Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

By fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 7

573 14 1
By fanyi__

Chapter 7 The office was a deadly enemy yesterday, but a good friend today?

    When the bell rang for the end of the first class in the afternoon, Zhou Ziyun was once again surrounded by a group of people.

    However, it was quite different from the situation in the morning.

    The people who helped Zhou Ziyun to fight the injustice before stared at him angrily: "When you came this morning, you didn't say anything, which made us think that it was Nan Fu who bullied you. I didn't expect that you directed and acted all of this. Ah, I really regret helping you talk!"

    Yuan Cun even accused you righteously: "I thought you had a problem before, and I really guessed it! Thinking of what you did yesterday, don't talk about Nan Fu, I can't even talk about it now. Disgusting!"

    "You're teasing everyone like this," the girl with ponytail sighed, "Who will dare to stand by your side in the future."

    Yuancun snorted coldly: "Why are you talking about this, isn't it all his own fault?" He stared at Zhou     Ziyun

    again, and said sarcastically: "Why didn't the tea art club give you an award for such a wonderful tea art performance?"

Let me tell you, our tea art club doesn’t accept this kind of stuff.”

    As soon as the words came out, everyone around laughed.

    Zhou Ziyun's face was flushed red, he clutched his school uniform tightly and said nothing, after the crowd dispersed, he forcibly picked out the heart on the top of the love pen.

    Compared with the top-notch people, he began to feel that Nan Fu was incomparably better than a thunderbolt from the universe.

    He looks so cold on the outside, but he is gentler than anyone else, and he never even gave him a harsh word.

    It was he who messed up everything... When the

    class was approaching, Nan Fu and Jiang Yu, who had finished their meal, slowly appeared in the corridor outside the classroom of Class 11.

    The two saw Luo Tai coming from a distance. He didn't bring a lesson plan in his hand, so he didn't look like he came to class.

    Thinking of something, Jiang Yu lowered his eyes, and suddenly pulled Lan Nanfu.

    "What?" Nan Fu looked at him with some puzzlement.

    "Lend me a shoulder."

    "?"

    Before Nan Fu could speak, Jiang Yu had already put his hand around her neck.

    When the students in Class 11 saw this scene in the classroom, they felt as if they had received a 10,000-point critical blow, causing a wave of tremors.

    "Damn it, what's the situation!"

    "A rival yesterday, but a good friend today?"

    "Is this -- this progress is a bit too fast?"

    Only Shen Jia smiled like an aunt, with a clear look, and raised her arms. Zhan, pressed down, signaled them to be quiet: "Let me knock for a while, thank you."

    Luo Tai obviously saw it too.

    He paused and frowned.

    What he really didn't expect was that the new classmate would become friends with Jiang Yu so quickly.

    Still the kind of friend who hangs shoulders and shoulders.

    After coaching for so long, he has never seen Jiang Yu so close to anyone.

    He had heard about Jiang Yu's involvement in rumor-making posts, and he thought that Jiang Yu replied because he was bored at home. After all, Xu Huaiyin only called him this morning, saying that Jiang Yu asked for leave today.

    Unexpectedly, for Nan Fu, Jiang Yu dragged his sick body to school.

    Luo Tai tried his best to recall that Nan Fu's gender was an Alpha, and Jiang Yu was said to be an Alpha who was about to split, so he dismissed the suspicion of their "puppy love".

    The friend made it like this, presumably Nan Fu has a bit of weight in Jiang Yu's heart.

    Thinking of his purpose for coming to the classroom, Luo Tai sighed, and swallowed back the result that he planned to notify Nan Fu.

    "Nan Fu, ask Zhou Ziyun to come to my office together."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    When he withdrew his hand, his muscular forearm brushed against the gland on the back of Nan Fu's neck intentionally or unintentionally.

    The soft skin caused a slight tremor.

    Nan Fu's shoulders tensed up.

    She stared sideways at Jiang Yu, her eyes were a little imperceptibly dry, and she slowly pursed her lower lip.

    "Go." Jiang Yu urged, with an innocent face.

