mingyue, and said excitedly: "First of all, we would like to congratulate Brother Yu, who has gone through untold hardships and finally successfully differentiated into an Alpha! Well, the vote for the Alpha you want to associate with the most in the Seventh Middle School There is another champion with terrifying strength in the post!"

    Thinking of Shen Jia's rhetoric, Zhou Yang also raised his glass and said, "Then I also wish you, an Omega close to the water, to catch up with Brother Yu as soon as possible!"

    "Who said I would Chasing Brother Yu?" Shen Jia smiled disdainfully, "Brother Yu is so good, of course..."

    "Damn!" Zhou Yang groaned strangely and interrupted him, "Have you finally discovered your conscience? Yes, that's right, Yu Brother is so outstanding, of course it should belong to everyone!"

    Shen Jia pouted at him: "If your mother is sitting here eating hot pot today, and brother Yu is your father, is your father also everyone's?"

    Zhou Yang: "Then I Of course dad can only be my mother!"

    Shen Jia chuckled, glanced secretly at Nan Fu, and then gave Zhou Yang a thumbs up: "Smart, you have both parents today."

    Zhou Yang didn't go around Wan'er came, his face full of bewilderment.

    Jiang Yu understood Shen Jia's meaning, and he liked what Shen Jia said, so he patted Zhou Yang on the shoulder, and then praised: "As expected of father's idiot son."

    Shen Jia beside him laughed like crazy.

    Even Nan Fu raised the corners of his mouth after Jiang Yu made a fuss.

    Shen Jia's CP fan became addicted, glanced at the opposite beds on the left and right, then at Nan Fu and Jiang Yu sitting next to each other, and kept tsk-tsk: "That's right, what's the difference between a double dormitory and cohabitation! It's my first time I think our school really cares about students' physical and mental health."

    Zhou Yang sandwiched a piece of pork belly to prevent him from continuing to use his rich imagination: "What are you thinking, all the people here are Alphas, what a waste of resources A is doing A? You know? When the time comes, it will be everywhere, so you better not be in a hurry with me."     "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," said Shen Jia," three Alphas and I and an Omega eat hot pot, unexpectedly none of them Are people interested in me?"     Zhou Yang swallowed the pork belly, and said innocently: "Brother, you know, I only like female Omega."     Shen Jia glared at him: "Who the hell wants to know that you like Omega?" Who."     Turning to look at Nan Fu and Jiang Yu with crescent-like eyes: "Speaking of which, I wonder what kind of people the two big brothers like?"     Nan Fu was helpless under the eyes of Shen Jiaxing.     Knowing that everyone was having fun, she followed Shen Jia's expectations, pointed at Jiang Yu, and said casually, "I like you like Brother Yu, is that okay?"     "Okay! That's great!" Shen Jia was so excited that Lost his mind, screaming non-stop.     Hearing the words, Jiang Yu couldn't help being stunned, he didn't expect Nan Fu to cooperate with Shen Jia.     Silently took a sip of orange juice to cover up his red ears, he pretended to be calm, and suddenly said: "I think you're farting."     Nan Fu raised his eyebrows, waiting for his next words.     Jiang Yu's eyes lit up, and he said in a joking tone: "Haven't I crawled over your bed, and I didn't see that you were interested in me."     Nan Fu: "..."     Seeing that he started to provoke again, Nan Fu decided to After cooperating to the end, he asked him with interest in his tone: "Do you know why?"

    Jiang Yu's eyelashes fluttered.

    Nan Fu smiled, stretched his body over, and deliberately lowered his voice: "Because you are not coquettish enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.8K 19
შ/ს-ს ცხოვრებაში მოულონელად ქარიშხალი დატრიალდება, როდესაც მისი ქვრივი დედა ცოლად მიჰყვება სამხრეთ კორეაში ყველაზე გავლენიან დიპლომატს, რათა თავისი ო...
8.7K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
618K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
5.9K 150 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...