Female Alpha's Paranoid Male O

由 fanyi__

As a female Alpha, Nan Fu is always physically uncomfortable with the sweet taste of Omega, and every suscept... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 3

723 24 0
由 fanyi__

Chapter 3 Differentiation Period Is this the smell of your pheromones? ...

    In the summer evening, the sunset is gorgeous.

    It's not harsh, it's not hot, it's just right.

    Nan Fu put the cigarette back into the cigarette case, looked at Jiang Yu, and asked a little funny, "Why are you here     ?

    "

The signboard was torn out, and the three characters "Tea Arts Club" were clearly visible on it: "Shen Jia didn't seem to tell you when she gave you the key. He is the president of the Tea Arts Club, and this is the club's activity venue."

    Nan Fu scanned After two glances, no one else was seen: "Are you a member of the tea art club?"

    Jiang Yu: "...No."

    "Then what do you care about me?" Nan Fu thought of something, and said, "It won't happen here. It's also your exclusive right?"

    "Do you have an opinion?"

    "No, please feel free, I'm just coming up to smoke a cigarette."

    After Nan Fu finished speaking, he patted the ashes on his knees, turned and walked towards the door.

    "It's a pain in my mouth, and I can't pretend anymore?" Jiang Yu taunted at the right time, "Isn't it okay to be an Omega, what do you have to put here?"

    Nan Fu stopped: "Who told you to reject Omega ?" The pheromone must also be Omega, did you take physiology class?"

    "Then explain what you did just now?"

    Jiang Yu didn't believe her nonsense at all.

    However, it is impossible for a healthy Alpha to be indifferent to an Omega in estrus, let alone someone as repulsive as Nan Fu.

    Nan Fu frowned: "Kids, don't ask nonsense."

    Jiang Yu's face stiffened for a moment, and he laughed angrily: "Who the hell are you saying is younger?"

    Nan Fu's tone was slow: "Then why don't you compare?"

    Jiang Yu didn't respond Coming over, a moment later, it bumped into Nan Fu's slightly brown eyes.

    Comparing to what—

    of course it is bigger than Who Chirp.

    Before Jiang Yu could speak, Nan Fu suddenly raised his eyes to look at Jiang Yu, and said indifferently: "Forget that you haven't differentiated yet, it's because I'm embarrassing you." There is

    no differentiation, so the pheromone of Alpha cannot be distinguished.

    There is no differentiation, so it is a child who is very small everywhere.

    Jiang Yu could hear what she meant, a good upbringing told him whether he could bear it or not, and today he had to let this idiot taste the dangers of society!

    Jiang Yu curled his lips expressionlessly, raised his long legs, and approached Nan Fu with a few steps, then bent his elbows, gathered strength with his fist, and slammed her swollen face hard. past.

    Nan Fu raised his eyes slightly.

    She didn't even move a step, and at the moment when the opponent's fist was close to her high nose bridge, she turned slightly to avoid it.

    When the first blow failed, Jiang Yu quickly swung his second punch with the other hand—

    but at this moment, Jiang Yu's internal organs suddenly seemed to be torn apart, and the pain caused his heart to slump, almost suffocating. The whole person lost his balance, his mind was in a daze, and he couldn't control himself and fell towards Nan Fu.

    The left fist also landed on Nan Fu's shoulder.

    Gently, softly.

    "..." Nan Fu frowned, "What's wrong with you?"

    She lowered her eyelashes, and saw that the kitten, which was still baring its teeth and claws just now, suddenly became listless, and retracted all its sharp claws under her nose.

    After pausing for a moment, she didn't push him away, she pushed her shoulders calmly, and turned to an angle that was convenient for him to borrow strength from.

    Jiang Yu resisted the urge to punch her again, and took a breath: "If only I knew..." At first

    he couldn't bear the humiliation, and wanted to get up from Nan Fu's body, but when he moved a little, his whole body hurt to death , as if Nanny Rong was holding a rainstorm pear blossom needle and piercing him.

    But with this movement, he fell down uncontrollably due to lack of strength, and Nan Fu pressed his arm quickly to catch him again.

    Jiang Yu's head rested softly on Nan Fu's neck.

    This location is close to the gland...

    Jiang Yu sniffed the tip of his nose, and he smelled the clean and slightly sour smell of the other person again.

    "Is this the smell of your pheromone?" Jiang Yu asked, his head couldn't help but lean towards the back of Nan Fu's neck.

    The young man's breath was fresh and hot, brushing over this sensitive area of ​​the skin like a light feather, Nan Fu was stunned for a moment, pulled Jiang Yu back slightly, and lowered his voice: "Why are you asking?"

    " I just feel that I feel better after smelling it." Jiang Yu looked at the slight resistance in her light brown pupils, and suddenly became angry, "Can you fucking stop, can you? Smelling you will make you lose money Meat?"

    Nan Fu glanced at him speechlessly: "..."

    No matter for Alpha or Omega, the gland is a private and sensitive place.

    At the same time, it is also the most vulnerable place of the human body, and it is not easy for people other than your partner to touch it.

    "You don't need to get so close, you can still smell it." Considering Jiang Yu's special situation, Nan Fu didn't bother with him, and tried to release some pheromones, "How about this?" In the

    originally messy air, Suddenly a very aggressive snow came in.

    It is clearer than before, and it is also grander than before.

    After the aggression is over, the slightly cool citric acid is mixed with the rich fragrance of deep ebony, as if walking in the snow all over the sky, and looking up is the smell of sunshine.

    The pheromone penetrated from Jiang Yu's skin bit by bit, soothing those restless and needle-like pains one by one.

    He was so comfortable that the light blue blood vessels on the back of his slender and shapely hands were hidden in the flushed skin.