    Nan Fu didn't say anything, just brushed the ends of her hair, and asked Zhou Ziyun to go to Luo Tai's office together.

    Looking at her back, Jiang Yu raised the corner of his mouth.

    He lowered his eyelashes, put the fingertips that touched her glands under his nose and sniffed.

    There was a faint smell of Alpha pheromone on his hands.

    Bitter and cold, but at the end it gave people the warmth they hoped for, inch by inch, occupying people's nerves with an unstoppable attraction.

    In the office, Luo Tai looked Nan Fu and Zhou Ziyun up and down.

    Then he looked at Zhou Ziyun, and said sternly: "Okay, if you are capable, you can post even big things on the school forum. Do you know how much negative impact this incident will have on the Seventh Middle School? It seems that it will affect other futures." Classmate Jin, do you think you can afford it?"

    Zhou Ziyun was stunned by his yelling, and just about to refute, he was drowned in spit in a blink of an eye.

    After about half an hour of ideological education, Luo Tai gave him an ultimatum with a serious face: "The school has decided to punish you with a major demerit. In the next year or so, whether you can get rid of this stain is up to you. , take care of yourself."

    After speaking, he told Zhou Ziyun to go back.

    After a pause, Luo Tai turned his attention to Nan Fu again. After deliberating for a long time, he finally said: "After all, this incident was caused by you, and it caused such a big trouble to the students, so we can't let it go like this .”

    Nan Fu listened quietly.

    This way of dealing with it together has always been the style of private schools. In the eyes of some powerful parents, keeping a student with a bad record like her in the school is no different from setting a time bomb.

    Even if she is also a victim.

    It took her a lot of effort to transfer to No. 7 Middle School to study.

    If she was expelled like this, even she would inevitably feel unwilling.

    Secretly clenching his fists, Nan Fu quickly worked out the manuscript, deciding to be soft first and say something nice to Luo Tai, and if it really doesn't work, then he will be tough.

    No matter what, you have to stay in No. 7 Middle School.

    However, just when she was about to speak, Luo Tai suddenly said unhurriedly: "Punishment still needs to be punished, so I will punish you to go back and write a 3000-word self-criticism."

    Nan Fu raised her eyes abruptly.

    Luo Tai had a panoramic view of her surprise, but didn't say anything, just stood up with a smile, and patted her on the shoulder meaningfully.

    After returning to the classroom, probably because of the exhaustion of the differentiation period, Jiang Yu buried his head and fell asleep again.

    Nan Fu stared at the fluffy hair on the top of his head, and his eyes softened suddenly.

    No matter in the previous life or in this life, this kid seems to have helped her a lot.

    The get out of class bell rang unexpectedly.

    Jiang Yu who was awakened subconsciously looked to the left and found that Nan Fu had already sat down on the seat.

    After thinking about it, he still got up and walked over, curled up his fingers and tapped her table lightly: "How is it, Tai Luo didn't make things difficult for you, did he?"

    Nan Fu glanced at him lightly: "It's difficult."

    "???" Jiang Yu was full of question marks, and muttered, "It shouldn't be, isn't Tai Luo used to being a man..."

    Nan Fu pretended not to hear, and spread the lined paper that she had been meditating for ten minutes but still couldn't write on Jiang Yu. before.

    There are three big characters "review book" written on it.

    Nan Fu pursed his lips, and said in a low voice: "I'd rather he punish me than write about this stuff."

    I don't know if I don't write it, and I'm startled when I write it.

    In addition to being poor in words, it is still poor in words.

    As soon as the words fell, Jiang Yu mercilessly laughed at him: "Then you can write slowly, and I won't bother you."

    "Wait a minute."

    Nan Fu held him back, then slightly hooked the corners of his lips, and said slowly : "Do you want to know why I reject Omega pheromones? Do you want to know what is wrong with Jin Xiuming's younger brother Jin Xiubai? Do you want to know that I put money into the meal card to prevent some idiot?"

    Never heard her say so many words in one breath, Jiang Yu swallowed, feeling lost in thought for a moment.

    To be honest, he really wanted to know.

    This man is like a mystery, a mystery that people want to dig up.

