Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 8

515 15 1
By fanyi__

Chapter 8 Sleeping in his house is like a cat, you have to call it a kitten......

    Nan Fu suffered from pain, his eyes dazzled a bit.

    Blood trickled down his forehead.

    She pressed the wound, and the smile in her eyes deepened. She only hit someone on the head in the morning, but in the evening, someone opened her forehead.

    Is it retribution?

    Nan Fu stood firm, and before Nan Zhengcheng hit him a second time, he grabbed his wrist.

    The way she stared at the middle-aged Alpha in front of her seemed to be tinged with blood.

    "You're out of order!"

    Nan Zhengcheng was shocked by her provocative appearance, like crazy, and the powerful pheromone belonging to Alpha instantly surrounded Nan Fu.

    Generally speaking, the immature pheromones are always no match for the mature ones.

    Nan Zhengcheng thought so too.

    Then the next moment, the other party's pheromones that belonged to Alpha came over like an avalanche.

    His entire body seemed to be frozen in the snow, surrounded by rows of alpine ebony trees, and the oppressive feeling from the flat ground was so terrifying that it was almost suffocating.

    Nan Zhengcheng broke out in cold sweat on his forehead, and his mind went blank.

    Some time ago, this dog was always showing its sharpness like a young animal, and he could see how much she weighed at a glance.

    It hasn't been long before her control over pheromones has quietly grown to such a powerful level.

    Enduring the discomfort in his heart, Nan Zhengcheng slowed down for a while, then stared at Nan Fu fiercely, and squeezed out a sentence from his throat: "It's not that you don't want to live at home, okay, get out now, even if you die. Don’t fucking come back outside.”

    “That can’t be done,” Nan Fu stared straight at him, and suddenly let out a smirk, “Before I die, I will definitely hold you back.”

    Walking downstairs step by step , Nan Fu Fu sat on a bench in the community, took off his school uniform and pressed the wound to stop the bleeding.

    The evening wind blows slowly.

    Behind her are laughter and laughter, the world is beautiful.

    Nan Fu suddenly felt a little dazed, inexplicably feeling that the warmth around him was indescribably cruel.

    But for a moment, she couldn't stand it any longer.

    His legs involuntarily walked towards Linjiang Road, still standing opposite the small European-style building, looking up at the bright lights inside.

    Only here can her heart calm down completely.

    "Nan Fu?"

    Just as he was about to light a cigarette, a laugh came from behind him: "Are you here again?"

    Nan Fu turned around and bumped into Jiang Yu's meaningful eyes.

    He is wearing a white shirt today, with a pair of light-colored slacks underneath. He is tall and handsome.

    It's quite a simple outfit, but he felt like he was wearing gold.

    "I guessed it was you when I looked at the back..."

    Just as he was speaking, Jiang Yu suddenly saw the blood-stained wound on Nan Fu's forehead.

    He stopped smiling immediately: "How did this happen?"

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids and said nothing, the irritability on his face was obvious.

    Rao Jiang Yu knows that she has always been like this, so she can't help but feel a little angry: "If you don't say it, you don't say it, who cares. You better don't expect me to write your 3000-word review."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Thinking of it After she had promised him, she paused, but she did not hide anymore: "I am going to apply for accommodation, but the application form needs to be signed and approved by the parents, and my... guardian does not agree."

    Jiang Yu's words just now were pure anger.

    But when he heard that Nan Fu didn't perfunctory him this time, he still felt a tinge of joy in his heart.

    Jiang Yu didn't continue to ask further questions, but just leaned over to check her wound with some worry: "If you don't agree, I don't agree. As for beating you like this? What if the mother is disfigured?"

    "No," he looked more and more worried, and pulled Nan Fu's wrist, "Go, go to my house, I will ask my aunt to bandage you."

    Nan Fu didn't move: "I won't go."

    Jiang Yu thought Nan Fu Fu didn't want to meet his family, so he explained: "Don't worry, my mother rarely has a vacation, my father and her have gone out to live together, and my grandma usually doesn't live here. Besides, there is no one else. Auntie Chen has always loved me very much, and I promise not to embarrass you."

    Nan Fu still didn't move: "It's not because of this."

    "What is that?" He lowered his eyebrows, "I saw that you were kicked out. If you don't go home with me, is there any place for you to go? Could it be that you swipe your meal card when you pay for the hotel?"

    Nan Fu's expression was complicated Looking at him intently: "..."

    Although he really didn't want to admit his embarrassment, what Jiang Yu said was indeed the truth.

    She is now a bereaved dog, homeless.

    "Let's go," Jiang Yu said with a smile, "My family is not a dragon's pool and a tiger's den, so I won't eat you."

    The sincerity in his eyes is undisguised, and there is a warmth that irons people's hearts.

    Nan Fu's lips moved, and finally nodded.

    The interior style of Jiang's house is exactly the same as the exterior, every detail is full of simple and unsophisticated meaning. After entering the gate, you have to go around the corridor to reach the main hall. The scenery along the way is subtle and beautiful, unconventional, and every decoration is full of charm.

    There is a ready-made medicine box in the Jiang residence, and Aunt Chen is indeed as kind and approachable as Jiang Yu said.

    Jiang Yu took Nan Fu upstairs.

    He opened the medicine box, took out povidone iodine and cotton swabs, and pretended to disinfect her.

    Nan Fu: "Didn't you tell Aunt Chen to come?"