    "So it smells good." Jiang Yu muttered.

    Nan Fu watched him gradually recover from the scorching skin, and vaguely had a guess: "You are not in the differentiation stage, are you?"

    Jiang Yu was stunned when he heard this, "I don't know either."

    But For a while, he was really restless, and he was always lethargic. Most importantly, he actually started to smell pheromones.

    Although only one person.

    Nan Fu let go of his arm: "Just to be on the safe side, you should go to the hospital for a test."

    So far, the six genders have a differentiation period, ranging from seven days to one month. Omega's is the shortest and Omega's is the longest. After going to the hospital for testing, the doctor will infer the approximate differentiation cycle based on the person's physical fitness. The closer the differentiation period is, the stronger the differentiation reaction will be.

    It is relatively rare for someone like Jiang Yu to have such painful symptoms just after smelling the pheromone.

    "Do you need to remind me?" Jiang Yu snorted lightly, feeling embarrassed to continue sniffing at her, and took a step back.

    Nan Fu shrugged, turned and walked downstairs without saying anything.

    Jiang Yu looked at the man's back, struggled for a moment, and curled his lips in displeasure: "Thank you for today's matter."

    Suddenly remembering her sarcasm just now, he suddenly raised his voice: "Don't think I'm afraid You, wait for me to split into Alpha—"

    Nan Fu waved his hands in response, and then his figure disappeared around the corner.

    And Jiang Yu's last bold words were just enough to say: "Believe it or not, I will perform a crotch and seaweed dance for you!"

    After coming down from the rooftop, Zhou Ziyun couldn't help calling his friend: "Little fat, you Where are you now?"

    An address was reported on the other end of the phone.

    Zhou Ziyun went directly to the billiard room outside the school to kill.

    Arriving at the private room on the second floor of the billiards room, Zhou Ziyun was overwhelmed by Nan Fu's tricks. He couldn't see who was around, so he sat down on the sofa in anger, pulled a fat boy and said: " Today I have to complain to you, that new classmate in our class is too inhuman!"

    Realizing what he might say, Xiaopang pulled him with a twitch of his eyelids: "Stop talking...

    " Why don't you say it?" Zhou Ziyun said angrily, "I deliberately used pheromones to seduce her, and it's fine if she didn't move at all, and she took out a bottle of inhibitors from her trouser pocket! It's a great shame to put it on who? Isn't it just to look better, just to humiliate people like this!"

    The more he spoke, the more ugly Xiaopang's face became.

    Zhou Ziyun realized something later, and there was a shadow on his head: "Who did you say you used pheromone to seduce just now?"

    Zhou Ziyun's complexion turned pale with a light sentence.

    He turned his head slowly, and when he saw the face with sultry eyebrows, his shoulders shrank involuntarily.

    "Brother Xiuming, you are here too..."

    Jin Xiuming threw the pool cue to a brother next to him, then smiled at Zhou Ziyun with a cigarette in his mouth.

    The next moment, he slapped Zhou Ziyun unexpectedly, and grabbed Zhou Ziyun's collar: "I'm asking you a damn question, who did you seduce with pheromone?"

    Zhou Ziyun's brain was buzzing from the beating.

    But this is not the most painful thing. The most painful thing is that in his rage, Jin Xiuming deliberately released his pheromones and overwhelmingly pressed towards him.

    Everyone except Beta avoided, every cell in Zhou Ziyun's bones was clamoring to surrender to the Alpha in front of him, and he didn't even have the strength to resist.

    "Is my mother not good enough for you? What did you want, and which one did you not give?" Jin Xiuming looked condescendingly at Zhou Ziyun, who had curled up under the suppression of his pheromones and had flushed cheeks, "After chasing you so You haven't agreed for a long time, but you can't wait to give it to others as soon as the transfer student in your class arrives?"

    He raised his hand and patted Zhou Ziyun's face: "Are you saying you are cheap?"

    Zhou Ziyun tremblingly grabbed his hand: "I was wrong, Brother Xiu Ming, I was wrong... Please forgive me... ...I don't dare anymore..."

    Jin Xiuming laughed shortly, noncommittal, but turned his head to look at the sweaty little fat, and raised his chin: "Tell me, what's the name of the transfer student in your class."

    Xiaopang was already terrified.

    Jin Xiuming's reputation in the No. 7 Middle School is not that great. Although the group led by him has poor grades, they hardly cause trouble in school, but they are very famous outside the school, and their footprints can be found in the entertainment venues around.

    After meeting Zhou Ziyun at the opening ceremony last time, Jin Xiuming fell in love with him at first sight, curbed his former bastard, dressed up as Zhou Ziyun liked and chased him.

    Once you come and go, everyone will be familiar with it.

    However, I don't know why Zhou Ziyun is dissatisfied with him, neither accepts nor rejects, and is always hanging on.

    What's more, he went on a date with another Alpha behind Jin Xiuming's back.

    He tried to persuade Zhou Ziyun before, but Zhou Ziyun didn't listen. Now that he was discovered, it was reasonable for Jin Xiuming to be so angry.

    Afraid of causing big trouble in a short while, he said Nan Fu's name tremblingly without even thinking about it: "It is said that she was transferred from No. 1 middle school, and she looks crazy..."

    "Nan——Fu?"

    Jin Xiuming said After repeating the name, he slowly let go of Zhou Ziyun's hand. A moment later, a strange look of ferocity flashed across his face: "I don't know who it is, isn't this the famous violent madman in No. 1 Middle School? Back then, my younger brother I haven't settled with her yet."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17.1K 314 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz
9.1K 262 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
14.9K 443 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
5.9K 150 45
Ye Tan and her nominal "husband" Ashley are married in a political marriage, and they have no feelings for each other. Therefore, even if she knows t...