    "If you want to know," Nan Fu unhurriedly stuffed the lined paper into Jiang Yu's hands, "I'm sorry for the 3,000-word review."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    Nan Fu: "The head teacher said next Monday hand it in at the right time."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    "Aren't you a top student?" Nan Fu looked at him deeply, "I've seen the school rankings, and you are number one."

    "Scholar," she said He suddenly slowed down his tone and shouted, "If it's you, it must be possible, right?" The

    lowered voice sounded inexplicably mixed with a trace of ambiguity of a drowned person.

    Jiang Yu didn't know why he was confused and nodded.

    Most of the students in the No. 7 Middle School are day students, but there are also students who live on campus.

    After Nan Fu paid the accommodation fee in advance with the last bit of money she had, Luo Tai told her that the payment was not enough, and the parents had to sign and agree to live on campus.

    As soon as Friday was a holiday, Nan Fu went home.

    When she opened the door, she deliberately made some noise, and soon, a man's unbearable roar came from the room.

    This time there was no weird Omega, only Nan Zhengcheng was there.

    After standing at the door for a few seconds, Nan Fu walked in with his slippers on.

    Nan Zhengcheng was sitting in the living room watching TV, he had somewhat similar eyebrows and eyes to Nan Fu's, and was ruined by the years, leaving nothing but coldness at all.

    Nan Fu took out the dormitory application form from her schoolbag, and put it in front of him: "I will start living on campus next week, and I need a guardian's signature."

    She didn't use the word "parent", and her tone was as cold as a routine .

    Nan Zhengcheng crossed Erlang's legs and glanced at the application form: "Yes."

    At the same time, he stretched out his hand to Nan Fu: "If you pay, you can sign."

    Nan Fu stood in front of him and looked at him: "No."

    Her eyes were deep, and when she looked down, she had a natural sense of sharpness.

    Nan Zhengcheng felt terrified for no reason when he saw this look.

    In order to hide his embarrassment, he snorted coldly, tore the thin paper into pieces, and then threw it on Nan Fu's face like flowers: "Do you want to get rid of me without paying me? Let me tell you, there is no way!"

    Nan Fu Fu didn't expect him to actually sign it, so he looked away and walked straight in front of Nan Zhengcheng with his schoolbag on one shoulder.

    Nan Zhengcheng was furious, and grabbed her viciously: "You dog! You didn't come back last night, did you go to find your bitch mother again?" The

    air was quiet for a second.

    Nan Fu's temples twitched twice: "Try to scold her again."

    "Oh, I scolded her wrong? Do you think they still remember you?" Nan Zhengcheng said with a sneer, "I saw the villa where they lived No, you look so poor, even a dog won’t let you in!”

    “Oh—no, I almost forgot, you can even earn the expensive tuition fees of No. It's poor."

    As he said, he tore off Nan Fu's schoolbag, turned it over and fell down.

    There are not many things in it, and the only wallet with weight rolled down on the coffee table.

    Nan Zhengcheng opened the wallet, but found that apart from a group photo and a meal card, there was not even a bank card or banknotes in it.

    "Aren't you that good at making money?" Nan Zhengcheng grabbed Nan Fu's collar and said angrily, "Why don't you have any money on you? Where's your money?!"

    Nan Fu slowly clenched his fists.

    She tried to deposit the money in the account, but the money would disappear the next day. After checking the transfer records, she found that Nan Zhengcheng had transferred it away privately in the name of the guardian.

    "Do you want money?" Nan Fu opened his fingers one by one, with a sneering tone, "Are you in a hurry to buy a coffin if you want so much money?

    " Scarlet picked up the beer bottle on the coffee table and slammed it on Nan Fu's forehead.

    "I'll kill you bastard! Let you talk to me like that!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 189 30
"He Qian is the top student at Liu High School and also an Alpha with extremely high combat power. However, He Qian never resorts to violence at scho...
1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
8.6K 332 107
Jiang Can is a female A and a hardcore coffee lover. As the proprietress of a coffee shop, besides being surrounded by the smell of coffee, Jiang Can...
411K 25.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...