    Jiang Yu paused, and said unnaturally: "Aunt Chen also has a lot of things to do, and I will help you too."

    Nan Fu looked at his unprofessional appearance, and lowered his head hesitantly.

    "What do you mean? You are not willing to give you medicine?"

    Jiang Yu frowned, holding Nan Fu's face involuntarily: "If you want to move again, don't blame me if it hurts later."

    Nan Fu was fixed by him She was motionless, a shadow was cast over her head, and her cheek was stroked by his palm. Looking at it from this angle, Jiang Yu's eyes are particularly black and white, his eyelashes are long and straight, his lips are full and brightly colored, he looks like a beautiful doll when he is serious.

    But it's not the character of the doll.

    Very dry, very crazy, very expensive.

    Under her gaze, Jiang Yu's heart beat a beat slower.

    He felt that this person didn't seem to know how tender her focused eyes were, the naturally affectionate eyes, if you don't pay attention, you will fall into the trap.

    Jiang Yu's fingertips gradually became hot, and the hand holding the cotton swab trembled.

    He pursed his lips and forced himself to clean her wound carefully.     After putting the gauze

    on, Jiang Yu said: "This should be enough, are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"

    Nan Fu: "It doesn't matter, I can recover quickly."

In the room, the two were relatively silent, and the atmosphere was a little delicate.

    Just then, there was a knock on the door.

    "Xiaoyu, I've prepared the meal, please come down and eat with your classmates."

    It was Aunt Chen's voice.

    "Okay, come." Jiang Yu responded, then turned to look at Nan Fu, "You haven't had dinner yet, have you?"

    Nan Fu shook his head.

    "That's good, let's eat together. Let me tell you, Aunt Chen is very skilled."

    "Xiaoyu?" Nan Fu suddenly said, "Is this your nickname?"

    "No." Jiang Yu smiled, "It's just Xiao Yu, but Aunt Chen has a bit of an accent, which sounds a bit like a little fish. Look, my tall and mighty temperament doesn't look like a fish, does it?"

    "Is it not like a fish?" "

    Nan Fu didn't know what to think of, the corners of his mouth curled down, and he said in a low voice: "Like a cat, you have to call it a kitten..."

    "Huh?" Jiang Yu just got up to open the door, "What did you just say?"

    "It's nothing .” Nan Fu followed downstairs.

    When the meal was almost finished, Aunt Chen came over and told Jiang Yu: "Xiao Yu, I have already packed out the guest room for your classmate, it is next to your bedroom, you can just take her in after eating "

    "I'm sorry, Auntie." Jiang Yu said.

    "No trouble," Aunt Chen said, but she turned her head and looked at Nan Fu with a smile. "This is the first time you took the initiative to take your classmates home. I'm too happy."

    Nan Fu put down his chopsticks and wiped his lips with a hand pause.

    Jiang Yu didn't expect Auntie Chen to say that, and her face blushed instantly: "It's not so exaggerated, Shen Jia and Zhou Yang have both been here."

    Auntie Chen shook her head and corrected him: "When I said go home, I meant to stay overnight. .” The

    speaker has no intention, but the listener has intention.

    Originally, the word "clean and innocent", but Aunt Chen emphasized it so much, it suddenly seemed particularly tricky.

    Jiang Yu was so embarrassed that he quickly pushed Aunt Chen into the kitchen.

    Nan Fu stared at his flustered back with a smile on his face.

    Because of the wound, Nan Fu only washed briefly.

    It was only after eleven o'clock when I was lying in bed.

    Normally at this time, she should have already fallen asleep, after all it took so much effort to adapt to the heavy schedule of high school students.

    I don't know if it was because of the change of environment, she tossed and turned, but couldn't fall asleep.

    The blood vessels in her ears were throbbing, and she put one hand on her head, trying to calm down, but it was all in vain, and various thoughts rushed into her mind from time to time.

    Nan Zhengcheng and Yu Wan divorced when she was twelve years old.

    Nan Zhengcheng has a tendency to violence, and Yu Wan has been abused by him for a long time, but because of the inseparable lifelong mark between Alpha and Omega, Yu Wan has to bear it again and again. Because the price to be paid for divorce is really too great for an Omega who has been marked for life, which means that she may not be able to have children from now on.

    But such patience will come to an end one day. Yu Wan painstakingly collected evidence and finally sued Nan Zhengcheng.

    The court recognized the fact that the two divorced and deprived Nan Zhengcheng of his right to marry, while Yu Wan washed off the marks on his glands and returned to freedom.

    From then on, only twelve-year-old Nan Fu and Nan Zhengcheng, who was drinking heavily, remained in that family.

    Nan Fu opened her dark eyes and slowly sat up from the bed. She took out her mobile phone and pointed to December 1st.

    In just over a month, this body will become an adult.

    At that time, she will settle the accounts with Nan Zhengcheng slowly and carefully with the accounts of the two lifetimes attached.

    Just as he was thinking, the door was suddenly knocked twice lightly, and the crisp knocking sound resounded in the dark night.

    "Nan Fu, it's me, are you asleep?" As

    if afraid of her misunderstanding, there was a moment of silence outside, and then explained in a low voice: "I'm a little uncomfortable, can you let me smell your pheromone again? It's like... It’s the same as on the rooftop before.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 64.1K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
17.2K 315 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
14.9K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...